What the Dog Heard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim was happy he didn't know them. It would have been even more gut-wrenching if it had turned out to be the son of friends. Plus, not really knowing each other would make it much easier if he decided to have a private man-to-man chat with the little bastard later. 

But first things first. Once Aquaboy was around a curve in the path, Tim and Trixie came out from behind the pool house and headed for their unit.

As they covered the 100 yards to their place, Tim played out all the different confrontation scenarios in his head. But when they got inside, he found that Reggie was upstairs in the shower in their master bath. He put on a pot of coffee, sat at the kitchen table and brewed right along with the coffee machine.

"Oh, there you are," said Reggie as she walked into the kitchen in her bathrobe, toweling her hair dry. "Where were you?"

"Taking Trixie for a walk," he replied, before taking a sip of coffee.

Reggie's eyes went wide and he knew she was thinking about the dog park and how it was right next to the swimming pool.

"Yeah, decided to give her an extra treat today and we went over to the woods."

Tim saw Reggie's shoulders drop as she relaxed, thinking she was still in the clear. The woods were just outside their condo development, on the opposite side from the pool.

"I bet she enjoyed that. Was it a nice walk?" She draped her towel over the back of a chair and moved to stand behind him.

"It was. And how was the pool? Get in a good workout?"

She had put her hands up on his shoulders and he felt them suddenly tense.

"Well, you know..."

Yes, he did fucking well know.

He could hear the effort in her voice as she pushed on, paradoxically straining to sound relaxed and casual. Her hands began massaging his shoulders and neck.

"It's really quiet when there's no one else there and you can just think about things."

Think about how you can hook up with your loverboy again? Think about whether you're going to break it to your husband or keep him in the dark? Tim concentrated on the heat coming through the coffee cup into the palms of his hands to keep from saying those things out loud.

"Wow, you really are tense," she said and dug in more seriously with her fingers. "I bet that's my fault."

Tim's head came up. Was she going to confess?

"I left you hanging again last night. I'm sorry."

Where is this going? Tim wondered.

After a few more squeezes along his knotted muscles, Reggie leaned forward and draped herself over his shoulders. Her hands began undoing the two buttons of his polo shirt. Once the gap was open, her right hand slipped inside to his chest.

"How about I make it up to you right now instead of waiting for tonight?" she purred into his ear as she squeezed his left pec.

Tim had assumed that she would have rubbed one out in the shower, after being brought right to the edge at the pool. But perhaps she'd been too worried about him walking in on her to be able to relieve her frustrated tension. So now she was apparently looking to him to help her finish what her new boy-toy had started. The idea of having the kid's sloppy seconds, even if only figuratively, tweaked his gut.

He was about to tell her to fuck off when she began nibbling on his earlobe and gently pinching his nipple.

Mental sloppy seconds, sure. But from what Tim had heard, he knew this was their first sexual encounter and that the asshole hadn't even touched her, let alone dropped a load in her. So why not take advantage of her worked-up mood to get one more good fuck out of her before he kicked her to the curb?

Tim quickly became extremely happy with his decision, because Reggie was on fire. He didn't doubt that she was thinking about Aquaboy rather than him, but it was his cock, not the punk's that she was slobbering over, as she knelt on the kitchen floor in front of him. His humiliation had nearly made him puke a few times this morning, but now he was riding his wave of anger to crash in on his wayward bride. And she was obviously ready to be tossed and tumbled around on the waves of his passion.

After a half hour, Tim had pummeled her in several different positions, in several different locations, and she'd cum at least twice that he was sure of. Now he had her on her back in their marital bed. He was on his knees in front of her and her knees were bent back to the outsides of her big tits. His hands were on the backs of her thighs, as he pounded her into the mattress, but now he froze in place, with just the head of his raging cock inside her swollen, wet pussy.

The morning light was streaming through the window and the covers were somewhere down on the floor, leaving them in all their naked glory on the big bed. How long had it been since he and Reggie had done it like this, completely uncovered, with lots of light? She looked whorishly beautiful and he'd stopped to savor the moment. Why did she have to fuck everything up?

"So, you really like it?" she asked tremulously.

Tim lifted his eyes; a question mark in each pupil.

"I know you keep telling me you still think I'm sexy; like I was when we were young. But honestly..." Here her voice dropped and she sounded miserable. "Honestly, I thought you were just being nice. You know, to save my feelings or just because you were stuck with me and doing it with me was still better than going without."

Tim had no words, but his jaw dropping open spoke the proverbial volumes.

"But just now, the way you were staring at me, you looked like you really...loved it. That you thought my...sex...was beautiful."

'Your fat cunt is beautiful' was just a pubic hair away from escaping his lips, but he managed to turn it into, "Your ffantastic...you are beautiful." He pushed his pelvis forward, driving his steel-hard cock slowly into her, both of them watching each inch disappear.

While Tim didn't want to use Aquaboy's exact words, he realized his wife didn't want sweet talk either. "You think I've been settling?" He pulled back out to the tip and then dropped the whole thing into her. She squealed in delight. "I still love fucking this pussy as much as I did 20 years ago. Look at the way it swallows my cock. Listen to how wet you are."

"Is it nasty?"

He plunged in and out three more times. "I love how nasty this pussy is," he groaned. "I just wanted you to be happy with yourself and enjoy being nasty with me."

She grabbed her legs and pulled herself even wider open. "Fuck my nasty pussy, baby. Fuck it hard and fill it with cream."

-----

Fifteen minutes later, Reggie came out of the bathroom, still naked. Tim saw her body stiffen when she realized he was gazing openly at her as she stepped into the sunlight coming through the bedroom window. Her arms twitched, clearly wanting to cover her belly and thighs, but she fought back against the urge to hide the body she'd become so unhappy with.

He was about to tell her to stay there in the light and heft up her heavy tits for his inspection, when a scratching noise sounded at the bedroom door. They both looked that way.

"Oh, poor Trixie," said Reggie as she walked over and opened the door.

The little dog came flying through, right past her. When she reached the side of the bed, she did a sharp u-turn and headed back toward Reggie. The grinning woman squatted down with her arms open and the little white mop leaped up into them.

"Okay, okay, you're all right, you're all right," Reggie laughed while trying to keep from getting a dog kiss right in the mouth. She finally got the dog cradled against her chest and scratched the top of its head. "Poor baby, you must have been going crazy worrying about what bad old Daddy was doing to Mommy."

Indeed, when they'd been rutting down in the kitchen and then on the staircase to the upper floor, Trixie had been hopping around their feet and yapping frantically. That's why Tim had been sure to kick the door closed after he got Reggie into their bedroom.

Now, Tim was sat back against the headboard. He'd recovered the top sheet from the floor when Reggie went in to pee, and it was drawn up to his waist. As she stepped over with the excited dog in her arms, he whipped the sheet aside, and she climbed in and sat alongside him. When she was in place, he pulled the sheet back over their lower bodies and she put Trixie down. The Pekepoo is one of those dogs that doesn't shed, but Tim still didn't feel like letting her crawl all over his naked legs or maybe step on his pecker with her sharp little claws.

Trixie did put her front paws on his chest as she tried to give him a kiss as well, but he came out unscathed and soon the little cutie was lying on her back between them, enjoying dual belly rubs.

After a few moments, Reggie said, "I'm happy that you still want me, but I'm still not happy with myself."

Tim held his tongue and kept his eyes on Trixie. It's good for Reggie to get this out, he thought. It will help her finally start moving beyond her insecurity.

"I keep bitching about my shape, but then I don't really do anything about it. That has to change. I want to get more serious about my swimming."

Tim's stomach lurched like he'd just been released from the top of a Tower Drop ride at a carnival. A really shitty carnival.

"Sure, swimming is great exercise," he responded.

Reggie didn't seem to register the flat, dead tone of his voice as she carried on. "I think I'll do better if I have a partner. You know, someone to motivate me and make sure I don't skimp."

A really, really shitty carnival, thought Tim, because the sickening drop just kept going. He'd been starting to think that they might be able to work past what had happened this morning, but now she's going to tell him that she's already found a swim coach right here in their community. A generous young man who's willing to work with her on her stroke and controlling her breathing. He really might puke this time.

"Will you be my partner?"

Tim's head and eyes popped up to stare at her, but the only thing he managed to say was, "Huh?"

Reggie continued, her voice picking up energy and speed as if hoping to convince him with her enthusiasm. "You've said you'd like to improve your fitness too. If we work together, I bet we can actually do it."

Tim was still stunned and the jealous little troll she'd awakened in him this morning began looking for some kind of trap. "I don't think I can change my work schedule to join you in the morning."

"No, I'm thinking we'll go in the evening after you're home from work."

"I thought you liked the mornings...because there are fewer people."

"Actually, I've been starting to feel a little creepy out there all by myself. If you don't mind being seen with a big girl, I'd much rather start doing my sunning in the afternoon and then we can swim together. What do you say, will you be my swim partner?"

Tim picked up Trixie, twisted to his side until his arms were hanging over the edge and put the dog on the floor. He was pretty sure she was too small to jump back up. Turning back to his wife, he whipped the sheet all the way down to the bottom of the bed and got up on his knees.

"I have to warn you," he said as he reached down to her hips. "Seeing you in a bathing suit always gets me hot."

With some pulling, prodding and a few slaps to jiggly buns, he soon had her on her hands and knees, with her phat ass pointing back at him.

"If I get in better shape, I'm only going to want to fuck your beautiful body even more." Her pussy was still wet and slimy with his first cum, and he pushed right in.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear," she moaned. "I think I've been missing out on your good loving for no good reason. Now, pound that fat ass and let's start making up for lost time."

12