What Women Want; What Women Need 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a week he moved in with her. In three more weeks, training was finished, and it was Mistress Marti and slave roger.

Roger, Diary Entry, Wednesday, October 16:

Well, it's obvious that initially I underestimated my wondrous Mistress' power over me. I'm so glad I was wrong about Her, since I'm nothing without Her. I will serve and obey Her in all things. My only happiness comes from pleasing my Mistress.

==============================

Marti continued her studies, which went well. roger's life was transformed with his permanent subjugation. Marti soon made him drop out of school; sell his car; cash in his considerable bonds that come from a family trust; terminate ties with family and friends; and take employment as a barista. All proceeds from his assets and earnings went into Marti's account, which grew into the mid six figures.

Marti expected her Master's in about 20 months, whereupon she'd look for employment.

Roger did all housework and cooking. Mistress Marti made roger a gift of knee pads and instructed him he could not walk erect in the apartment unless he was doing chores or housework. Further, he wasn't permitted to eat at the table with Her, but did have to serve Her meals.

Mistress Marti would sometimes invite "movement" co-eds over to join Her in demeaning roger. She systematically misused and abused roger, sometimes beating him severely and for no reason except, as She put it, so he'd know his place. Mistress Marti would verbally insult and debase roger, referring to his puny cock and its inability to become erect.

roger liked Her cruel mistreatment - he enjoyed being teased by visitors' feet, but wasn't keen on their beating or buggering him. (he felt only his Mistress should have that right.) Of course he never refused: anything he did that pleased his Mistress brought him huge contentment. roger actually achieved complete ecstasy as a blissful, ill-treated, orgasm-denied foot fetishist / panty-sniffer in thrall to his Mistress' lower extremities and proudly serving as Her urinal.

At the point in the narrative when Arthur first met Marti, roger had been enslaved for nearly two years. That story is covered in What Women Want; What Women Need Part 06.