What Turned Me On Pt. 02

Story Info
Lesbian fantasies.
2k words
4.64
7.8k
8

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had two meetings with Jane after my little masturbation session. And surprisingly to me, both times I went into her office, I almost felt embarrassed. I was shy and reserved and felt as if she had known I had masturbated to lesbian porn. Even though that night, I did not think of her, or fantasize about her, I just felt like the spotlight was on me. I was uncomfortable, nervous, and rather out of sorts as we talked. I played it cool and I kept my composure, but something about her, made me feel very small and innocent.

Weeks went by without thoughts of women, Jane, or even "what's his name," but one-night curiosity got the best of me. As I lay in bed, I began thinking about the lesbian video I had watched. It was still fresh in my mind as if I had just watched it yesterday. I could feel little tingles welling up inside me, but nothing like I had that previous night. For a while, I thought maybe that night was just a release I needed, maybe some deviant sexual fantasy I never contemplated. Maybe some, man-hating fantasy, knowing that even straight women, can get off watching two girls.

I wasn't sure, but the more I thought about it, the less turned-on I became. It was as if my conscious mind, had taken over my fantasy mind and shut all those erotic thoughts off. And it was rather disheartening because I needed that excitement again. I needed that sexual rush; I needed that release. And since I was no longer (at that time) wanting anything to do with men, the only real fantasy I could grasp onto was women. But, my heart, my spirit, and even my sexual passion were not coming together to make my fantasy develop more. I shut the lights off, slipped out of my leggings, brushed my hair out, took my glasses off pulled the covers up to my neck, and went to sleep.

I awoke about 40 minutes later; I was having a weird dream that got my heart rate up. I was lightly covered in sweat and was overly warm. I kicked the covers off and tried to remember what the dream was, that woke me up, but it was gone just as fast as it had come. As I lay there, I started wiping the lightly glistening sweat away from my face, neck, and upper chest, tossing and turning, trying to find a comfortable spot. The light touch of my hand across my body, the feeling of silky soft wet skin, and the heat of my room began to transform me into a place I was longing for before I dozed off. A state of erotic desire.

When I closed my eyes again, I started picturing in full vivid detail the shower scene I had watched. The glistening sweat covering my body, felt as if I was wet from the shower; as if I was there with the girls. My hands kept sliding up and down all over my chest, my neck, and my stomach. I felt tingling inside me, so I licked my lips as I began replaying the video in my mind's eye. I reached up from my stomach across my glistening skin and lightly grasped and cupped my tits. Rubbing my hands around every inch of them, caressing, squeezing, and pulling them as if I were being fondled during sex.

My legs shifted open and I could feel my pussy starting to get wet. The more I re-lived the video, the more turned on I got. The more I could see them sucking each other's nipples, the more I wanted a mouth on mine. The more I could see their hands between each other's legs, the more I wanted someone touching my pussy. But I wanted more than my mind to help satisfy my needs. I raised up from lying down, pulled my shirt over my head, and fumbled around looking for the TV remote. I clicked it on and was taken aback by how bright my room lit up once the TV was glowing. I checked to see if the blinds were all closed and flipped on the channels with the adult movies.

Trying to read the titles, without my glasses and after just waking up was troubling, so I selected one and just scanned up and down until I found two girls already in action. I watched the two girls having sex until the scene ended, and I was still turned on, but since I had missed the opening part, I didn't know what had transpired. And I felt that if I was to watch the girls, I had to know the context of what led them to this. I needed that part of the fantasy. I needed to know what brought them together. Why they were so turned on? Why they were making love?

It wasn't long until I discovered the next girl/girl scene which started with two girls in an office, discussing a pending divorce. And boy oh boy, that had my attention.

As the attorney was discussing the case with the client, the client actress started to get turned on by her attorney. I could see the girl squirming in her chair, her nylon-clad legs rubbing together and back and forth, the look in her eyes as she drifted off from hearing the lawyer talk to seeing the lawyer naked in her head. And suddenly I felt right at home. As if this was the universe telling me, that this scene was about Jane and I.

I watched as the two girls kissing over the desk, rubbing on each other's chest, over their clothes, and up and down their thin sexy legs, which were covered by long dark nylons, under short sexy skirts. My pussy was throbbing as the two actresses started taking clothes off. First shirts, then bras, then skirts. My heart was racing. I was pulling in my nipples so hard; I think I made my tits grow bigger.

I was literally drooling thinking this was Jane and I; this was the moment I had been longing for. The unknown fantasies, deep in the recesses of my mind were coming out of me. It dawned on me, that's why I was so scared, nervous, and childlike in her office. It wasn't because I was scared of talking to her, hearing bad news, or upset about my divorce, it was because I was attracted to her. I had an interest in a female. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to be seduced by her. I wanted her to eat my pussy and then after she made me cum. I wanted to have my first experience of eating a woman out. I wanted to taste her pussy; I wanted her wetness all over my face. I wanted to experience lesbian sex and I wanted it with her.

It wasn't long into the scene when the lawyer had the client spread eagle onto the desk and was face down eating her pussy, that my panties came flying off. I was throbbing. I was dripping wet and I was so horny even my ass was begging to be filled. Just picturing myself, naked, legs wide open on Jane's desk, her face between my legs eating me out, sent feelings through me, I never had before.

I fingered myself hard and long, two fingers at first, then three. Slow at first just teasing myself with the tips of my fingers, but slowly pushing further and further in. Swirling them around inside of me, pushing in and out, my hips swaying back and forth on my sheets as I tried to ram my fingers as deep inside of me as I could. I was moaning and groaning, sweating even more now than I had in my dream. I was lightly mumbling out the words, "Jane, Jane Jane!"

When the lawyer made the client cum, the client then flipped around and started eating the lawyer out from behind, sliding her panties aside to reveal her sexy ass and hot pussy, which drew me in closer. As soon as the client's mouth hit and covered the lawyer's pussy, I came so hard, I squirted a bit. Which is a rarity for me. I felt as if it was my face nestled deep between Jane's ass cheeks, my tongue swirling around her pussy, trying to make her cum. I just kept pumping my fingers in and out of me, my mouth wide open, my tongue sticking out and swirling around as the actress did to the other. I never needed to eat a pussy as bad as I did right there.

I watched both performers just absolutely ravage one another, eat each other out, and lick and suck on every body part imaginable. In an office, while conducting business, which was an even bigger turn-on. I had cum four times before the scene finally wrapped up. But I wanted more.

I reversed the video and started watching it again, all while trying to catch my breath getting ready for round two. I grabbed my brush from the side of my bed and started sucking in the handle like it was a big hard dick as the whole scene played out in front of my eyes. The rubber handle had a very odd taste to it, but I didn't care, I watched over and over and over the performers seduced each other, played with each other's tits, and eventually ate each other out. And as the movie progressed that brush handle saw the inside of my soaking wet pussy and just towards the end, while they were moaning in pleasure, I was moaning right along as the brush handle got shoved deep inside my ass.

I was up on my knees riding that brush handle deep, which was sliding in and out of my ass, all while I was rubbing my clit dry trying to get one last orgasm out as the girls were reveling close together at the end of their sexual experience.

When the scene ended again, I came to rest flat out on my sheets, catching my breath and letting all of this soak in. I realized that as much as I just watched; and got off to two lesbian women, Which I did! I also realized in some twisted hope, I had just watched Jane and I fuck and suck each other right in her office. It made me feel excited, but it also scared me. And reluctantly as I was to admit it to myself, I had a lust for my attorney and I wanted to eat her out.

I dozed back off naked, in the dark, glistening with sweat. My pussy and (yes even) my ass were relieved from being fucked, and I knew I had to have her. Sadly, I didn't know if Jane was married, dating, straight, or even a lesbian. All I knew was I had to put on a big show and start making her look my way.

We went to court a few days later for our second hearing. We were in and out of there in about 10 minutes and she was exceptionally proficient in her words, her tasks, and her motions to hand "my soon-to-be ex" his ass. I was absolutely floored by her professionalism, her ability, and her sexuality. Her power made me feel like she was a real woman, and I was going to be her little experience. She had me turned on from the word go. I didn't have a lot of time to talk to her after, but I promise you, I couldn't keep my mind from re-living what happened at the hearing and how graceful and magnificent she was. All the way home, all that day, and all the next day, she was all I thought about.

It wasn't long after, that I masturbated in my car in the parking lot after meeting her in her office, which led to even more personal discoveries and sexual growth. I'll tell you more about it in the next chapter.