What The Hell Ch. 05

Story Info
My dreams come true, but which dreams?
10k words
4.29
1.4k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What The Hell - Chapter 5

What the hell... My dreams come true, but which dreams?

Written by Aoife

I am certain this storyline has been written time and time again but let me throw my twist into this storyline. This jaunt could be thrown into several genres including First Time, Romance, Loving Wives, Group Sex, and of course my favorite, Lesbian Sex.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~~~

I had wished for one more gifts this year, but Santa wasn't able to deliver on it. I doubt Santa even with a Christmas miracle could deliver that Christmas wish.

I started my car, letting it heat up and tried to call Roxie. She sent me a text instead, Come over if you can, I have a gift for you.

I smiled and wondered what that slut was up to. I replied, 'What about Al? He is home alone on Christmas Day'

She responded he is fine, I checked on him. Then she sent another text, a selfie of her in a Christmas Red camisole holding a tumbler of something. 'He encouraged this, now hurry.'

I replied, 'Don't get too drunk slut, I will be there soon.'

I pulled into her driveway, my phone rang, a number I didn't recognize, I ignored it racing to see the woman I love so much.

~~~ End of Chapter Four~~~

My eyes opened to see Roxie looking into my eyes. I blinked and smiled. She leaned forward kissing me. It was slow and soft. Carefully, the tip of her tongue touched my bottom lip, caressing it so gently. I didn't know how to do this but I hesitated, pulling back some closing our kiss.

She knew there was something on my mind.

"Lex baby?" She pulled back further, "You can say anything you want. You can speak your mind. I promise, I won't hurt or worry you."

I closed my eyes. I pulled my hands from under the covers and cupped her face. My brain was already spinning.

"I feel I have left him alone, I don't want to do that. What will I do when we marry or move in together? What about Al?"

I closed my eyes and released her face. "I don't know what to do." I exhaled. "I promised her. You were there when I promised her that I would care for him. My stupid fucking stepbrother is ninety minutes away in Hartford."

I heard my phone ringing, I ignored it. "Did you want to get that?" She asked.

"No, I am with my fiancée and lover. You are more important."

"Alexa, I promise we will not leave him behind." Her eyes were locked. I knew she was serious.

"Thank you, love."

We pulled her flannel sheets and blanket over top of us. She pressed her lips to mine and spread her legs with her very warm pussy pressing into my upper thigh. Her other thigh was pressing against my mons.

She kissed me deeply, swirling her tongue around mine, this was her sex kiss. Her left hand moved slowly and cupped my breast. I moaned into her mouth as my nipple hardened against her palm. My hand lowered to her lower back, I couldn't decide if I was rolling her over to try and scissor her, mount her, or pull her harder against me.

I could feel her breathing increasing. Her movements were stronger, firmer both on my thigh and her thigh against me. She broke the kiss and moaned loud then closed her lips on mine lower lip pulling it.

She released my lip. "God fuck me please Lex. Make me cum in your arms. Please fuck me Lex."

I hadn't ever heard her like this. She ground against my thigh ignoring me now. I moved my hand lower covering her butt cheek; I pulled it to the side, pulling her against my thigh.

"Fuck yes Lex, let me fuck myself, getting off!!" She groaned. She ground harder against me then kissed me deep. As our tongues swirled around the other she rolled my nipple in her thumb and forefinger.

I massaged her ass cheek, and then ran my other hand up to her breast. I wasn't soft; I was forceful palming her breast, squeezing it. Her hardened nipple felt so good. I closed it in a vise between my fingers and she squealed.

She shook, her whole body now trembling and then her final and long moan. I felt her warmth and wetness across my thigh, coating me. My heart screamed with joy, I was able to give my baby, yes my baby, Roxie what she wanted, needed, and desired.

Her movements as well as mine slowed and became soft caresses, then soft touches. She kissed up my neck following my jawline stopping just below my ear. She wrapped me in a delightfully loving hug.

"I am sorry but I was selfish, you know I can get that way at times." kiss kiss "I love you Alexa, kiss kiss I love you and nothing will change that, ever." She kissed me once more, then whispered "Potty." Releasing me and rolled from her bed.

Oh god, how I love that woman. She is loving, romantic, sexual, brutally honest, and crass.

We showered and made our way down for a cup of coffee. I sat there staring off into the abyss, daydreaming. I felt her tap my hand.

"Come on, let's go get you some clean clothes and check on him. Maybe he made meatballs and gravy. There is football this afternoon."

I smiled and shook my head laughing at her. I love her so much. I can't wait to make her my wife.

~~~

We were both off work on Tuesday, the day after Christmas. We decided to go catch a movie and spend some time up north across the Massachusetts / New Hampshire border where we could do a little tax-free shopping.

As we were on the way back from Nashua, my phone rang and the caller ID came up on the dash display. It was the same number that I didn't recognize. I made a comment saying I would just let it go to voicemail. It was probably just a spam call. I thought nothing of it and continued on enjoying time with Roxie.

I was scheduled to work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I picked up the Friday shift for some extra money. I had paid off my student loans and was working on my vacation nest egg. However, the price of the engagement rings I wanted was going to hit that account hard. I was scheduled off on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, I worked the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.

As I finished my shift on Wednesday and was walking out of the hospital, I sent Roxie a text message seeing if she wanted to get together but reminded her I had work in the morning.

She responded in typical fashion, 'yeah slut, there is something I wanna get together on, and that something is you' I just laughed and told her I would give her a call when I got home that I was tired and still had three days in a row yet as I needed the extra money taking the Friday shift.

Al was waiting for me when I got home. He asked if I had plans for New Year's, and I told him not as of yet. He shared with me that he was going to go to his buddies place in Vermont. It was for a longer weekend, they were leaving Thursday and would be back Tuesday.

I smiled and said, "Oh? You won't be here for our kiss at Midnight." Well that sucked! He was going away on one of those longer weekends.

"Only one cigar per day please. And one glass of water for each bourbon you drink, please?" I hugged him and went up to shower and then crawl into bed and call Roxie.

As I turned off my shower and was drying, there was a knock at the bathroom door. "You have a visitor. I sent her to your room. You might want to hurry, she wasn't wearing much. She is going to catch a damn cold, it is still winter." I could hear him laughing as we walked away.

I wrapped a towel around my body just barely covering my ass and made my way to my bedroom. I opened the door and was met by the sexiest woman I had seen. Her hair was flowing just covering the tops of her breasts. Her baby blue camisole hugged her body as it should, and the heels she had on made her legs not just amazing but delicious.

I closed the door and smiled. "You can unwrap me after I unwrap you." She said, stepping forward and hugging me. "Umm no, we both need sleep and you need sex." "I see it in your eyes my lovely Alexa, you need sex."

Roxie pulled my towel off of my body and let it drop to the floor, and then fell to her knees and kissed the small triangular tuft of hair that she carefully maintains when she has an opportunity.

I heard a cell phone ringing, which of course I ignored. Her kisses were magnificent but I needed something different. I bent forward and gathered her in my arms, lifting her, pulling my lover to my bed.

Goodness, she was right, she felt so amazing, her body touching mine. I needed sex but I honestly needed cuddle time with her more than sex.

Her kisses were really warming me; the silk from her camisole against my skin was the best even. But I needed Roxie in a different way. I was hoping to not upset her but I needed this.

I pulled from her kiss. "Roxie, baby, please. We need to talk about something."

She pulled back looking at me, "What?"

"Now slow your brain, it isn't bad. I just want to cuddle. I need to be with you, okay?" I kissed her cheek and shivered, "Please just cuddle with me."

I shivered against her body pulling the flannel sheets tight around me. "Rox I love you but grab me a sleeping shirt? Top drawer, please baby?"

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "You owe me a wet, face soaking, cum all over me orgasm, you slut."

I laughed and watched as she held up her favorite sleeping shirt. It was damn near see through thin and skin tight. As she turned to get back in bed she looked at my phone on the nightstand.

"Hey, you got a voicemail. Do you want to listen to it?" She asked

I nodded, "In case it's work." She tossed me my phone. I unlocked the screen and pressed the icon playing the voicemail message.

A woman cleared her throat. "I am going to leave a message this time. I hadn't previously."

I turned pale. Roxie closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands, dropping to the bed.

"You hadn't picked up previously, of course you wouldn't have. You do not know this number. It has been ten weeks today and..."

