What The Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the person on the other line clear her throat. "It seems you were expecting Roxanna to be the one calling. She just left my office, I thought I would try and call you Alexandra."

"WHAT?" I screamed. "Veronica? Wha... what do you mean by saying she just left your office?" My blood started to boil.

"You mean you two accidentally bumped into each other for no apparent reason and you struck up a conversation and you invited her to your office?" I stopped before I screamed.

"No Alexandra, she came and knocked at my office. I was finished with patients for the day, I was hopeful when seeing her, but yes, she sought me out. I was still hoping to hear from you."

There was a pause. "We spoke for over fifty minutes. Based on the outcome of our conversation, I realize Roxanna loves you and seeks to protect you from all things, including me."

"No! I haven't... no. Veronica, please just, I need time. Fuck I need time, please."

"My sincerest apologies for bothering you." Veronica said softly. "I just felt the need..."

I was silent. How could she do this to me! Why! Why would she do this to me?

"Veronica, you are not a bother! Please, I need a day or two! I hope you accept my apology for not calling back, yet. I hadn't figured out what I wanted to say. Now it seems I am pressed into a different conversation at the moment."

I paused, gripping the steering wheel tighter. "I must ask Veronica, please allow me to call you tomorrow after my shift for a discussion. I have another pressing matter at hand. Please do not give up on us. Please!"

"On us?"

"Yes, on the potential of us." I flatly stated.

She agreed and disconnected the call. Within fifteen minutes I pulled into Roxie's driveway. I left my overnight bag and purse in the car; this would be a rather short visit. I knocked on the door and waited.

She opened the door and smiled wide then turned walking away as if there was nothing wrong at all, as if I didn't know. I opened her storm door and stepped in closing them both behind me.

I asked with the calmest tone I could muster. "Would you fucking care to tell me why Roxanna Marie?"

She turned and her face went pale as soon as she saw the look on my face. "Lex, babe, I wanted to..."

"We agreed! We fucking agreed Roxanna!" I screamed as loud as I could. "How dare you!"

And for the next thirty minutes we argued over her need to have approached Veronica. I paced the room as my emotions flowed. She came clean, admitting to me she wanted to protect me. I could tell it was genuinely important to her. I made sure she understood I was pissed off at her.

I finally calmed down some. "You broke our agreement." I stood and turned towards the door.

"Wait! Where are you going? I thought you are spending the night, we have plans." I could hear her voice cracking. "Babe, Lex, come on don't run, please talk it out. I was wrong. Please do not run. I need you to realize I was protecting the woman I love!"

"I was going to spend the night. Now I am confused as to why I would want to! You broke my trust again! We agreed, that is what couples do, they agree to things before moving forward." I stood there dumbfounded.

"Roxie, how can I be sure you won't do this again? How can I be sure you won't go behind my back again?"

"Alexa, I meant to do good. I wanted to meet her to talk to her to... to help damn it!"

"Yeah? And what if I don't want that help? What if I want to leave well enough alone? What if I don't fucking love Veronica anymore?"

Roxie did the sweetest, most genuinely act of love I have ever seen her do in my entire life. She walked over and took my hands in hers. She dropped to her knees and looked up with tears in her eyes.

She said, "I am so sorry. I know deep down somewhere you, my fiancée, you still love her. Part of you still loves her. Would you like to know why I believe that?"

I nodded. "If you didn't love her you wouldn't be this upset. Alexandra, my dearest, I know part of you loves her. It is okay that you do because I know you love me as well.

She lowered her head and continued this time with more passion, "I accept that fact, the same way you were forced to accept Lisa and I have a relationship and how we play together. Alexandra, it was innocent, it wasn't out of malice or jealousy. I want to get to know the woman who captured a part of my fiancée's heart. And who knows, maybe in time I will grow to love her and she loves me as well."

She kissed my hands then wrapped her arms around my waist still holding my hands. "Please understand it wasn't jealousy driven, at all."

I pulled my hands from hers, I was still upset. I pulled her to her feet and kissed her soaking wet cheeks, as her tears flowed. "Stop crying and go get my overnight bag and purse. And do not open it. There might be a gift in there for you. You damn slut."

There was a gift in there. When I went to the mall I stopped at that place where damn near everything is marked somehow with PINK. I got her a new sleeping shirt for me to wear.

