What the Hell is a Yoni Massage?

Story Info
Husband overhears wife discussing a tension release massage.
9.1k words
2.7
24.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction that contains extramarital flirtations, unwilling cuckoldry, and wild rationalizing. Please use caution if these topics are sensitive for you.

----

"He really has a way of getting in there," Alison commended, raising her slender arms from the hot tub's water and motioning a tipsy pantomime of a massage. "I swear, most massage therapists don't know the meaning of deep tissue, but Jack could snap you in half with his thumbs."

Karen and Erica laughed cheerfully, while Jack simply smiled and shook his head.

"I believe it," Erica professed, raising her own flexed biceps out of the bubbling water and shooting Jack an indulgent smile. "Mr. Muscles over there could probably lift all three of us over his head!"

"I might have to use both arms," Jack joked, pretending to calculate the lift on his fingers, earning a playful splash from Alison.

"But seriously," he continued, "Alison gives me too much credit. At her size, anyone could snap her in half."

Alison rolled her eyes and sipped her beer while the group laughed at her expense.

Our friend circle spent many weekend evenings out in the hot tub. Honestly, it is one of the best investments you can make if you like to entertain. We partied a lot, but Jack, Erica, Karen, me, and my wife Alison were in the usual lineup. Between the five of us, we filled every seat of the tub and enjoyed plenty of drinks and many unhinged conversations in close company.

We had all imbibed our fair share that evening, and the pleasant chatter flowed easily as inhibitions were softened. I was probably the least sober of the bunch, nearing the point where you simply laugh along with everyone else's squawking, but it had been a long week, and I needed to unwind.

My wife, Alison, sat beside me in the hot tub, laying her head against my shoulder. She wore a modest bikini, the staple of every late-20s wife in suburbia, Karen and Erica included. While it could be said that both of her blonde friends filled their suits a little more, Alison made up for her slender build with a bright charisma and a lot of squats, earning her a great set of legs and an ass to die for.

Additionally, Alison and I hadn't taken the plunge into parenthood yet, so we were rewarded with more time for activities and the gym, a luxury that Karen and Erica didn't have, both of them being mothers. While they were attractive in their own right, Alison usually drew all of the attention at our shindigs. Fortunately, I had convinced her to date me while we were in community college, before she caught on that her slim build, dark hair, and bright blue eyes made her irresistibly hot.

On my other side was our longtime friend, Jack.

Jack was annoyingly handsome. He was tall, dark, and looked like a movie star who discovered CrossFit instead of acting. Although it was annoying how he commanded the female attention everywhere we went, he was also a legitimately nice and fun guy, and one of my best friends.

---

I had met him a year before I met Alison when we were both attending our local community college, and we have been friends ever since. While I got my associate's and went on to get a degree in accounting, Jack went on to vocational school to become a massage therapist and eventually earned advanced certificates in holistic care and well-being.

Years back, he often joked about how mad he was that I found Alison before he did and that I had better not let her get away, or he might have to jeopardize our friendship. I followed his advice and married her as soon as possible, tying the knot before any of us had completed our education. He ended up being one of my groomsmen, and a couple of bridesmaids convinced him not to be too jealous.

While in school, Jack occasionally needed clients for training hours, and our whole college friend group took advantage of the discounted student rates. He was actually pretty great at his job, and Alison got hooked on massages pretty quickly.

She always had back pain from sports and the gym, and getting it worked on was always well worth the cost to her. So even after we had all graduated and gone our separate ways, Alison continued to be one of Jack's regular clients.

--

"I think it would be weird to go to Jack for a massage, though," Karen said, crinkling her nose. "We've just been friends for so long, and it would be weird to just lay out on a table wearing nothing but a sheet."

"I think it makes it less weird," Alison said defensively. "If I'm going to get massages either way, I'd rather the money go to someone I know. And besides, it would be weirder to go to some random person and strip down naked."

"Charles," Erica directed her question at me, "I don't mean to be weird, but it doesn't bug you?"

"Not really," I shrugged. "I don't really think about it. Jack probably sees half a dozen clients every day. Him seeing Alison draped in a sheet is no different than a mechanic seeing the undercarriage of my truck."

"Thanks for the comparison," Alison chided, elbowing me jokingly and scooting away from me in the tub.

"I mean, doesn't he massage your butt?" Erica emphasized. "And your chest? So at some point in the massage, doesn't he basically see your entire ass and most of your tits?"

"Shocking news: a medical professional sees an ass and a pair of tits," Alison mocked, raising a hand to her ear and pretending to hold a microphone like a news reporter. "I don't care. He's seen it all a thousand times, and I'm not letting some archaic sense of modesty get in the way of my relaxation time."

My head was a little light from the booze, but I furrowed my brow a bit.

I had been dimly aware of the fact that Jack had probably put his hands on a fair bit of my wife's body in the line of work, but I honestly didn't know to what extent. She had mentioned him working on her butt or chest over the years, but I sort of assumed that there was some kind of covering in place.

Honestly, I tried not to dwell on it at all, seeing as it was his profession.

"Wait," Karen yelped, almost choking on her drink. "Are you saying you actually do let him see you completely topless? That seriously doesn't bug you?"

"After the first few months of getting massages, it just seemed normal," Alison stated plainly, shrugging it off as she spoke.

"He had massaged my legs and glutes a hundred times, so I didn't really see the point in not letting him see what he was working with. Why be shy about him seeing my cheeks when he's already oiling them up and rubbing them down?"

"So, you're just naked?" Karen asked, leaning forward in her seat. "The whole time? What about when you turn over?"

"Ha," Alison laughed again, shaking her head and smiling. "It's not a big deal. He's a professional, it's no different than a doctor. I am sure he had basically seen everything after a few visits. Between repositioning the sheets, massaging my chest, or working on my hips, it's not like he was seeing anything new. He knew what he was getting into when he became a masseuse."

I was speechless. Based on what Alison had been saying, she had basically been laying out openly naked in front of our friend Jack for years. I had never really thought about the reality of him seeing her whole body, but I had heard of people getting massages in the buff before. It wasn't unheard of, and they both acted so casually about it that it seemed like a normal thing.

Finding out your best friend has seen your wife naked is a gut punch, but I found myself sort of impressed that he had never mentioned it or made any of us feel weird about it. The guy really was a professional.

"I'm way too shy to do that," Erica giggled uncomfortably. "I can't imagine just baring all for an hour-long massage."

"I don't even think about it at this point," Alison responded, earning an agreeable nod from Jack as she continued. "And I'm sure he doesn't either. He may be rubbing my ass and chest, but they're just muscles that need to be worked on like anything else."

"It's really not uncommon at all," Jack agreed. "Lots of my clients prefer being worked on in the nude. It helps you have a body-unifying experience, thinking of yourself as one connected unit rather than many separate parts. One of my favorite movements is a firm pressure slide from the upper chest, over the breasts, down the stomach, onto the groin, and then out over the legs all the way to the feet."

"Onto your groin?" Karen asked, almost aghast. "While you're laying there totally naked? Like right over the hip area?"

"Yes, technically," Jack confirmed with a laugh. "Like Alison said, it is common to go naked. There are muscles and pressure points on the pelvis that benefit from massage. This isn't for everyone, and there's no pressure if that kind of treatment doesn't resonate with you. I always tailor the therapy to each client."

"It feels really good, though," Alison chimed in with a quick, conspiratorial grin that shot from Jack to her two girlfriends. "I was initially hesitant and skeptical about it, but eventually, the yoni massage became my favorite part."

"What is a yoni massage?" Erica asked in startled confusion, which Karen and I mirrored.

"The whole hip area," Alison responded, moving her hand in a vague circular gesture. "Yoni refers to special massage techniques that are specific to women's bodies. Women hold tension differently than men, and there are actually techniques specifically designed to help ease that tension."

"Alison is mostly right," Jack said agreeably, a slight lilt to his tone. "The word is Sanskrit. It technically means origin, or source, but it can also be translated to mean sacred space, and often refers to a woman's energy that is derived from those sacred spaces on her body, specifically between the legs."

"So... it's like a spiritual energy thing?" Karen asked hesitantly, though it was obvious that an eager interest lay just beneath her question. "And you actually massage your client's... yoni?"

