All Comments on 'Whatever Your Heart Desires Ch. 06'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Great just Great!!!

The story, the writing, the words, the feeling JUST GREAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The best story

This is the best storyon TG I have ever read, it was so different, it felt so true I knew it must have actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a truly excellent piece of literature

this author was able to go beyond the sexual part of erotic story telling and embrace the sensual aspect giving depth and life to the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the classic story.

Couple meet couple love confict hoped for renewal of wiser love. A very nice layered retelling of the story of the human condition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Vivian

I can hear my heart beating as if i've just experienced it myself...

This has to be the most wonderful piece of literature ever,

i laughed, i cried, and of course i touched myself all while

having my eyes plastered to the screen just reading, start to finish.

Thank you for writing it, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really Fantastic

I had to read this one nonstop, it was really fantastic.

I will find the time to read your other stuff very soon.

Luv Jenny Cook

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Profoundly Elegant

Never have I read a story this beautifull. Surpassing the merely erotic and touching upon the depths of the soul.

ratty9ratty9over 16 years ago
wonderful, very moving

a truly wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beauty, grace and truth

Beauty, grace and truth. Nothing more need be said.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihneover 15 years ago
Cherysse is Injured

Just everyone knows, Angel was injured in a bicycle accident, but she's okay now and will be back soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful story

I could not stop reading till I had consumed this story in its entirity. Your tale of love for one another overpower what ANYONE could consider perverse. I envy the relationship of Danni & Kristin no matter any gender questions or issues. That they could solve them TOGETHER makes for a beautiful story. Again.....I envy what they found together. I can only hope there is truth in this story for the two prime characters as well as many others who aspire to the same.......TOGETHER!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
An unexpected treat

Recently I have been coming across many superbly written stories in this genre. Yours is one of the best. Now I intend to read all of your contributions.

Thank you for spending the time to create a story of such quality. It is deeply appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Oh my GOD, that was an amazing story! Angel, you have found your true calling as a writer. I can't wait to read your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done

I rarely comment on these stories but this one should, in my humble opinion, be lauded for its elegant depiction of that universally sought-after treasure we call "love". How can one not become enamored by such beautifully written characters or by the hard facts of life as we know it? Love beyond physical sex, sex beyond society's "accepted norms", sensual descriptions of playful exploration, secrets, betrayal and pent up emotions make one cheer the characters on and hope their road leads to happiness.

Few authors seem to make the story flow as this one has. A symphony of desires and dreams buried deep inside carry the reader through a journey of smiles, laughter, happiness, pain and hope while exciting the senses and seizing one's heart. This is a story about those who dare to love another without limits. For those who enjoy the erotic dreams of life and/or unbridled compassionate love, this page turner is for you. Just keep a box of tissues close to blot your tears.

R. H. Politz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue This

Angel that was a terrific story I really hope it does not end there and they get back together.

Thanks

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the best stories I have ever read,

Angel, you are a dream writer, your story is erotic, but seems so lifelike.

What a natural beauty Danni turned into.

Now looking back, I think I could have gone through this transformation in my earlier days.

Wonderfu story, keep writing

DarkDaemienDarkDaemienover 12 years ago
Phenomenal

My god its been too long since I've read a story as entrancing as this one. I laughed, I was aroused, I was completely drawn in, and I even cried for quiet a bit. It takes a special kind of writer to put the reader so in touch with their characters. I've actually bookmarked this story in my favorites. Definate reread value here. I hope one day I can write as well as you. I guess I have to work on my grammer and punctuation first though heh. Anyways, thank you for the wonderful read and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

As everyone else has stated, an incredibly sublime piece of writing. I'll be looking for your name when I'm next in the mood for a great read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Change

To AngelCheryss,

After reading this and checking your BIO, I have a whole new respect for you and all your freinds. And coming from a strait guy and retired peace officer...That is saying a lot. I wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I Cried my own tears

I Cried my own tears reading this chapter, for I know a kind and very Strong Lady my self who had gone through so much of this as I have also like the weekend warriors you mention ,that is me . She is and has helped me so much I am not worthy of her.

