What The Hell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am sorry, I have been busy. You and Joshua were always in my thoughts and prayers. Veronica, I owe you a coffee and must apologize for my rude behavior.'

I called Roxie as I was driving home. We agreed that I would host her for dinner on Friday night and spend some quality time together. I also asked her to please pack an overnight bag.

She giggled and replied, "Slut, you better not pass out on me again."

~~~

I showered, shaving my entire body, paying special attention to a few areas. I was apprehensive, I didn't know what Roxie would want in me as a lover, or if after all this time, she would want to still love me. I decided to forgo a bra, opting for a camisole, a silky red one. It felt amazing. I loved how it moved across my nipples, breasts and skin. I went with sheer stockings and a red lace panty which made me feel as special as ever.

I had recently been shopping having thrown away, I really felt like burning the lingerie I own when dating and living with him, but I just tossed it and started over. I dressed in a lighter brown sweater then I slipped into a lighter brown and red skirt, it was a bit longer but flared at the bottom, calf length. I wanted Roxie to see me as a beautiful woman. To me dressing in longer skirts makes me feel so elegant, beautiful, and wanted.

I prepared a baked trout in a lemon, pepper and butter sauce, and some steamed asparagus. I had a small angel food cake and strawberries with whipped topping in the event she wanted dessert. I had a light Cab and a smaller bottle of Moscato should she want a glass of dessert wine. I had a small sale plated and in the refrigerator ready for when she arrived.

I heard a knock on the door and ran to the hallway. I checked myself in the mirror once more and took a deep breath. I opened the door and saw Roxie smiling. I stepped to the side and let her in. As I closed the front door, Roxie had her back to me still. She dropped a small overnight bag on the floor. I took her coat and hung it in the hall.

I turned and instinctively wrapped my arms around her and hugged her carefully. I pressed my lips to her cheek and whispered in her ear how excited I was for the night.

She pulled back slightly and looked me up and down. She was smiling the entire time and had a glimmer in her eye. I leaned forward and kissed her lips softly.

When I pulled back, I whispered. "I missed that amazing feeling. I apologize for being so fearful."

Roxie winked, "What's for dinner?" I could see her mind stirring. "Or who is for dinner?"

I grabbed her by the hand, "You slut. Come have some wine. The food is almost done."

We sat and had a nice glass of wine while I put the finishing touches on dinner. We sat and had a light conversation filled with winks, subtle touches and a kiss after the strawberry shortcake. She helped me with the dishes with a few snide comments about me in her kitchen, barefoot.

I laughed, "You do make more money than I do." That earned me a slap on the ass, which was a bit enjoyable.

We reclined in the living room and turned on some music. We listened for about fifteen minutes when she took the lead and leaned forward kissing me. Her kisses were soft, loving and as her fingers and hands cupped my cheeks, I couldn't help feeling swept off my feet.

I paused and excused myself to the ladies room. When I returned she was standing there swaying. I took the hint and pulled her into my arms dancing with her. Our dancing led to kisses which were more sexual than sensual.

When she cupped my breast, I moaned and pressed my chest into her hand. My head was spinning and I was about to burst.

"Rox stop! I am going to have an orgasm right here." I lowered my head.

Her fingers lifted my chin. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about."

We stepped over to the couch and sat, calming down. I am so out of my element. "Making love was at one point in my past enjoyable but he cheated on me. I don't know what I am supposed to do now."

Just then the very famous song by Neil Diamond, 'Play Me' started. She stood taking my hands in hers. I looked up carefully; she nodded, asking me to trust her.

"🎶🎶🎶...You are the words...🎶🎶🎶" She kissed me deeply and with a fevered passion I hadn't felt in a long time.

As we broke the kiss I took her hands in mine, "Don't hurt me Roxie, I will never recover."

I turned still, holding her hand and walked towards the stairs. I walked with Roxie into my childhood bedroom, which she had been in many times but this time, for the first time as my lover.

We embraced and kissed while she slowly slid her hands down my sides and under my sweater, slowly moving up my sides and running just her thumbs across my aching nipples. I copied her but not under her sweater yet. I was tentative. My hands were shaking.

"Do what feels good to you. Feel free to explore, touch, feel and let your hands wander." Roxie leaned forward and kissed my neck and continued to cover my skin with her kisses.

"I am rather familiar with the anatomy my dear."

I was a smartass but my fingers moved under her sweater. I raised them skyward, removing her sweater, exposing her bra covered breasts. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her. My hands caressed her back. I was getting carried away, I felt her press her firm body into mine.

"Rox, can we lay together now?"

I asked with hesitation and uncertainty. I felt her hands move down and undo the single clasp of my skirt, and then she worked the zipper down. I felt alive and free as my skirt fell to the floor. Her hands moved higher and with some pace as she lifted my sweater.

I reached down on my own and peeled down my panties, tossing them to the side. I smiled as she did the same.

"Next time," she smiled and kissed me, "I want to unwrap you doing that Lex."

"I am sorry, he never ple..." Roxie hushed me with her finger then kissed my cheek.

"Never anymore of him and how he mistreated the woman I love."

I turned from her pulling the comforter back on my queen size bed. The cranberry flannel sheets welcomed our near nakedness with warmth as we lay together. Our kisses continued as I explored her body, my hands roaming her skin. I slipped her bra strap down her shoulder. I awkwardly undid the front clasp freeing her breasts, all while Roxie kissed me.

She whispered her love for me, how she felt touching me, and how wonderful it felt when I touched her. It was after she nipped at my ear and neck that she lifted my cami and lovingly bathed my breasts in her kisses.

I was close to the edge and I couldn't wait. I wedged her legs between mine and rocked against her thigh.

"I am sorry I don't, I can't wait." I said grinding hard against her.

Her kisses deepened, I felt her hand caress my body and for the first time, Roxie caressed my bum. Her simple touch urged me on, I closed my eyes and screamed in absolute joy and pleasure as my orgasm shook my soul. I felt her place soft kisses on my skin, just holding me and murmuring words of love and sweetness.

My breathing slowed, and the trembling in my legs stopped, I unwrapped them from hers we hugged gently. I let my hands wander, caressing her skin then touched her hips and cupped her ass.

I waited a moment then admitted. "I was selfish, I am sorry Roxie."

I felt as if I had cheated her. I knew what I needed and I knew what I wanted. I wanted to love her but I needed to give her pleasure. I wanted to feel her as I just did.

I kissed her cheek and her neck. I slowly kissed her lower, enjoying the firmness of her breasts. I teased her nipples with the tip of my nose, then kissed and licked them. I brought them into my mouth gently sucking, unsure of what pleased her.

I listened to her sounds, I listened to her breathing, I kissed her under breast as I loved mine kissed and touched. I moved my body from the bed kissing her lower. She quickly protested saying I didn't need to.

I didn't reply I explored her torso kissing her skin, her fragrance filling my senses. I was never so driven. I never knew this urge and feeling with a lover. My hands never left contact with her skin, Roxie opened her legs for me, inviting me.

I felt her hands touching my leg and my hip. I kissed her vulva, her smooth fragrant vulva. I kissed her outer lips, I lapped at her moisture, I was excited, and I felt myself getting wet.

I paused my kisses, pressing the tip of my nose against her clit. She exhaled loudly then inhaled sharply as I moved my mouth down kissing it.

I was a child with her first toy. My lips explored her womanhood, while I listened to what my lover wanted. I flicked my tongue spreading her inner lips and she moaned loudly. I repeated that action, my tongue pointed at her opening, she squealed again.

"That!" She moaned.

My fingers delicately touched her lips holding them as my tongue lapped at her opening. I alternated between kissing her and sliding my tongue along her entrance.

She squealed, grasping at my hair holding me in one place. I knew this would be her first trigger, and I was thrilled. Seconds later, she gasped speaking my name. I doubled my efforts trying as best to slide my tongue in her entrance as best as possible.

I heard her squeal and then felt the bush of her essence as my lover rewarded me with her orgasm. I quivered myself. I swear I came as she screamed my name. As I slowed and gently moved back, adjusting my body to move up and lay with her.

"Let me go wash my face."

"Don't you dare! Come kiss me love." She replied.

I simply did as she asked, enjoying the feeling as we kissed. We both giggled as she licked my cheeks and kissed my skin. We curled in each other's arms but eventually she admitted she needed the potty.

I felt loved, reborn and amazing. The emotions of our love making and the romance we shared made me smile. I hoped she was as happy as I was. Roxie walked back into the bedroom, closing the door to the hallway, then climbed back into bed with me. I looked at her and I was filled with joy.

Roxie was curled up facing away from me. She backed up against me and asked that I spoon with her. She sighed in comfort explaining that she enjoyed her lover wrapping her tight in her arms, wrapped in a cocoon of love.

This felt near perfection. I fell asleep with my best friend who is now my lover wrapped in my arms.

~~~

It was early morning, the clock on my bed read 4:20. I turned over and carefully got out of bed. I bent forward and kissed Roxie on the cheek. I whispered in her ear that I was finally able to admit to myself that I loved her more than life itself.

I grabbed a t-shirt and tiptoed out, down the stairs to the living room. I grabbed Mom's blue and pink chemo blanket. I wrapped it around my body and curled up on my couch. I saw my phone sitting on the end table. I grabbed it and looked.

Damn! I saw that I had six new text messages. I didn't want to ruin my mood or upset myself. I simply turned my phone over and set it face down on the end table.

Reality hit me as I cuddled with my blanket. I was in love with my best friend Roxanna!

My phone vibrated and chimed again, another text. A minute later, it chimed and vibrated again. Out of frustration I turned the phone over and looked at the previewed message, it was from Lisa.

'Welcome to our world.'

I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Roxanna Marie! What the hell!"

~~~End of Chapter Two~~~

Thank you for taking your time to read this second chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it. This was a fun escape for a bit. I will write more when time allows.

Your votes but more importantly your feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated and will greatly enhance your reading pleasure.

All my love,

Aoife