"It is energy-focused, yes," Jack said with a contemplative nod. "But it is physical as well. A proper yoni massage helps to align a woman's energy and increase bodily awareness while simultaneously easing tension through physical touch, just like a deep tissue massage would for a sore back."

"I'm sold," Erica exclaimed, earning a cheerful laugh from Alison and Karen.

"Weirdly, I feel like I have some of that tension you're talking about," Erica continued seriously, leaning over the table toward Jack subtly. "Would I be able to schedule one of these tension release massages if you have any openings?"

"Of course," Jack said with a smile and a low chuckle. "I don't have my calendar with me, but if you shoot me a message later, I am sure I'll be able to get you in for a consultation next week."

"Would you mind penciling me in sometime too?" Karen added eagerly, biting her lip and seeming a little more shy about it than Erica. "I've been meaning to schedule a massage for my back, but I am kind of curious about the yoni massage too."

Karen crossed her shapely legs and seemed to squirm a bit.

--

I was, once again, floored. I was struggling to piece together exactly what they were all talking about, but it sounded like Jack was going above and beyond with these massages, to say the very least. I was still sorting out how I felt about our mutual friend seeing Alison completely naked, and now they were talking about groin, or rather, yoni massages.

Furthermore, Karen and Erica were both married. They liked to joke around, sure, but they were fairly conservative women at heart, and I couldn't believe how they were both so sucked in by Jack's spiel about tension releases.

"Are you okay, honey?" Alison asked, snapping me out of my contemplation. "I'm sorry if this is awkward to talk about. I know it sounds sort of strange, but it's a really helpful form of therapy, and it makes me feel ten times better."

"It's fine," I said reluctantly, shaking my head as I spoke. "I'm just kind of taken aback by this. You've never mentioned any of this to me before."

"I don't mention my gynecologist appointments either," Alison laughed.

The rest of our group joined her in her laughter, and I did my best to put on a passive smile, assuming that, in my drunken state, I wasn't following the line of logic that seemed so simple to everyone else.

"Okay, I'll admit that it was kind of strange at the start," Alison continued. "Jack mentioned that he was learning some new therapy techniques and asked if he could practice them on me. I was a little skeptical as he explained where his hands were sliding, but I had been going to him for massages for a long time and was willing to try anything once."

"Ah, I remember," Jack said with a grin. "I had just completed yoni massage therapy training with my mentor, and I immediately thought of Alison and wanted to try it. She had mentioned carrying stress and tension before, and I knew she could get a lot of benefit from it."

"That, and I needed the practice," Jack finished with a smile aimed at Alison.

"I remember you being pretty good at it from the start," Alison responded with a genuine smile. "It was wild, though. He had only just recently talked me into laying out buck-naked while he worked on me, and now he was basically massaging my crotch. I remember thinking to myself: what have I gotten into? But by the end, I left feeling completely rejuvenated."

My jaw dropped, and I was speechless as my suspicions about these so-called yoni massages were basically confirmed. Fortunately, no one else at the table was so tongue-tied.

"I am so sorry, but I have to ask," Karen interjected. "Are you talking about a happy ending massage?"

"No!" Alison exclaimed with a giggle. "It's not an 'ending' thing, it's just a stress relief thing. In fact, we usually incorporate it earlier in the massage so that I can be more relaxed for the rest of the session."

"But he is, like, rubbing your pussy?" Karen clarified, her eyes beaming with curiosity.

Alison and Erica erupted in laughter at Karen's bluntness.

"That's not the point," Jack said, struggling to suppress a smile. "That's one way to look at it, but it's missing most of the picture. This is a very slow and intentional process, and the specifics vary greatly from client to client and therapist to therapist. I do have a hands-on approach, but the technique is complex."

"How often are you getting these yoni massages?" Erica asked eagerly as she leaned forward, shooting a conspiratorial glance back and forth between Jack and Alison.

"Yes," I added, my brow furrowing. "Is this something that you do normally?"

"I don't go specifically for the yoni massage," Alison clarified, "but we do incorporate some yoni into our weekly session."

Alison still smiled slightly as she spoke, but a slight blush was starting to work its way across her cheeks.

"I'm obviously missing something here," I said, shaking my head and rubbing my eyes. "Why am I just hearing about this?"

"I've mentioned it before," Alison said defensively. "I told you that we had started incorporating yoni massage into our sessions years ago. It just didn't seem to bother you."

I wracked my brain and did come up with a fuzzy recollection of the word. Maybe she had mentioned it a few times, but I had no idea what it meant, and to be honest, I usually tuned out whenever she started talking about any of the spiritual healing stuff. It's like crystals; I don't think many people actually believe in that stuff, but in the interest of not starting a fight, you just zone out and nod.

"Maybe you have mentioned it," I conceded, grabbing my beer and polishing off the last swig.

"Interesting," Karen whispered, absently nodding to herself and biting her lip again. "And how much time does he spend on your yoni, Alison?"

"It depends," Alison said, reclining deeper into the water as she considered the question. "Sometimes I only need 15 or 20 minutes. Other times, I have a lot of tension built up, and he will spend more time on it."

"Another reason why I like to incorporate the yoni portion earlier," Jack added, glancing back and forth between Karen and Erica. "The motions of a yoni massage are extremely slow and intentional. I don't want my clients to feel rushed or pressured, and I can usually feel out how much attention your yoni requires once I have a grasp on the level of tension."

"Yes," Alison said with a smile, emphasizing her agreement by clapping her hands. "Jack is very good at sensing exactly what I need. Sometimes it's a quick release, and sometimes the yoni portion takes up our entire hour."

"An hour?" Erica and Karen exclaimed simultaneously.

"Okay," I groaned as I stood up out of the water. "I've gotta take a piss. And I'm going to need another beer if I'm going to listen to this."

The group laughed as I stepped out of the hot tub and stumbled across the deck towards the door that led into our kitchen, shaking my head in disbelief as I made my way.

"Well, hurry back," Alison shouted, still laughing. "Bring me another one while you're in there!"

"Okay," I replied, waving my hand as I pulled the sliding door open and stepped inside, sliding the screen door shut behind me but leaving the glass door open.

As I stepped into the kitchen, just out of sight, I heard the conversation pick back up through the screen door. I knew in my gut that nothing good is ever said when you leave a room, but I couldn't resist eavesdropping. I stood near the door, began to peek around the corner, and listened to them continue the discussion in my absence.

--

"Okay," Erica said in a hushed tone. "He will rub your yoni for a whole hour?"

"If that's the signal my body is sending," Alison giggled. "We have even had to extend our appointment to 90 minutes or two hours before. Sometimes my energy will peak, but I will still need some more work there. Jack always leaves extra time between clients so he can extend the session if needed."

As she spoke, Alison scooted over to take my vacated seat next to Jack in the hot tub. They smiled at each other like partners in crime.

"I knew it! You're talking about an orgasm!" Erica exclaimed, her cheeks reddening at the subject, but her face lit up in a grin. "So it is like a happy ending?"

"Okay, I definitely need to schedule that appointment now," Karen joked, though it was obvious that a sincere interest was present in her jest.

"Well, kind of," Alison responded sheepishly. "It's not totally like that, though... Jack, can you explain?"

"Again, it's an energy alignment and a tension release," Jack repeated. "Oftentimes, that may manifest as an orgasm, but for some people, it is more like a whole-body high. I always explain to my clients that they should let the body react naturally. There's no pressure to have an orgasm during a yoni massage."

Jack placed one arm lightly over Alison's shoulders, and she leaned in toward him as he continued his lecture.

"Sometimes after teaching a client how to truly experience their own body, they will have an orgasm from a breast massage, or even from massaging their legs. A woman's vulva is a naturally erogenous zone, and it's not uncommon for slow motions over the clitoris and simultaneous stimulation of the g-spot to result in an orgasm. These organs are designed for pleasurable sensation."

--

I stood in the kitchen with a paralyzed fixation on their conversation. Now that I was gone, they seemed to be speaking about these massage appointments in plain terms, and the fact that my friend of over a decade had not only seen my wife naked but also apparently massaged her pussy hit me like a sledgehammer. Jack was basically fingering my wife, sometimes for two hours at a time.

What got me was that they were still talking about it like it was a legitimate therapeutic practice. Hell, Alison was paying him to do it. The casual nature of their discussion almost made me question if this was a more normal thing than I realized.