All Comments on 'What Wicked Games We Play'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Perfect title gives way to perfectly romantic — us, a roller coaster of emotion and drama around believable, 3- dimensional characters (of course, your forte). Especially liked the dynamic between Sylvie and Abby. If you ever developed offshoots would enjoy learning more about Molly and Sylvie and that dynamic — wow. And as a near hopeless romantic, loved how the story played out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"Our mothers took over, as if we didn't know that was going to happen."

lol

What a fun and enjoyable tale of lurvve. Thanks!

Rwg7Rwg7about 2 months ago

“toxic harridan” great band name !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You are a master of dialogue. Loved it!

ArmorlaArmorlaabout 2 months ago

Fast and hectic, enjoyable to the last full stop.

DrPopeDrPopeabout 2 months ago

How are you avoiding the AI witch hunt ? So nicely done ...I mean for dyke stuff but ...still :)

stev2244stev2244about 2 months ago

Awesome. Not my usual category, but I followed CG here and I didn't regret it. Really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Eleven Pages. Uh...any cliff notes?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 months ago

That was an fantastic ride, as always your talent writing such tales is outstanding and im learning more and more about the two main islands, this wonderful islands you call home ….. one big scratch is hannahs forced outing and hateful pointings at the financial plan for abbys shop …. Sylvie betrayed hannah as well as abby and even i the gay pride community and you dropped this with ‘please forgive me’ not even one word for hannah - thats not about punishment its about respecting trusting truthfulness or compassion and kicking those with such venom hate like Sylvie just ‘please forgive me’ is …..

i truly enjoyed this five stars are not enough

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💝💝💝💝💝 🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

ArdieffArdieffabout 2 months ago

Sweet story, thanks ;-)

jupitercreekjupitercreekabout 2 months ago

You do these stories so well and this one is no exception...an easy Five Stars

JacquiUK41JacquiUK41about 2 months ago

I can only echo Migbird. As a romantic I loved this. There is a description of Abby and Hannah's first kiss on page three (like melted caramel) which was just so beautiful.

I did wonder whether Sylvie would get her way, or become the heroine but no she found her own place and let the perfect love story develop.

Thank you

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 2 months ago

Didn’t see that coming with Hannah, enjoyed it enough not to go back to sleep

XactoXactoabout 2 months ago

A long and winding road … What a lovely story! You’re just getting better. ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it but then I do nearly all of yours particularly the New Zealand ones. It is unlike almost anywhere else, the Western Culture with the isolation and I feel you get that in these stories as well as tear jerking romance. Thank you for sharing your great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it! You are a amazing righter. I’ read all of you stories. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thanks for a very nice and happy story! I nearly missed it, because it is not in my usual category. But your name got me there, CG. I always like your stories. Hey, and you even mentioned Tal Wilkenfeld, that's one of my favorite bass players.

h2osh2osabout 2 months ago

Thank you for this beautiful love story.

Craig1878Craig1878about 2 months ago

I started reading thinking it was awfully long. But by the end I was convinced it ended too soon. Such a wonderful love story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 months ago

Another of your dope-ass stories from a long line of them. Write another, please. Randi.

Anita71Anita71about 2 months ago

Another perfect story from you, I read everything from you,Cagivagurl

paulsubpaulsubabout 2 months ago

Another great story❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story and great writing.

Jalibar62Jalibar62about 2 months ago

Fuckin' Chris Isaak.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 months ago
Not

My cup of tea sorry I'm sure it was well written coming from you. Thanks

burrito54burrito54about 1 month ago

Awesome story, Enjoyed reading it hope that you write more like this

Jalibar62Jalibar62about 1 month ago

"Wicked Game" was the first song I ever danced to with my wife (then GF).

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 month ago

As always you nailed it girl !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi, it is me again Foghorn (yes, I will get it fixed to be able to sign in again after tax season). I have just left a comment for you on your 20 Years of Lies story. This story led me to sample the other one. I must say that I enjoyed this story much more.

There is still a bit of the formula plot in this story; but, it is far better.

As I explained in the other post, I use to do a lot of writing. It seems we are opposites, there are many stories on this site that use songs as a basis for a story to expand on with detail and emotion. I went the other way...I use real life emotions and detail to try to write a song.

I chose to write songs instead of stories because I can try to tell you something I feel from deep in my soul. You either like it or not...you might even like the words and not have a clue of what I am trying to tell you. THE WORDS MEAN WHAT THEY MEAN TO YOU, regardless of my intent.

What I am trying to tell you that you did a lot better in this story than the other one...write what you feel...don't worry about using a formula to succeed...not every story has a happy ending.

Details are important! If you read my post to the other story, you might understand the way it was written it was not a happy ending. She was simply using him again.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 1 month ago

Well done and all around a song! I was very entertained and enjoyed the reading experience!!!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading!!

Meisterberger1Meisterberger1about 1 month ago

it took me a while to get into the story but I did and I loved it.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT23 days ago

I have to say you managed to convey the feelings behind the story really well, it was like living in her head. EXTREMELY believable, if you said it was a real happenstance I'd take it at face value. 5* and a place in my "Fav Feelings" list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...