What to Expect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean to kill the mood," Alsonso said, moving up on top of her.

Before he could press his weight down on her, she rolled the two of them over. Sitting atop his crotch, she guided his bare cock into herself. Knowingly, willingly, without a doubt. She knew there was a time when she would've never done such a thing, but something in her was broken now, or maybe it had just been reshaped into something new. It added a wicked delight to every sensation as she rolled her hips.

"No, just the opposite, actually," she said.

She let herself seek her own pleasure for a while in pressing her clit against his pubic bone, but she wasn't the only one.

"Dios mios, Amy," Alonso swore, struggling to hold himself back.

"I thought it was cheating for you to warn me," she said.

"We're not playing a game anymore."

"Oh it was never a game for me," Amy said. She stopped moving, and reached around behind her to grab his balls. "You will cum inside me. But not until I tell you to."

It was a dangerous thing to promise, but it also felt like a pretty safe prediction. And she enjoyed the glint in his eye.

He wrestled back control and rolled her onto her back, driving himself back into her, again without protection. The feeling of him sliding in and out of her drove her mad. Not just the sensation itself, but also the knowledge of what it meant, and what it was leading up to.

She was on the precipice of an orgasm she couldn't quite reach, and then she realized Alonso was keeping her there on purpose.

"Please!" she gasped.

"Please what?" he said in a choked voice. It was straining his endurance too.

"Don't stop."

"If I don't stop, I will ejaculate inside your vagina," he said. "Is that what you want?"

She hesitated, but she couldn't find the will to deny what every part of her wanted. "Yes."

She'd made a big show of having control over him, and now she resented how easily he turned the tables on her. But she also didn't want to resist. She wanted what he wanted. To be toyed with. To be claimed. To be ruined. She'd never felt him cum inside her before, but she could imagine it happening. She'd imagined it many, many times already, and brought herself to many, many orgasms doing so. Now she found she couldn't turn away from the prospect of experiencing it in real life.

Amy thought saying yes once would be enough. It was a mistake, she knew, and if he gave her the chance to have second thoughts and take it back, she just might. After all, it was the responsible thing to do.

"And if I do that, if I ejaculate inside your vagina, you will get pregnant," he said. "Are you saying that's something you want to happen?"

"Fuck," she gasped, desperate. His words made her think of all the cautionary tales drilled into her, but also the real lives of the pregnant girls she knew. It was all swirling around in her mind, in one unsolvable knot. But with every moment that she contemplated it, she felt the power that the possibility had over her. She could feel it in the way her whole body yearned for it. In the end, she had to admit it to him and to herself. "Yes."

That should be enough, but he still wasn't cumming inside her. Why not?? She was desperate for it, burning up with desire for it.

"I want to hear you say it," he said, slowly and carefully. "Tell me you want me to get you pregnant, and it'll happen. I'll ejaculate inside your vagina, and my sperm will find your egg, and you will be pregnant with our child. Tell me what you want, Amy."

He moved inside her intermittently, denying her her climax, and denying himself too, as he waited.

"I want..." she began.

For a moment, she realized what she was about to say, and the real, impeding implications of saying it. She tried to dissuade herself from doing this. But she couldn't manage it. Not anymore.

"I want you cum inside me. I want to get pregnant with your child. Please."

Even as she was saying what he needed to hear, she felt him letting go of his self control, swelling up inside her, once, twice, thrice, as the floodwaters built up inside of him. And he grew larger than she'd ever felt him before. Then his semen shot deep into her. She could feel the force of it rushing out of him and hitting her deepest recesses, then swirling and filling her with heat and fullness.

She had never felt a man ejaculate inside her before, but there was no mistaking the sensation, and she immediately knew what the pregnant girls told her. Like it did for Carmen, it immediately set off Amy's orgasm like a depth charge. She screamed and clung to Alonso with all her strength.

Her vaginal muscles contracted hard, almost painfully, around him. It made him grunt in her ear, as he swelled up again and shot more of his seed as deep into her as he could reach. As close to his target as he could get. This set off another shock wave in her synapses, making her squeeze down on him again.

She lost track of how many times their orgasms set each other off. How many voluminous spurts of sperm cells he put inside her. How many times her body welcomed that seed, thanked him for it, and squeezed more of it out of him. She remembered what he said. Maybe she really was built for this.

Afterwards, she could still the hot pressure of it all, seeking out her fertile egg. This was the part where she thought she'd regret it. She thought she'd freak out. But she was riding a stratospheric endorphin high. It stayed with her, even after she walked home and showered off the smell of sex.

Amy's mother had a weekend trip planned for the two of them. It meant she had no opportunity to sneak away and acquire a plan B. Not that she wanted to. She wasn't sure. Every time she thought about doing that, her mind went back to that perfect moment when he flooded her with his seed. She spent the whole weekend feverish with a desire she had no outlet for.

The next Friday, she went to Alonso again. No training wheels, no games, no uncertainty about what either of them wanted. When she left, her vagina was full of his semen again. He came inside her multiple times that afternoon.

But on a hunch, Amy stopped by the pharmacy to buy pregnancy tests. She bought a multi-pack; she read somewhere that you could get a positive result after a week. She expected to be testing every week until she saw a plus. But she took a test when she got home, and it was positive on the first try. From the first time Alonso ejaculated inside her. It seemed like luck, if she could call it that, but on the other hand, she had been ovulating that day, and as he'd said, maybe she really was built for it. She was certainly going to find out soon enough.

Then she sat down to finish her piece for the school paper. She wrote, "When I started working on this story, I didn't expect to have a story of my own to add to it. That was just about the last thing I could have anticipated. But talking to our pregnant classmates made me think about the unthinkable. I'm glad I did, because now I'm better prepared for the exciting next phase of life ahead of me. The names and identifying details have been scrubbed from the stories you're about to read, but what I can reveal is that one of them is my own. I too will be one of the girls graduating this spring with a baby bump under her gown. To my best friend, I'm sorry for doubting you. Turns out we'll always be twinsies."