All Comments on 'What the Truth May Hold'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

WOW what a final twist!!! Good story!!! ...and... any hint what would happen next... ;)

RosejaRosejaabout 1 year ago

I thought the story eas excellent did a great job. But to you comment oabout part 2. I think youe wrong. You left it wide open. But evrryone one has there own thoughts. Again great story. Keep it up.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, but it's not finished. If you want better scores finish them.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Ok, is author implying that James saw wife drive by at the end when he says "She drove away from the hotel. She didn't notice it, but James had just left the front entrance of the hotel just as she left the parking lot." Anyone care to comment?

DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year agoAuthor

@mfbridges Not exactly. I wasn't implying he definitely saw her, I was suggesting that he might have seen her car when she drove off the parking lot. Giving that little bit of mystery of whether or not she was definitely going to be caught after the story was over.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

If you want to get a better rating, then don't write about a cheating whore of a wife that doesn't have to pay for the affair... 2 stars due to the non ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good writing belivably but you ruined it because he saw her car. Is her car so unique? He can't tell if it is his wife from behind and now he can read her plate in the distance.

You all says the women are cheaters why do you bother to marry? And after the fallout you find a better wife to marry but she is also a woman like your first or secound or....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I like the story up until the end Amanda should’ve been caught coming out of the elevator or walking into the hotel by her husband

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae10 months ago

finish the story 1st prt was great you need to finish it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Rather. Unsatisfying, where’s the ending?

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

You need to work on your wrap up endings

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn... a cliff hanger...

Consider a follow up please 4/5

NicealloverNiceallover5 months ago

You can’t let the cheating spouse get away with her cheating. James should see her at the hotel and then get suspicious when she lies about where she was. Then he learns the truth slowly about their ménage à trois.

NicealloverNiceallover5 months ago

I could write it for you if you contact me and give permission.

DanDraperDanDraper5 months agoAuthor

@niceallover thank you for the offer, but I'm fun with the story just the way it is. I wanted it to have a cliffhanger that made people think about the possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very week ending after all that buildup. I think a better ending is that he sees her driving away from the hotel and confronts her at home during their pizza dinner.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story, bad ending, and it never finished. I would think that now that James was exposed to the situation with Pete, that he would, just in case, start taking a look at his own situation and very likely see some of the same mistakes in hiding the affair, from his own wife. Let the fireworks begin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is an interesting story. I'd like to know more about the relationship between the 3 lovers, Pete, Amanda & Julie. The story does not have a resolution between Amanda & James & that's ok because there are many options that could happen.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

I hate unfinished stories, and I hate when the horrible people get to win. 2* because it's well written, but amanda deserves to fucking lose.

LechemanLecheman27 days ago

Will Amanda learn from her reprieve or continue to blunder into marriage oblivion?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous