All Comments on 'What Was I Thinking?'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Two Likeables , and four dispicables

Woody and Tom were very likeable characters. Jeff , Janice , and the two hostages were scum.

Its refreshing to see an author write characters here who actually act like 98% of real people act and feel.

Woody telling Jeff what an Asshat he really was , was very refreshing . And I got to admit that Tom punching him in the nose actually brought a smile to my face. Thank you B&K for doing something that you would think would be more prevalent here , write true to life people.

I get that this is an erotic website , and that a lot of people simply want a mental Porn film , but you know there are many different sites devoted solely to that , its nice to have some place where the Lit actually means as much as the Erotic.

Those other sites ( except SOL , which has too damned much Sci-Fi for my tastes) would never allow this story to be posted , and that is why I am so hard headed when it comes to this site and this category.

The part about Woody's Brother in Arms suicide actually hit very close to home for me.

When I was in the Military , I saw some pretty damn tough guys get destroyed by the Dear John's. Too me , that should be a felony. With all the other asinine laws we currently have in this country pertaining to mental anguish , then why not criminalize the Uber Fucking one !?!?

And , although he wasn't in the Military , I had a very good friend ( Since 3rd grade) who also swallowed a pistol over a cheating wife . That has colored my own attitude about cheaters.

So , to be honest , I was just about to give up on this story when Woody shown through the black clouds like a ray of sunshine , and I'm certainly glad that I did.

This has to be one of the most mood swings I've ever had reading a LW story.

Thanks B&K , you are truly putting out some quality stories lately.

5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was sweet

Good story thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It wasn't love that brought her back.

If Robert hadn't turned into an asshat, she would still be happily fucking him.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
WHY???? WHEN ONE DECIDES TO UNLOCK THE CAGE

they are unable to figure out how come we have losses; TK U MLJ LV NV

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
It was good until the kidnapping and torture of a man he didn't know.

People divorce all the time, people cheat on each other, so why did it become acceptable to torture a man, not out of retribution, but for money? Why is assault acceptable but adultery is not?

Then to have Janice realize she was still in love with him was pointless. Divorce doesn't happen overnight, it takes time and if she was prepared to marry Robert, then she was completely stupid. She chose Robert. She had fallen out of love with Jeff and in love with Robert, so much so that she divorced Jeff to be with him. So why would she suddenly see Robert for what he is and that she still loved Jeff?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for love and reconciliation but this was artificial. She is a 40 yr old woman with hopes, dreams and history. She knew what she was doing when she filed for divorce and she went the distance, for her to discover that Jeff was the only man for her is unbelievable. She didn't want him. She didn't even careenoughabout him to have a court battle, just a simple no fault divorce so she could get on with her life...and this Catherine woman you speak of? She sounds like a real cunt.

But for all that, your story was entertaining. Thanks for writing.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
My thinking is with @Crkcppr and @Krvnik...

My thinking is with @Crkcppr and @Krvnik...I liked Woody and Tom...They were likeable characters, friends of their friends, not afraid to tell the hard truth to them, even if it showed how despicable they were...

But I also see how the wife seemed to have her ex as a backup plan...What was she expecting? That the lover would trust her with all his heart after what she did? Of course that as soon as she was his woman he became another man, with another behavior...

Then she found out that she still loved her husband? And used her husband guilt to have him back? She was really free of guilt in all that happened? Couldn't she at some point stand and say "NO MORE OF THIS" to her husband? However 3*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
" Theresa collapsed into her mother's arms balling"???

It's just wrong to be balling in dear old Mum's arms!

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@harddaysknight

Lol. Isn't that incest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOT FINISHED BUT WANTED TO COMMENT NOW

I have enjoyed women bot with and without vaginal hair and really enjoy a hair covered babe. That aside, I appreciated the nod in that direction during the Las Vegas birthday trip.

Your description of Club Desire and the people who travelled there to enjoy a respite from their lives was very nicely done. Better still were the slow and steady advances of this couple toward a "Hot Wife," understanding. By not hitting long and hard on sex scenes I find your writing to be a very fun read.

Currently left off with Robert being sucked back to full vigor while husband is getting a cloth to clean his wife. That is so real, so actually how a loving husband would treat the woman he had been with for many years. I simply had to stop and congratulate your imagination to this point.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How idiotic!! Crime for money?! MINUS 5*!!!

It takes two to tango!!! One who pimps her out and one who is willing to be pimpt out!!

She wasn`t forced to fuck another man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BEEN ANOTHER INTERRUPTION TO MY READING BUT

I enjoyed this connection with Robert and husbands assumption their tryst with new man would be a somewhat rushed initial seduction. Robert's actions are how a man would approach the situation. I like telling a new lover, after the sex, that I give it my all on a first time because I want to be invited back. So your writing makes sense to me.

I suppose I am your target audience.

However, a transition of misinterpretation seems to be needed. Somewhere in the area of witnessing wife and new lover at play in the kitchenette and the couple getting home she or he should be asking or giving permission to the sex without husband present. It appears to me this is where your work is heading. He says yes thinking it was them as a couple with another male while she assumes it is understood that meeting Robert alone is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK DONE NOW

I have enjoyed the work.

The Texas violence was acceptable. Retired military is my back story and gives me insight to the motivation. It very rarely happens, but as you say in the opening this a work of fiction. I have a confusion over the interaction of these men in Chicago, and then later in the piece when Janice is of a mind to return to her husband. It is not totally far fetched but after learning the motivation of his fellow rider it does seem incongruous. Death of soldier following his wife sending a full disclosure letter into a combat zone is a horrible image and should leave a strong negative impression. A man who loved his wife and essentially survived a similar experience only to take her back ... well it is fiction.

I'll read another of your stories and maybe mention this story there.

Hasta la vista, baby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No reason given for the reconciliation

A reconciliation can be good if -- IF -- there is a reason provided for it in the story. There wasn't.

<P>

His coming to the realization of his mistake was not enough, nor was him missing her enough to cover her leaving him. In turn, since we see nothing of her life with Robert, there's nothing to indicate why she wanted him back after what he did to her or of her life.

<P>

You wanted a reconciliation but you just didn't to put any effort in building a reason for the reconciliation. Therefore, it is hollow and trite.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
5

Good tale of the better watch out for what u ask, cause u just might get it .. etc. Noce to see a reconciliation, they both fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story was very well presented, clearly describing the character's thinking as...

....the story progressed....until he made his way to Florida. From there, it seemed to me you either lost interest in the story, or ran out of gas. It was too abrupt, there was a serious lack of investment in the back story for her magically showing up all the across the country on the day he goes to a spot he'd missed visiting years before. The timing is beyond belief. I would be more inclined to believe it if they "bumped" into each other at the hotel or in a restaurant after a more protracted search for him.

I had such an experience with a young lady in my late single/dating years. We'd dated for nearly six month and it was getting serious. I was looking for a ring and planning a proposal. One Wednesday night, after a long day's work to complete a sticky project, I glimpsed her coming out of a restaurant on the arm of a man I did not know. They were laughing and she was obviously having a very good time. That Friday we had plans that I turned into a rather rousing discussion over her belief that it was OK for her to date other men, even after declarations of love and exclusivity. I felt that she had unilaterally moved the relationship back to non-exclusive dating and told her I would then make arrangements to begin dating around as well. She strongly objected to the idea saying she was only catching up with an old friend. I asked why she hadn't seen fit to mention such a thing and invite me along. Then, I told her I didn't believe her and I didn't care, as she no longer had any legitimate say in my life or choices. The next day, I put in for a transfer to a similar group in a company facility in Atlanta. Without answering any of her texts or calls, I vacated my apartment and rolled east, thinking I was going to start over. Two months and two weeks to the day of my departure, I "bumped" into her coming out of the Piggly Wiggly between East Point and College Park off Washington Road at Harris Drive. I was temporarily stunned, but recovered enough to ask why had she gone to so much trouble and what did she want or hope to accomplish.

She said she'd been looking for me for a week and came right to the point. She asked if she could buy me dinner. I told her I didn't think it that was a good idea. She persisted, so I relented, after some back and forth.

At dinner, she spilled her guts about the guy, a co-worker she "tried out", because she felt we were headed for marriage and "wanted to be sure" about us. She brought out the crocodile tears, as she described her shock that I had disappeared overnight and her efforts to locate me. Then she asked if we could try again.

I told her I was very, very flattered by the enormous effort to find me, fly across country and search me out, all in an effort to try to re-kindle what I'd thought we had. I explained that I felt there'd been a pretty serious emotional disconnect and a huge issue with communications and now, also trust. I paid the bill when it came, then explained that with our recent history, I didn't feel we had the necessary makings of a great permanent relationship. I asked her to "let it go" and excused myself while she sat gaping, her eyes brimming. I never saw or heard from her again.

Now that, I could believe, as outrageous as it was that she came all the way to Atlanta to "work it out". It was incredibly naive of her, since once burned, I never return to the situation that caused the damage....

So, I feel a bit shortchanged here, but thank you for a mostly engaging story.

Oh, the thing in Texas was fine, if not a little far-fetched. OK, it's fiction. But you have an obligation to ,are it reasonably credible. That one stretched it a bit.

Anyway, thanks again. Perhaps you will continue the story.....

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Gave it a 4*

Good plot and decent writing. BTW it's bawled not balled :-)

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Good story, just like your other stories

Excellent job, well written, very tight storyline. Really interesting and thought provoking. You write really well, but you already know that. Xoxoxoxox Annette

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Interesting twists and turns

I agree with the one commentator that Woody and Melody we the likable characters in this one. I usually don't like RAAC, but in this story the reconciliation made sense. HDKs comment about balling is funny. Author succumbed to the dreaded Word spell check, which doesn't check for incorrect usage.

Blacksword404Blacksword404over 7 years ago
Pretty good.

But he took her back way too fast. She was still living with the dude she divorced him for. I doubt she learned her lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good story though with some uneven bits.

Thanks for this story. Overall, I enjoyed it. I like the patience you showed in the first part of the story, bringing Janice along slowly and making that progress something that had to be achieved step by step. Compared to that, though, Janice's fall to Robert just seemed very sudden. Once she got to that point of sleeping with another man, it was yadda (big cock) yadda ( solo encounters) yadda (GTFO)..

I liked the description of the journey. I even kind of felt a sense of loss for him, that emptiness in his life. Liked Woody, but it seems like you had bigger plans for the Texas job than that. It just kind of went off bang-bang-bang and they parted way and neat and tidy. From the way you introduced Woody, I thought something horrible was going to happen. Maybe he was going to lose Woody somehow and have to cope with a deep loss a second time.

Tom was a good character with good character and he manages to be a key character I can understand, even with very little "screen time". And then finally, the reconciliation...I wanted the two of them to find their way back together, but they found it really really suddenly. For all of the effort it took to bring her to the dark side, coming back was just a matter of Robert being too controlling and Janice just deciding it was better before. As the story went on, the stages kept getting shorter and more rushed. I agree with the other commenters who wondered if you got tired of the story and wanted to hurry it.

This is the first story of yours that I've read and I want to go read some more now. You have some talent with writing characters and I think a change of pace on the redemption could have made this even more special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pulp And Pulpability

I always blame the cucked up husband in these cases. How horrible! How rotten! To plan and plot and scheme to get another man to violate your wife while you ignore every fucking word she says. What a creep and a moron.

Would it surprise a right thinking man to find that he has taken himself down quite a few notches in his wife's eyes by this type of dishonesty? It shouldn't. Her sensibilities are being kicked to the curb. He is going behind her back. He is a sniveling little pervert, skulking into a corner to beat off while his wife feels an aggressive sexual experience with another man.

Here's a fact, and you can take it to the bank: a woman finds it extremely offputting to have to tell you how to be a man, how to touch her just right, how to treat her on a daily basis, how to fuck her just right.

Women, no matter what the fck Cosmo or anyone will tell you WANT you to lead the marriage. They don't want some man who needs something MORE than just her as she is. She doesn't want some formerly considerate husband to start going behind her back, against her will, and start cooking up some perved out plans. God, what a stupid sick bastard.

All that being said, it was nice to see a happy ending. I didn't have as beg a problem with it as some did. This was a more or less temporary bout of insanity. So it makes sense that obe or both would wake up one day thinking, WTF have I done.

I can't blame the wife. She was insulted by her pervy husband's dishonesty and scheming. Sex goes straight into some of the deepest territory of the human being. He destabilized her with his brutally cold, calculating attacks on her sexual personae, her sense of uniqueness and, basically, her worldview. Why be surprised that she found solace in another man after he trashed their marriage? But she figured it out in the end.

He's a lucky bastard and he really does not deserve her.

I am not sure what the point of the big diversion was, but, overall it was a well put together story.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

sexcellent travelogue, with a nested side and a twist.

excelsior!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
all i can say is

yeah, RIGHT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really odd, convoluted, meandering, and pointless.

First, why did it take this much narrative to convey the message that the main character is a complete dumb ass and did not deserve his wife?

Second, why did you dodge or gloss over all the critical thoughts and discussions that determine the characters' motives and actions? Where was the challenge from the wife why her husband wanted to give her to other men? Why were his initial pangs of jealousy not enough to get him to stop? Why didn't the wife warn her husband that her relationship with Robert was evolving beyond just sex, and why didn't the husband notice and discuss it? How did Robert have enough alone time with the wife do perform his seduction, and why would she prefer Robert without really getting to know him?

And her return seems premised entirely upon the fact that Robert turned out to be a bad replacement for the first dumb shit she married. If Robert had been a loving loyal intelligent husband Janice would have stayed with him, why not?

And the whole side story with Woody made this seem like an Arabian Nights kind of story structure, which is just annoying. This is a short story, not a saga. Choose which story you want to tell and tell it from beginning to end, and don't distract us with other irrelevant stories.

Finally, Janice is now the dumb ass if she remarries this guy without him getting some serious psychological counseling. Any man who gives his wife to other men is mentally ill, period.

Thanks for the effort. Take that energy and refine your technique. And please, let your characters tell the story. This read more like a news report.

oldguyfloldguyflover 7 years ago
Good Story

Well handled. There are two sides of the argument but you did a great job of showing one of them. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
robert

So why didn't Roberts cock become hamburger? He got off way way too easy. 4 stars minus one for Robert not getting comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reconciliation was not warranted

Why would a one man woman go back to a man who valued her so little?

The revenge story in the middle provided nothing and is so far fetched it was laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My reply would have been:

You know, I learned two very important things from this. One, I was an idiot to have wanted it to happen, and it'll never happen again. The second was that I was also an idiot to trust you. That too will also never happen again. Now fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Second, why did you dodge or gloss over all the critical thoughts and discussions that determine the characters' motives and actions? Where was the challenge from the wife why her husband wanted to give her to other men? Why were his initial pangs of

Because that'd mean not hitting this writers target audience of cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good story. The setup was excellent and at least as good as anything you have written before. I will agree with others that the resolution seemed a little quick and forced, so that was a downer.

Your descriptions of sex were good, but something seemed to be held back at times.

Emotionally, the setup was excellent. I have always thought that one contingent of LW readers almost see them as husband horror stories. We are, like many of the husbands in the stories, in that age group and state of marriage in which our sex lives have reached a steady state. We wonder, and really fear, that there may be someone out there that can unlock the passion we used to see in our wives, and that if that someone comes along, they could take our wives away.

Much of LW stories are about the circumstances of that meeting.

I had trouble reading this story-I kept stopping as if I was telling the stupid teenager not to leave the group at the spooky camp. The situation being created was emotional and well developed, and I couldn't look.

Overall a good job creating such a scenario.

