What We Suck Besides Blood Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing sadism I hadn't taught him, but was so proud to behold, Ian bucked his hips, making Ophelia's tits bounce into her own cum-puke covered face with every jaunty thrust, her arms flailing madly. Finally Ian seemed to grow satisfied. It was the first time he'd managed to get his whole cock swallowed, and gut-fucking his lover-victim seemed to be the icing his cake needed. He bent and carefully extracted the rasping Ophelia from his dick. As she coughed and sorted her lungs out he spun her around and turned at the same time, lifting her by the crooks of her elbows until her cunt was positioned above her fully engorged cunt-lips. They were looking fat and ready for a good fucking.

Ian did not disappoint them as he hauled her one last time up and let her slip down his shaft, back to him. As she moaned and bucked with pleasure on his gargantuan organ he clumsily walked across the room, opened the door, and bent her over the balcony that overlooked the club. Now he began to fuck in earnest, and for the first time I could truly appreciate my student for how much he'd been holding back when he'd fucked his way through her other minions. Her sweat showered onto the dancing audience below who reveled in the raw display of primal sex. Her orgasmic moans echoed from every wall over the club, and could be heard everywhere, no matter how loud the DJ turned up the music.

Oh how Ian fucked her. He pounded her poor little cunt black, blue, sideways, upside-down and backwards. He stuffed her with so much dick that her eyes looked like they were threatening to fall out of her head, and before long she was a nothing but a howling sweaty mass with wildly swinging tits, like a disco-ball to adorn the dance floor. He leaned over and whispered something that even my augmented hearing couldn't pick up, and she shook her head weakly.

He spoke again, and this time I could hear the growl more clearly.

"SAY IT!" he roared.

"YOU DO! YOU OWN ME! YOU OWN ME WITH YOUR GODDAMNED GIANT COCK! YOU OWN THIS CLUB WITH YOUR HUGE CLUB! EVE CAN FUCKING HAVE IT! ANYTHING IF YOU'LL JUST FUCKING CUM IN ME!" she begged, sobbing in pleasure and pain, both of which ran deep physically and emotionally, something you could easily see on her face.

Now Ian grinned, the coup-de-gras of this coup-de-tas had arrived at last.

"No." he said, pulling away from the wall, pulling his cock from her almost-inverted over-fucked pussy, putting her gently but firmly on the ground. "My cum belongs only to Eve."

He rubbed his dick on her, smearing her own juices all over her face in a single long, cruel grind. Then he turned on his hips and stalked back inside the room to join me. I watched his cock swinging as he neared me, and as even bodily crawled down the stairs of what once again was mine, dear reader, I came a little.

***

As Ian swaggered into the room I could feel the air heat up, like all the fuck-friction he'd just doled out was coming with him, a presence in the room, an energy that was his. His gaze was fixed on me, his gargantuan cock bouncing and swaying as he moved closer.

"It's time," he growled.

"Yes," I said, "It is." I knelt before him on the floor as he began to speak the words I'd taught him.

"I, Ian Martello..." He paused while I licked his cock, polishing it, cleaning every trace of Ophelia's juices from it, and still loving her taste despite my bitterness over her actions. Still, this was not me worshipping her cunt, this was me lapping the remains from the weapon that had overcome her, that had reminded her whose Obsession was the strongest and deserved supremacy. I traced his every vein with my tongue, his every pathway, making sure to take care of his big balls as well. The poor things were nearly twice the size as usual and drawn up so tight! He'd truly learned control just as I'd taught him.

"...renounce my life in the name of eternity on earth..."

He added as I gave him one deep-throated suck before reclining on the couch, lifting one leg to curl over the back, offering totally unfettered access to my Niagara-like cunt, the juices nearly bubbling as they fountained out of me, making a mess of the couch cushions.

Fuck your couch, bitch I thought, and in truth, I don't know if I was talking about the couches previous owner or myself. I didn't care.

He plunged his Ophelia-Obliterator into me as he cried"...oblivion beyond it, and obsession that will transcend both..."

And in that moment I realized how truly free from Jack I was. The cock fucking me now was bigger, definitely thicker, at least by a little bit, and definitely longer as he was still almost six inches still outside me when he bottomed out. Now I tapped my Sanguinir, using my truest Talent, a Talent to accommodate the immense cocks that are my Obsession, my cervix growing to allow his huge head entry, painful entry, but entry nevertheless, my womb doing whatever the hell it took to let him in.

As the last six inches sank in I came and came hard, spurting a gooey gunshot of cunt-gunk right onto his nuts.

"...I offer in exchange my blood, my reflection, and my soul. Deliver me into Rebirth!!" He finished the oath and I rose to make the final gesture, severing his mortality at his throat, watching the reflection in the glass of my VIP room die as the real him finally came, buckets of boy-ball juice pumping itself into my re-arranged womb, the flow of it heating my insides, making my belly stick out a bit. When he finally pulled out he jacked himself, frantically milking more glasses of white spunk out of his corpulent cock, his face screwed up in a mask of ecstasy, one who was enjoying orgasm just as the overwhelming supernatural forces took him.

Like all Reborn to the night, he collapsed in a dead faint, covering my body with his.

I just went with it, and like him, passed the fuck out.

12