"No!" I shook my head.

"No BITCH no." Came a muffled cry from Roxie. Her face and hands are now buried on my bed.

"... and so you see that is why I called, I have been calling. Ten weeks of haunting, sleepless nights, ten weeks of tears, ten weeks of pain, I should have listened to Roxanna and..."

I was still blocking it out as best I could, I started blubbering. "No I can't" I moaned, I couldn't, so I tried, I honestly tried to cover my ears but my heart cracked into pieces again.

"... anyway, Alexandra if you would be so kind as to call back to this new number. I would be profoundly and eternally thankful."

I screamed "FUCK NO!" and threw my phone against the wall hearing it shatter into pieces.

"Are you absolutely fucking kidding me?" Roxie screamed.

I cried hysterically, grabbing a pillow and just crying. I remember Roxie calming me down; I remember crying as she dressed me in a warmer shirt. Her touch as she stroked my back, her words once she calmed were magical. She wrapped me in her arms, hugging me tight. I cried myself to sleep.

~~~

It was somewhere around midnight I woke with a headache that wasn't going to go away. I had cried myself to sleep, my sides ached as did my chest, and my heart. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I came back in the room, the light was still on which sat on the nightstand. It was then I saw the fragments of my plastic cell phone cover all over the floor on the opposite side of the room. The phone seemed fine, thank god.

Roxie was asleep, hugging my other pillow, I would let her sleep. I put on some flannel pants and made my way downstairs to the living room.

I did what I do best; I crawled into myself and hoped that the shell that protects me would keep me safe. We know that doesn't always work. I did the other thing I do best; I wrapped myself in her chemo blanket and curled up on the couch. I started to cry again.

It was maybe ten minutes later when I heard the creaky, middle step, knowing Roxie was coming down looking for me. I tried to stop crying for her. I was moderately successful. She staggered over to me.

I opened the blanket and wrapped her in my arms letting her curl up with her head on my chest. She fell asleep right away, I gazed, looking at nothing but the darkness of the room trying to figure out what the hell I was going to go.

Frankly, what was of greater concern was what the hell would Roxanna do? She wasn't going to allow me to stress out again. I knew her too well. She truly is a badass bitch. I needed to worry about what she would do.

I know! I know, I do not like nor should I use that word. But my fiancée really is a badass.

I came downstairs after showering and dressing for work Thursday morning and remembered that Al was leaving today and would be gone over New Years. I turned and ran back and knocked gently on his room door.

I opened the door to find him sleeping; I walked in and kissed his cheek. "Another tradition broken. Happy New Year's dad!" I whispered and kissed his cheek once more.

Rox met me at the bottom of the steps, kissed me, and told me she loved me. We walked out of the house heading to work.

~~~

I hadn't done anything about the voicemail message from Veronica as I had planned. The Emergency Room was just insane, we were swamped all day. After work, I went to the store and bought a new phone case, thank goodness Al recommended the heavy duty case. I didn't crack or damage my phone.

I should also be happy, I am only 5' 7" and I am not that strong. Oh I can hold my own; I am a Southie girl and whooped ass with the best of them. I wasn't an angel in high school, well yes I was. But I am a good woman now.

I drove home and pulled into the driveway. I was surprised to see lights on in the house. I opened the front door to see Al sitting there.

"Dad?" I questioned him. "What are you doing here?"

"My stepdaughter is more important than those old guys and cheap booze. I only have you and John remaining as my family. I need to keep traditions going as long as I can."

I hugged him tight and promised him the best New Year's ever.

I turned and ran upstairs, stripped and was going to jump in the shower. I sat on my bed naked, just thinking. Roxie and I exchanged a few text messages throughout the day and agreed to make a decision on this together. I do not want to lose what we finally have. Our relationship was coming together, we were really clicking.

And as far as our love making, it was amazing. She is trying to teach me this scissor thing; I was struggling with the whole balance thing. Damn I get so wet just thinking about her pussy kissing mine.

I was in heaven! Ugh! I didn't realize my left hand was teasing my lips until I felt the electric pulse as my thumb rubbed over my clit. OH my it felt so good. I needed her touch, I needed her kiss. God I was so horny! I laid back, my legs spread wide, my left hand teasing my clit, my right hand flat on my stomach.

