What the Cocksucker Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you and your cocksucker start to explore this fetish, I recommend not giving him your morning piss--which can be harsh and very salty. Rather, drink a lot of fluids like water or juice before you meet your cocksucker. This dissipates the taste and he may actually enjoy the taste of your piss. I have several suck buddies with whom I've incorporated piss play into our regular dates. One guy I suck off a couple of times a month is particularly fond of this fetish. He drinks a lot of water before I arrive to get ready, and by the time my mouth is latched onto his cock--either before or after he's cum--he tells me to start drinking and I know what to expect. I happily gulp down his piss, feeling the warmth in my belly as he sighs and praises my submission to him. It can be an incredibly liberating feeling for the cocksucker to service you this way, so if you've ever fantasized about trying this, use your cocksucker. There is a good chance he may learn to love it too.

Closing thoughts

I know this short essay doesn't cover the myriad number of sexual scenarios we can all come up with, such as anal sex, gangbangs and spit roasting, but I wanted to share my thoughts as a cocksucker--particularly for those "straight" men out there who have never experienced another man sucking their cock. I also hope these observations are useful to anyone seeking to try out a new cocksucker. Perhaps this may convince you to cross that bridge and see where it leads you. I know I can't speak for all men who love to suck cock--whether gay, "straight but curious" or bi--but I can at least provide my honest thoughts on this topic.

Remember, for all you cocksuckers out there, there are a lot of cocks out there waiting to be sucked, and so little time to do it! For you dominant men, if you already have a cocksucker or are seeking one, I hope some of these points can make your cocksucker ever more willing to please you and make your future encounters more fulfilling sexually.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you'd like to read some raunchy cock sucking stories, take a look at my published pieces.

putmeonmyknees

12