What're Friends For?

Story Info
Husband invites his buddy over. Together they fuck his wife.
2.1k words
4.24
26.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What are friends for?

Being recently married, it was nice to finally call Simon my husband. After dating for nearly six years, I was ready. He had just gotten a job promotion, and everything seemed to fall into place. We decided to have a small BBQ to celebrate all the fantastic things happening in our lives. Have a few friends over, drink, eat and catch up. I wasn't sure if Simon invited his friends, but I encouraged him to ask Andrew to come.

Andrew was Simon's college roommate. I met Andrew a few times and always got that giggly feeling around him. I could barely hide my smile, much less my laughs. He was tall and handsome. Someone who knew how good-looking they were but at the same time kept themself humble. Last I heard, he had a girlfriend he'd been dating for a couple months. I wondered if he was going to bring her.

Sitting around the campfire, we ate our cabobs and drank strong margaritas. In a circle, Andrew was across from me, single. Some of our other mutual friends and some of my best girlfriends were there. The night went on, and the glasses were never empty. I caught Andrew looking at me a few times, and seeing him, I could feel myself blush. I couldn't help it. I noticed the margarita pitcher was empty, so I excused myself and went to make more.

I heard the sliding door close in the kitchen and looked to see who it was. Simon. He came over and kissed me on the cheek while hugging me from behind.

"How are you doing?" I asked while pouring more than enough tequila into the pitcher.

"I'm perfect, actually, but I need to ask you something." He said in a calm manner. I got nervous. I haven't done anything wrong so why did I feel like I was caught with my hand in the cookie jar? "Would you ever want to have a threesome?"

"Why do you want to talk about this right now?" I was confused but excited. Of course, I wanted to have a threesome. Me, Simon, and Andrew? Absolutely. "Who would we even have a threesome with?"

"I was just noticing how Andrew looks at you. He's basically undressing you with his eyes. I notice you, too; you like the attention he gives you." He backed away from me, and as he did, I turned around. He was leaning on the island counter, and his arms were crossed. "I love you, and I like when we try new things. Obviously, if it's not something you want to do, that's fine. I just wanted to bring it up and have a conversation about it, is all."

"I don't want to seem too excited, but I think it's a great idea." He kissed my head and went outside as I finished making the drinks. I wondered when this would happen and, more importantly, how. How do threesomes even start? I looked down at the pitcher and grabbed a glass from the cabinet. Pouring the liquid courage into the class, I imminently chugged it. I spilled a little on the corners of my mouth, but I needed that drink bad if anything was going to happen tonight.

When I get outside, both Simon and Andrew look at me. I try hard not to notice, but I'm feeling the alcohol more than before and can't help but smile. "I have more drinks!!!" I said as I waved the full pitcher above my head.

The night was coming to an end. The moment during the party when you can tell your guests want to leave but aren't sure the best way to excuse themselves. No one wants to be the first to go because everyone else follows behind you. Being the first to leave gives everyone else the invitation to leave. My girlfriends left first. They had to work early the next day, and I was honestly surprised they stayed so long. Shortly after they left, our mutual friends left, and I was starting to get anxious. Andrew hasn't left yet, so I can only assume it's happening tonight. While the boys talked, I took empty plates into the kitchen. Inside, I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom and freshen up. Looking at myself in the mirror, I could tell I was drunk. Not too drunk, but I knew if I had any more to drink, I would hate myself in the morning.

I opened the door to the bathroom, and Andrew was standing right there. "Oh my god, you scared me; what're you doing?!"

"I'm sorry!" He laughed and said he needed to use the bathroom. While he was saying this, he never moved. Blocking me into the bathroom.

"What're you doing?" Confused about where Simon was, I stood there waiting for a response. He didn't give me one, though. Simon grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. He held my chin and planted his lips on mine. It wasn't a peck, but he didn't stick his tongue down my throat. When I opened my eyes, my vision was blurry. It felt like I woke up from a dream and didn't know what day it was. He let go of me and slipped into the bathroom. Once he closed the door, I stood there speechless for a second. Did I just cheat on my husband? Of course not, right? I walked back outside to gather the rest of the dishes. Simon wasn't there, which made me wonder what he was doing, but I was too drunk to care.

I found my way to the couch. Not sure what was going to happen, but I decided that it was not for me to figure out. I flipped through the channels pretending to find something to watch, but my mind was trying to figure out what was happening. Simon came down the stairs, and Andrew went out of the bathroom almost simultaneously. Both men made their way over to the couch, and Simon said, "I have an idea. What if we play truth or dare?" I knew immediately that this was how he would get things going. I wondered if Simon and Andrew talked about this beforehand. Or maybe this is something they do together, and I've never known about it. College roommates fucking girls together? Not the craziest possibility.

"Andrew, truth or dare?" Simon demanded.

"Uhhh, truth." Andrew sounded hesitant, making me think they didn't discuss this beforehand. A knot formed in my stomach because Andrew had just made a move on me unprovoked. Maybe Andrew thinks Simon and I are on this together, which I guess is somewhat true.

"Okay, is it true you've been undressing my wife with your eyes this whole night?" There was a long pause, making me look at Simon and then back at Andrew.

"Yeah, kind of hard not to when your wife is undressing me with her eyes!" Simon and Andrew both looked at me, and I began to blush. I hated this game; why can't they both just fuck me?

"Andrew, it's your turn to choose someone to play truth or dare," Simon said urgently. I could tell how much he wanted to fuck me. How much they both wanted to fuck me, I should say. Andrew turned and looked at me.

"Truth or dare," he said seductively. I was nervous about picking the dare, but I didn't want to do this whole thing much longer and wanted to be fucked.

"Dare," I said confidently and looked at Simon, who had the biggest smile.

"I dare you to suck my thumb." I was surprised it was such a tame dare. I was hoping he'd say something like, "I dare you to suck my dick." But he didn't, so I will settle for the thumb.

He held his hand out to me, and I placed my hand on his thigh. His thumb tasted a little like soap which I liked because he washed his hands after using the bathroom. He made a soft moan, and I gave him the 'fuck me' eyes.

"Wow, you're really good at that!" Andrew exclaimed. I looked over at Simon with Andrew's thumb still in my mouth. Simon came from one side of the couch and sat on the other side of me. I was in the middle of them and could feel myself getting wet in anticipation of what would happen.

"If you think she's good at that, you should see how good she is at sucking dick," Simon suggested. I started moving closer to Andrew's belt buckle, but before I reached it, he stopped my hand.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" He asked, which made me even hornier. I kissed him, nodded in agreement, and smiled at Simon. I got onto the floor on my knees and started to unbuckle his belt. He stood up and took his pants off, and I decided it would also be an excellent time to get undressed. I took my shirt off first and then stood up to take off my pants. Simon joined us, and before I knew it, we were all naked. I got back on my knees and started stroking Andrew's hard cock. Placing my wet tongue on his tip, it tasted a little pre-cum. I swirled my tongue around, teasing him. With my right hand at the base of his cock, I put all of him in my mouth, making myself gag. With his wet dick, I could quickly bob my head up and down. I nuzzled my head on the way down, and my chin touched his balls. He held my head down and said, "Oh my god, you're good."

"I told you!" Simon said as his hand stroked his cock. "Get up here on the couch, babe." I followed Simon's instructions and started sucking Andrew on the couch. My ass was facing Simon, and I could feel him admiring me. Andrew held my hair while Simon began licking my pussy. His tongue was warm and felt so good sliding around my clit. I was throbbing and wanted to be fucked so bad. Simon started rubbing the outside of my slit with the tip of his dick, teasing me. I couldn't take it anymore, so I pushed back into him, and he slid inside me easily. "Oh fuck, you're really wet." He stated as he started to slowly fill me. Sucking dick and getting fucked simultaneously was an experience I wish I had done sooner. I could feel Andrew's dick throb and knew he would cum. I don't like cum. The texture of it is horrendous, and I've always made it a rule that if my partner won't eat their own cum, why should I eat it?

"I- 'm going to..." Before Andrew could finish his sentence, I stroked him until all his cum was over himself and my hand. Seeing Andrew cum made Simon cum inside me. I love getting creampied, and Simon knew this. Simon pulled out of me and let his cum drip down. He got towels from the laundry room and handed one to me and one to Andrew.

After cleaning up, we stayed naked in the living room for a bit. Andrew asked me if I had come, and I said I didn't. Both Simon and Andrew suggested we fix that, and I happily obliged. Andrew started kissing my neck while Simon began sucking on my breasts. I was in heaven. Simon moved his hand from cupping my breast to my pussy and began gently playing with me. My moans were soft but loud. I grabbed Andrew's leg and squeezed it, letting him know that what he was doing was amazing. Simon got on the floor and spread my legs wide.

"Are you going to let me enjoy this all by myself?" He asked. Andrew followed his lead and got down on the floor. Simon put his thumb over my clit and applied pressure. When he does this, it drives me crazy. It feels so good, but it was a tease. Andrew made his way into the fun and put a finger inside me. I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Simon moved his thumb in circles, and Andrew fingering me was electric. It wasn't long before I could feel myself getting close.

"Don't stop; I'm going to cum!" I demanded.

In sync, these two men said, "Cum for me." And so, I did. I came hard for both. After I finished my orgasm and they let me lick their fingers clean. It was nearly 1 am, and everyone was tired and sober. Before Andrew left, he told Simon and me that he was always around. To be a friend or an addition to our sex life. Once the door was shut and locked, Simon picked me up and kissed me.

"I love you." Simon proclaimed as he smacked my ass walking up the stairs.