What's a Girl to Do? - A Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the night starts to blur together. As it gets closer to morning, I start losing count. I know there were more than a couple dozen frat members and at least a dozen sorority girls. Two of the girls had dildo harnesses and wanted to ram into me from the back. I think it was a feeling of power for them, but it still gave me what I wanted. One girl wanted to try the scissors, "Just in case I need to know how some day," she said. The other girls just wanted me to eat them out. I think they thought I would get grossed out because they were full of cum, but I've seen-- and done-- just about everything, so it was no big deal.

It's time for me to go. Halloween is almost over. The sky is starting to change from black to gray, and soon the sun will be on the horizon.

Officer Grumpy is still at the front door and says gruffly, "You can't go out there like that."

He grabs at my arm and misses.

"What the hell!?!" he yells as I go through the door.

He swings the door all the way open and stands in the open doorway. "You come back in here, young lady!" he yells at me.

I turn at the end of the sidewalk and blow him a kiss.

The expression of surprise on his face tells me that the sun has come up and I am no longer visible. I sigh and start walking down the sidewalk. My feet no longer make any noise as I walk. I probably shouldn't have told Freddy that I would be their Halloween whore again next year, but I have to make the best of it. Halloween's the only time I'm visible, and what's a girl to do?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12