What The Hell Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and smiled seeing Veronica standing there. I held the front screen door open and held out my hand to assist her. As she stepped into the foyer, I caught a whiff of her perfume. Ohh gracious me!

I closed the doors and spun to take her coat. I hung her jacket and smiled welcoming her. I could see a bit of anxiety on her face. I smiled and took her hand.

"Allow me to introduce you to everyone." I walked with Veronica, introducing her to Geoff, Lisa, Jenny and then Al.

I almost died when Al welcomed her and she leaned forward and whispered in Al's ear. The beaming smile on his face made me prouder than a peacock on full display.

There was a knock at the door. I spun and ran to get the door. I knew it was Roxie. I opened the door, and like Veronica, I assisted her stepping up and into the foyer. I took her coat and hung it.

Unlike Veronica, I turned and wrapped my arms around her and softly kissed her lips. My hands glided down her back. I pulled her closer for a hug then whispered in her ear how beautiful she looked. I was so proud to be her fiancée, lover and one day wife.

"You are all dressed for the ball, my dearest love." She whispered in my ear.

"All for you."

"Huh! It is not, if you dressed as I wanted, you would be in comfy jeans and a titty hugging sweater like mine, you are showing off for her." Roxie said in not such a low voice.

"Maybe but you will get my second kiss after Midnight. Al is first, you know that." I paused then cupped the left cheek of her ass out of sight of anyone. "And you get me naked in bed until midday my sweet."

We turned and walked to the living room. Al had come out of the kitchen and was chatting with Geoff while Lisa was entertaining Veronica. Jenny had another idea as she was making herself known to Veronica.

I stepped over to Veronica and whispered in her ear asking if she was comfortable. When she nodded, I asked to speak with her in the kitchen. I could tell she nodded in affirmation as I felt her cheek touch my nose, feeling the movement.

"If you will excuse us, we are going to play barmaid. Who would like a beverage?"

We took mental notes of the orders. Jenny decided to follow us into the kitchen as we gathered everyone's drinks. I poured Jenny's fruit juice into her cup and grabbed a bottle of beer for Geoff. I handed them both to Jenny and kindly asked her to take these to her Daddy.

I called out, "Geoff, Jenny is headed your way, and can you help her?" I smiled and turned back to Veronica.

"Well, finally, I have you alone." I leaned forward and gently kissed her lips. "There are a few things I would like to tell you about this evening." she smiled.

"First, it is a family tradition that I always kiss Al at midnight. Like last year, I will kiss him twice. Once from my mother, then once from me. Do not worry, there is no weirdness or craziness to the kiss, it is a father / daughter kiss."

"Second, I will kiss my girlfriend, and then maybe Lisa. The kiss with Lisa is nothing sexual, but it may be a very loving kiss." Veronica smiled. I continued, "Do not think it is weird that Roxie will kiss, and I mean kiss Lisa; they are lovers; Geoff is aware and accepts us."

I took a deep breath. "I need you to know I dressed up for two very special reasons."

I heard Roxie yell from the living room that she was thirsty and that we had enough 'makin' out' time in the kitchen.

I screamed over my shoulder "Just a damn minute!"

We both smiled and laughed a bit. "The two reasons I dressed up are to impress you, and second to get on my knee and seriously propose to Roxanna. I have her ring; Al picked them up yesterday."

Veronica lowered her head. I placed my index finger under her chin and lifted it, so I could look her in the eyes. "I am very serious about you. I thought I shared that last night but I am a torn woman. I love Roxie and I love you. I am captivated by you and have been for a long time."

I leaned forward and kissed her, firmly, lovingly, and deeply. The most sensual and sexual kiss I could muster at the moment. I pressed my tongue to her lips, parting them. I ran my hands up her back and pulled her closer as our tongues became entangled with the other. I moved my hand up to her neck and let my fingers glide across her skin.

I touched her ear with my short fingernails and brought them forward to the side of her neck. I closed our kisses and pulled back slightly, whispering in her ear. I shared the feelings, emotions, as well as the pent up need I had for her. All that she reawakened when she called me. I admitted to her that I told Al all my deep feelings and the concern over my broken heart.

Her left hand moved to my cheek, her soft and delicate touch sent shivers down my spine, directly to my clit.

"I pledge and give you my heart should you allow me to be yours Alexandra."

"I do love you Veronica." I whispered as our lips touched in a soft kiss which consummated our devotion to each other, for now in private, but in the very near future to be shared with our family.

~~~

I think it was around 9:00 when Lisa gathered up a very tired Jenny and walked her to each of us kissing us good night. I smiled wide when even Veronica kissed her little cheek but when Veronica pulled back I saw a tear in her eye.

Very subtly I touched Roxie's hand as we sat next to each other. I nodded my head in Veronica's direction. She looked and then nodded at me. I moved from my chair and sat down next to Veronica and wrapped my arm around her. I pulled her into a gentle hug and reminded her of the love in this house, the love in my heart and she would never be alone. Neither of them is suffering anymore; just like my mom isn't.

I whispered in her ear "Fuck Cancer."

It was the first time I heard her ever swear as she whispered in mine, "Yes fuck cancer, it killed my wife and son."

When Lisa came back down from putting Jenny to sleep, she joked that Al would have company all night long and that little Jenny was hogging the bed already. We all laughed and giggled.

Al spoke, "Oh just hearing the pitter patter of her little feet makes me miss my grandchildren. John promised they would come for Easter."

I was shocked and completely surprised when I heard Roxie. "Who knows, maybe another grandchild can come your way through the magic of modern medicine."

She raised her wine glass. "Here Here!" I blushed red.

I looked at her and finished my drink, thinking I needed another. The clock was counting down and I needed a bit more courage to propose to her in front of everyone.

I asked Veronica for assistance. "Veronica, care to assist please?" She smiled and walked with me to the kitchen.

I had already poured myself a glass of wine, took a large sip and refilled it. I handed her a glass of red, "Please take this to Roxie and come back."

I poured her a glass of white and waited. When she returned, I kissed her cheek softly. "Why am I so nervous?"

Her hand cupped my cheek. She looked in my eyes and spoke. "I believe in you, I love you. You are strong and powerful, a Phoenix, who has risen from the ashes having the beauty, wit, determination, and emotions we all need in you." She kissed me gently, "And you are a slut from Southie." She winked and raised her glass toasting me.

I almost cried.

At 11:50, we put away the cards, Geoff claiming victory for our game of Hearts. I changed the music to something a bit softer and excused myself to the upstairs bathroom. Al looked over at me and smiled.

A short minute later I came downstairs with a purple velvet box in my hand hiding it slightly behind my back. I walked to the center of the room and softly cleared my throat.

"There are few things in life that are certain." I began. "I had an amazing childhood because of an amazing mother, stepfather, and friends in Lisa and Roxanna." I looked at both of them.

"And now I am blessed to know that I am loved, still by my stepfather and childhood friends but also by a new friend who I have come to love as well. But yet there is one thing I was certain I would have in my life, and it is still missing, until now."

I walked over and knelt down in front of Roxie. "Roxanna Marie, you have been there through everything in my life, you have grown with me though the easiest and toughest of times as well as in moments I just couldn't go on. You are a stronghold and a foundation in my life. I now announce to the world I want to make you my wife."

I opened the lid to the velvet box, and extended my hand taking hers in mine. "Will you marry me?"

For maybe the third or fourth time in my life, I actually witnessed the love of my life truly cry. The tears flowed down her cheeks as she nodded and screamed "Yes, yes, YES!"

We both shook as I placed the ring on her finger, and then the second I handed to her as she placed it on mine.

Hugs and kisses were exchanged and as she kissed me once more Al, Lisa, Geoff, and Veronica started counting down, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!"

Roxanna released me and let me walk to Al. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his left cheek. "This is from Mom." I then kissed his right cheek. "This is from me. Happy New Year's Dad!"

Al kissed me on each cheek repeating to me, one kiss from my mom, and one kiss from him. I broke his hug then turned to my "now real' fiancée.

I wrapped her in my arms and pressed my lips hot hers. The softness of our first kiss welcoming the New Year and the new, next chapter in our lives thrilled me. It sent shivers through my entire body as my soul beamed with pride and love.

As her tongue licked tentatively at my lower lip, I pulled her closer and lovingly, sensually, and romantically, slid my tongue to hers starting a short duel. She squeaked slightly and rewarded me with a soft caress on my back.

I broke the kiss and in unison we spoke our love to each other. "Go kiss your sex pot girlfriend" I joked. "I'll get her soon enough."

I turned to Veronica, and took her hands in mind; I wrapped her hands behind my back, setting them just above my waist. I then loved mine to her low back. Our eyes had yet to leave the others.

I pulled her slightly closer then whispered. "I am going to kiss my girlfriend and my soon lover in front of my fiancée, family and friends. Don't be shy."

I was slow at first and I pressed my lips to her, seeking only to kiss her lower lip. Gently I grasped it with my lips and tugged it. I sucked her lower lip into my mouth and drew back.

As I released it, I opened my eyes to see her eyes were wide. She was startled. I mouthed to her 'S E X'. Then kissed her deep, my tongue not being gentle in the slightest.

I swirled my tongue around hers and pressed my left leg to her body, my right leg moved to the outside while I pressed my lower body to her. I eased back from our kiss.

"I love you, Happy New Year; welcome to our family my dearest Veronica."

"Oh Alexandra, you have captured me, you love me, I will cherish this rebirth and new start for as long as I shall live." She kissed my cheek.

"Yes Alexandra, you saved me, I love you as well, fully love you."

Lisa and I shared a kiss but nothing overly sexual as the two previous; I kissed Geoff and asked if he would help Al with the champagne.

As the men stepped away, I pulled Roxie, Lisa, and Veronica together in a hug. "Ladies, we have a wedding to plan and a honeymoon which the four of us will go on."

Roxie looked at me, as did Lisa but Veronica kissed my cheek. Roxie spoke, "A foursome? You sluts."

Veronica spoke, "I have the perfect place for the trip. It is my wedding gift to you both."

"Yes, a foursome, my wife, my girlfriend, my wife's girlfriend, and me. It will be perfect."

Al and Geoff came out with champagne. We toasted to loves lost, love found, future love, and a Happy New Year.

I looked at Al and winked when the words of future love were spoken. I had an idea but needed to think it through.

~~~

We helped Al clean up as much as he would allow. He pushed us out the door around 1:30 sending us to Roxie's to enjoy ourselves as young adults. We helped Geoff and Lisa with little Jenny and told them we would get together soon for dinner.

As Roxanna, Veronica and I made our way 'home' to Roxie's, Roxie commented as to her surprise and how beautiful the matching engagement rings were.

"Yes my dearest, what do you expect from a slut from Southie?" The three of us laughed knowing we would enjoy a wonderful evening in bed, making love as a circle of three lovers.

~~~ End of Chapter Five ~~~

I truly thank you for taking your time to read this fifth chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it. This was a fun escape for a bit.

Your votes mean so much to authors but more importantly your feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated and will greatly enhance your reading pleasure.

All my love,

Aoife