All Comments on 'What the Hell is a Yoni Massage?'

by NuclearGorilla

Sort by:
  • 138 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is how you leave it? What kind of man would let this go as if it was fine? How about the husband get some balls and call it like it is a fucking affair. Ask how his wife would like it if the shoe was on the other foot. If he was the one doing the Yoni on his customers? Would she be cool with it? I think not. Grow a pair and dump the bitch.

bb12308bb12308about 1 month ago

Normally like your stories, but this one, I hated. This is just intentional betrayal. Not a fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was hard to decide a rating. It was a good start to a story, well-written, and drawing out the slow release of additional details that would not have been willingly "shared" right at the onset, but came out as the warm water, the alcohol took effect, and the ladies bikini bottoms began to get was wet from inside moisture as from outside.

But it was JUST a start to a good story. It ignores or pretends that there would not have followed a pretty serious, possibly quite uncomfortable discussion between Allison and the unnamed MC, as a denoument, then a finish that would have had MC becoming a willing cuckold (perhaps helping raise one of Jack's "stress-fee" offspring, or Allison having to repent and change (and forego further extra-marital "stress relief", or a trip to divorce court.

As a good start, with no middle and no end, I could not determine how to rate the story and elected to not assign any stars at all.

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 month ago

I want to watch while my wife gets a yoni massage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The astonishing irony of so many people decrying a cuck story in the comments of said story, that they willingly read, is much funnier than the story itself. 😂😂 5 stars for a hilarious story and even more hilarious comment section.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 1 month ago

Ok, I just had to follow-up. Obviously my earlier comment was a tongue-in-cheek “conclusion” to your very obvious tongue-in-cheek, humorous story. That some of the other commenters cannot/did not recognize the facetiousness of the story is sad. You did a fine job of taking rationalization to the extreme. While it may not seem plausible, I’ve actually counseled people as dense as Karen, Erica and the BH. And we’ve ALL known people as devious and corrupt as Jack and Allison. It was a fun read. Thanks 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please don’t tell me you painted the picture of the husband character as being that stupid and a full on cuckold wimp ? Why wouldn’t he be a man and basically kick that assholes ass and throw those three slutty cunts the hell out and start divorce procedures ? Were you trying for ironic humor ? Slapstick stupidity from a wimpy sissy husband submissive joke-thingy ? WTF ???

AnniversaryAnniversaryabout 1 month ago

Interestingly new story direction from your usual!

Loved the eavesdropping element, but I couldnt love the story at it's core - it was like listening to airheads talk to each other. It was more of a comedy than the usual sexual slowburns ahah

popdamollypopdamollyabout 1 month ago

Insanely good, don't let anyone fool you. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Load of sh1t

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’d have walked back handed the drinks out and pissed on her head and a good bye giftt, actually breaking a bottle over his head first . That is betrayal on the highest level and his girlfriend is a dumb moron if anyone is that gullible it’s crazy . She basically had fuck his best friend for as long as she’s dating him and sounds like he fucked her more than the boyfriend. Fun story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’d say , judging by the emotional responses in the comments , you hit this one out of the ball park . Any time you can illicit those emotionally charged responses you’ve done your job very well , maybe too well . It seems you have a loyal group of readers from your Madison series , which I haven’t indulged yet , but based off the satirical humor in this story , I will make it a point to indulge . I thought your characters methods of divulging their unsavory indulgences , through such naive and innocent means , very witty and hilarious . Simultaneously shocking and slightly offending the two friends , which quickly gave way to intense desire , and shocking hubby with a full confession , albeit unwittingly , leaving him to minimize their liaisons and slip into denial , was brilliant and over- the-top in an under-handed way . Gonna have to give you 5 for this one and begin reading your other works , hopefully they can hold a candle to this one .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

FaShUnPhOtOg : I like your way of dealing with the situation , a nice sort of ‘short’ ,yet ‘terminal’ ,illness making the ‘circuit’ amongst the ‘current’ bathing beautiful people , it’s ‘shocking’ how cost effective it is to ‘transform’ your life through such an ‘outlet’

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 month ago

Hilarious! One of the most entertaining stories I've ever read. Short on eroticism but who cares. It was a joy to read. 5 stars

pugetmanpugetmanabout 1 month ago

Personally, I found this a long, tedious setup for a weak punchline. Sorry.

NuclearGorillaNuclearGorillaabout 1 month agoAuthor

Unfortunately, Jack is usually so covered in massage oil that bullets, blades, and blows slide harmlessly off of him. I hate to break it to everyone, but he just cannot be killed. The best you can hope for is a coupon in the mail so the appointments aren’t so f***ing expensive.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 month ago

I thought this was totally unrealistic.

A guy with the smooth talk and persuasive abilities of Jack could work in the financial field or sales and be making squillions. With that money he could afford as many babes as he wanted.

Oh, hang on, he's already getting as many as he wants and they're paying him. Damn!

I hereby recant my previous statement. :) *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Are you fucking kidding me?

How did he manage to survive with such a low IQ?

"Hey, Alison, I forgot to mention?"

"Yes, Dear? What is it?"

"When you get back from your girls' weekend, I'll hopefully have the divorce papers ready for you to sign."

(Cue the crickets)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If your marriage can’t survive some little yoni massages I have news for you: you’re 100% being cucked for being a whiny bitch. Come back again once your period is over, cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yooooo I want Jack’s job so bad too. Imagine getting paid to get blown by all your friends wives and girlfriends? Story was ass but damn if that doesn’t sound like the life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Damn, what a complete waste of time. If you want to write cuck shit, that’s fine with me. Put a cuck disclaimer up front. I won’t waste my time and you won’t get a 1-star vote. Everybody wins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is amazing! more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is awesome and needs more parts now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please focus on madison stories, everybody lover her stories and want more of her. We need more of Duncan in "neighbor saw my wife naked", we need the 2nd part of "Madison at the topless beach" and the comeback of the "Madison's team happy hour"

Captain_StrangeCaptain_Strangeabout 1 month ago

so funny how clowns and losers will read a story in the Loving Wives section with a disclaimer at the front saying what's in the story, and then whine and moan in the comments. grow up, y'all are just self hating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To the smooth brain who commented, “ Put a cuck disclaimer up front.” They very clearly did. Just got crap reading comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love this story so much, I can't get enough of it no matter how many times I reread it!

loericsloericsabout 1 month ago

Brilliant!

No AI chatbot could write anything as good as this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Ha! Ha! Good job, and worth more than just a chuckle. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"He knew what he was getting into when he became a masseuse."

Obviously not. It would have been a very painful realisation once he understood that a masseuse is, by definition, female.

savidstormsavidstormabout 1 month ago

I'd like to know what you did about it.

And did Jack ever have a second masseuse there who was either learning the Yoni techniques or just helping him out with the wife?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 month ago

If this is a stand alone 1 star if there is a more some deep revenge and possibly cutting off jacks hands but although really stupid was well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The progression from nudity to fondling to oral to penetration was great. Please keep them coming and don't forget Madison.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Yoni massage is a real therapeutic practice; but not incorporated like discussed herein.

This is nothing but cheating if married.

You all can laugh all you want BUT Jack's talent as a massage therapist might

give the wife-s and their husbands an incurable or curable STD.

better get you Lawyer informed and ready.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Hilarious, I want to work giving Yoni massages, after all it is relieving harmful stress and thus is a humanitarian endeavor. I guess if I was great at it (especially the oral technique and penetrative option and do a lot of it), I might receive a "humanitarian of the year" award. I would feel honored and proud to do my duty for humanity.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I would pay to see a propper aftermath like he just tells the police and jack ends up with time due to prostitution and then the chaos of everyone who knows they went there were fucking jack is such wasted potential for a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Seeing people's outrage is almost as rewarding as the story was. Both super entertaining, please continue with these sexy one offs in-between your main works, it's great!

MarrttyMarrtty6 days ago

What a load of crap his wife has been banging her masters for 10 years . Simple ceatibg wife story, husband should start getting his. And destroy his friend.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous