All Comments on 'What Turns Me On?'

by jessikab

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No charge for punctuation.

jessikabjessikabover 2 years agoAuthor

It’s an attempt at a stream-of-consciousness within a roleplay situation which we enjoyed a couple of months back.

The breaks in the text represent the primary punctuation in the same way that the timeframe of the story is set to the lesbian video that provides the focus.

I think you can see from my other stories that I am quite proficient with grammar and punctuation and you can therefore assume that it was a deliberate choice on my part.

Only that punctuation which was absolutely necessary made it into the script the rest was freeform in the way most conversation is and I was trying to allow the language, the timing and the emotions to provide the necessary context.

If it had been possible I would have preferred it to be all encapsulated within one, single sentence . It may not be perfectly achieved but I am very proud that I made the attempt.

I hope you enjoyed the content even if you were distracted by the lack of a full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Maybe a little strap on introduction too??

dreamingofsubmissiondreamingofsubmissionabout 2 years ago

Oh wow! I absolutely adore this. Thank you so much for writing such as wonderfully erotic and enticing story.

MrDuMrDu4 months ago

love this one. Interesting style of writing. Very well done :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessikab@jessikab
The picture is not me. Whilst I appreciate everyone's comments, even those that I neither enjoy reading or support I have made a decision to reject nasty, anonymous comments - If you have the courage to put your name to the bile you spew I will allow it to remain. Unlike my ...