All Comments on 'What They Don't Know'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The ending was fairly weak. You spent all this time on the trip, but then his time with Paul seemed it was written almost as an afterthought. You would have been better to do two parts and really flesh out the time with Uncle Paul. You could have even added a nice twist where his dad and Paul had also been fucking for years and he was surprised when his dad came for a visit.

One other thing... The first part had a lot of repetition and kind of went back and forth a bit. It was said repeatedly he and Paul did things in secret or if only his parents didn't find out or something. But you alluded to the same info a few times in different ways. Only needed to be said once.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 3 years ago

Hot!

I loved this story about an enterprising young man. Hot sex after hot sex. Would have enjoyed some background about how he first started having gay sex. You could easily add more chapters about his upcoming college years. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...