My lady friend is an Author now with 2 books out there telling her story and a book all about the facts in my country medically and factually with a pathway to change your life ,

She is so Brave living as she dose fighting the cause for all in her own way.

P

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
Thanks

This was so good to read, I went through these with different emotions because I have always felt different than other boys. Have always wanted to wear pretty feminine items, I don't see how my mother could not see this but I do not think she ever did. I went into the military at 17, I fought the desire until I had been in for almost two years, then had to find things to put on. I raided clothes lines when ever I seen something on them I wanted, took things from peoples homes that I was invited into from their hampers in the bathroom. Finally took courage to buy a dress at a local store, but lost it during a change of duty stations. I am what is considered a crossdresser as I do not want to do as this story showed by living 24/7 as a lady. I use that term more because I can pass that way and that is all that I want. I am also very lucky because my wife is very understanding and allows me to wear what ever I want to around the house. Have not gone out with her dressed as Deborah as everyone knows her enough to then know who this older lady is that is with her.

Thanks again for a beautiful story. Deborah Anne da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I've not previously read anything that motivated me to post but this was a great read and a level above most. This should be an Ang Lee movie. Well done !

vallee33vallee33about 12 years ago
LOVED IT

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Some stories need to be cliffhangers. At his one needs an epilogue.

LeatherelfLeatherelfover 11 years ago
Beautiful

I have so enjoyed your writings. You delve into the love that can be rather than just the fantasy and what it can do to the human heart.

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 11 years ago
One of the best.

Maybe THE best erotic story I've ever read. Others have been more physically stimulating, but this one was so mentally addictive, I couldn't stop reading.

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
REALITY ?

I am troubled by the emotion of the excellent mix of purity and love making conscientce which tells the "REAL" problems faced by transsexuals.

 

The writing of this story is loaded with emotion that can only have been experienced .... and that makes it us good, I cried ...

thank you♥

Kiss

EllefemEllefemalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I have tears in my eyes as I write this! oh that was so good, bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

One of the best I've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your fans would like to see more stories from you soon.

I think you are one of the best writers that post stories on this site. I have read many of your stories, especially the long ones. I have read some more than once. I just wish that you would get back to writing more and finish some of the stories that have further to go. This story could go further with Kristen and Danni getting back together and their future life. I would like to see you finish Valentine, Be Mine. I would love to see how that one develops and ends. The missing DVD probably could explain the missing parts about Bobby being brain washed and programmed. Too bad that it is not set up to allow comments to be put on the story of Valentine, Be Mine. I would have put some comments there. I do hope to see a new posting from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

please continue this story ,it was real good and i enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

By far the best written story I have read on this site. You have a true talent for it. I just wish you had put a bit more at the end. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incomplete

You should finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

I can't even begin to put into words how beautiful this story is. I read the first couple of chapters just to get turned on, but didn't mind in the least when the story became so much more about the couple than the transition or the sex.

Just amazingly beautiful. To those saying "finish the story", all I can say is: it's finished. There's nothing more to add to this, it's perfect how it is now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Utterly perfect ending (I read all Chapters available). Do not add or remove one word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
them

U should finish it. Let them get backing together. Don't leave them hanging in the balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Where is the next chapter, o'Malley's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

more more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!

I would love to thank you for your stories..They are hot sensual and amazing. This one in particular was great especially the ending with the book and everything else.

I like to wear things myself. I don't even pretend that I can understand "girls" that live this life, but feel for them.

I can say I have fantasized about being made up and feminized, but I am older and don't know that it would work...I am thin myself, and quite "feminine" at times, but not to that extent...

Thank you again for all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Made me cry

This was one of the best stories on Literotica.

As a late bloom transgender woman, this story touches me in all the right places.

Cried until I had no tears left.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Was taken by surprise by the ending. Thought wife was going to turn herself into dominating bitch and take her loving husband down the dark side of feminization. Thanks for taking the path of love over control. Hope to read more in this vainThanks,

Santacruzman

May your surfboard have good wax

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
goo story

It is a good story. Do I have to say that it depends on where you live, as to how you live? I don't even want to explain that if you don't understand it. I would have loved to have Dani's experiences, yes even the betrayal.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing women! Amazing stories! Deeply developed characters! Documentary like precision. Amazing and deeply personal descriptions of amazing sex in the midst of amazing stories! A novella in itself! Great!

Thank you for being so profound. You made me climax, still soaking wet inside, and you made me cry.

xoxo, Di

tonitemptstonitemptsabout 6 years ago
Wow

I'm sitting here way past my bed time and for the first time in my life I can say it was because I was caught up reading something I couldn't put down. I'm not much of a reader, more the wait for the movie type although I have read many stories here and have been the inspiration of at least one character here. I just had to say thank you for such an incredible story. You are amazing. GREAT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't be put off

I hate you right now. I hate you so much. I have read all 6 chapters and I have spent the last two hours with tears flowing continuously. I don't comment on stories, I would spend years correcting grammar mistakes if I did.

This story was one of the best I have read, it was my desires written from a lover's perspective, minus the infidelity issues. I skim when I read because people don't pay attention to their spellimg and grammatical mistakes so I can't really comment on yours, but I will say finish it. Finish it as a book and go back through, make changes and go through it again. Add detail, events, more of everything and get it published. This is worth publishing, the story is worth publishing. Maybe you won't make a while lot of money from it, but I think it's worth it. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

usmclassusmclassabout 6 years ago

The only thing that this lacks is.... oh hell! We *know* her intent..... but I'm hooked on "happy ever after"...... I want to "read them back home together"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great and true

Thanks for your story! One of the best I have read here.

rtsmith1976rtsmith1976over 4 years ago
Wow.

Just stubbled across this series. Great stories and great writing. A huge thank you from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A fantastic story series. I am now hooked on your writing and am going to read all the rest of them.

ericthebardericthebardover 3 years ago
Excellent.

It is a pallid and inadequate description of what I have just read, this word "excellent", but you've left me without any others.

10/5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love the story and your writing

Great story. Of course I want them to be happy for ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the way you turned what seemed to be turning into a typical story of a strong woman turning her husband into a femtoy into one that addressed the nature and importance of love, while at the same time addressing many of the real and critical issues facing members of the transgender community.

Blue Eyes

Angela_HAngela_Habout 2 years ago

How I envy Danielle, and how I envy the whole hearted enthusiasm and support she received, from the very beginning, and all the way through her journey. I enjoyed the whole story, every chapter, and it was just like having any good book in my hand – I couldn't put it down. If you are not actually Transgender - and I am firmly of the opinion that you are - then you have done the most thorough and impressive amount of research into your subject. Whatever the case, I WILL be reading your other stories.

I would love to have been born in these more modern times, when attitudes have softened and dreams have become more attainable, but it was not to be. I was born in 1941, but only finally found the confidence to emerge from the chrysalis on the 5th November 2008 (what a day to pick, if there were to be any fireworks!) at the tender age of 67. Times have been good since then though, and I have had no real problems at all; people have been very good to me.

It seems almost churlish to make any criticism of your writing, but I did find the constant use of italics (and particularly where words wereruntogether without any gaps!) to be distracting and irritating. Most of it was unnecessary and superfluous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good god,I want more of their story! I didn't come here to cry but this was so sweet and heart felt. Thank you for writing this. ❤️

dianefritz30dianefritz30over 1 year ago

What do you want me to say, the only thing i can think of is fantastic! Wonderfully written so sweet and innocent in the begging then the change and acceptance, then the dark world comes into play, then meeting again, the book, and finally O'Malley's. Please leave it at that, i know what happened and i am smiling! Thank you so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous