All Comments on 'What the Dog Heard'

by WordAssociation

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AardieAardie12 months ago

After years of cutting her husband off, she masturbates with a neighbor kid at the pool? That was emotional cheating. I guess he will let it go because she telegraphed she won't swim in the mornings any more.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months ago

I like a happy ending. Good story, thanks

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ12 months ago

He still needs to put the fear of god into that weasel so he will stop bothering married women.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Nice plot twist at the end and solid narrative. I could see a scenario like this happening in real life, so naysayers get over yourself. 5*

Regguy69Regguy6912 months ago

Hmm, she told him she would only swim in the early evening after he gets home from work and he believed her? After she rubbed one out with the young seducer, what makes him think she is done?

FeltfixerFeltfixer12 months ago

Disappointing really.

Should have told her he knew what she did.

How does he know she won’t go to the pool inthe mornings as well as the evenings.

Cuckhold in the making.

Unless there’s another chapter coming.

Bri29Bri2912 months ago

What a heartwarming tale it so hit a chord with me as well with the insecure wife and the putting off sex etc .I went through this with my wife but minus Aqua boy luckily 😂 all good now exactly like in this story .Well done Wordassociation I absolutely loved it 👍👌5⭐️

Jlyn1Jlyn112 months ago

He didn't confront her. That ruined the story. What's to keep her from entertaining the guy in the morning too?

mainer42mainer4212 months ago

few questions as to the wife's future fidelity but a well written story

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

What a Great Story and Great Writing! Great Idea also! So much tension from the wife's

'over the line' flirtation! But she realizes that she was too over the line and used her naughty experience to be a better wife. So a confrontation was not necessary. However, now hubby knows that wife can be tempted and needs to make sure he takes good care of her! 5 big stars. Thank You for the effort! Buster2U

nestorb30nestorb3012 months ago

To all that said he should have confronted her, well me thinks she realized the problem and is taking corrective measures. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor

Thanks for writing

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy12 months ago

Sure, she may have had a guilt feeling. But we don't know what she was feeling or thinking after her pool fiddling. Meanwhile, he knows what happened without confronting her. Can anyone really trust that? Even after confronting trust is still in question. The assumption is she had guilt and learn from it, but is that really the case? Or just until she feels down again? What if she doesn't get the results she's looking for, will she just go back to young asshole?

Or does she really realize her screw up and be better? Not knowing her thoughts leaves the ending very open and not really an ending.

FireFox59FireFox5912 months ago

Interesting story but zero resolution to the potential problem with Aquaboy. What's to stop her from also swimming in the morning with him and next time doing more than just rubbing one out?? I'm very much a proactive type guy that stops problems I see before they get out of hand. At the minimum there needs to be a discussion with Aquaboy about flirting with married women.

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

This is interesting and I would love a follow up as a good marriage needs honesty as well as good sex.

I enjoyed it.

ManoBlueManoBlue12 months ago

Disappointing, went back to read your other stories and other than that rape one where he sits back in confusion to figure out if she was cheating this dude is a coward. He didn't nip this in the bud at all.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

The reality is he would be getting to have sex once a month. That’s married life in your 40’s.

TwentysevenTwentyseven12 months ago

Full marks from me. Originality is a rare thing here.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hopefully this was a wake up call for her. It only cost all her husband's love and respect for her. He'll now cheat on her at the drop of a hat now. She's already cheated a little. Anymore evidence and he'll be emotionally gone from her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A mutual masterbation session took the harmless flirting too far. It's sad that women need validation from other men to feel desirable. The ending is good, but Tim needs to let her know if she cheats, it's the streets.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy5912 months ago

Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny12 months ago

The kid needs a late night visit with the lead pipe fairy, just so he knows Life is a game that plays for keeps.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Chp2 next day he should confront her. And handle the pool guy. Only reason she was hot was cause of the 20 yo kid.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would at that point say something like "wouldn't your morning swim buddy miss you? I mean who would you guys jerk off to in the mornings...". See what she says about that and then tell her that he will have to start paying someone to watch her each day to make certain she doesn't cheat any farther than she had and that will certainly eat into their retirement fund.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yikes, good story. BTBastard go after the punk and kick his ass

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

I can't believe he didn't confront her. She is heading down a really bad path even though we wants to work with her husband in the afternoon. She claims to feel creepy, but it sure didn't seem that way.

Hopefully more is coming,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh god whar CraP

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s pretty obvious that she has had an eye-opening moment of clarity realizing that she let that kid push her too far and her husband truly loves her and is still honestly attracted to her . She’s decided to avoid the slimy boy and involve her husband in her exercise regimen and the increased libido that comes with exercise .

LickideesplitLickideesplit12 months ago

Gee, looking at the disclosure Hubby had with Sweetie going further than most hubbies would prefer, then looking at the giant response Sweetie initiated, it seems kinda like Trixi digging a hole in the grass that discloses a 7 ounce gold nugget!

“Bad Doggy!” … “Doggy gets an 8 oz. fillet (rare) for supper!”

Let Sweetie know you heard and disapprove of her behavior and what happens? Yeah, she goes back to the starvation diet Hubby has been on … or worse! Especially when she volunteers two decisions … she wants her spouse, now that she realizes his sincere appreciation of her body. And next, she has made plans to avoid the young ‘golden-tongue-devil in favor of being with Hubby!

5*. nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Different, original. Dialogue and pacing good. Thank you for posting. Please contiue.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Big girls need love too, just not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks fo not going cuck.

Liked the story.

Mazerf Akar

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty good and real because woman will alway get hit on and be flirted with . Woman no matter their size there will always be men persueing them but you hope good woman will shrug it off . She cheated and I believe she will be fucking this kid in the mornings then swim with hubby at night . If I were him that’s how I would think because trust is gone .

WordAssociationWordAssociation12 months agoAuthor

And the Bingo prize goes to:

Anonymous 3 days ago

It’s pretty obvious that she has had an eye-opening moment of clarity realizing that she let that kid

push her too far and her husband truly loves her and is still honestly attracted to her.

For everyone else who doesn't believe in human frailty and forgiveness...It's still just Saturday morning in Tim and Reggie's world after all. Feel free to write your own ending that wraps up the loose ends to your satisfaction. Who knows, I may even do one myself. ;-)

WordAssociationWordAssociation12 months agoAuthor

Oops, the Bingo prize should actually be shared.

nestorb30 4 days ago

Buster2U 4 days ago

But thanks go to all who take the time to read the efforts of this site's authors.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler11 months ago

She could still get pumped up in the morning and service her husband in the evening. This might still have a storyline about this new opportunity, with two men. You set up a good basis for a follow up. Thanks

demanderdemander10 months ago

Good story. Nice to see her get her bearings before total disaster. (I hope.) D

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

4 stars - this is just a cheater story where she has already gone waaaay past the hubby approval line. Emotional adultery is every bit as destructive as full on penetration, because it is more likely to be a slow long term progression. The TRUST in their marriage was already damaged beyond repair. Because everyone has a phone that records, why didn't he just video the tryst and use it to roast his wife in the court of public opinion.

- Imagine her surprise when she got back to the condo and sees herself up on their wide screen TV masturbating with that young man at the public pool.

and if she chose to fight the divorce?????

- Imagine what her parents, children and friends would say and feel, if they saw it as well.

This could be a slam dunk really fast divorce

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Could have gone either way!

4

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Doesn't mean she still can't slip out at other times, she was excited and eager, cumming for the young arsehole.

There are 24 hours in every day. We all get to spend that time any way we choose, outside of commitments.

The arsehole lit her flame: that was what was burning when she finally threw her hubby a bone... or let him throw one into her.

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
I

Guess this husband likes the idea of being a cuckold a shame, it went way to far as it goes, it went way past the husband test.

OGHMNWOGHMNW10 months ago

I saw the follow up but needed to read this first to understand the situation. Thank You and totally understand Tim’s jealousy feelings. He needs to caught Aquaboy in the act and shove him in the pool after kicking him in the nuts! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was leaning towards an Average rating but that last minute twist was enough to give a #4.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Lovely, sweet, erotic story of how easily people turn inward and lose their way, Life ain’t easy for most of us. Give your partner a break. Love is a survivor.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story - unique setup and finish. Very well done

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

He just let her betrayal go???

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Brilliantly executed twist! Well done.

ibuguseribuguser12 days ago

Nice twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I like this story so far. Looking forward to part two. Four stars.

JPB NOT BOB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous