All Comments on 'Whatever It Takes Pt. 06 - Wednesday'

by DocAdams

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How many more chapters?

Good story

Interesting concept

Well written

But if the story continues like this it’s bordering on boredom.

I really don’t want to have to read 89 more $100 accounts, or even 9 more at $1000, of the same thing with different names, or multiple partners, or different genders. The sex life of a whore is boring even if that whore is a NY housewife discovering her true self while living out her sexual desires in Jamaica. More to the point I don’t want you to have to write a crap ton more “a john fucks a whore for $X” scenes. Let me know where I should send the $9k she has remaining so you can move this story forward a bit.

The why, and the how much, and the how many, and what gender, and which acts (since you are keeping count and we are only at #6) really don’t matter to the plot. How much she learns to enjoy/hate it. To crave/despise it. To want to become/to never become this new whore for her husband - that is important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
whatever it takes

please Finish the story, i for one think it is very good and well written

Siska100Siska100almost 5 years ago

This is a very enthralling series. I can't wait to read what happens later in the day and then on Thursday and Friday.

I also cannot stop but wonder if she'll ever go back to being a 'Banker' or if she'll adopt her true self and be the whore she's seems to be, wetter in Jamaica or as an escort in the States, or maybe even at the resort helping her friend Heather uncover the staff involved in the blackmail of rich foreign women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous