Whatever You Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie moaned when Tommy opened her negligee and suckled her breasts. His tongue circled her areola then lashed her nipples. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and fluttered his tongue on the dark berry, first one breast and then the other. His hands were everywhere on her body except her pubis, stroking her flesh, teasing her.

Julie reached for him and found him rampant and throbbing, a string of pre-ejaculate trailed from the eye of his penis and Julie gathered the slick salve and rubbed it into the shaft and slowly stroked him. Tommy shuddered and gasped into her mouth. She slowly and deliberately kneaded his manhood while Tommy whimpered, his mouth nursing her breasts, his hands caressing her cheeks, circling her ears, stroking her neck, drifting down past her breasts, circling her navel and her flat belly.

Julie lifted his face to hers so she could kiss him. She kissed him deeply and his hand continued its journey down her abdomen and then paused when his fingers touched the waistband of her panties. Julie sensed his hesitation and snatched his hand away. She sensed that as much as Tommy wanted her, he wasn't yet ready to touch her down there.

She didn't mind. She understood his reluctance and Tommy had awakened such yearning and need in her that she forgave him. He would satisfy her in other ways.

She rolled from under him. Julie was a big strong woman and Tommy was a little surprised when she pinned him down on the bed, exchanging positions so that she was straddling him. Her face fell to his, her soft hair tickled his cheeks and formed a curtain around his face as her lips opened and she devoured his mouth. Her lips savagely pressed against his, she sucked his tongue into her mouth and their tongues attacked each other.

They both gasped with the intensity of it and Tommy was a little disappointed when Julie stopped kissing him but then her mouth began a slow journey his body. She nipped his neck, lapped at the hollows his clavicle, she nibbled his nipples. Julie paused and gently touched the circular scars on Tommy's chest and then she lowered her face and kissed each one of them. She caressed the other raised jagged scars on his torso with her soft lips.

Tommy felt a wave of emotion as she did so. Most women found the scars repulsive but Julie tended to them like she was trying to swallow the pain that Tommy had suffered and in that moment he would have done anything in the world to protect Julie. To savour her uniqueness and compassion. To take away the pain she must have felt every time he had insulted and aggrieved her.

But she never gave him time to say anything because she continued her journey down his body and she took his manhood in her mouth.

Tommy groaned and sighed as Julie collected him with her lips. She flittered her tongue along the shaft and when she came to his fraenulum she lapped at the sensitive flesh and Tommy snarled his fingers in her hair and pushed her face harder into his groin. Julie sensed his need and she swallowed his penis, her lips working on the turgid flesh of his shaft whilst her tongue flittered his glans.

Circlets of intense pleasure erupted from Tommy's groin; his body alight with desire and longing. Julie brought him to extremis, she cupped his scrotum and sucked his cock and felt it contract and his penis stretched to full tumescence in anticipation of ejaculation but Julie denied him.

She spat out his cock and quickly mounted him, straddling him, guiding his rampant member inside the crotch of her panties and guiding the head of his penis into her puckered bud.

Julie smiled down at Tommy as she slowly impaled herself on his stallion-like protuberance, wincing with the pain of it, moaning with the pleasure. Her sphincter opened like a tight fleshy seal as Tommy's glans slipped past the circlet of nerve endings which ignited with pleasure, whilst at the same time protested with pain. Then his shaft slid inside her tight sheath, a steady stream of pre-seminal fluid partially lubricating its passage.

Tommy lightly rested his hands on her hips, not wanting to hurt her, resisting the temptation to drive her ass down on his aching cock, amazed by the utter sensuousness of the feel of Julie's tight sheath around his rampant organ.

When she had Tommy fully inside her Julie began to slowly raise her buttocks up and down, riding him. Tommy pulled her face to his and kissed her passionately. He rose up to meet her, timing his thrusts with her motion. She ground her bottom into his pubis each time he was fully buried inside her.

Tommy's cock felt magnificent inside Julie's anus. It lit up her pleasure centres, enflaming her sphincter, drawing deep feelings of fulfilment from her prostate. Her cock tented the front of her panties, aching for Tommy to touch it, aching for sweet release as she felt Tommy's penis begin to throb inside her, his heart pounded, his breathing become ragged as a precursor to climax.

She felt his hand snake across her belly but once again when it touched her panties he withdrew it.

Julie didn't care. She drove her tongue into his mouth and bucked up and down on his rigid pole and when she felt his engorged phallus begin to shudder and spew forth his roiling issue she drove herself down on him and shuddered as her sphincter lit up and her prostate combusted, issuing ringlets of intense delight and she climaxed right along with him.

The front of her panties suddenly bloomed with milky spunk as Julie ejaculated. Tommy was oblivious; he was kissing her heatedly as he drove his cock deep inside her back passage and deposited his seed. She clung to him and he to her, their bodies melded as they shuddered and writhed against other until they were spent.

Julie eased the gusset of her panties back into place when Tommy finally withdrew his cock from her anus. She ripped a pillowcase off one of the pillows and wiped herself dry as best she could while Tommy lay back and stared at the ceiling, fully contented and amazed by what had just occurred. He tried not to think about Julie as a trans woman, just as a woman who had pleasured him beyond his wildest beliefs.

Julie lay in Tommy's arms fully sated. The last time she had felt this way was when she and Gail Johnson were in a good place, before Gail had started hinting at marriage and children.

She turned on her side and lightly stroked the circular pockmarks on his chest and the long-healed silvery scars on his torso.

"Who was it?" Julie whispered.

Tommy lifted Julie's arm to his face and he kissed the faint horizontal scars on her wrist.

"You first," he replied, searching her face with his dark brown eyes.

Julie never spoke about it, not even with Gail but because she felt safe in Tommy's arms and because he bore similar scars to her own she thought they might be kindred spirits.

"It was my first year in college. I was eighteen and was finally comfortable in my skin and with my transness. I didn't go around waving the transgender flag but I didn't hide who I was either," Julie spoke softly.

"There were four of them. I went to a frat party and I had been drinking and one of them was cute and we started making out. I was still a virgin. The cute guy coaxed me up to his room and I was excited because up until then boys had been wary of me," Julie's voice became hoarse as she continued.

"I told you in the coffee shop that some men think because you're trans that you are promiscuous. I'm not making excuses for them by any means. No means no," Julie sighed.

"It took all four of them to hold me down. I was tall and fit but they were all football players and I didn't stand a chance. In the end I stopped fighting," tears began to form in Julie's eyes.

"They didn't even undress me, none of them wanted to actually see my penis," the tears in her eyes welled.

"They took turns. They pulled aside my panties and tore open my pantyhose used my anus and my mouth and I just lay there while they did it," the tears flowed down Julie's cheeks leaving black runnels of mascara.

"When I left the room it felt surreal. My makeup was ruined and my pantyhose were ripped but other than that I looked like a drunken party girl staggering downstairs from the dormitory, back to where the party was still in full swing," Julie choked on the words.

"I saw the looks on the other partygoer's faces: the boys looking knowingly at one and other and the girls looking at me with disgust. I was a trope: the tranny libertine, the tranny slut who gave it up at her first college party," Julie choked back a sob.

"I didn't report it. I knew what their defence would be. I was a slattern who gave it up after a couple of drinks and then cried wolf. I cut my wrists that night and woke up in hospital," Julie began to regain her composure.

"Everyone, including my parents thought I was still having issues with my transgender identity. The rates vary from study to study but it's estimated that forty percent of transgender women attempt suicide. I went back to my psychiatrist and I lied," Julie sighed again.

"You're the first person I have ever told about the rape," Julie gave him a wan smile, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"That was when I decided that I would become a policewoman and bring men like those who raped me to justice," Julie smiled weakly.

"Then I realised that I was good at being a cop. I made detective in record time and spent my first few years in sex crimes and vice, then I moved around and settled in homicide," Julie had her emotions under control.

"The guys who raped you? What happened to them?" Tommy asked, knowing better than to offer Julie sympathy right now.

"One died in a car wreck. He was drunk behind the wheel. Two of them went on to become serial rapists but I got them eventually and they're still serving time. Not for what they did to me of course but I found justice for the other girls they had defiled. The other man is the CEO of a Fortune five-hundred company. I guess three out of four ain't bad," Julie actually chuckled at the irony.

"After the rape I did actually become promiscuous. I thought I could fuck my way out of my feelings of anger and worthlessness. Then when I joined the PD and became good at my job I channelled my anger and determination into work," Julie sighed.

"Now I think you do have my life story Tommy Lomax," Julie gave him a wan smile.

Tommy kissed her cheeks. He could taste the saltiness of her dried tears.

Julie rolled over and kissed Tommy deeply and passionately and she snuggled up to him and he held her close.

"My dad was a drunken asshole. Kids at school who came from single-parent families used to complain about it but I wished I was one of them. I wished my dad would leave me and my mom and never come back," Tommy began.

"He delighted in torturing me for any perceived infraction. At first he used his fists but his fists left marks on my face, you can only have so many 'I fell off the swing' black eye stories," Tommy said with little emotion.

"He figured out that using his belt on my back and buttocks still left marks but no one could see them. Then came the cigarette burns. I refused to cry and that only enraged him further," Tommy fingered one of the circular scars on his chest.

"He'd start on my mom and I'd try and defend her, to deflect his rage onto me and most of the time it worked. He liked that I was a strong young man who he could beat his values into," Tommy whispered.

"He'd laugh when I went to my mother and told her I was sorry if he beat her instead of me. He told me to man up that women belonged in the kitchen or the bedroom. At night I would hear him and my mother going at it. Hear her moan and encourage him to fuck her harder. How confusing was that?" Tommy gave a mirthless chuckle.

"I joined the marines straight out of high school. I volunteered for three rotations in the sand pit before I realised that the violence was becoming addictive," Tommy said.

"I used my veteran's scholarship to finish college and joined the police. I found the discipline and routine similar to the military and I was able to use my fists with some impunity provided I used them on the right people," Tommy sighed.

"I hated that man but in some ways I became my father," Tommy sounded a little choked.

"You're not your father Tommy. You're not Jack Shepard either. You try to be, but the goodness inside you has won through," Julie said gently.

"We're a couple of sorry assholes crying about our past," Tommy said with false bravado.

"Maybe we're a couple of lost souls who found each other in the most unusual of circumstances," Julie soothed him.

"Now make love to me again," Julie slid under Tommy's lean muscled body and locked her legs around him.

To be continued...