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
All's well

I like happy endings. The beginning was strong, but the split-up seemed kind of perfunctory. Needed some meat on the bones- heck, we got more detail about the bike tour (I'm guessing B&K like bikes and/or touring?). The vet revenge thing was an aside, and it is too bad the ex didn't know where her misfortune came from. Some note to her might have been appropriate. Nevertheless, the writing was very strong and it was a very nice tale. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
second chance

i liked the story only thing is it was going nowhere fast for a while there . from the first chapter you gave it up that they were getting back. knowing that, was what kept me coming back after going to read something else. she seemed to be going along very well with every thing till she allowed herself to start making love to Robert instead of just fucking and so i just wanted to see what what would bring them together unfortunately the story ended there without going into what made Robert change and how did he changed so as to drive her away you should have cut some of the motorcycle part off and concentrated a little on her part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2*s

Sorry, confused storyline. Forced happily ever after doesn't salvage the story.

Gave you 2*s Bill.

Does Kate write anything anymore??

AMerryman

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Right On

It is always best to keep your fantasy in your head and do not let it even reach your tongue. This was a fine story about interesting people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Wrt your technique, I had a fair bit of difficulty following the storyline from two 1st person POVs.

Wrt your storyline, the guy that pimped his wife to others didn't deserve a happy ending. The reconciliation was extremely forced. But then again you're not the only author who does that on this site). I'm not even sure that at the end he understands where he went wrong. (Don't fuck anyone other than your spouse while you're married. If you want to, get unmarried first and then do whatever sick shit you want to as a single person.)

stonebow2000stonebow2000over 7 years ago
Maybe.

I thought a lot of it worked well. I agree that the ending is a little forced, but it's almost a cliche for stories like this; I've read a number of similar ones.The lesson is clear, don't force things on a partner that doesn't want to do them.

InescuInescuover 7 years ago
Forced ending

Their reconciliation seemed forced and poorly thought out. It might have been helpful to detail some of the wife's thinking and emotions. Externally it looked like she got a case of buyers remorse and headed back to her husband as the logical backup plan. If Robert has been a tad less controlling, she'd have stayed with him. I think the hubby would have doubts for the rest of their relationship about her commitment. Not a place to start a reconciliation.

The whole violence bit in Texas was a tad much as well. As much as I despise people (I've known a few women who got the equivalent of Dear John letters while overseas in the military) who cheat on their spouses while they are deployed in the military, his revenge seemed over the top and focused more on the cash than on making her realize what a shitty person she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great until the end

Disappointed that he took back the selfish Cunt. She through him away trying to trade up and didn't even think twice about it. And now that she had a hearty meal of the grass on the other side she finds that it gives her stomach craps and tastes like shit. So she goes back to her comfy life with the sissy coward. He didn't give her away, she was just a selfish Cunt who thought she could do better. If it bothered her so much then why did she continue to spread her legs for another guy. She had no morals and the ASSHOLE she traded her loving caring, unselfish husband for was a sleaze bag looking for threesomes with a married couple so he could steal the woman away. That didn't bother the heartless Cunt though. The ending was rushed and making him the one who caused this is wrong. He didn't leave her. And he shouldn't take the heartless selfish Cunt back. She only came back because it didn't work out. She will doit again.

Jay80Jay80over 7 years ago
Never

Sorry, but no way she gets the second chance with most men....... Good writing, unbelievable RAAC ending..... Also, why is Robert not picking up his teeth or worse?????

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
TO REACH THE TOP

they have to go thru hell 1st, TK U MLJ LV NV

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Ugh...

Not really worked out.

Very simplistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mmm, mixed bag 3*

Liked the slow introduction to hotwifing. He did not force it upon her, she gradually acquiesced and met it with enthusiasm giving herself to Robert both sexually and emotionally pretty quickly. She then conspired with Robert to destroy the marriage. That was so much better than just saying no initially, really!

So it was her that betrayed him and corrupted the marriage, not him; even though he was a pathetic cuck wimp as many would say... Many hotwifing marriages stay strong as long as both partners respect each other, she did not respect him.

I have no problem with him taking her back but not on the basis it was his fault! Too many authors fail to put any effort into producing a reconciliation, this needed much, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
???

Definitely your worst story B&K. Janice betrayed him just like any other run of the mill cheater would and then everyone told him what an idiot he was? And then she only comes back when things fall apart wth the guy she betrayed him with. The entire reconciliation part needed a lot more space. I did like the lead-up when they were exploring things together though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What the hell?

She cheats and divorces him. He goes crazy and probably should be in jail. And you want us to believe she magically finds him in Key West and they just decide to forget everything and get back together? I mean I know this is fiction and the Little Green Men from Mars could be landing, but this was ridiculous. It has to be one of the worst RAAC's - EVER.

No stars since even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@10/02/16 He Didn't Give Her Away

"He didn't give her away, she was just a selfish Cunt who thought she could do better. If it bothered her so much then why did she continue to spread her legs for another guy."

Well, he didn't give her away. He connived, lied, schemed and pushed her away.

What the fuck are you people smoking?? I meant really. This sick bastard kicked his wife to the curb and sat sniveling in a corner beating his meat over it. Are you people fucking deranged?? You jagoffs don't realize that you are programmed feminists and misogynists and the same time. You're actually fucking crazed with this shit.

This husband smashed and shit on his marriage by deceiving his wife. But since you're too busy waving the flag for Equality you feel they are still on the same footing in the marriage after he shit on it. Sorry. The marriage was over and had the other guy been a decent person she would have lived a happier woman. Now she's back with the sniveler.

This is a 90-10 split of responsibility with the sniveling pervert husband in the driver's seat. Too bad he didn't meet a swerving semi on the highway. A stain on the road, whoo hoooooooooo!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Just starting this, had to get this down!

"Finding a man to act as our bull shouldn't be a problem because Janice is gorgeous." - I'm certainly no expert, but aren't "bulls" more associated with cuckold, rather than Hot Wife? Didn't he already react negatively to those kinds of thoughts?

"since the web is autonomous." - Um, "anonymous!"

While I think that he was foolish to push her into something that she really didn't want to do, that doesn't excuse what she did. If she didn't want it, she could have stopped it, not used it as an excuse to get Robert's big cock!

Robert's a player, it won't be long before he cheats on Janice, and Jeff should NOT take her back!

"she was lonely, she was stressed, on and on" - That MIGHT be a FEEBLE excuse while he was deployed, but he's home now, why should she be lonely?

"I told them not to fire her" - They can't fire her, or else they'd face a sexual harassment suit, and he has no case against the company.

Heather probably sent the "Fear John" to Kyle HOPING for what happened so that she'd get it all rather than just half in a divorce!

They're worried about them hearing the bikes leave, but didn't they hear them arrive? They stopped with 100 yards of the house, certainly close enough for bikes to be heard.

"rash of shit" - "ration of shit"

Hell, he was divorced when he was with Shelley, so it hardly counts as an "affair!"

I guess his love for Janice and his guilt was strong enough to take her back. I'm still not so sure, but I guess I'll go with my fall back position: If he's okay with it, I am.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
Heather Banks charged with insurance fraud?

Sorry, I just had to comment. I'm a CLU (Insurance specialist) There was no insurance fraud. Heather was the beneficiary of her husbands' insurance payout either from being the beneficiary of the actual policy or from the Will disbursement. There was NO fraud.

She was a cheating bitch but that's a separate issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great detail!

This writer has an eye for detail, yet doesn't hit you over the head with his knowledge. When he rides thru Yakima, he mentions the sign "Welcome to Yakima, The Palm Srings of Washington ". It is a corny message meant to get Seattlites to drive over the mountains when it raining in Seattle. The sign is 3 decades old and indeed seem silly. This writer conveys that message well. The other matter is that silly bouy in Key West, Florida. The writer again let's us in on his thoughts whiteout beat us over the head, as he explains that it "purported" to be the southern most point in the U.S. (if you're stand at the bouy, you can see a point to your left and a point to your right that jut further out into the water, or go look at a map and you can clearly see that most southern point is on the U.S. navy base, to your right.)

Great storytelling! I'll read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
half cocked

The story has a direction until they hop on their bikes. Picking up half finished stories and finishing them for the sake of finishing them really shows, when you don't want to finish it. Two different authors wrote this, which is possible even by the same person, considering people grow over time. But I don't think there was enough effort put to justify publishing it. Sorry, this story sucked. It's like an orchestra that takes a 3 year intromission between page 3 and 4 of their music, and resumes without warming up or tuning....and the conductor has suffered a stroke meanwhile.

The first part of the story goes into great detail, and the second part is written...just poorly. I read why they kidnap some people but don't understand or care why. I read that the husband and wife reconciled because her new relationship failed, so she went back to safety. That's sick, and unwarranted. All the reason was getting bitchslapped about giving away his wife, then she appears, so he takes her back.

Seeing as there was little commitment to the integrity of the second half of the story, it would have been a good opportunity to take the story wherever you wanted it instead of continuing to pander to a target audience.

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 6 years ago
High quality writing and storytelling

The LW bunch is a tough crowd to please but overall, the writing is good and the story is compelling and there is redemption...and who doesn't need redemption? I was a little surprised when suburban upper middle class dad got involved in a crime that could have net him 20 to life but this is fiction and I just roll with it. This really was two stories in one; the Vegas caper followed by wifey leaving and the great American road trip complete with a class A felony. And who could gainsay his decision to accept his loving wife of all those years back into his heart? So, five stars from me.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Janice Chose Him Back By Default

I'm not one of those that beat up on women, BUT. Yes, what the husband did was creepy and wrong and he deserved losing the wife, but after 20 years of marriage she just leaves him for this other dude who she meets because he wants to have a threesome with some strange couple? And somehow that guy is more moral and stable than the husband who never brought up this shit for 20 years?

She was attracted Robert and liked him. She came back to her husband because Robert started acting creepy. Even then she stayed with him for 8 months, even though he started acting creepy from the start. Then she realized that she still loved Robert.

She's got to feel so good about a husband that wants to watch other men fuck her. And he's got to feel so good that the wife leaves him for the first other man she fucks in 20 years and only comes back to him because the other guy ended up being an asshole.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Great writing, good story teller(s), soiled by two false premises

SHE was responsible for killing the marriage.

BS Reconciliation, with no remorse for what she did to him, just sorrow that she lost a good man for a controlling jerk. Sheesh

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

I am torn with this story Janice came to get him back because Robert was controlling. Well he was to marry a woman who was easily taken from her husband so I can see how he would be worried. When she went to Key West to get back with Jeff she showed no remorse or guilt for dumping him. She wanted him as her second choice. Would have been a better ending if he had made her work fo the reconcillation but in this story he caved immediately. She had a year of Robert now her itch was scratched at least for the moment. Jeff was stupid to take her back so easily.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
re timriv's comment

As usual, you missed the point. There had been enough game playing in their past to suggest Jeff hold out on her awhile. After all, the situation was caused by his own stupidity. Time to own up to past mistakes and begin anew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Couple thoughts

I agree, not your best effort, but subject matter influences that though. At least he acknowledges how rediculous the whole "seeing someone screw my wife arouses me" thing is. As for the Soldier suicide, minor point, more money involved. Soldier Group Life Insurance, $400,000 normally, still pays in case of suicide in combat zone. Plus, the $100,000, death gratuity, pays as well. Many a cheating/divorcing wife has collected after a death due to failure to change the DD93 beneficiary form. One last thing, the town is spelled Cocoa, FL.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Fan

I'm a big fan of your work, but I just couldn't get into this one at all. I just hate cheating, swingers, notices and especially cuckolds . This was just sharing and cheating, but I just couldn't get interested.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
My biggest fear in wife sharing...

... right here.

Ugh! But as usual well written. Hate the story just because it's something I hate. Doesn't detract from how well it's written.

My only peeve is the constant switching of view points. It'd take a MAJOR rewrite to change, so it gets a pass.

None the less --- 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The worst part?

Was that she showed up and took him back. That was simply ridiculous. The double wedding was just frosting on the stupidity of it all. Sorry but this was just an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow up

Towards the end of the story Janice emphatically states no "threesomes of any kind" would be interesting if this puts into Jeff's imagination how he would like to see Janice with another woman. Then going into the same build up he did the first time but with a different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@26thNC

Fuck off, dude. You say you hate cuckolding, cheating, swinging, but I've seen you trolling all over LW and that's the subject matter of about 90% of the stories on here. Perhaps you'd do better to try some of the other categories on literotica like romance, erotic couplings, etc. But I get the feeling that it's more that you've made it your personal mission to troll the stories here as if you're going to single-handedly dissuade people from writing them. If you actually want to fight the degeneracy/help people not be simps, why not start a youtube channel to help men/women relate to one another and to take ownership of their lives or to bring attention and news about divorce or what have you.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anonymous

How about you assholes get an account so we can engage one on one. Anonymous attacks are just cowards spitting in the wind. Have you ever even read a story or just look for my comments? You can't shut me up , you only show.your own inadequacy and helplessness. Sad, pathetic anonymous.losers.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Shouldn’t Kyle Mason’s money have gone to his sister?

Unless she too got a lot of the inherited money?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Wow annoymouse, so the 26 aint entitled to his opinion? WTF

I vehemently agree with him about half the time, and vehemently disagree about a quarter of the time. BC he has a name, I can easily see who he is, and sort of understand his brand.

Even when I disagree, I find he usually has some sort of actual point or perspective worth considering, Even though it is often the same one, And, he does make some pretty good observations from time to time.

I kind of think of him as a Reb counterpoint of a simple monogamy bass line to set against the various reedy and flashy timbres of cuck voices here,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@ etchiboy

I questioned that too. Even if she did inherit money it seems like she should have been offered what they recovered from the “cheating bitch from hell” wife. I mean, charities are great but from a moral standpoint, to me, the sister should be the rightful heir. ... After reading the author’s intro I almost passed on this story. I’m glad I didn’t, it turned out to be pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Bad

The story Started good but ended Pretty shitty. Why Would hubby take such a bitch back After she left him for someone better? He Would be a moron believing her she loves him! Makes him a wimp cuck Brain dead retarded moron. She Would probably Leave him again if someone better comes along

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tale of the Dragon

You'll have more fun if you ride the TAIL of the Dragon.

BillandKateBillandKateover 4 years agoAuthor
Tail

Or we could tell the 'tale' about riding the 'Tail'. Hope you enjoyed our tale and didn't get too (to, two?) hung up on the mistake we failed to catch.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
It's funny...

This story was full of descriptions of extramarital sex'... and yet to me, it was non-erotic.

I read this one thinking that it would be more of a cautionary tale, and while not wrong, I still feel that their relationships could never fully, completely recover. You can't wipe thoughts and memories from your mind, or someone else's. There will always be a tiny bit of shadow there somewhere, even if never brought back into the open.

I don't understand the hotwife appeal either. You are playing with dice, the odds are already long, and the dice are actually loaded when seeking out and actually engaging with people I can only regard as snakes.

Even though you had it work out for the best possible outcome given the circumstances, to me, the reconciliation was more of a fairytale than the rest of it. Life rarely, if ever, offers a chance at redemption. Jeff got off lightly, and it was really all his fault.

At least you gave him the insight to have massive regrets.

Cheers, but I'm not voting on this one, too disturbing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One star

It's funny how the author tried to put most of the blame on the husband for the divorce by just writing it again and again in different ways but the actual events of the story clearly show that the wife was the one who was actually at fault. Sure the husband started it all by sharing her but she clearly could've said no afterwards and could have carried on their marriage monaugonusly. She was the one who left and the author would have believe us that the husband is more at fault here. Nothing in this story suggests that he actually forced her to have sex with robert or he would have forced her to carry on the extramarital activities. One star for this and the non erotic sex scenes.

norcal62norcal62almost 4 years ago
Where did you come up with adding the Tom story into this?

Basic mistake of combining two stories; and the second stunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First He Got

What he wanted, then he got what he deserved. She got what she didn't want, then got what she did want, then more of what she wanted then discovered she didn't want it. During this he discovered what he wanted, she discovered she wanted it too and tracked him down. They both got what they wanted again together. Then two other people here in Texas got some of what they didn't want but deserved. After all of that I read a bunch of personal attack comments. I was going to tell a story about Yakima Canutt but shit, I've got a headache. Signed: BTW

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Another great tale - thanks!

Spending time reading (not really my thing, so I generally skip over them) "hotwife" stories it amazes me that any of it happens in real life. I've had only passing hearsay of these things going on and 100% of the marriages fail - badly. You would hope your story is a warning for a couple thinking about doing it.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Although I hate cheaters and swingers, I liked this story. Even with a positive ending. It is important for me that every attentive reader realizes that sharing, swinging, swaping or cuckolding leads to breakage in 98% of all cases.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

I liked the story but like others who have made comments, I don't like the whole sharing thing and never could understand why married couples would risk their marriage doing it. Janice's first mistake was letting Jeff talk her into the sharing thing and her second was leaving, divorcing Jeff to marry Robert. Then there was Jeff in his perverted fantasy, he needed to get help and Janice should have stood her ground and demanded counseling. At any rate they both screwed up and they were very fortunate that their friend Tom got them back together for that happily ever after. Story was well written and deserves 5 stars.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Nice writing as always but I didn't adhere to it at all.

Husband is a big asshole and the fat bitch's wife. The justifications of each spouse are lamentable (For example choosing Robert was not a mistake but an abandonment).

You have chosen a happy reconciliation but it is not very realistic.Too bad this story loses credit.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Unlike the stories on LW only a small number of marriages end in divorce, roughly 8 in 1,000 according to a google search. However that percentage is very much higher for open marriages, swingers etc.

I really don't understand the mindset of anyone who could share their partner, someone they love, with anyone else. Fantasy is one thing but the reality is way more than something else.

RivetboiRivetboialmost 3 years ago

The story is great until the wrap-up. Maybe it was too fast or too short but the believability is off. Please forgive me and take me back because it was a mistake and Roberts an a-hole but My stuff is still there so I have to go get it before we grow old together? Sharing and watching are synonymous with betrayal? He pimped out his wife by forcing her to divorce him and marry the John? Reconciliation is all well and good but isn’t really something that should be in a brief epilogue. That’s like writing about your high school years and putting graduation and the last half of senior year in an epilogue.

You two are great writers and your longer stuff really shows it. But try not to run out of gas before the destination.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
Cause and Effect

The desire to swing, swap, "hotwife", cuckold is the result of a marriage already broken for at least one of the spouses, if not both. Not the other way around. In a solid marriage, spouse(s) don't think or look to stray or "expand sexual horizons" beyond the marriage. Don't confuse cause and effect. The broken marriage for at least one of the spouses is the cause of marital infidelity - the effect is infidelity. Not the other way around.

So the honest, and fair thing to do is instead of wallowing in infidelity, proceed with a divorce first. Then after the marriage has been determined by the courts, go ahead and fuck your brains out however you want.

As for the story, it is very troubling in that there are no consequences to the ex-wife for leaving her husband to live and fuck another man (with a bigger cock, but turns out to be an asshole - how tuff was that to figure out, earlier??). The ex just accepts her as his wife, again. Which condones a woman's infidelity, manipulation, deception and ultimate betrayal, with no consequences and a reward to return to her previous, happier, more bountiful (financial), idyllic marriage. There has to be some price to pay for this kind of betrayal and unfaithfulness!!

kaidmankaidmanover 2 years ago

now the scary thing is there really are scumbags like robert and the tactic of undermining relationships like he did is exactly what they do messed up thing is it works an alarmingly well

also there is nothing wrong with the hotwifing lifestyle but you need to understand some factors about it before you even think about engaging in it which is both of you wanting it and having a strong relationship as pressuring one of you into it is just about the same as cheating another thing is boundaries both of you need to agree on how you approach things and what you are ok with never enter this lifestyle because you want to hook up with someone you know or someone you had a desire for because that makes it cheating and your partner will see it as you asking for the lifestyle in order to be allowed to cheat and finally don't get emotionally involved with who you hook up with because that causes your actual partner to be replaced by someone you are viewing with a lust mindset rather than a love mindset and it will wear off leaving you feeling like a fool who ruined your actual relationship for what you thought was a romantic relationship but was just a sexual encounter

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
So

So what did he do for money after he and Janice got back together?.Neither of them had a job.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Good story even tough I disagree with what the idiot pushed his wife into. Fantasies are just that and never can become reality as they are just fantasies and there realization are or will be a disappointment.

underdog1underdog1about 2 years ago

It was his "BIG" mistake to talk her into the hot wife, that said she accepted it, left him and went to her lover, realized her mistake and then went back to him as a fallback? Sorry, at that point she's damaged goods. The main reason she comes back is she feel out of love with her new toy, that makes her ex her 2nd choice, I couldn't accept that.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

While I find some of this writers stories ok this was a total crash and cuck burn, totally illogical, implausible and really fucking stupid.

It really was that bad. To be honest, if you wrote it horribly you would have fit in with every outright cuck writer we have. You know the ones, they cant write a decent story to save their lives...well you did that with this. Obviously you wanted an outright cuck tale and thats what we got, the issue is is with how factually stupid you made it from point A) to point B).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was an excellent story, well written, a credible plot, and likable characters. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hallelujah! Love the ending!

As it should be.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

The first error of his was trying to get his wife to fuck another man... Really? Why do that? Why submit his loving wife that only wants to be with him for eternity, to another cock? The risk being: she turning into a slut that loves bigger cocks than he has? The second error, is letting her get together alone with the other guy... Or even having only him as their partner... Woman gets emmotions mote than only body... So it was obvious that she will fall in love with the guy.... And the last error was getting her back in his life... Like, could you be more dumb than that? She lets you convice her to get fucked by another guy, fall in love with him, dumped you and the years you both had together to be with thr other guy... And when that didnt work, she cames crowling back to you? Only fukers will get her back.... She treated him like second option, and was like a puppy....

Thats my thinking about the story, but nonetheless, I liked to read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With all due respect to the author, this story is so wrong and disquieting on so many levels. Uggh. The MC was a total fool. But Janice is not blameless either. I gather she was not happy about bring treated like a sex object and then developed misplaced feeling for Robett because her respect for her husband decreased due to his warped fantasies he pushed on her. So just no. Thr happy ending seemed wholly unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story writing - Yep well written

This type of adventure is very rare with this many side ventures.

I like the story content, Though it was likely exaggerated a little.

I have heard adventure Harley riding stories in person from the actual rider and

Yes they can be a little wild and even felonies.

A good one BillandKate

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Well written and entertaining tale. Would have liked a warning up front that it was a fairytale so I could have been anticipating the ending.

Jeffery was stupid. He deserved to be alone and not get his fairytale ending.

The story did a good job illustrating the potential pitfalls of including other people in your sex life. Especially since this wasn't something they discussed and agreed upon. Jeffery pushing the issue and Janice just going along to please him was mistake #1. Only playing around with Robert and doing so for an extended period of time was mistake #2. Letting Janice spend time alone with Robert was when Jeffrey was out of town was mistake #3.

schulz777schulz777about 1 year ago

I can live with that ending

4starrs

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"I treated you like a sex object and not like a wife or friend. I was wrong to ever think you were the kind of woman I tried to make you be. Just please forgive me."

====> that about summarizes this fairy tale. She wasn't even with Robert that long after moving out. Obviously she had buyer's remorse. But honestly what was she staying with her husband for? He pimped her out and treated her like a alut with his perversions. Robert exploited that plus giving her all the sex and intimacy she needed. Jeff was stupid to set no boundaries and lost everything. He deserved it. It was absolutely his fault. Yes she played a part in it, but she was monogamous and he spent a long time turning her into a sex object. Robert promised her a perfect monogamous relationship or so she thought and got fooled. How dumb is the husband? Why woukd any self respecting woman stay. She fled back to him because of buyer's remorse but only if Jeff promised no more sharing. Not sure either deserve to be happy, but Jeff reaped what he sowed and was definitely the "at fault" person. But yeah ends up in a fairy tale ending. Oh well. Wad interesting but the sub ploy was better. Woody hit the nail on the head about some people are just wired differently. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the few hotwife stories I can stomach. Only read it because of the author. Realistic. She was pushed and cajoled into something she did not want and Robert exploited the free hot sex to dangle the promise of true love and monogamy. Subplot with Woody wad really good. What did the MC expect? In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny: "what a maroon!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The Anonymous commenter from 7 months ago with the post starting with "I treated you like a sex object..." hit the nail on the head. This is one of the few hotwife stories I can stand to read. And only because of the author. This seems more realistic. Robert wanted to settle down and was able to woo her not because of the sex but because of the promise of not treating her as a sex object, having real intimacy for her (something her husband had shattered), and promising her monogamy and a stable relationship. Not all fantasies should be explored. The MC learned this the hard way. Yes it was a fairy tale ending, but and enjoyable one. She got a dose of reality with Robert and wasn't with him for long after she moved out. Yeah some people are wired differently. They shouldn't then marry a monogamous spouse. They both made mistakes. Her main one was not putting her foot down and refusing, but instead trying to appease her husband. All the rest ofnit and the primary at fault person was the MC. Not only did he push her into it, but he set no rules, urged to spend plenty of time with jsut one guy (Robert), didn't notice the changes in her demeanor, and let Robert be with her regularly when he was out of town. Not only was he stupid but he was destructive to their marriage and disrespectful to hsi wife. Carrie was absolutely in the right. Glad it worked out but some people are too stupid to have nice things.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like most of the comments below agree how stupid the mc was to try to get his wife to sleep with other men. One of m father's friends had a gorgeous wife and they swapped. They moved to Florida and he had a bar down there he bought. His wife ended up leaving him for some other guy they swapped with. It almost destroyed him to lose her. If you love your wife don't open the marriage or you likely lose her,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent story fantastic ending

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

I enjoyed it a lot but Janice reappearing seemed kinda sudden and there wasn't enough put into why she left him for Robert (for me at least. wanted her to say she hated the hotwife lifestyle or she was manipulated by Robert enough combined with her hatred for the lifestyle, etc.). regardless. good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid guy does stupid thing that wife doesn't really want to do; loses wife. Scientists are baffled!

Why didn't Janice just take a harder stance against the whole hotwife thing, maybe even threaten divorce, since she ended up doing that later anyway? Oh yeah, I know why, because it was the obvious solution and wouldn't make for much of a story. Never mind, I retract the question, my bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...