All Comments on 'What was She Thinking?'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
She was thinking

She could get some strange and stay married. If this were I'll, I would hope they got counseling and even then it would be years of trust but verify.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

Its about time , A story about what a real man would do instead of "My dick got hard thinking about it" 5Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When the wife

Makes that suggestion, the marriage is often over. But typically, they don't ask first, and in fact have been carrying on already for some time.

Ask me how I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your male character needs to stay vigilant

You will be writing a future story where she cheated but feels so guilty for doing it. That is when we truly see if he is a wimp or not.

HippySwingerHippySwingerover 5 years ago
She was thinking

She was thinking that she did not wish to be controlled by someone with 19th century ideas and a religious attitude (as evidenced by the Sunday school references). The over inflated ego that can't see any other vision but his own and requires that everyone in his orbit subscribe to it, is not one to be married to. The idea that one person must be solely responsible for another's happiness and sexual health is a ridiculous idea.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Hippy grow up

If you don't like monogamy, don't get married. Marriage is a contract and she came close to breaking it. Monogamy is still very popular in the 21st century for the same practical reasons it has been for millennia. You can have your polyamory if you want that's cool but don't look down on people with traditional values that just makes you a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

finally a man who won't let another man have what is his loved the story keep on writing i hate the ones where the hubby bends over for the other man and wimps out not every man is a wimp way too go

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the hippie below me

"She was thinking that she did not wish to be controlled by someone with 19th century ideas and a religious attitude(prove it. prove he controlled anyone, all he did was tell her what he was and wasn't okay with. that's his RIGHT, unless you think men don't have any rights or agency?) The over inflated ego that can't see any other vision but his own and requires that everyone in his orbit subscribe to it, is not one to be married to. (they AGREED to be exclusive when they married you dolt. there was...once again...no forcing. what is it with you abusing this word and diminishing it's actual significance to further push YOUR selfish narrative of what a marriage is) The idea that one person must be solely responsible for another's happiness and sexual health is a ridiculous idea. "

(yes, it is ridiculous, too bad you've conflated all happiness to sexual, are you some sort of pervert? happiness DOES exist outside of sex. ffs. take your liberal hippie swinger narrative and repackage it better! The husband's MAIN problem was the sneaking around, the lying, the lack of trust and cooperation. But all you care about is a wife being able to fuck whomever, whenever, regardless of her prior vows, regardless of how it'd affect literally her whole family. talk about REAL EGO issues. Your world view is Jupiter, ready to gobble up any other ideas. maybe, just maybe other people are ALLOWED to have a different view from YOURS. maybe more people would even like swinging if it WASN'T YOU preaching it. You'v accused anyone else of having a different view than you backwards, egotistical, rape-like, stupid, and god knows what else....while at the same time you pretend to be the moral arbiter of truth....disregarding another spouse's feelings, lying to them, risking older promises for cheap thrills. You are a HORRIBLE promoter for swinging. I'm sure actual healthy swinging couples face-palm whenever you mimic human speech by pushing air out your bacon hole)

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
So after the hot tub scene

The wife decides to call then bring over ROB?

REALLY?

marriage over

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"discuss[ing] our sex life to the point of discussing a threesome with my best friend before speaking to me about it." - Yes, that's the sort of thing you talk to your partner about FIRST before talking to the third wheel. I figured it was Rob that brought it up!

Why not fix him up with a single woman?

Gee, poor Rob is "reluctant" to have a threesome, wants her all to himself!

Even if she never dreamed that Rob would do something like this, Helen should have alerted their friends as to the reason for the divorce. Jolene would have been much more wary if she knew Rob's history.

Sexual harassment isn't "incompetence."

You have serious editing issues, mixing narrative into dialog, using quotation marks in narration, slipping into present tense.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Re: Editing

It's funny, I don't recall the same editing errors in "Size Does Matter"!

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 5 years ago
@HippySwinger

Username checks out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Short and slightly sweet

When Jolene first raised the question to Tom, the marriage was about 50% shot at that point. The story was a bit on the shallow side as other potential facets were not there. I can see the potential recovery of the marriage but there is the big part of her wanting the tryst, with or without the husband.

Keep trying since practice usually makes doing the job better.

T.T.

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
@hippyswinger

It is HARDLY a Victorian idea that someone should be expected to be monogamous in a marriage. If she wanted to have a threesome and he didn't, she was given ample fucking opportunity by him to do so. The consequence being that she would be getting divorced.

That is life. I'm sorry the protagonist follows a different creed than you appear to subscribe to , given your post and name, but he apparently expected that his marriage was based on being a two person relationship. He shouldn't be forced to accept an change to that relationship because the other person wanted to get tag teamed. He didn't beat her or force her to do anything but make a simple choice, him or a divorce.

repojonesrepojonesover 5 years ago
fools think alike

Hippie swinger have you're swing fixed and your I.Q chip upgraded .

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
Thanks for a story that makes sense

For the most part, not much new here, but it's yours.

To HippySwinger:

Yeah, i know, that Sunday School stuff us so harmful to kids. When my aunt threw off the repressive mantle she had been burdened with, no one rejoiced more than the husband she divorced.

Then she made sure her son and daughter got educated in science of the mind and made sure they could avoid ever developing meaningful relationships with the opposite sex.

Nothing worse than that Biblical command of "Be fruitful, and multiply."

When her son eventually married a younger woman--he was in his forties--and had a son, they made sure he grew up in church. As my cousin said about his personal turnaround, "There's something about being responsible for the next generation that makes you grow up." Think about that--he said that his mother (a teacher) prevented him from growing up until he outgrew her teaching--in his mid forties.

I'm glad he was astute enough to realize what he was missing.

Are you?

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Absurdly quick reconciliation

Someone doesn't wake up this that stupid and/or moral-free, and they don't wake up the next day smarter and magically in line with your personal moral sensibilities.

Even at the end, I never got the sense that she honestly grasped that she did anything *wrong*, so much as she understood that she wouldn't like the consequences of going down this path.

She showed her husband who she truly was. This situation did nothing to change that; absent effective counseling or some kind of epiphany, the only result will be that the husband's been clued in on the need to keep a closer eye on her and she now knows she needs to hide who she really is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad.

Started out really well but you weren't able to maintain the tension long enough, then you told us the ending instead of showing it to us. It probably would have been better if it were longer. 4*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

Pretty good story. Rob was an ass, and sexual predator. Jolene seemed too smart to fall for his line, but she was on the way. Tom out a stop to it just in time. Rob got his just deserts in the end. Tom is right to have trust issues with Jolene. She needs a tight rein apparently.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
I

don't know what she was thinking but I'm thinking she's too stupid to reproduce.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Dead Marriage Walking

It's just a matter of time - maybe even before Dakota goes off to college....

"I think with time we can get back to where we were before this all happened." Not just no but Hell No! The trust in the marriage has been destroyed, the rest will surely swirl down the drain soon.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Case of three people in the marriage and

only two of them making decisions. And one of those two wasn't the husband. After she had already been planning this and talking to the other guy about it and after the husband absolutely told her no, she still went and got the boyfriend and brought him back to try to intimidate the husband. No respect for her husband or her marriage and no way back from that. She already made her choice and it wasn't the right one. So out the door she goes. If she is that stupid she can't be responsible for keeping children safe. Best to move on down the line hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once again

All the woman hater have crawled out from under their rocks. They can't stand to see a woman have any sexual persona other than an obedient housewife. My money is on none of them actually having a woman in their lives any longer, hence their hatred of all things female.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Who is crazy?

I can not realistically believe someone would fall for the simple seduction described, without somewhere inside, believing they could get away with an act of infidelity We all understand right from wrong.

Jumping from monogamy to some type of sympathetic infidelity is crazy. The wife should have told the guy to get a dog if he was lonely. Does she believe she has a magic pussy that will cure his problem. Who is crazy here?.

That being said, I am not so sure I would have let her off the hook so easily. there are many women out there would would trade places with the wife and infidelity would not be an issue. Why keep the defective unit around?

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
next time she will find a way

you are a sucker and she will cheat again very soon.

all some guy has to do is complement her and you will be toasted ... lol

SUCKER

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good RAAC

Although he seemed to forgive and forget pretty quickly. After he points out her behavior at the party I think most women consider the facts and act accordingly. Why she went over to Rob's house that next morning was the most troublesome issue for me. Not sure I'd trust he going forward for a very long time.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Two good stories from this writer in the same day...

Two good stories from this writer in the same day...This is very good...This only has an issue: the husband never assumed the guilt part he had in all this, from never wanting to assume the snake he had as a friend...Deep down he knew why the snake's wife had divorced him...And still he allowed the snake to move freely in his house and near his wife...4*

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Let her back a bit too quickly and easily.

Ok story.

With the degree of total disregard shown Tom, Jolene got let back in too easily. Especially shown how mad he was. A longer "please forgive me" of some sort, at the very least a couple thousand words worth, might have made the story better.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
What was She Thinking

She wasn't thinking, she was drooling over Rob. Why did he wait until after the party to confront her since it was obvious she/Rob was up to no good. It's not my story but I have a hard time believing one best friend would go after another best friend's wife so openly. I must be a glutton for punishment as I gave you four stars for this. Practice some more.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
If you really want to spring a threesome idea on someone, you do it during sex!

Rob was six months single, and a decent looking professional attorney. He should have had no problem picking up single women.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
TO ANSWER HIS QUESTION

well, he said she was a blonde, haha,,,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

what did they do when you left them alone for an hour?

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
Kinda Sorta

Glaring mess of hanging threads from the midst of this tale.

Call it so-so.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
PK. Good job. Liked it. Like the protag. A little smarter, and less rowdy than we macho fools, but he got done what he needed to

Thanks for being entertaining,and a pretty steady voice against the practice of evil and or stupid cuckoldry.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Interesting Read

I am a bit surprised that our hero believed her. Her early morning walk would have condemned her in my eyes. They had more than enough time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too many inconsistances...

She was definitely fucking Rob. She disappeared overnight and wasn't in her bedroom when her daughter and husband looked for her. When the husband left her and Rob alone in his home for several hours, gave them enough time to get it on. She's damaged goods. But, he chooses to forgive her and look the other way. It's hard to give up on a long time marriage over some extra- curricular fucking.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Once again"

So, it's "woman hating" to expect a wife to live up to her half of the marriage contract? Is it "man hating" to expect the same of the husband?

Why do all the endorsers of adultery always seem to assume that it's the woman who is somehow "imprisoned" by the marriage? Maybe hubby would like HIS freedom!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Further Thoughts

Rob has already said that he wants to have sex with her, he only agreed (how magnanimous of him!), because it's the only way that she would agree to it.

When she asked Rob what she could do, and he says, "Sleep with me," the only answer is a slap ion the face and/or a knee to the balls! "Telling" him she was angry didn't go far enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hubby was a real manic his reaction. I’m not sure I would’ve believed that they didn’t fuck already or at least something leading up to that point. I also consider the relationship that they had at the very least emotional cheating and would be hard for me to stay married to her. Counciling would be a must and because they had a child, if not out the door I’d be

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Interesting

Hope he hides a lot of money so she does not get too much in the future divorce. It will happen again as she ponders what could have been and wonders about other cocks.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 5 years ago
That's what I like...

no cloak and dagger plans to catch the two cheaters or months of spying, just action! He took charge and confronted the problem head-on. Love it...enough to give it 5 stars. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am surprised with reaction of the guy

Why would you want to leave the guy and wife in the house "to make her decision". The first thing I would do is to throw him out. It is the house that belong to man and wife and not to outside guests. Until there is a divorce settlement the third person has no claim to residency. Therefore he would be thrown out by my account immediately without any discourse.

Then the wife can follow or stay to make her decision on her own.

fritz51fritz51about 5 years ago
I'll tell you what she was thinking!

She's thinking about gettin' some new cock. If she was a devoted wife she tells old Rob to go get a girlfriend and slap his face for approaching her then tell her husband. What does she do? - Hang out at the party with Rob giggling & ignoring her husband like some junior high girl looking to upgrade from her current BF. Tom's comment that she has already cheated even if she didn't have sex with Rob yet is valid. Take her back? Tom gives her an excuse that Rob is a trained manipulator which may be but still after all the sales pitch she HAS TO ACKNOWLEDGE that what is being requested is for her, a married woman to have sex with this Bozo. Can't deny that, it was clear and she must have been receptive to it. It's also telling that for some time these discussions were being hidden from Tom by the co-conspirators - only one possible reason: she and Rob knew Tom would not be OK with it. Forgive? Maybe, a big maybe that would have to include a post - nuptial agreement where Jolene agrees to get nothing including custody of Dakota in event of her cheating. If she won't sign - you have your answer as to her future intentions.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
The obvious questions

When given the ultimatum in front of Rob, why wasn’t her decision immediate, before Tom left the house?

Why didn’t Tom tell Jolene about the reason for Ellen divorcing Rob, in front of Rob?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Still — on a second reading PKenny’s most coherent and believable story to date..

I originally gave this 3-stars, but that’s based on comparison with other writers I’ve read here. Grading on a curve within PKenny’s work, I give this 4-stars...

… with room for a 5th star for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope

stupid cuck kept telling the cunt not to allow the prick over

she did

I wouldnt have given her another chance

All giving her more time does is let her know she can get forgiven for anything and give her the time to turn the daughter into a cheating cunt as well

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Does that line ever work?

I'm so lonely (sad, broken,...). Let me have sex with you and I'll feel better...

How can anyone be stupid enough to fall for that? They have to decide they want it, too, or else they find another way to be a friend to the lying jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
stay away from him or Ill divorce you

stay away from him or Ill divorce you, this time

stay away from him or Ill divorce you, really im serious time time

i said stay away from him or Ill divorce you - im super duper serious this time

what a fucking cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't make ultimatums (ultimata?) you won't keep

I get the whole "He is not to set foot in this house again."

But after that, if wifey brings him into their house, there is no going back. Divorce time. And a "conversation" at a later date with the predator.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Interesting story.

Husband is right in not trusting his wife.

Time and time again she showed

how little she valued him.

In private and public.

Good plot but needed a bit more

consequences for the wife.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sooo? he is a moron?

Husband: Bring it up again and we will divorce

she brings it up again

Husband: Bring him into my home and we will divorce

she brings him into his house

cunts gonna cheat sooner or later, and probably already fucked him

Pappy7Pappy7over 4 years ago
Not a bad read, time honored story line on LW.

However there was no basis for taking her back. She is incapable of fidelity and will continue when the fear abates. Full speed ahead as a dick seeking missile. She was wrong from the beginning of the first clandestine lunch. If it's not wrong or if it's purely altruistic why not include or at least inform hubby of the discussion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same crap same smell

You write the same crap over and over. Wife cheats or almost cheats husband catches her, then divorce,the ex wife is ruined the new lover is ruined blah blah blah. Here is my take. You had no clue your wife was having her toes curled by some other guy till SHE left you and took half. Now Mr. big cock is banging your ex wife in your ex house in your old ex bed. Close? Literotica needs a fantasy jilted husband gets revenge catagory for you loser's. This is a SEX STORY site and that story had none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You took her back.

We find ourselves wondering, "What were YOU thinking?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please-

Get your tenses strait... you go from past to present and back to past, sometimes within a single paragraph. Very distracting. Other than that it was a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOSER!!!

Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy wimp husband story. Boring and pathetic.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Classic LW's tale. Having it all is not enough.

Full circle story but what a pain to have her as a wife. She has it all, (a good husband with a good job, a healthy child, and a nice home) but it's not enough. People make mistakes but this wasn't one a rational thinking wife would make.

Man oh man, this is one of those situations where those marriage vows of, 'for better or for worse', would strongly come into play. Whew!

She's not evil or a bad person, more of a dingbat. And after putting this fire out that almost led to divorce, any guy married to her would be constantly looking over his shoulder and wondering when another flash of her brilliance would drag him into another stupid stressful situation he'd have to deal with.

Life is too short to have a partner with a screw loose. That said, I enjoyed this well written, easy to read, nice and tidy short story of a wife who is temporary blinded by her lust that prevents her from appreciating all the good in her life. *****

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

One of two author's best. I love the man who takes immediate action to shut down trouble. Rob got off way too lightly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of divorced her as-soon-as I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STUPID!

What moron would ever trust someone that gullible again??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Honestly its very realistic

This shit happens all the time. Rob knew exactly what buttons to push. Friendship was secondary to his own narcissism and self gratification.

The reconciliation is not unexpected. They would have needed counseling however

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
There is a difference

Between being compassionate and wantonly gullible. He is right not to trust her. I think he should have set her up and divorced her humiliating both in front of all the office.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

She emotionally cheated.

She planned and wanted to physically cheat.

It would take many chapters to write her out of that hole.

So writing great. Story so so for realism. There wasn't any good reason given to forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I wonder if she would see a FFM threesome as marriage zing inducing. I am going to guess not so much. It would be fun to know more about what she was thinking as her silly plan went completely belly up.

Really liked this one, was short, but didn't waste time.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Liked it

Well written. Like another commenter suggested I to would like to see a follow-up story on Jolene's thought process from the beginning of the time Rob started seducing her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It started okay

But especially the arguments between wife, husband and rob are sooooooo moronic too be believable!!! He lost his wife and needs someone to fuck ... if such stupidity exists I would divorce my partner just for beeing brain dead!!! I think I have to lose 9/10 of my brain to like this story, the plot is just brain dead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tom is extremely stupid

She has already been fucking him for a long time. She is already looking for another dick.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Favorite

One of my favorite LW, dumb added wife coming close to getting burned, stories ever.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Wife did cheat ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hmm

sounds like emotional affair and doubt she didnt physically cheat.

why keep her?

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

what he had said at the end about almost losing the family is still a possibility if she doesnt get help. how naïve can she be to think the hubby would be into that without a discussion 1st b4 talking to the a*hole. she obviously thought it be a good idea so he shouldve made her sweat it out alil bit. cant fix the marriage that quickly.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@HippySwinger, no it's not only his vision, but it's not only hers, either. Presumably when they got married it was with the common understanding of fidelity. If she didn't agree with that, she was perfectly free not to accept his proposal of marriage, or make her own proposal of an open marriage. Having accepted his proposal of a traditional, monogamous marriage, she effectively accepted his vision.

/

@Anonymous Re: "Once again" - She can have any sexual persona she wants, but once she WILLINGLY entered into a monogamous marriage, THAT'S the sexual persona she chose. She's certainly free to ASK her husband for a change, and if he agrees, more power to her. But if he doesn't, she has to HAPPILY accept the status quo, or give her husband an AMICABLE divorce. I stress the last two points because if she only grudgingly accepts it, it'll be only a matter of time before she either cheats or she'll be miserable and/or make him miserable. As for an "amicable" divorce, her husband did nothing wrong, he shouldn't be raked over the coals in a divorce.

/

"I already packed her an overnight bag." - When? He didn't know he would need one until he came home and found Bob there. Where had she been? Her car was there, but she was gone until he got back from dropping off his daughter at church.

/

I still find the whole situation ridiculous, that a wife wouldn't slap their friend, her husband's BEST friend, for propositioning her. As others have said, a handsome, successful attorney can't find any available women?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Hippieswinger

I’m sure you’re right. What’s your wife’s cell number?

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Trust but verify, I don’t think I could trust this wife again, no one is that gullible, she liked the idea that’s why she went along with it. You don’t have countless lunches with another man, talking about sex’s and threesomes and conveniently forget to mention that fact to your husband unless you are deliberately keeping it from your husband and the first time you do that then all the pretence of them being innocent lunches has gone⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The confrontation between the three principle characters upon the husband's return from taking the daughter to church took a strange turn. Rob made it clear that Ellen wanted to have sex with him and implied Tom did not care about his wife's happiness if he opposed them having sex. Ellen had told Tom it was Rob who wanted sex and she was simply trying to be supportive of him.

If the reality is that Ellen simply wanted sex with Rob and the "give comfort to our lonely friend" was simply an excuse, the idea of reconciliation becomes pretty questionable. Tom should have investigated this discrepancy in the cheaters' stories before deciding to continue the marriage. At a minimum, a fairly draconian post-nup appears indicated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was a pretty good little quick and dirty story. Tom told Jolene how it was, and gave her the choice of staying married to him, or going with Rob to fuck him. She chose to stay with Tom. Now whether or not Tom can trust her, that's another story. At least little Dakota will have the love from both parents growing up.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***It was obvious to me that he took advantage of her compassionate and nurturing nature.***

Nope, you are making excuses to facilitate reconciliation in the rest of the story.

Compassionate nature would be giving somebody food, clothes, or money when they are down.

Having sex is looking for pleasure for herself, the reason is not altruism but exactly the opposite. Hurting a spouse for one's own enjoyment is a selfish act, not a nurturing act.

You made a lot of "rationalization" talks in this story which are, of course, rehearsed thoughts. That is typical of all lousy writers - making conversations as rehearsed as possible. Real conversations involving emotions are never organized, never highly rational, and they always end in people talking over each other. This is something lousy authors on LW cannot get into their thick skull. That is why we have so much sermonizing and pontificating around here. Some authors like winterfrog or papatoad avoid conversations and that is why they are heads and shoulders above the rest of the LW garbage.

2 stars, maybe you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another good early story, though this time a 4 instead of a 5. Tom was a little too quick to welcome Jolene back into the fold, with little or no consequences. I agree with the pithy comment by Schwanze1 and the Reagan quotation from Ocker53.

sanman52sanman52over 2 years ago

Tom found out from Rob's ex the divorce was caused by Rob being a serial cheater (specifically with two secretaries from his office, and maybe others). Why Tom didn't inform his wife of that fact during the confrontation he had with her and Rob mystifies me. That would surely have been a wake up call to his wife and let her know what Rob's true character and motivations were.

However, the true character and intentions of his wife remain in question. What did she do and how far had she gone to allow things to get to the point of suggesting a 3some with Rob? What were her true feelings for Rob?

Her leaving to inform Rob about how the conversation with Tom had gone and bringing him back 'to explain' things after Tom had made it clear what he thought of Rob and his wife's offer, speaks volumes about where her loyalties lie. If the marriage does finally survive, how confident can Tom be about Jolene's commitment to him and their marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What bullshit is this? First off his wife had been having an emotional affair with his friend of 29yrs. She went to lunches with him, discussed intimate details about their sex life, made a decision to sleep together--- all this WITHOUT her husband's input..... until the slut wife and asshole "friend" made their decision. If that wasn't bad enough, when the poor schmuck husband said hell no and demanded the asshole friend is not allowed in his house, and she must quit her job. Once again, the slut wife disregards what he wanted and decided fuck what he wants, fuck what he says, I'm gonna go to the asshole friend and bring him in to the husband's house. Here's where you totally lost me. Instead of the husband IMMEDIATELY dragging the slime ball asshole out of his house. The poor schmuck potential cuck hubby is having a conversation with him, even allowed asshole to put his hands on him. Instead of dragging the whore wife out of the house or demanding she go pack her shit. He's actually sitting their listening to what they say. As soon as I seen asshole in my house, i would've felt rage, betrayal and contempt from my spouse. Her actions showed she didn't care what her husband wanted. She really wanna bang the asshole. I'm trying to see how reconciliation was even possible? I also thought it was weird that the wife didn't know why asshole friend wife left? I would think if he and her husband was friends for so long, she'd be friends with his wife also. Therefore she would have her number or know why she left. The wife seem a bit stupid and obviously easily manipulated. Not someone I'd want to be married to. Her reasoning for the 3 some made zero sense. How will inviting a 3rd person in the bedroom better your relationship? The husband should've told her he'll do a 3some with another woman, just to see what she will say. If she got angry, that would've told him she only wanted to do it, not to "spice up" their sex life. She was doing it cause she just wanted some dick. The total lack of respect would've been a deal breaker for me. Her bringing him into my house after I vehemently told her he was not allowed in my house, showed his feelings, wants, needs, opinions doesn't mean jack shit. I would've left the dumb slut. I wouldn't want her to be a role model for our daughter. She's too dumb to be procreating really.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 2 years ago

The story is fine. 3/5 stars.

What is a solid 1 star out of 5 is the comments criticising the story and decisions the characters make simply because THEY -- the commentators themselves -- wouldn't have taken this route. Well, that is the benefit of being the author.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

More believable than most here. Well done. Jobs are seduction chambers for women (and foolish men who do not have enough to do).

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again for this great story. We need more short, decisive stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You didn't divorce her? What were YOU thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s a little nuts or a philandering slut, so will she want a three way with her new boss, Munson?

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

I don't know how I feel about a so called "normal" person marrying a person with mental retardation, I mean everyone should be entitled to love but where to draw the line.... frankly I am more than a little bothered that no one else brought this point up!!!!!!!! I mean WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok story. The ending question you left the story with 'what was she thinking '. I think all your readers know exactly what she was thinking. '3 SOME'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fuck ..u r one hell of a closet cuck pkenny!...do u actually clean up adter ur wife gets fucked,?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You've a best friend that, from a divorce, can't bring himself to date, but CAN bring himself to hit on his best friend's wife, up to the point of him wanting her in bed, even if it meant the 3-some. Wife Jolene - she spent the entire BBQ with Rob instead of her husband Tom & guests. That's while possibly having an emotional affair with Rob up to the point of discussing with him his suggesting, then agreeing, suggesting & wanting that 3-some when talking to Tom.

The fact that she allowed all the touching & cheek kissing, etc., along with agreeing with Rob's idea before talking to her husband shows her thinking & possibly loyalties. That she spent the entire BBQ with him, then denying it, further shows her loyalties. After Tom tells her he doesn't want him in their house, then she brings him to the house anyway under the false "afraid" reasoning, want the 2 men to talk it out; it's almost demeaning & belittling to Tom.

Before giving her the ultimatum, he should've packed a couple bags, returned, then told her to make up her mind, that he can't stay in the house with her. He'll be gone for a few days & she could see what life'll be like without him; that, through her actions, especially ignoring Tom & bringing Rob back to the house, is a betrayal by her. Nice story. 4 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story but your lack of punctuation, some spelling & word placing mistakes kinda put a damper on it. The fact that Tom didn't blow up midway thru the BBQ at both for spending all their time together & forgetting the other friends is beyond me. Her asking for a 3way with Rob after, which might not've happened if he did blow up, he should've told her if she wants him so badly, pack her stuff up & leave.

Definitely after telling her Rob's not welcomed & finding her with him & his dumb assed reasons, he should've at least kicked him out & told her to pack her bags for the decision- her husband or Rob. She could go to Rob, her parents, friends, whoever, but she's not staying in the house for the next few days. Just by that one act, on top of everything else, she disrespected him on a large scale. He didn't need everything else he said, as he said it previously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your punctuation is in a really sorry state. Add to that at times, you write in the present tense... even when not called for. Makes reading hard & spoils the story.

Tom finds his wife spending the day with Rob, ignoring him along with the friends at the BBQ cookout, he says nothing? After the guests leave & finds Jolene with Rob in back alone, the confrontation was too lame & low key.

After telling her that Rob's no longer welcome, & she still brings him back for the resulting "conversation", Tom's only response should've been: Rob, he's to leave, & returning will lead him to leaving in an ambulance. To Jolene, telling her of her total disrespect for bring Rob back when she knows her husband's wishes, she's to get some things together & leave for a few days to decide who she wants: husband or Rob.

Indeed, perhaps he should've told her the evening of the BBQ to pack up some thing to decide, and the confrontation at the house wouldn't have happened. But he wasn't all that strong. All the above just served to weakened what could've been a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What, is this wife of his 6 years old or just stupid (I don't mean to insult children), me I think she is as smart as a whip!

mdadaminmdadaminabout 1 year ago

good story in general, but with a lot of illogical points

1- Rob was his best friend, which means that he knows him well and he certainly know that the husband will never react kindly and he will defiantly loose his friendship and will lose the wife too because she will have to chose, and definitely she will chose her husband not the man she feels sorry for him and wants to cheer him up

2- she is a cheater, she allowed her lover to touch her , kiss her and approved to have 3 way with Rob before even discuses it with her husband, which mean that she disrespect her husband and she can cheat whenever she wants, so she is not worth it

3- the husband did not punish her at all, he only shout, but no real action taken, which mean that she will learn in the future to do it behind his back

any way, it was fun even it is not realistic

demanderdemander12 months ago

The wife came out very unintelligent. Sooner or later that means she'll go wrong. D

OPrimeOPrime9 months ago

"...I asked him how I could help him overcome his loneliness. It was then he asked me to consider sleeping with him." Then she should have told him to stay away from her, and told her husband. But, she didn't. The husband should at a minimum asked for a separation, made her demonstrate she could live as a responsible adult and faithful wife for six months and at the end if she could, have her sigh a post-nuptial agreement.

NoBullAlNoBullAl8 months ago

Just keep remembering the Ronald Reagan mantra “TRUST BUT VERIFY”!!!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

better than average... thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

Oatmeal,

Well THAT'S true. My perception is skewed in that I rarely read anything rated below high threes unless it's an author I'm familiar with.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There's this thing called a post-nuptial. He needs one.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPKenny5860@PKenny5860
Enjoy writing for fun and reading stories on Literotica.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

What! Next Part
What Series Info