All Comments on 'What'll I Do? Ch. 03'

by leroyNYC

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
canndcanndover 12 years ago

You're teasing us with short chapters! Wow, that is irony! That would suck to work in his position and be reminded every day of the loss again. Esp. when you're already drowning in self-pity like he is. Why not just tell the guy how you feel?

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Oh, that would suck

Who of us has not found ways to be physically close to someone we cared about, even hurt in the past, in an effort to make them notice us and hoped to get (back) together with them. So Nate goes to work for Thanael's firm only to find out he's moving to London? Ouch!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Ouch

What a way to find out he's moving to London!

~M

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Yes...you're cruel.

I can't help feeling that Thanael offered Nate the job, knowing he was moving, just to be hurtful. I hope not, but...

Please, longer chapters or quicker submissions.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Bait and switch.

Didnt see that coming at all.

leroyNYCleroyNYCover 12 years agoAuthor
chapter 4 handed in

thank you for the comments and for following the series. i managed to write on christmas day.... it's my second day of vacation and i thought i'd give something to my readers. please be patient and give it a few days.... hopefully they'll load it before the new year.

happy holidays. -leroy

leroyNYCleroyNYCover 12 years agoAuthor
5th installment being finished....

hello everyone, the 4th piece should be out soon and the 5th is being finished, please be patient. my writing muse came and decided to write chapter 5 and it is a longer chapter! as many have been commenting (sorry), but i'll make it worthwhile.

chapter 4 has an intense erotic scene, i hope you like it and chapter 5 will have its surprises

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous