All Comments on 'What We Say in the Dark Ch. 10'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was pretty good. I wonder why in these type stories someone in Cassie's place would not have just kicked the closet door a few times, I mean the ending could have still been the same but she would have at least found out that Damion new she was there. oh well, There has to be a reason and not knowing is why I am a reader and not a writer. I will say I am done here Cause I am not going from story to story to find a little bit about each character. thanks for sharing though.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

all for cuckquean humiliation if her husband/boyfriend really does love her, but this can’t be the end, is it? lily’s version just seems like damian is cruel. cassie doesn’t seem like she’d be getting anything from the relationship lily proposes. she’s what? a slave/roommate to her husband and she gets no satisfaction or love from him? harsh.

Bnd2PlzBnd2Plzabout 1 year ago

This story does an excellent job helping us to better understand Cassie. All I can say to other readers is, MAKE SURE you read ALL the stories. Everything comes together so well and makes sense in the end. LOVE IT! KEEP 'EM COMING (literally and figuratively).

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl12345about 1 year ago

Would love to read more and find out how Cassie turns them tables

Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Love this story, I’m definitely rooting for Cassie, but wouldn’t mind a couple of scenes where Lily makes Cassie eat her and clean out her cunt, smearing her juices all over Cassie’s face!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is there going to be an update? I need more Lily and Damian sex scenes. Possibly an accidental pregnancy too

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo6 months ago

Great imagination and scenario for a pitiful wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES