All Comments on 'What We Must Ch. 01'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
IzzzyIzzzyover 9 years ago

It is diffrent from your others. I enjoyed it . Can't wait for more. Will they handle the change?

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Good start

Waiting for more to see where you, and they go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great chapter....

Nearly didn't read this though, due to the title. It didn't give much away. Now, you just need to submit chapters quickly to keep the story flowing. Can't wait for chapter 2. :)

willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago

Why does he have to change all of them, why not give the other two to his betas to change and leave Anne to himself? Just sayin'

nadaliwnadaliwover 9 years ago
I new story by KemMyst!!

You just made my new year.

I can't wait to find out why Anne has a strange affect on the other wolves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it.

I love your new story and can't wait for chapter 2.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

great a rape story i just couldnt wait to see a were story that was nothing but a pack of raping kidnappers.nothing that happens in the rest of the story will change that that is what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Can't wait to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i agree whole heartedly with redlion

This is NOT the type of story premise I can stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE????

Have they consulted with any doctors? I mean, there could be a treatment for this virus. Most can be treated or even cured. And what if these "new girls" get this virus and die? Will they keep doing this? They should have been concentrating on finding a cure before doing something this drastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Complainers/Whiners

Don't like the story don't read it. Walk away and write your own story.

MattigotMattigotover 8 years ago
Loving it!

Keep writing and I'll keep reading. I've loved all your other stories you've written and cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

This is one hot werewolf story. More, I want More Retired Army NCO

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 1 year ago

Thanks for clarifying from the start that this isn't connected to the earlier stories. It makes all the difference for what to expect.

Devon's stress is palpable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous