What Turned Me On Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary made me cum quickly and just within a few minutes of experimenting with our first full-on lesbian sexual encounter, we both had eaten pussy and made each other cum. The tension and build-up was amazing. And was such an orgasmic release when it came.

We took turns for the next hour licking, sucking, and fingering each other to multiple orgasms. Stopping only to catch our breath, get some water, and nibble on some food, I had grabbed from the fridge.

It was an amazing sight to see her naked in my bed when I walked back into my bedroom. I didn't even put on clothes to go to the kitchen, I just walked out and walked back in naked, bringing the woman I just fucked, who fucked me food. Imagine it... there I was naked, after having my first lesbian sex, eating pussy, bringing the woman I was falling for some crackers and cheese, two glasses of water, and some chocolates for us to eat, knowing I was the reason she was lying there naked, uncovered, and drained of energy. Her sexy shaved pussy was still wide-open, feeling fulfilled after my fingers, mouth, and tongue led her to multiple orgasms. And mine from her. I knew right then and there, there was no turning back. I may not be a lesbian by definition, but I surely liked naked women and could undoubtedly say I was becoming bisexual.

Before the night was out, I had eaten Mary's pussy at least four times and she had returned the favor at least three, including fingering each other to orgasm. I fell asleep with her head resting on my chest, both of us naked, comfortable, cuddled in under my warm blankets. Her wetness drying on my face and my pussy feeling so relieved from her touches and oral manipulations.

When I awoke the next morning, Mary was gone. But there was a note at the doorway of my bedroom, it read;

I'm sorry I had to leave so early, but I have a couple of things I have to do before getting the kids this morning. Last night was amazing. You were amazing. Please text me when you get this. I'll be thinking of you all day!

I did text Mary and we had a wonderful chat that morning and I was so relieved, so excited, so happy and so ready for us to continue moving forward. And we did!

Mary and I had a pretty lengthy dating relationship. We didn't tell anyone, we just kept it to ourselves. But that was what we had decided was best for us at the time, and every time we had the chance to be alone, we did.

In fact, I had sex with Mary on the floor of my new condo the day after I took possession of it, even before one piece of furniture had been moved in. And the first weekend the kids were gone after I moved in, she spent the entire weekend. We had many nights of women-on-women sexual experiences, each growing deeper and more fulfilling each time. There was no doubt months into it, this wasn't some phase, or some brief exploration, both of us had become pussy crazy and longed for one another.

What I didn't realize throughout all of this was all of my personal "lesbian" fantasy masturbating and turn-ons which had developed before her, while thinking about women, exploded into detailed, beyond-realistic, live-like, over-hyper sexual masturbation fulfillment when she wasn't around. The fascination and wants grew like weeds and made for an interesting year-and-a-half that I was with her. And well beyond that.

Of course, after we parted ways, I was heartbroken, but remember when one door closes another one opens, and that new door was Jane. But for now, let's stay focused on Mary, my first lesbian love.

I'll tell you about some of our experiences in the next chapters.

12