What the Hell is a Yoni Massage?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He continued to massage in and out of me, and I felt the last of my tension coming to the surface. It was like a dam about to break, and I realized that I had to let the floodgates open. As he pushed all the way into me one more time, my moans built up to screams, my eyes shut hard, and I felt electric convulsions begin to rip across my body. I shrieked as the deep tension released all at once, tears flowed from my eyes, and at the same time, an insane orgasm radiated from my pussy all the way through my body."

"It may not have been sex, but it was the most steady, honest, therapeutic fucking I had ever received. I was absolutely wailing into the floor and gripping the yoga mat until my knuckles turned white. All the while, Jack was there with me, as strong as a brick wall behind me, holding my hips steady and pushing all the way inside of me over and over again while I squeezed and convulsed against his..."

"...Well, you know."

--

Alison had a dreamy expression as she recounted the events to her friends, who were enthralled by her retelling of events. After a silent moment, she snapped back into the present and blushed hotly.

"Anyway," Alison hummed shyly, "Jack stayed pressed into me for a few more minutes while I absolutely bawled my eyes out. I had never experienced anything like that before, which is how I knew it was completely different from sex."

"It's like I had an emotional breakthrough, and it was one of the most pivotal moments in my entire life. Once I started to calm down and collect myself, Jack rubbed my back lightly and resumed thrusting into me at a slow, calm pace. After a few minutes, he pulled out, gently motioned me to lay on my back to catch my breath, and he got dressed."

"Thats... That's amazing," Karen heaved. "And you're saying that all of that is part of the massage? That it's not even sexually motivated?"

"It is amazing," Alison responded with a wide smile. "And not sexual at all. It's not like 'making love,' or one partner just trying to have an orgasm as fast as possible. It's just part of a spiritual and emotional healing that can only be achieved by deep contact."

"But his penis was inside of your pussy?" Erica asked searchingly. "Like, his actual cock was sliding all the way in and out of you in slow, steady motions? And that's just a massage, not sex?"

"Technically, that's right," Jack explained. "That's reducing it to terms that are too basic. That's like saying you have a cat when you've actually got a pet tiger. Both terms are correct by definition, but one doesn't capture the situation's reality because there aren't enough details."

"I'll admit that it's a little embarrassing at first," Alison muttered. "Like, initially I felt a little guilty having three orgasms on my friend's cock, but with each climax, more of that tension fell away."

"There are also other precautions you could take to prevent it from becoming sexual if that's a barrier for you," Alison explained. "It's apparently common for some yoni massage therapists to wear a condom, so there's actually no physical contact. Plus, if the massage therapist were to somehow experience a tense energy release from the sensation of your body pushing back against theirs, it prevents any of the semen from a coincidental orgasm that can happen with the release."

"You're saying," Erica questioned urgently, "that it's an option to just wear a condom and let Jack essentially fuck us until we both orgasm, and it doesn't count as sex or cheating on our spouses? It's just a type of massage therapy?"

Jack pondered for a moment before answering.

"Well," he said, "I find that wearing one doesn't always make for the best experience for the client. It can create an emotional barrier. Part of the deep anxiety that women can store inside of them comes from experiences where they were trying to appease people sexually. Yoni massage isn't about the therapist getting sexual gratification, but sometimes a client is conditioned in such a way where it eases their anxiety to get the physical signs of their partner being satisfied."

"I'm definitely like that," Alison confessed to her friends. "When I am with my husband, I am always thinking about how to make him happy in the bedroom. Because of that, my body is conditioned to look for those signs, even during a yoni massage. Jack taught me that it's a completely natural and subconscious element of our being."

"That's why I prefer to give Alison the signs of affirmation that she needs to ease that anxiety," Jack added calmly. "For Alison, I find that the instinctual feeling of me reaching a tension release deep inside of her works best. When I experience a coincidental orgasm while performing a penetrative massage, she feels the spurts of that shooting directly into her, right against her womb. A woman's body naturally releases endorphins from that feeling."

"That's why I still relent to some penetrative therapy once a month or so," Alison sighed. "Just like with physical therapy, sometimes healing is painful. Even though Jack is physically thicker than what I am comfortable with, it's important that I experience that feeling."

"And since Alison is the type of anxious person who benefits from that validation of making a partner climax," Jack added, "I still need to provide that for her at the rest of our weekly sessions. That's why I'll often incorporate it into the massage orally, since that's one way Alison is receptive to her partner. I can provide that affirmation by sliding into her mouth while she is on the table for her breast massage. That way, I can knead her breasts while simultaneously providing that validation when I have a release from thrusting into her mouth."

"You're saying you can suck on Jack's cock as part of the massage too?" Karen almost shouted. "I can just suck his dick while he massages my tits? Until he cums in my mouth? And this is literally okay?"

"Kind of," Alison chuckled. "That's technically true, but you shouldn't think about it like that. It doesn't capture the whole picture. For me, it's all about easing my anxiety, and part of that is feeling validated and confident. Sometimes I will experience an energy release just from the sensation of Jack pushing into my throat while he works on my chest with his hands."

Alison continued to explain their routine.

"Plus, since he is so large, I can't take his entire shaft in during penetration. I found that this actually made me a bit self conscious, as there were some guilt and adequacy issues with not being able to take him all in. Incorporating the oral portion was a godsend, since with some practice, I was able to get him completely down my throat and I felt so much relief."

"Sometimes, he will help by reaching a hand down to massage my yoni while he thrusts into my mouth, or he will climb onto the massage table and position us so that we can both use our mouths at the same time. Him to perform the oral yoni techniques, and me so that I can get that validation of pleasing a hypothetical partner."

"Most of our massages end like this, with me reaching a tension release as soon as he has a coincidental orgasm. I'll feel those waves of relief and validation roll over my body as I climax from the sensation of his tongue on my yoni and his cum emptying into my mouth."

"Then," Alison said pointedly, indicating that her story was nearing its end, "I'll just swallow as best I can while Jack's final spurts empty across my tongue or down my throat, if he prefers. Jack will relax after he finishes and continue to slide in and out of my mouth for a few minutes while he slowly grows softer, indicating that the massage is over."

"After over a decade, we've gotten pretty good at timing," Jack chuckled. "We can always get Alison to 2-3 tension releases during a session, and we typically finish whenever my coincidental release happens, either in her mouth or inside her yoni."

--

"Alright, let me get this straight," Erica aimed her question directly at Alison. "I know I am missing the finer details, but you can book a massage with Jack where he handles your tits, rubs your pussy, and then licks it until you orgasm? And he can essentially fuck your mouth or bare pussy until he finishes inside of you? You swallow his cum, or he empties it directly inside of your pussy every single week for a decade, and none of this is sexual? It's just a form of massage therapy?"

"If you look at it like that, you miss half the benefit," Alison laughed, splashing some water at Erica. "But those are some of the techniques we incorporate into our sessions. Your care plan might look completely different."

"Well, I am sold," Karen said with a palpable urgency, earning a laugh from the others. "I think I'd like to book one of these massage and oral sessions. My husband hasn't performed oral on me in years, and I think it would really ease some of that anxiety."

"I think I'll try the penetrative session," Erica chirped, earning smiles and nods from the other women. "I definitely feel the deep tension you're talking about, and I feel like experiencing the fullness you described would be amazing."

"Could I still get the hands-on and oral portions, though?" Erica added quickly. "I feel like I want to dive right in and try all the techniques Alison mentioned."

"Of course," Jack said invitingly. "We should just plan for a 2-hour session, so we have time for everything."

"This has to stay between us, though," Karen urged, a sudden trepidation in her expression. "I don't want my husband to get the wrong idea and think I'm just getting eaten out while sucking Jack's dick."

"Same," Erica agreed hastily. "If the massage basically involves me and Jack stripping down so that he can massage my pussy, lick my slit, and then fuck me raw from behind until he cums inside of me, I think I want it to stay between us."

"Of course," Jack assured them, "I prioritize confidentiality."

"Talking about this has reminded me how amazing sessions with Jack are," Alison beamed, an ear-to-ear smile on her face. "I just had a penetrative yoni massage today, but I think I'll have to schedule another for next week."

"You know," Karen whispered to the group, "I think we should book some manicures and massages and make it a spa weekend if Jack is available on this short notice!"

"Ha," Jack responded with a grin. "I don't usually work weekends, but I'll make an exception for my friends."

The women set about planning the particulars, so I took the opportunity to grab a few beers and noisily slide the screen door open, announcing my return.

I walked across the deck, handed out some drinks, and reclaimed my seat next to Jack in the hot tub.

"What did I miss?" I queried, trying to appear nonchalant as if I hadn't been eavesdropping.

"Your beautiful wife was just endorsing Jack's talent as a massage therapist," Erica said with a wry smile and another conspiratorial glance between her friends. "I think we're all going to have a girls' weekend and get a few massages."

"Sounds fun," I said dryly, swallowing hard and trying to keep a passive smile as I realized I was basically consenting to an entire weekend of my wife swallowing my best friend's jizz.

Ultimately, I shrugged it off, as it was obviously completely medical.

-End

Thanks for reading! Make sure to drop a star rating and a comment if you enjoyed the story. Remember: you don't need an account to rate and comment.