Whatever JRE Wants, JRE Gets

Story Info
Unexpected party crasher gives ex a night to remember.
1.3k words
4.31
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an exceptionally frustrating day dealing with what could best be described as "fucking imbeciles," the last thing Greer wanted to do was put on a dress and heels and deal with people. She would have been happy with a hot bath, a glass of wine and a burger from the Corner Bistro, but with the firm's recent acquisition and her boss and mentor just being named to the Forbes list, a Zuhair Murad wrap dress and Louboutins it was.

Emerging from the elevator an hour later at the rooftop bar of Spyglass, the view of New York City still took her breath away after all these years. Seeing some of her colleagues in their predictable blue shirt, brown belt, blue pants, brown shoes uniform made her roll her eyes, utter an audible "for fucks sake" and grab a glass of champagne from the sexy waiter with dreads and what could best be described as "panty-dropper eyes"....if she were wearing any.

Scanning the crowd, she saw someone in the corner who looked out of place from the other men with his black blazer, white button down and Gucci loafers. When the realization of who the outsider was, her first thought was, "what the actual fuck is HE doing here?"

John Randolph Easton. The one true love of her life. That was, until six months ago. She had given him an ultimatum. He made his choice, then she blocked his number, removed every trace of him from her life and moved into a new building with a stunning view of the Empire State Building. But now, standing less that 20 yards from him and their eyes locked on each other, all the memories of his hands on her skin, his tongue, his cock came flooding back.

Greer snapped back to reality when she was embraced by her two favorite colleagues who always made her look better than she really was, and could always be down for some shit-talking and shenanigans, but Greer never lost sight of John out of the corner of her eyes. When he made his way to the restrooms, she looked at her phone, told the girls a little white lie about needing to make a call and followed him.

She scanned the area around the mens room for the all clear before making her move. She snuck in and there was John, standing at the sink staring into the mirror in the dimly lit room. She walked over and stood behind him, not saying a word. She was so close to him she could feel a small lump in his front pants pocket, presumably his AirPods. She unzipped his pants, reached a hand inside and started stroking him.

"Hi," he said looking at her in the mirror.

"Shh," she said as she felt him getting harder in her hand. She was gripping his cock harder and massaging faster when he pulled her hand away, turned her around and sat her on the cold marble slab. He stood in between her legs, ran his hand up her thigh and gently slid two fingers inside her tight, wet pussy.

"Damn, baby - I've missed you," he said as he continued to shove his fingers deeper inside her.

She looked him in the eyes, unbuckled his belt and said, "prove it."

As he slid his rock hard cock inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and realized they still fit together like a glove. A few seconds later he'd filled her cunt just like he used to.

She asked to see his phone, which he pulled from his inner jacket pocket, unlocked with a scan of his thumb and handed to her. She pulled up his contacts, added the initials and jersey number of his favorite baseball player as a new contact with her address, then handed it back to him. She walked out with his cum running down her legs, grabbed a bottle of Dom the boss was giving to everyone to celebrate and got in a cab that was already waiting at the front door.

Ten minutes later, after giving her doorman John's description and the ok to send him up if he dropped by, she walked into her apartment, left the door unlocked and took the bottle of Dom into her bedroom.

Still reeling from having him inside her and horny as fuck, she popped the cork and took a few sips of the champagne, put the bottle on the nightstand and pulled out one of her favorite toys. Looking out on the city from her floor to ceiling windows, she turned the Too Hot to Handle on and slowly lowered herself onto it. Increasing the thrust made her pussy pop and when she turned the clit massager on, it immediately sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. Just as she was on the verge of cumming, she felt something warm on her back. Scared shitless by seeing a reflection in the window, she turned to see John standing naked in front of her, his hard cock in his hand.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself," he said.

She walked over to him, pushed him onto his knees, stood over him and asked "whose pussy is it?"

"Mine," he said emphatically.

"Then make me cum all over your fucking face,"...and he did.

He threw her onto the bed and continued to lick her pussy clean. When he finally came up for air, his cock was throbbing as he watched her grab the half full bottle and pour it over her tits and down her stomach. He started sliding his cock back and forth between her tits until he exploded, sending cum into her hair, on her chin, and down her neck.

Grabbing the bottle, he gently started rubbing it on her clit, making her gasp and her legs shake. Opening her legs wider, he knew she wanted more. Holding the base of the bottle, he proceeded to put the entire neck inside her. She moaned in pleasure with every inch of the cold hard glass he put inside her.

Reaching down, she took his cock in her hand and realized he was still rock hard. Putting the bottle inside her cunt with more force, he squeezed her nipple between his fingers, took them in his mouth, sucking, biting, flicking with his tongue until it was so hard it could cut glass.

What she said next surprised him; "I want it in my ass."

Laying with her back to him, more exposed and vulnerable to him than she had ever been, he circled the rim of her ass with the bottle, then slowly pushed against her resistance. She screamed out, burying her face deep into the pillows to muffle her sounds. Not hearing her use the safe word they'd had for years, he kept pushing it deeper.

Raising her ass up, he could tell she was fingering herself and he could hear how wet she was. Before he realized it, she's reaching between her legs to grab his cock and guiding it inside her pussy. He's pounding her pussy relentlessly and she's begging him for it harder and faster. He knows her so well that he knows she's about to cum. He pulls out of her pussy and just as his cock goes in her tight ass, he explodes again, his cum flowing from her ass, over her pussy, soaking her.

He collapses on top of her, both of them glistening with sweat, hearts pounding, breathless. She feels him reach down and grab his pants from the floor. She watches too much Dateline and wonders if this is when he will put his belt around her neck and squeeze the life out of her, or shatter the bottle and stab her in the kidney with a shard of glass.

He kisses the small of her back. Slowly runs his tongue up her spine. Playfully bites her shoulder. Her hand is still tightly clutching the pillow and he gently grabs it, opens it up and places a small blue velvet box in her palm.