All Comments on 'What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Same Old Song And Dance."

To borrow a line from a song and the title of one of Stangstar06's stories, you continue the same thing story after story with only a slight modification here and there to differentiate each story. It's predicated on female domination of their family members via torture, humiliation and physical / psychological pain and suffering. You'd be right at home with Silkstockingslover and Rebecca of "Housewives at Play" fame. Plain and simple, your protagonists are worthless, cheating, lying sluts who have one mindset..... thinking with their clits like men think with the little heads. Still a ZERO in my opinion and not even remotely titillating. Well written and edited but content sound like a broken record. Try something new in a different genre. You're only polluting this one now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More of this authors need to display his own limp-dicked fantasies disguised as a 'story'

More bitches, more making his male characters pussy-whipped little dick-sniffers, I thought this would be something different but no, just more of the same; one can't help feeling the author gets off on the thought being a nobody in a marriage where the women in his life are all lying, conniving, spread-legged whores for everyone but him. The other commenter is right; either change it up, or change the fucking record, right now I give you zero, that's what it's worth, 11 pages of 'oh what a pathetic dick I am, I can't even fuck my own woman because she'd rather fuck anything except me.' Boo-fucking-hoo.

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years agoAuthor
LMAO

Honestly I laugh at the hatred you guys spew. I defended this last time and wont again but I will say that it gives me a great sense of comfort that you spend the time looking at something you hate so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You just did defend it.

As one who has never read a story by you I was going in without expectations. By the end of page one it became tedious, and by the middle of page two I stopped reading it. I don't know if it is simply because it isn't something which interests me very much or if the telling of the story made it tedious for me. I enjoy pleasing my husband and orgasm while giving him a blow job or while he has his dick between my breasts because it turns me on so much to please him. I had heard about people having intense orgasms without any genital stimulation, but I suspected the people were lying until I started having them while pleasing my husband. I love how intense and incredible those feel and would not want to give them up to fuck others in front of him. It might simply be reason this story is one I did not finish reading, so it is only fair for me to state this probability.

I hope you eventually learn there is a difference between hate for someone or something and not liking someone or something. Hatred is an intense emotion which isn't caused by simply not liking a story one reads. I can promise you there are no feeling of hatred or even strong dislike for you or the story. I will never understand why people throw the word about as though it is a common for them to experience genuine hatred directed at their person or story. I did not detect any feeling of such intensity as to be construed as hate. It seems one or both who left a comment were stating, although rather poorly, their desire for a little different direction in your stories. Maybe a slightly less aggressive female lead and a slightly less meek male lead. It could have been stated far better than it was, but it seems to be the consensus between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1D52

That was the most incredible story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 3?

Will there be a part 3 with Trish and Joanna??

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years agoAuthor
yes...

Yes there will not only be a chapter 3 but a few more after. I want to eventually get both families together ......much to the horror of the haters here. Thanks for your interest Calif.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Do you have a timeline?

I really can't wait for the next chapter...I need it please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the Best

Can't wait for the next chapter. Ignore the haters. Keep up the great work!

jerzkid65jerzkid65over 8 years ago
waiting for the next chapters!!!!

While reading this chapter and you brought up the roommates mother I was hoping that you would bring the 2 families together cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next cbapters

What an excellent story so far can't wait for the on coming chapters hope it is soon? . As for the haters of the story if they don't like it they can always read something else and keep there nasty comments to them selves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
haha

ikr its stupid to see these comments after so many chapters,anyway its okay have cheating cuckolds in stories i mean there's so many much worse things just don't try to "justify it". they are bad people and that's it.lets face both moms in the first story and this one would have left their daughters in heart beat if better lover appears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When's the next?

Hey, is there going to be more? Its been a long time since the last chapter. Just loved the cuckold elements in the plot. Do write back on where you are with the story.

maedhros21maedhros21over 8 years agoAuthor
Next almost finished

I am sorry for the long time between chapters, the holidays have played havoc with available time, The next chapter is 3/4 finished and should be up this week or next. In it we will start to see the machinations that will bring both families together in ways they never imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: Next almost finished

Thanks for the update. Hope you will introduce the husbands and their plight in the next one. Waiting for them to come to terms with their cuckolding and accepting it. Hope there's plenty of D&S situations as both wives take control. The cuckolding is what's creating the thrills in the story. Don't underplay it. Just my two bits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous