Whatever You Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Detective Sanderson is working for me solely in an advisory capacity. You understand that she has knowledge on how these people operate and how they think. She knows to keep her mouth shut and she will return to New York as soon as the case is closed," Tommy said, the lie sticking in his throat.

"You called Detective Sanderson she," Judith de Lorraine glared at Tommy.

"Only as a matter of convenience Mrs de Lorraine," Tommy said sagely.

Tommy stood and nodded at the senator and his wife and left the room.

"Let's get out of here before I throw up my breakfast," Tommy pushed Julie through the door towards the car.

"You saw the denial there Tommy. If they had treated Stephanie with a modicum of love and respect, this might never have happened," Julie said.

"Fuck their respect. I get it that they're angry that their fucked up son wanted to become a girl; I have no problem with that but they lied to police and that asshole offered me a bribe," Tommy slammed the car door closed and reached for his seatbelt.

"Mrs de Lorraine liked your pantsuit by the way but I prefer it when you show a bit of leg," Tommy quipped and Julie couldn't help a wry smile.

They stopped for coffee at the Starbucks on the way back to Police Plaza. Julie brought the coffees over to a small table in the corner away from the other customers.

"You want it with or without the spit?" Julie held out Tommy's coffee.

"I make the jokes and I'm sorry about this morning," Tommy said begrudgingly.

Julie sat across from him and Tommy studied her closely.

"What are you looking at?" Julie blushed.

"No one would ever know, would they?" Tommy mused.

"Know what?" Julie frowned.

"At least half a dozen guys checked you out when you walked in here with me," Tommy said and Julie blushed for the second time that day.

"I'm five ten in my low heels. I stick out because I'm a tall woman. People stare at me all the time," Julie replied.

"Yeah but it's not just that. That guy over there hasn't taken his eyes off your ass since you walked in," Tommy nodded at a man pretending to read his newspaper.

"We call it being clocked. That's when someone suspects that you're a transgender woman. I don't hide the fact that I am but I don't advertise it either," Julie took a sip of her coffee.

"No one here has clocked you. They're checking you out because you're a good looking woman," Tommy shrugged.

"I'm waiting for the insult," Julie said dryly.

"Listening to the senator and his wife got me thinking. You have to put up with that a lot don't you?" Tommy said.

"Ok. Mostly I don't because except for my height I'm pretty unclockable. It's when people find out that I'm trans that their prejudice shows through. You can imagine what I went through at the academy?" Julie replied.

Tommy nodded sagely. The police academy was hell on all the rookies especially women. Julie would have copped it worse than anyone.

"And then there are the tranny chasers. Some men think because you're trans you're promiscuous. They wonder what it would be like to fuck a trans woman but there is no way they're going to date you," Julie said dispassionately.

"What about Gail?" Tommy raised his brows.

Julie sighed. She might as well get it out in the open.

"We were lovers. We shared an apartment. She wanted commitment, a relationship... and I didn't so we broke up. She moved to Camden when a better job came up here and I stayed in New York," Julie said soberly.

"So... you never considered..." Tommy formed his fingers into scissors and imitated a cutting motion.

"Now you are getting really personal Detective Lomax," Julie stirred her coffee.

"Where to now boss?" Julie broke the awkward silence.

"Let's see what happens when I dial that number on the back of the card," Tommy said.

As it turned out, Tommy didn't get to dial the number that day. They ran into Jack Shepard back at Police Plaza. He was coming out of the temporary office that supposedly only Tommy and Julie had access to.

"What's going on Jack? You know this case is close-hold," Tommy asked.

"Just looking at what you have Tommy. You know. Fresh set of eyes and all that," Jack made light of the matter and changed the subject.

"How's the tranny cooze working out Tommy? You have to rap her on the nose with a newspaper to keep her from sucking dicks in the parking lot?" Jack looked at Julie with disdain and thought he was hilarious.

"Don't be like that Jackie boy. You know she got foisted on me by the captain, I didn't bench you," Tommy wouldn't be seen defending Julie Sanderson but he wouldn't have Jack continue to disrespect her either.

"Why don't you type up our notes from the interview with the de Lorraines and see if the autopsy and trace evidence reports have come in," Tommy ushered Julie into their temporary office as much to get her away from Jack Shepard as anything else.

"Tell me what you got Tommy," Jack dragged Tommy into the adjoining interview room.

"You know this case is close-hold Jack. I'm not supposed to discuss it with anyone," Tommy grumbled.

"I was in at the start Tommy, just let me know where you're at with it. When are we going to be able to partner up again?" Jack whined.

Tommy relented and gave Jack the down low on the case and then he was summoned to the captain's office to update him.

When Tommy returned to the office Julie was affixing some evidence to the crime wall, standing on her tiptoes to blu-tac crime scene pictures next to the picture of Stephanie Carter and Steven de Lorraine. Her pants were stretched tight across her buttocks and Tommy realised why the guy in the coffee shop was staring at Julie's ass. It was a fine ass.

"You're not sharing information about our case with Jack Shepard are you Tommy?" Julie said with her back to Tommy.

"You know I wouldn't do that Detective Sanderson and just because we shared a cup of coffee doesn't make us buddies," Tommy said gruffly.

Julie was used to this. Colleagues would be open and friendly with her when they were alone but as soon as they were in the company of others or in the workplace they treated her like a pariah.

"We have just about everything from the autopsy and most of the trace evidence has been processed. I've asked for the DNA to be fast-tracked because it's our most compelling evidence if there's a match," Julie said evenly.

"Not that it will be conclusive if we do get a match. We're almost certain that Stephanie Carter was working as a prostitute so the sperm samples in her body may not have been deposited by her killer," Tommy looked up at the crime board.

"But it will lead us to whoever was with her on the day she was killed," Tommy added.

"Stephanie Carter's stomach was devoid of food. She would have douched before engaging in sexual activity so the sperm samples were reasonably fresh. There were samples from two different men in her anus. The sample in her stomach was too adulterated by her stomach acids to be useful and may have come from one of the other secretors anyway," Julie tapped her pen against her teeth as she studied the crime board.

"Doc said that her own sperm was present in her panties. Is that usual?" Tommy blushed when he asked the question.

"What I mean is, if she was raped it is unlikely that she would have ejaculated right?" Tommy's pink blush turned bright red.

"Involuntary erections or ejaculations can occur in the context of non-consensual anal sex. Erections and ejaculations are only partially under voluntary control and are known to occur during times of extreme duress. Also, she was under the influence of Rohypnol," Julie replied.

"You know a lot about this stuff," Tommy said carefully.

"You can imagine the type of cases that I'm assigned to. Back home almost any crime involving sexual assault on a trans woman is tossed my way," Julie visibly stiffened and unconsciously fingered the scars on her wrist.

"Homework?" Julie changed the subject.

"Study the autopsy and trace evidence reports. See if they can help us put together a timeline. That's our task for tomorrow," Tommy began to pack up and Julie did the same.

She signed out the laptop on which the reports were stored. Given the delicacy of the case, chain of custody was tight. Tommy locked up the interview room behind them. Their farewells were brief and cursory.

On the drive back to her hotel in her rental car Julie pondered the day's events. Tommy was no longer being outright vindictive towards her and they were starting to work as a team. Julie didn't flatter herself that she had made Tommy any less prejudiced against transgender women, he had just come to realise that Julie's insights were helpful.

Back at the Grand Hotel she toyed with her phone, considering whether to use her escort service app to summon the urban cowboy to her room but given all she had been through today she wasn't in the mood.

She laid out the evidence and opened the laptop ready to work through the night. She showered and changed into her silk pyjamas, poured herself a glass of wine and was studying the room service menu when there was a knock on her door.

Julie looked through the peephole and was surprised to see Gail Johnson outside her room.

"You know they have these devices now you can use to call people rather than dropping by unannounced," Julie said flippantly, turning her back on Gail and walked back into her hotel room.

"I have more crime scene evidence for you," Gail waved a slim file and followed Julie into the room.

"And it couldn't wait until tomorrow or you couldn't give it to Tommy?" Julie sat down and took a sip of her wine.

She didn't invite Gail to sit.

"So it's Tommy now; not Detective Lomax," Gail looked around the hotel room.

"Yeah, he's actually been a little cordial today. You find what you're looking for? Want to go into the bedroom and see if I have a man hiding under the bed?" Julie waved a hand at the bedroom door.

"Or a woman, you have eclectic tastes," Gail dropped the file on the countertop in the little kitchenette and poured herself a glass of wine.

"No one invited you to stay. You look like you're ready to hit the town anyway," Julie flashed her green eyes at Gail.

Gail was wearing a little black cocktail dress and high heels. Her nylons were so sheer that they were almost transparent. Her makeup was heavy, her lipstick bright red and the bangs of her short black bob were cut evenly across her eyebrows. She looked like a little pixie dressed in black. An evil little pixie.

"Wanna come? We can go hunting for men," Gail licked the rim of her glass.

During their tumultuous relationship they sometimes went out together to pick-up bars and rubbed against each other and smooched: the tall elegant trans woman and the pretty little lesbian. They'd have men falling all over them and they would pick some hunk and bring him home and have a wild threesome.

Gail would watch the hunk fuck Julie and then she'd take her turn but she wouldn't let the guy fuck her. Everything but. Gail liked extreme sex but her vagina was reserved for Julie. Julie would watch the guy eating Gail's pussy while she suckled him but as soon as the guy tried to fuck Gail she would direct his cock towards Julie's willing ass.

They were wild times but then Gail had spoiled it all by telling Julie that she loved her and wanted to be exclusive. Julie could live without the wild threesomes but she wasn't interested in settling down, especially with Gail. Gail had become clingy and sentimental and even raised the spectre of marriage. Gail told Julie that it would even be possible for them to have children and Julie was horrified.

The breakup was messy and the gossip was wild. A transgender woman detective and lesbian CSI living together fuelled plenty of water cooler speculation amongst their female colleagues and sexual fantasies among the men. Their breakup became public knowledge because Gail kept breaking down at work.

When Gail accepted a transfer to the Camden PD Julie was relived and entered self-imposed celibacy until she found the discreet escort service that catered to her needs.

"Ok. You've delivered your evidence. Finish your wine and leave," Julie picked up the room service menu.

"Dining alone? Not expecting company? What a boring evening you have ahead of you. Love the pyjamas by the way, whatever happened to the lacy babydoll pyjamas you used to wear to bed with me?" Gail sat down next to Julie uninvited.

"Come on Gail. I didn't ask for this assignment. Can't we just behave like professionals?" Julie sighed.

"I don't want us to behave like professionals. You know I never really got over you," Gail swallowed half of her wine in one gulp.

"You had to tell Tommy about us didn't you," Julie said angrily.

"You got the hots for Tommy? Forget it. He'd put his cock in a meat grinder before he'd put it in you," Gail snapped.

"Of course I don't have the hots for Tommy. He's a transphobic asshole," Julie regretted taking the bait.

"I have a girlfriend. We live together and we're thinking of settling down. She's a flight attendant for Delta," Gail said almost triumphantly.

"I'm happy for you Gail, now I think you should go," Julie stood up and held out her hand to take Gail's wineglass.

Gail held onto her glass but she got to her feet unsteadily and Julie realised that Gail was drunk.

"Come on. Go home," Julie snatched the wineglass from Gail's grip and helped her towards the door.

"I don't wanna go home. Sally's away and I'm lonely," Gail whined.

Julie couldn't help letting out a little laugh. Sally the flight attendant... how fucking Gail was that!

"Don't you laugh at me, you bitch!" Gail tried to slap Julie's face but she stumbled against the wall and Julie caught her before she fell to the floor.

Gail took the opportunity to put her arms around Julie and forced a kiss on her.

"Come on Julie, just for old time's sake," Gail put a fumbling hand inside Julie's pyjama bottoms.

Julie's cock was unfettered in her boy leg panties and Gail's fingers found it. Gail pressed her lips against Julie's and slipped her tongue into her mouth and pressed her body against her, wrapping a calf around her salaciously.

Gail tasted of wine and cigarettes. She only smoked when she was drunk or angry and Gail was obviously both.

"Come on girl, give it up for your old girlfriend," Gail stroked Julie's penis just the way she knew Julie liked having it stroked.

"You fucking bitch," Julie gasped and crushed her lips against Gail's.

"You looking for a sympathy fuck, well here it comes," Julie's anger had been channelled into lust.

She picked Gail up and carried her to the bedroom and dropped her unceremoniously on the bed.

Gail's short skirt rode up her thighs revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. Her shaved sex was visible through her gauzy transparent pantyhose, her coral pink labia extruded through the fleshy outer lips of her pudenda and dewy beads of Gail's vaginal secretions glistened like little pearls tucked the in folds of a succulent oyster.

Julie could actually smell Gail's cunt.

It had always excited Julie when Gail became so licentiously excited, usually in anticipation of sex with some handsome stranger she and Gail had picked up in some seedy bar. But tonight Julie's lust was fuelled by contempt. Gail had come to Julie's hotel room wanting what? To rekindle their relationship? To rub her vapid flight attendant girlfriend in Julie's face and make her jealous? Or did she just want a drunken grudge fuck?

She was getting the latter whether she wanted it or not.

Julie sprang onto the bed and Gail opened her arms expecting Julie to fall into them but Julie pushed Gail's legs open wide and tore out the crotch of Gail's pantyhose with her teeth.

"Oh my god you bitch!" Gail gasped as Julie's mouth closed over her sex.

Julie pushed her tongue into the folds of Gail's sex and lapped up the glistening secretions and found Gail's clitoris nestled in her clitoral hood. She sucked the little protuberance into her mouth and thrummed the tip of her tongue on the delicate little bud and Gail began to thrash and mewl as Julie expertly induced Gail's orgasm.

Gail's climax had always been easy to trigger and Julie smiled wickedly around the fleshy parts of Gail's pubis as Gail screamed obscenities and entwined her fingers in Julie's hair and pushed Julie's face into her cunt as waves of delight radiated from her sodden sex. Gail's cunt tasted sweet, with a just a tinge of bitterness. The smell of her cunny-juice and vaginal deodorant mingled with her exotic perfume.

Julie was rampant. Her cock engorged with lust and anger.

She climbed up Gail's body like a panther clawing its way up the body of a fallen prey. Julie smashed her mouth against Gail's red lips and thrust her throbbing penis into the sodden maw of Gail's vagina. Gail's cunt seemed to welcome Julie's penis inside her like a lost limb. Her labia opened like the petals of a flower and closed around the base of Julie's shaft as Gail's steamy vaginal walls enveloped Julie's phallus like a tight, fleshy sheath.

Julie pushed her tongue into Gail's mouth and pinned her arms up behind her head and began to fuck her, each lunge a vicious attack on Gail's delicate sex. Gail's cries were muffled by Julie's mouth but Julie knew that Gail was still climaxing from her oral attack on Gail's clitoris and she was now riding another wave of orgasmic rapture.

"Fuck me you bitch!" Gail's head rolled from side to side on the pillows as she rose up to meet Julie's plunging rod.

Gail locked her legs around Julie's waist and writhed underneath her. Gail grunted every time Julie slammed her cock into her bruised cleft.

Julie could feel Gail's vagina clutching at her throbbing, swollen appendage, compressing her warm spongy channel around Julie's cock attempting to express Julie's essence deep into her clunge. It was this neediness that so enamoured Julie in the bedroom and repelled her when they discussed their relationship. It always felt Gail wanted to own Julie.

Julie glared into Gail's glazed deep blue eyes. There was no love, only lust and anger and Gail smiled up at her.

"There's the cunt I knew and loved," Gail goaded her.

Julie slammed her cock into Gail so hard that it almost winded her but Gail still smiled up at her and raked her heels along Julie's flanks, encouraging her, goading her, deliberately antagonising her.

Julie put her hands under Gail's armpits and gripped her shoulders, holding her like a fuck-toy as she slammed her cock in and out of Gail's tight snatch. The room reeked of sex and the walls reverberated with grunts, groans and squeals as the two women fucked each other viciously.

Gail let out a withering moan like a wounded animal in its death throes as the almost perpetual orgasm she had been enduring peaked. Julie felt Gail's cunt clasp at her juddering, turgescent member, expressing Julie's essence. Julie's scrotum contracted and her testes roiled as she pinned Gail to the bed and drove herself all the way inside Gail and filled her with scalding semen.

Julie closed her eyes and ground her pubis into Gail's clunge, oblivious to Gail's shrieks and moans. She didn't feel Gail's nails raking her back or her heel's stabbing her sides or Gail's body shaking under her. All she felt was her bloated phallus finding relief as Gail's cunt clenched at it, milking it, draining Julie of her creamy efflux.

Gail lay under Julie panting, trying to control her ragged breathing. Her makeup was ruined, her dress sodden with sweat, her hose torn and laddered, her body aching and bruised in some places and her cunt so raw that she hissed when Julie extracted her swollen appendage.

"There's your grudge fuck now fuck off back to Sally the trolley dolly and don't come back here," Julie pushed her deflating penis inside her pyjama bottoms and half dragged Gail off the bed.