She kissed my cheek, I mumbled "Pfft, like you would ever love Veronica."

As she was walking out towards the door she stopped dead in her tracks and ran back to me. "Lex, I promise, in time, I will love her, because she still loves you."

"Roxanna what do you mean she still loves me?"

Roxie shrugged, "Call her." Walking out the door to my car.

Oh damn my poor heart. What the hell!

~~~

When Roxie came back inside. As she was making her way up the stairs with my overnight bag I called out to her asking her to bring a towel please. She screamed back asking for a hand towel or bath towel. I told her to please bring a bath towel.

As she came down the steps I stood from the couch.

"Listen carefully. I am going to demand something. If you do not deliver, you do not get your gift. If you deliver, you might get your gift. Any questions?"

She shook her head no. "Good, no speaking." I said and kissed her lips. "No speaking at all!"

She nodded. I untied the knot which held my scrub pants up and let them fall to the floor. "Tut tut, no speaking."

I pulled my panties down over my hips and let them fall to the floor. I wiggled out of my scrub top, and then pulled off the long sleeved undershirt and the functional bra I was wearing. I dropped them both at her feet.

I reached forward and took the bath towel from her hands. "Get my phone please."

I placed the towel on the couch. She turned and retrieved my phone from my purse and handed it to me. Standing there naked, I took a throw pillow from the couch and dropped it at my feet. She looked at me in pure confusion but only momentarily.

"Kneel down and do not speak." I sat on the couch and spread my legs wide. "Feast slut."

I unlocked my phone and dialed her number. With my left hand, I held her head firmly pulling her mouth to my throbbing clit. On the third ring Veronica answered.

"Veronica, pardon my interruption. I am aware I asked to call you tomorrow evening after my shift, but I have a request." I moaned and she sucked hard on my clit then swirled her tongue around it.

"Alexandra, are you troubled?" She asked.

"No, I am working on something important but I need to speak to you. Can you avail yourself for drinks and dinner tomorrow evening?"

I swear I could hear her smile. "Yes! I would love to. Where shall we meet?" She sounded so excited.

"Veronica there will be three of us. My girlfriend Roxie, who rudely interjected herself on you earlier, will be joining us. But you and I have much to discuss. Will you still come?"

She hesitated. I prodded her. "Veronica, it is time we have this conversation like adults, no more secrets. We need to have an open, honest and respectful conversation."

"I am not certain..."

I moaned louder as Roxie moved lower to tongue at my entrance.

"Alexandra?" She sounded concerned.

"I am fine, just something enjoyable, that is all. Veronica, my dearest. I will extend the olive branch. I still have deep feelings for you and I want to see you. Come to dinner tomorrow, I work until seven. Please be at the location I will text you at seven thirty. If you want, bring an overnight bag. In fact I recommend you bring one. I will text you directions. Okay?

"Okay, yes I will come but I am uncertain about staying overnight with you." She was hesitant.

"Thanks Veronica, I will text you in the morning. I do hope you understand but I need to get back to the task at hand." I ended the call.

"Now you earlier spoke of a wet, face soaking orgasm? Get to it Roxanna." I dropped my phone and melted into the couch, bending my knees and pulling my feet over your back holding her tight to my pussy.

Roxie earned her gift, thee, no, for fold. I was so happy!

~~~

I was walking to the parking lot and called Roxie letting her know my timing and what time I would be home. "Home?" She questioned. I told her we would discuss that later, it was a Freudian slip.

As I was driving to Roxie's my phone rang, I smiled wide but suddenly got nervous. I hoped she wasn't backing out.

"Good evening my beautiful and enchanting friend! I can't wait to see you tonight for drinks and dinner"

There was silence. "Veronica dearest?"

"I have never been called or referred to as enchanting. I am silenced by your words Alexandra. You are playing my emotions, and my heart as the finest pianist there has ever been. I am unable to say no to you. I am drawn to the feelings deep in my soul."

I spoke firmly. "Veronica, I assure you I am not playing with your emotions. I assure you I have only forward thinking and positive intentions for us. I am now convinced I am to play for keeps. However, you must forgive me, you called me. Did you have something on your mind?"

"Yes, I, um..." She sounded worried, I could hear her. She was overthinking it. I let her have a moment; I wanted her to work through this. She needed to work through this.

"My overnight bag I have not done this for some years, since Abbie and I first dated. I..." She paused, I would hear the strain.

"Veronica, a nice camisole, a sexy teddy for lounging around, just panties or whatever you choose." I smiled knowing I was going to have a very good night. "Are you asking my opinion?"

"I believe that I am. I am just so worried about Roxanna."

"Veronica love, how about you just bring a nice camisole and comfortable pajama pants, should you decide. A fresh pair of panties, a pair of jeans for going home. I remember how beautiful you look in jeans and a comfy shirt for breakfast. You do not need your makeup, you are naturally beautiful, just your toothbrush my dear. Okay?"

I could hear her giggle. She commented how this felt like she was back in high school and wasn't certain what to do. We joked a bit. I told her she best hurry, there was a tad bit of snow falling and I wanted her at Roxie's safe and sound, soon.

As we disconnected our call I was daydreaming slightly, sadly the snow flurries slowed traffic significantly. I was aware enough to drive my car but still I was daydreaming. I pulled into Roxie's driveway to see Veronica's car in the driveway as well. I shivered knowing it would be an amazing evening.

I took a deep breath then smiled wickedly. I sent a text to the two of them, 'I will be in soon, I am contemplating something wicked. Rox, open your music app, I want soft rock playing. I want to dance; I want to dance with you both. Kisses'

Seconds later I saw movement in her front window, the living room curtains moved to the side then closed quickly. The front door opened, she stood there looking out at me. I smiled an even more wicked grin.

I gathered my things, and made my way inside. Roxie greeted me in the foyer with a hug, she went to kiss me on the lips, and I turned and offered her my cheek.

"You are both over dressed, well over dressed. I just decided it's an 'adult pajamas only' party. I am going to shower and will be down soon. You both need to change for the party." I blew them both an air kiss.

I made my way up the steps as quickly as I could, pulling my clothes off as I went. I showered the ER off of me, dressed in a ruby red cami, and made my way down the steps. I turned the corner into the living room and smiled as I saw the two of them in camisoles, Roxie in a dark chocolate brown and Veronica in a nice hunter green. Being the conservative woman she is, she also wore matching satin pants.

"There are reasons, mental and emotional reasons, for being dressed this way. Yes?"

I smiled looking at Veronica. "We are open, exposed, vulnerable, and sharing with each other. Aren't we Veronica?"

She nodded, "An astute assessment and logical tactic."

I looked at Roxie and winked. "As well as the three extremely attractive, very sensual, at least from my experiences thus far, very sexual, and drop dead gorgeous women. Yes Roxie?"

She smiled wide and winked back. She stood, "Drinks are in order then. Veronica, care to assist me in opening the wine?" I smiled wider when I realized Rox caught my hint.

When Veronica came out of the kitchen, I could see she was blushing a crimson red. I could see the tiniest bite mark on her neck. She walked over and handed me a glass of wine, then sat next to me. I giggled slightly inside.

Roxie came back out moments later. She went to sit in her normal spot but chose to sit in her recliner commenting, 'it was a better view'.

Over the next half hour we chatted about many things but mostly hospital, politics, and things I missed since leaving. There was a pause and I stood and turned slightly making my way in front of Veronica.

I extended my hand reaching for hers, when she didn't react immediately; I turned to look towards Roxie.

"When you bit my girlfriend's neck, did you suck all of my love and knowledge from her?"

As I spoke I felt her take my hand, I looked back and Veronica was blushing.

"May I have this dance? It will be private; Roxie is getting our dinner ready."

I assisted her in standing. We came together with a close hug and gently swayed to the soft music. Every few seconds, I would kiss her neck while I slowly stroked her back. I could feel her melting into my body, truly returning the feelings from all that time ago. There was gentleness, calm, and a love that was different but just as powerful.

Oh I was so in love with her! What the hell, fuck society's rules, I am in love with two women and want them both.

~~~

Dinner was amazing, after dinner we had another glass of wine. I danced with Rox; it was amazing to feel her body against time. It was then her app played an amazing song from the classical rock ages.

I squealed and almost ran over to Veronica and grabbed her hands pulling her to her feet. "This song will be played at our wedding!"

Veronica looked at me as did Roxie. "Come on! Geez you two this is The Beatles, Something!"

I swayed with Veronica. It was loving, emotional and then it got intense. I felt Roxie's hands on my hips, then her breath on my neck. She was swaying behind me. She pressed her breasts to my back. I started to shiver.

I felt her hands move up my back and around my sides, across my ribcage. It was then I felt her kiss my neck. Then I felt Veronica shiver, Roxie had also touched her. I leaned forward kissing Veronica whispering in my mind the words and remembering how each of them moved me, how they each made me tingle and how deeply in love I was with them.

We danced a few more songs, when I needed to excuse myself for a bathroom break. I kissed each of their cheeks and whispered to them. "No fighting."

I was in shock when I returned from the bathroom to see them dancing, not cheek to cheek, but there was an attempt on each of their parts to try.

Do not ask me why, but tears welled in my eyes as I felt their admiration for the silliness I had wanted in my life. They must have heard me and stopped each coming to my side, hugging me.

About an hour later, Roxie announced it was time for a more relaxing setting. Meaning she was tired and wanted to lie down. We all agreed.

As we made our way up the steps, Roxie led the way. I was holding Veronica's hand as she walked up behind me. We made our way into the master bedroom where with very little fanfare the three of us curled up and into bed.

I was laid in the center, Veronica on my right and Roxie on my left. They each rested their heads on my satin covered chest.

After a few deeper kisses goodnight between Roxie and me, I turned to Veronica to wish her sweet dreams. I softly kissed her lips but felt her tongue lick at my bottom lip. Spurred on by her desire, I pressed my kiss deeper. When I heard her inhale sharply, I moved my hand to cover her breast.

She pulled back slightly. I pressed forward. I heard her moan as her nipple started to harden under the pressure of my forefinger and thumb.

I broke our kiss and removed my hand. The look in her eyes was dreamy and or need. I took my chance by whispering in her ear.

"Recall when we were on the phone the other day and I shared about us having that honest adult conversation?" She nodded.

"I see you have a few options. You can lay your head on my chest, or I can remove your clothing and make love to you. Right here with my fiancée in the same bed. And yes, she will participate if you want, or if I want. These choices are yours to make."

I kissed her softly and smiled. "There is no pressure."

"May I just sleep with you this evening, dressed?"

I nodded and leaned forward and kissed her one last time, "Goodnight my dearest Veronica."

In the morning we had a wonderful breakfast, which lasted until my phone rang, it was Al. I was supposed to be home at 11:00 to start food for the party tonight.

Whoops! Oh, what the hell. 🤷🏼‍♀️

~~~

Sunday, New Year's Eve was a hurried hodgepodge of a mess getting the details worked out. I didn't get home until one in the afternoon. I caught a tiny hell from Al, rightfully so. We both laughed when he smiled and asked if I at least took care of that sex problem I had a few days ago.

I called him a smartass but kissed his cheek and told him not to worry. I had a wonderful evening.

Al was handling the kitchen; I was to assist Al when I was finished. Lisa, Geoff, and as much as she could assist, Jenny, the precocious three year old, were responsible for decorations and party favors. I was responsible for music, games and entertainment. Roxanna was responsible for one thing and one thing only; Veronica.

There was a very specific reason I wanted her responsible for Veronica, they needed to click; I needed them to click. Veronica should be easy to obtain. She was very open to welcoming the New Year with us.

Al had a full oven. He had meatballs and gravy, pasta, cheese, and gravy casserole, her pull-apart sweet buns treat, and as he requested, I made mom's garlic bread. It was wrapped properly in an aluminum foil package and in the oven steaming away. There was a fruit, cheese, veggie, and cut meat tray for all to enjoy.

I joked with Al; we are not fancy enough to call it a charcuterie board. We just say nibble tray. After all, we are just a bunch of people from Southie. Well except for the loving and amazing Veronica.

We had soda, fruit juice, a few selected beers, a few bottles of red and white, depending on tastes, and a bottle of champagne for Midnight.

We had everything we needed; we just needed the guests.

At seven forty-five, Geoff, Lisa and Jenny, who was already dressed in her sleeping pajamas, arrived. The three of them set to their task of the decorations. It was a relatively easy task; we had taken down the Christmas decorations.

Right at eight, the doorbell rang. I allowed the 'click clack' of my heels to echo in the house and my dress flared out from my hips, which I loved. It swayed as I moved and admittedly I added a bit extra as best as I could. I checked my hair and makeup in the hall mirror. I cannot lie, I was very nervous.