What the Hell?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first encounter with her parents tried my patience. Here I was, a grown man—at least I considered myself so—who'd sweated for twenty hours saving their daughter's life (probably), yet her mother decided I was the cause of the whole situation, not their daughter, I knew pretty well by now whose immature rebellion had taken her to a needle party where she got gang raped. But no. I was the closest to the situation, so I must have been the responsible cause. Well, give it up to stress effecting her mother's rationale. Audrey's father? Well, I wouldn't have handed him a loaded shotgun if I were alone with him, either. Maybe the two of them need counselors more than Audrey?

My parents, on the other hand, stood solidly behind me. When I realized this, I thanked my lucky stars my maturity and ethics had long been above average, so they didn't have to stretch their confidence of me much to consider as truthful my description of what had happened.

I was never given Audrey's hospital information, so I never saw her until some time later. I tried calling, but no hospital in our area or on the other side of the state 'had a patient by that name' so after a week I gave up and went back to whole-heartedly studying for my JC finals.

Once out of John Law's control, Dad took me to his favorite tire shop where we borrowed a tire and wheel that fit my truck, then he and Mom took me back up on the ridge and we got my truck standing on all four wheels again.

You know mothers, right? While all this tire changing and bringing my truck back was going on, Mom grilled me about Audrey and what I thought of her. I started out quite blase', but the more I thought about her and what I'd thought about as I carried her twenty miles on my back, I discovered, in spite of our initial lack of agreement as to what I was versus what she thought I was, I liked her enough to give her another shot at a relationship.

***

I did well on my finals. Most grades posted out Friday mid-day two weeks following my rescuing Audrey Moore, and except for grades for my late Friday afternoon class, I knew my quarter's results. The prof for Friday's class, handed out our grades when we came in for a summary and last class session farewell. So I arrived home in good spirits, looking forward to summer job hunting starting next Monday.

"Hey, Clay," Mom called after me as I walked though the kitchen. "How'd your grade come out today?"

"B+ Mom. Guess I should have studied more."

"Aw, you'll make up for it next fall. You've had a lot of commotion messing up your life these past two weeks."

Yeah, I'd better. I needed to keep grades that would get me scholarships to State if I really wanted to go there.

"Say, Clay, you got a call from the Coast. I think it was that girl." Well, let me tell you, my ears perked right up!

We had a pay-as-you-go system around home, and long distance calls on my cell phone were no extra charge on its plan, but a long distance call on the family phone would cost me reimbursement to the family budget. I retrieved the number off caller ID on our family phone and beat-feet for my bedroom.

"Hello?"

"Clay Dooley?"

"Yes. This you, Audrey?"

"Yes, good. Now. Are you where we can talk? In private?"

"My bedroom. About a private as we got around here."

"Okay. So, first, thank-you for saving my life. You had every right to just hike off and leave me at the mercy of whatever and whoever found me. I hadn't thought about me being just so much meat to feed a pack of wild animals. You hit me pretty hard with that, but when I thought about it, I saw it could have happened. So thanks.

"And you must have the soul of a saint to put up with what I pitched on you. I'm pretty certain now you're a good guy, all the way down deep."

"Awe, now you're making me blush," I said. "I just did what I had to. I couldn't let you lay out there and die. It wasn't your fault what happened."

"Maybe it was, at least some of it. And from thinking about that, I learned one must always look out for dangerous possibilities. I was just lucky a benevolent possibility showed up at the right time.

"But most of all, I learned the importance of recognizing benevolent possibilities. How did you put up with me, anyway?"

"Couple times I almost didn't."

"I don't blame you. I thought I had an excuse, but now I know I didn't. I thank you for putting up with me while I figured that out. Okay?"

"Okay," I said. So where was this going?

"Now, let's get to the important stuff. You got a girl friend?"

No, I didn't but I was open to changing that situation. I guess my slow reaction told her my thoughts.

"You want one? If you're accepting applications, I'd like to submit my resume'."

"I think I'd like that."

"Good. I'd like to come submit mine in person—if that's okay."

Well, that sounded promising. After all, she was attractive, and other than doing one stupid thing I knew about—going to that needle party—she came across as reasonably intelligent.

"That's okay."

"Good. When?"

"Gotta start summer job hunting come Monday."

"Then, should I come over there yet today?"

"Sure. You could stay here at my parents' place. Give you experience staying on a farm. Look good on your resume'. Wouldn't be too crowded. Sis isn't coming home this summer. But beware. Mom's a real matchmaker."

"Then maybe I got a better idea. My parents will be gone all weekend and into the middle of next week—on purpose, because I asked them to be gone. You like that idea?"

Did I, or didn't I?

So I went over there—probably a mistake, but optimism springs eternal in the groin of a male my age. Oh, she put on quite a show for me soon as I got there, Saturday about noon. Cookies and ice cream, an outfit that, while it didn't cover all her scrapes and bruises, didn't hide the fact she had one very fine body.

"So," she said as I finished off my first bowl of chocolate ice cream (my favorite) and a handful of peanut butter cookies, "Time for serious talk."

So, what was serious? Had she changed her mind and decided again to press charges against me?

"Oh, don't look so scared. You're still my hero."

I took a breath, but it wasn't a big one.

"Serious now, okay?"

I nodded.

"It had been at least two days since my rape when the doctor at the hospital flushed me out with pregnancy stopper stuff. He said that was too long to be certain it would work. Quite likely I could get knocked up."

Hoo boy?

"So now, you want a wife and kid? I promise if you take me as I am—pregnant if I get that way—I'll fuck your lights out every night. Fair enough?"

I shook my head. I sure as hell didn't think so. I wasn't even all that sure I wanted only a wife yet. Hell, I didn't even have a girlfriend.

She nodded. "Reasonable."

I think I still shook my head.

"Okay, then, how about this: We wait and see. If I come up pregnant, then we revisit this then?"

"What about abortion? Must be legal in this state, at least in a rape situation?"

"Not in my family. Birth control is acceptable—even recommended— but not abortion."

"So? That's etched in granite?"

"Yup. If it weren't, I wouldn't be here talking about this with you now. I'm was ..."

"An accident?"

"Why you think Mom and Daddy were so understanding at the Sheriff's station? And why you think they took this sudden trip out of town?"

Yeah I wondered about that. Your daughter gets raped and there's no talk of aborting the result that's likely to follow? Only just catch the guilty bastards and put them in jail?

"Well, I hope they catch those bastards and send them to prison for a hundred years, all thirteen of them," I said, or at least, thought.

"And I'm glad it wasn't you, Clay."

Oh?

"I'm finding I really like you. I hope me getting pregnant from this doesn't scare you away."

Well, I wasn't exactly primed for this, but maybe nine months of sex with Audrey would change my outlook. I could always pack up and run out on her and the kid later, I supposed.

"That doctor gave me injections instead of morning-after pills—to speed things up, you know. So ..."

"So what?"

"So, I probably can't get pregnant from you, even if I'm not pregnant from my rape."

I raised my eyebrows in my 'So?' expression.

"But I'd prefer to do things with you that can't cause pregnancy anyway."

"Like?"

"You fuck my ass. I never did that before my rape, but now I want to know how it feels with someone I like."

Oh, yeah?

"And see how you taste with your dick coming in my mouth and down my throat. I'll bet that's real nice."

How would she know? I'll bet those rapists didn't try that with her. She'd have bit their dicks off.

"You eat girls?"

I shook my head.

"Why not? Don't like it?"

"Never tried it."

"Well, I'm sure I'll like it if it's you doing it."

Well, Clay?

"And I want you to get off between my breasts. Mom says that's a real upper with a boy you like—I mean, man you like."

I shook my head, not having a clue.

"Well, after you do that once, we'll decide how often we do it from then on. Okay?"

I think my brain was overloaded with—what the hell was it overloaded with, anyway?

"Your Momma nurse you when you were a baby?" Audrey asked this with a skewed grin.

"Don't know. Too young to remember, I guess."

"Well, I want to nurse you—sort of. While we're waiting for the baby to come—if—I want you to suck my titties lots so I get used to it. Mom says having your breasts sucked is one of the great pleasures of life, and I want you sucking mine. Wowie, I just love the idea!"

What could I say to that? I'm not interested? She'd think I was some sort of dork, and stupid to boot!

"And you gotta give me lots of good tittie massages, too. Promise? I really liked it when you carried me by hugging me to your chest and shoulders. I've dreamed lots of nights since then that you liked my breasts and wanted to play with them just because you made me feel good. You'll do that, won't you? Please?"

I suppose a grin had taken over my face, because I, too, liked that possibility.

"Good." The way she said that hinted there was more to come.

"But what sounds best to me—except for us playing 'make babies' or practicing for making babies—is you letting me suck you off, or you sticking yourself down my throat so I think your dick is touching my heart. Oohie! Just thinking about that makes me want you to take me to bed and fuck me every way possible. You finished with desert, yet?"

I answered with a nod.

"Can we go do that now, Clay?"

Already she had taken my hand and urged me to stand.

"Oh, one other thing."

Just one? I had a whole weekend of possible fun thoughts scrambling around in my head already. I raised my eyebrows in wonder. This is the woman who thought I raped her and wanted me in prison? What was going on here?

"I been practicing playing with my pussy, just so if you showed up, I'd know what to expect. You'd do that for me, wouldn't you? Lick it, and kiss it, massage it and make me so hot I could fry an egg on it?"

"If that's what you want, I'd do my best. But you gotta help me learn what is best for you."

"Clay, Honey? You do your best, and while you're at it, tell me what you most want me to do, okay? I want you well paid for saving me. You said you liked my ass, didn't you? I hope you like my titties and my mouth, and my pussy just as well. And if you decide you want babies, I'll make a dozen for you. But even if you don't, my pussy is all yours, anytime, and every time you even think a sexy thought. Okay?"

My eyebrows still stuck in raised position, making wrinkles in my forehead.

"Come on, Clay. Lets get started. You gotta drive home tomorrow evening so you can start job hunting, so let's not waste any more time. I want you happily working and arranging your future so my part of it is I get fucked daily and you're happy to do so. It will be far more fun than getting needled, then fucked several days and nights by thirteen boys I didn't even know."

I think I saw a wall of question marks before my eyes, wondering What the hell? Was this for real? My god, what an evening rabbit-hunt had turned into!

12