I moved it higher, pinching and tugging my left nipple. I tried to press my forearms against my right breast and nipple, getting me excited and in contact. Fuck I was going to cum quick, oh god; I was worked up thinking about my lover.

"Roxie!" I moaned as my finger slid into my pussy, I twisted it deeper and deeper. Oh god this was it oh god "Fuu uuccckk!" I screamed as my quick but strong orgasm overtook me. I rode it as long as I could bask in the intense but crazily satisfying, emotional orgasm.

Fuck I needed to move in with her... soon.

I made my way from my now musky aroma filled room, to the bathroom for a shower. I made a mental note to get some more air fresheners, I giggled.

I showered and returned to my room, I threw on panties, my flannel pants and a sweatshirt making my way downstairs. Al sat there watching something on the discovery channel; the cooking networks weren't allowed any longer when I was around. He didn't want to upset me.

He looked at me when I sat curling up with the blanket. "You want to talk about it?"

"Yea sure, I want to explain to my almost sixty-three year old stepfather how sad and limited my sex life is. How bad my heart feels! How bad my sides hurt from crying over a woman who pops back into my life after two and a half months, and how I am afraid my girlfriend will beat her ass given the opportunity."

I paused. He muted the television, "Yes my dear Alexa, you have a lot going on but what do you want me to do? How can I help? What will take away the pain and suffering?"

"Dad!" I wailed, and started crying all over again. "My heart can't take another attempt or another rejection."

I felt the couch shift as Al sat with me. He wrapped his arms around me and just rocked me in his arms. After a few more minutes, he asked if I had eaten. I told him I ate somewhere around noon, but nothing since then but I wasn't hungry. I just wanted to sleep.

"Then don't let her break your heart. Just do not return her call my darling." He kissed my forehead.

"Al, this is going to sound so shitty but I am going to say it." I took a deep breath and started to weep. "Part of me is still in love with her."

The tears flowed freely. Al did his best to calm me but the pain from all those months ago came crashing back. The hurt was real, almost as if I had a fractured bone. I made my way upstairs and went to bed setting my alarm for four-fifteen.

~~~

Friday morning I was driving to work. Roxie called and she was on her way to work as well. She was checking on me as I never called or texted her last night. I assured her I was fine, I was just tired.

My shift was going well. I took a break and was in the lounge when Lisa, our Nurse Manager and a coworker, Michele came in. They each had this hint of a smile. Lisa was holding something behind her back.

I looked up and smiled. They each took a seat. Lisa placed the piece of paper, which she held behind her back, face up on the table. I looked and tried to smile. It was an announcement for a Valentine's Day dinner and dance, 'proceeds will benefit the Children's Cancer Family fund'.

"We have a request." Lisa started. "Would you consider..."

I just listened to her speaking as did my coworker, I didn't really hear what they were saying, and I just nodded when I thought I should. I stared blankly at them. My brain was elsewhere.

That is a lie. As soon as I saw the paper an image of Veronica and me kissing flashed in my brain. She is sophisticated, smart, a perfect height in her heels, her legs, and her touch.

Lisa touched my hand; I realized my coworker had left. "Are you sure you are alright?"

I nodded. "I have this thing with my girlfriend and we are working through it." Oh god! "Lisa I am sorry oh goodness I apologize, I didn't mean to... I mean I didn't... oh fuck!"

I lowered my head and started to cry. Why do I cry so much! I screamed in my own thoughts.

"It's okay, you know. I suspected when you came to us from Mass Gen you were running from something. Mary Beth and I are pretty good friends. The Emergency Room world isn't as vast as you think. We have a tight network, just so you know. She was so sad to see you leave but she confided in me she didn't know why but you said it was personal."

"I will play for dinner and dance, if that is what you were asking. You must know there are much better musicians out there. They're so much better and talented than I am."

She smiled, "Not according to Dr. Flannegan and his wife." I smiled as she stood. "Whatever you need Alexandra, I am not always the stern, sappy closed minded hardass everyone always sees. I am a Dorchester native, Alexa." She smiled again and winked at me as she walked from the lounge.

~~~

I was driving over to Roxie's when my phone rang. I just pressed the answer button on the steering console. "Well hello my lovely fiancée, happy Friday!"