All Comments on 'What You Became'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sick

not even remotely good....so his friends set him up to be kidnapped and raped and brainwashed

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 9 years agoAuthor

It's a woman with a dick and this story is amazing :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I must agree with the first anon. Chick with a dick is not the issue at all. This is noncon in a con category and he was set up by his supposed friends. Two strikes. You are a decent writer, but this did not appeal. Hope your dark friend enjoys it.

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 9 years agoAuthor

Ah I see, I get a little annoyed when anonymous reviewers complain, they tend to be demanding and rude, and apparently don't read the story properly anyways, the bouncer clearly calls the protagonist "girl". Apologies about the wrong genre placement, I've asked to have them change it since I cannot do it myself. Yes, my friend gave high praise to my story, I quite like how this story turned out as well, it's very different than what I normally write, I'm considering making a series of this.

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for letting me know btw ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I would have given it 3 stars...

... It was well written, but not my cup of tea. Thanks for sharing. Panther fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really Really Stupid

So either her friends actually sold her to these people which you gave no indication that they would do, or the police in this city are incredibly inept that they have not found these human traffickers when they make it so obvious what they are doing.

roftlheoryroftlheoryabout 8 years agoAuthor

Lol it's just a fictional story calm down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
647 Followers
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...