All Comments on 'What Would You Have Done?'

by Neverjudge

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Silly, stupid errors spoilt this story!

For instance - "The match was close but our team one."

No, they didn't because that sentence is nonsensical!!

What, presumably, you intended to say was "The match was close but our team WON."

Or how about this 'sentence' - "As we moved the action to the guest bedroom, with me in tow carrying a handful of towels to protect the mattress." It isn't a complete sentence since it goes nowhere!!

PROOF READ, or, if you can't, get someone who knows how to, to do it for you!!!

Pathetic!!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

She mentioned her family, but gave no details. Incomplete story, even without the grammar issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs work

I have to agree. Too many mistakes. Look at the second last sentence. "Derek as I spent..." That is so easy to fix. It is not hard to ask someone to read it ahead of time and then fix the obvious errors before posting. If you have no one to read it then do it yourself by reading it from the end to the beginning. Yes backwards! This makes you look at each word. On that note I jumped right to the end after three paragraphs (sorry could not read more) to rate and noticed the obvious mistake.

Why not try again and resubmit with corrections? Keep trying but work a bit harder on spelling, grammar and context.

PikerwulfPikerwulfover 10 years ago
Good but needs some TLC

Right off the top as a Canadian I must take offence to calling a Hockey Game (Our National Sport along with Lacrosse), a Match. This is NOT soccer. Hockey is played as a Game. Others have pointed out the obvious so I won't. There are people available here to edit & proof read stories. I'm 1. Just look for the section where "we" are listed. It's free & hopefully helpful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Derek as I spent..

WTF is wrong with 'Derek as I spent..'? I suppose you could argue in favour of a comma after Derek, but that's all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Must Agree with your Canadian Critic...

as a Minnesotan, I will second his/her point. It's not a hockey "match", it's a hockey game. That error ruined the story for me right from the start.

HeadguyHeadguyover 10 years ago
Yeah but...

Notwithstanding the valid comments about proof-reading and the proper way to refer to a hockey contest, I have to say that I found the story itself very hot. The teacher's getting turned on in spite of herself feeds a powerful fantasy that I suspect I'm not alone in finding quite arousing. So, yes do fix the grammar and definitely re-read what you've written--even forwards you'll catch many of the errors--because you do a nice job of getting into the character's head...and ours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More to come?

I like the story, I hope there is more to come.

blqliteblqliteover 10 years ago
Grammar schmammer

I'm sure most of us that write are well aware of the need to proof read and proofing your own stuff is hard to do because you "see" what you meant to say. I'll be the first to admit that there can be typos and an occasional mizpelling. But just like when I get an email or a text message I overlook them when the content and context is obvious because I make mizsteaks like that too. If we were getting paid for this it'd be different and if you paid for it I could see why you'd want it to be perfect. I happen to write in a conversational style and grammar rules get bent when people speak or think. Feedback on the story seems more appropriate and I like this one just the way it reads. BTW I wish teachers were fucking when I was in school. What boy wouldn't. Especially if they looked like that one in Florida. But when I was in school most didn't look like that at all. Good story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT!

I thought the story was HOT! Continue the story, have the wife fucking Derek right under the husbands nose, in the spare bedroom while he sleeps, clueless of what's going on. Have Derek fuck her at school on her desk. Maybe some of his friends could get involved. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

There must be another chapter! This was very hot and I'm looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

I have lived part of your story. You never know what you would do till it happens to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What would I have done ?

Being the consummate professional university professor, I would have told the college cumhead to take his insolent dick some place else. The woman is a complete ditz...and I hope the husband finds out about them and throws the Book at both of them.

The woman is a complete ditz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Hear What Yoy Say...

I too know thye pleasure of my student. My name is Annie and I am currently having an affair with my 19 yr old former student. Jack just graduate this past May. He pursued me from is Freshman year on. i finally relented this past March. I am in bless currently and don't what will happen when jack goes off to college. Ihope you write a continuation of the story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
If you are going to pretend to write from the POV of an educated person

get someone to proof read and edit your juvenile ramblings.

As written, it comes across as the wishful thinking of a 13 year old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous