What We Say in the Dark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman wiggled her hips and pouted, giving Cassie's husband a good view of her body from behind, then she turned back to face him, releasing Cassie from the spell. Cassie gasped in shock and then clamped her lips together hard, suddenly afraid that she'd been heard. Was the woman toying with her, even as Cassie watched her slink over to her husband and push him backwards onto the bed?

The mirror. She'd been looking at herself in the mirror next to the wardrobe door, luxuriating in the feeling of a man lusting after her body, putting on a show for him, putting her supple, tight body on display to make him hot for her. Cassie watched with burning envy as her husband's hands began to roam over the woman's flesh, feeling jealousy welling up as she saw the look of raw desire in his face, something that Cassie hadn't been able to engender in her husband in a long time.

Cassie watched the woman straddle her husband on the same bed that Cassie slept in, sitting naked on his chest, running her hands over his shirt and undoing buttons. Cassie could see the bulge in her husband's pants, how the pretty blonde's body was engorging him, and it stirred something in her too, deep down in her core, as she watched the younger woman strip off her husband's shirt and undo his trousers.

Elegant fingers reached out to explore the bulge in his underpants, sliding them down his legs to reveal Damian's thickening shaft standing proud of his neatly-trimmed nest of black, curly hair. Cassie's thighs clenched at the sight of it, made somehow horrific and enticing by the vision of another woman's fingers wrapping themselves around her husband's shaft, touching the most intimate part of him, the touch that had been reserved for Cassie alone. The younger woman began to move her hand up and down his cock, gently pumping him until he was absolutely rigid. She peeled back his foreskin delicately to reveal an angry purple head as full and rounded as Cassie had ever seen it. This woman was making her husband harder that Cassie had in years with just a casual stroke of her hand, making her husband want this stranger more than he wanted his own wife. Cassie cowered in the dark, made inadequate and inconsequential in her own marriage by this sexy trespasser.

Damian's hand met her crotch, stroking her lips then spreading her wide with his fingers. The woman hesitated.

"I need to get...."

"No need," Damian interrupted, "my fathering days are done. Unless you still want me to wear one?"

The woman bent forward, her blonde hair pooling on Cassie's husband's chest as she planted soft kisses on his neck.

"In that case," she murmured, "If you're safe," she kissed again, "Then I want you to fill me."

Damian raised his hips, driving into her opening, slipping all the way into her without hesitation and forcing her to suddenly arch her back with the sensation of his engorged, substantial manhood invading her.

Cassie's mind blanked as the vision of her husband sliding inside another woman on their bed burned itself into her brain. Her body rigid, she was helpless to do anything but stare at the woman who had taken her place, riding up and down on her husband's cock, giving him exquisite pleasure. Deep in the back of her mind a voice was telling her to open the door, burst out of her hiding spot and end this, but through the haze of adrenaline and the feeling of worthless betrayal, she knew the humiliation she would inflict on herself if she did so.

Standing in her lingerie, trying to look sexy for him while this blonde rode his cock, what would he do? Would he stop, apologise and push the other woman off him? Would he start to yell and rage? Or worse, would he glance over at her and then continue fucking this sexy younger woman, leaving her standing ignored in the corner of the room while he took his pleasure with his new lover?

Cassie's body burned with the need to do something, but she was frozen, mesmerised by the vision of the two of them on the bed, moaning now as the heat of their passion took hold. Instead of opening the door, Cassie's hand drifted downwards of its own accord, her fingertips settling on the top of the triangle of lace between her legs, feeling heat building there.

The woman's bottom clenched in time with her husband's thrusts as she milked his cock with her pussy. Damian groaned, muttering something unintelligible into his lover's ear and she responded, hugging herself to him as Damian rolled them both over to spread the beautiful blonde woman out on Cassie's bed. Kneeling now, he withdrew, drawing his lover's hands up behind her head and pinning her there. Cassie knew what that felt like, to have Damian's muscled bulk above her while her hands were pinned helplessly above her, to be stretched out and defenceless, helpless to do anything but wait for his cock to part her and slip inside. Cassie's fingers ventured beneath the lace, dipping down over her cropped triangle of hair towards her own moistness.

"Be as loud as you like," Damian said, and drove himself into the other woman.

Cassie plunged a finger deep into her pussy, felt the sensation of being filled and at the same time of the need to contract around the intruding digit, gripping it. Her juices began to flow freely, spurred by the arousal and humiliation of watching the two people on the bed as they took pleasure in each other's bodies while Cassie was left denied and frustrated. She ached for her husband's cock inside her, filling her completely, even as she watched him fucking someone else. Just being able to watch her husband in action had triggered a deep yearning in her.

Damian thrusted into the blonde woman, alternating deep penetration with light, teasing strokes, until she began to groan.

"There," he murmured to her, "Is that how you like it?"

He plunged into her hard and deep, taking her by surprise with the change of pace as he began to drive himself into her body. She cried out.

"Oh, so you like that better? You want me to go hard? Do you, Lily?"

The woman's fingers were digging into the flesh of Damian's hands now.

"Yes... please... Damian, yes."

The woman began to make a high-pitched cooing noise as he drove into her. Cassie watched as her eyes closed and her delicate face flushed, as Lily lost herself in the pleasure of being fucked by Cassie's husband. Cassie's fingers were now working furiously between her legs, her fingers penetrating her while the ball of her thumb played over the swelling tumescence of her clit, sending little waves of pleasure deep into her core. Cassie could feel her own climax building as she watched her husband bringing a stranger closer and closer to orgasm.

Lily spread herself wide, shifting her hips to allow Damian's cock to slam into her, her entire body tensing and rocking with the need to feel him inside. In the darkness of the wardrobe, Cassie's body reacted, a deep tension beginning to clutch at her. The pressure built, spurred on by the merciless attention of her fingers burying themselves inside her.

"You ready?" Damian gasped, "You wanna cum?"

Lily said nothing, just nodded, and reflexively Cassie nodded too. Cassie had driven her body to its peak and now she desperately needed to climax. Damian released Lily's hands and reached down to fold her legs up, bringing her knees up to her chin and slipping her calves up over his shoulders so that her feet poked up into the air and her crotch was raised off the bed, spread wide for him. Cassie recalled how that felt, to be splayed open with her legs over his shoulders, helpless in that position to do anything other than feel the violent tempo of his thick manhood pounding into her. Her husband's moves were familiar and yet shockingly new as he slid himself into the blonde newcomer.

Lily reacted with a cry and then a gasp as the air was driven from her lungs. Cassie watched her toes curl, then a shiver through the muscles of her thighs as the first wave of orgasm rippled through her body. Cassie was so close now, her hand slick with her own juices, her lacy g-string saturated, her wetness even leaking down her legs to soak the tops of her stockings. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight of her husband's backside as his muscles rippled with every thrust into his lover's desperate body. Cassie's own body burned with the need for release but she knew it wouldn't happen yet: she had to see him cum inside this woman, she had to feel the betrayal of her husband filling a stranger while Cassie stood by, helpless and neglected.

"Damian, please... I, uh, oh my god," Lily cried, between breaths, but Damian just picked up the pace, driving for his own climax now.

Cassie watched as Lily's legs spasmed, clamping around Damian's neck as he wrested another orgasm from her lithe body. Without warning, he leaned forwards savagely and Cassie could see his buttocks contract as he pumped his cum into his lover's pussy. The sight of her husband's naked body locked rigid in ecstasy as he quenched his need in the younger blonde proved too much for Cassie and her orgasm broke in time with her husband's, buckling her knees and sucking the breath from her body. Her thighs contracted powerfully around her invading fingers and her legs began to shake. She pressed her lips together to stifle a cry, cumming harder than she had done in a long time, her body rocked by a potent mixture of shock, adrenaline, humiliation and raw need.

The sound of voices began to penetrate the haze, as she sagged in the dark in among her dresses. They were talking in low tones, but she couldn't make out the words. Cassie straightened up, suddenly conscious of the ache in her legs from her contractions while also standing in the high heels. She felt utterly spent.

Damian got up off the bed, leaving Lily sprawled out. After a moment, she too got up and a few moments later Cassie heard the shower start. She sank down to the floor, leaning back into the comfortable softness of the clothes on their hangers, cocooned in the muffled silence, weakly trying to process what had just happened.

Of course, Tuesday was mother-daughter day. He wouldn't have expected her to be home. He wouldn't have expected his half-naked wife to be standing in the dark in her walk-in wardrobe watching through the door slats as he fucked his new woman. Was this the first time, or had he always used Tuesdays for his lunchtime entertainment? Her thoughts became tangled as fatigue and shock set in. She registered the movement of people in the bedroom getting dressed, followed a few moments later by the slam of the front door, then a deep pervading silence settled over the house.

Slumped like a rag doll on the floor in the quiet dark, Cassie slowly curled up into a ball. She could feel her dampness soaking into the lingerie, smelled the scent of her own juices on the fingers that had been embedded inside her, but there was nothing else. No emotion, just a bone-deep weariness that drew her body down into a deep, unfathomable sleep.

---

[Next chapter: Cassie has to face her cheating husband, but what can she say to him?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6234350&page=submissions]

12