What's a 'Limnophile?' Pt. 02

Story Info
Conclusion of 'What's a Limnophile?' Watery love and incest.
9.6k words
4.26
7.8k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

College -- Third semester

When we returned from Samoa a week before classes started in the fall, we had a very disturbing experience.

We threw a small party at our apartment, to celebrate our final week of summer freedom. In our college neighborhood, a 'small' party was anything less than fifty people. The place was very crowded, and I took Melissa outside so that we could talk. We sat on the front steps, and she had a cigarette as I held her hand.

"Melissa, I want to show you how much I love you." It was a dumb stunt, but I grabbed her cigarette and took a huge puff. I blew most of the smoke in her mouth before I had to turn away and start coughing.

"Wow, Lew! I know how much you hate it. I... I think I love you enough to quit. If you'll help me?"

Just then a taxi parked in front of the mailbox, and a mostly bald man around age fifty got out. He was wearing a shabby old suit, and looked at a small piece of paper, comparing it to the numbers on our mailbox. He ran toward us and screamed, "Where is she! Where's my baby?"

I tried to talk to him, but he pushed me against the wall as he ran inside.

"What are you doing to her! Leave my baby alone!"

A very large man in a nice suit climbed out of another taxi a few moments later, and calmly walked toward us. He said, "I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I hope this will compensate you for your trouble?" He handed each of us a hundred dollars! He followed the agitated man inside, and Melissa and I followed him. I heard the music stop, and most of our guests hurriedly left.

I saw Ben was laying on the floor, bleeding from the side of his head! The large man brought him a kitchen towel and helped him with his injury. Ben said, "Some insane old guy shoved me, and I hit my head. I think he's after Penny! Help her!"

I ran to the 'Hot' room, and saw the man flailing his arms around, yelling at Penny! I was afraid he was going to hurt her too, until I heard what he was saying.

"These evil people forced my little baby to smoke and drink! Did they make you take drugs? Did they rape you! Did they rape my helpless baby? Did they kill you? Please, please don't say they killed you!"

Penny calmed and reassured him. "It's okay! I'm fine, daddy. Everything's alright! They didn't do anything bad to me, they're my friends! I smoke and drink sometimes, but I'm old enough now. I turned twenty-one last month. You gave me a birthday present, remember? It's okay."

Her father held her and cried a long time. Penny hugged him back and patted his neck and shoulder, as he blubbered and wailed like a toddler.

I saw Ben sit up, holding the towel to his head. The large man asked, "How much does it hurt? Would you like a ride to a hospital, or an ambulance?"

Ben was stoic. "Nah, I'm fine. It's not too bad."

The large man told him, "I hope this compensates you for your trouble. Please stay safe." He handed Ben a stack of cash, a thousand dollars in fifties!

Once Penny's father had calmed down, the big man guided him out toward one of the taxis, calmly telling him, "Let's go home, sir. It's nearly dinner time. The chef will have one of your favorite meals ready soon."

When she saw that Ben was going to be fine, Penny told us; "My dad... daddy hasn't been himself, since... I can't. I'll tell you later, but I just can't right now!" She ran in the 'cool' room as she cried and shut and locked the door. She came out for dinner but didn't want to talk at all. At bedtime, she climbed in bed in the cool room, and the three of us were worried about her. We sat on the edge of the bed, telling her we loved her, and we would help her if we could.

The four of us cuddled in a pile on the tiny bed, nearly falling off the sides, until Penny said; "Let's go in the other room. I don't want any sex, but this is way too small for four." For the first time, there was no sex in the "hot" room that night. We were very concerned for Penny, and fine with that.

When we woke the next day, we were surprised to see three men installing a hot tub on the deck in the back yard. When they finished they asked for me and had me sign that it had been delivered. I also signed for delivery of a dozen bottles of good French wines!

A few minutes later, a lady from a car dealership asked for Ben, and handed him the keys to a new SUV, parked across the street!

Melissa signed for a small package, containing plane tickets, ski passes, and reservations in Switzerland for our upcoming winter break, and five thousand Euro in cash!

We were all happy but confused about what was going on. Penny explained. "Daddy is sorry about yesterday, and this is his apology. He won't visit again, if I see him on the 19th every month. We're ok, and I don't want to talk about it."

* * * * *

About a week later, Penny talked to me when Melissa and Ben were in class. "Ben is great. He loves me, and he's always so funny and cheerful. But I think you can handle serious things better, and this is serious."

"How can I help?"

"I... I need to talk about something depressing, and really disturbing. I need to be sure I can trust you with my deepest, darkest secret."

I nodded somberly. "I'll keep it just between us. I want to help you."

"If I tell you my terrible secret, will you tell me yours? I think there's something wrong about your family too, right?"

I locked the door, and sat beside her.

"Instead of us sharing all our dark, depressing stuff in a sad way, then hanging ourselves tomorrow, how about I try to tell you my secret in a fun way?"

"Okay."

I pulled my shirt off and kicked off my shoes. "Undress. Trust me, this way of telling you is probably the best."

Once we were naked I kissed her lightly and said, "You probably know that a lot of people fantasize, and think of other people when they have sex?"

"Yeah. Sometimes when I do it with Melissa, I imagine she's Ben. Please don't tell her?"

"I don't think she'll mind me telling you, sometimes when she licks you, she imagines you're an ice cream sundae." She chuckled.

"And a few times when Ben sucks me, I imagine he's Melissa. Or you."

"Awh. That's sweet, in a sleazy way."

"And sometimes people like to call their lover other things. I saw a video with a girl calling her boyfriend 'teacher', and letting him spank her."

I could tell she was getting a little excited. She liked the idea. "That's um... that's wrong, isn't it?"

"If nobody gets hurt, and everybody's willing, there's no law against it. It's not really for me, but I think it's fine. I have a fantasy that's based on something real, but I'd be super embarrassed if anybody knew about it."

"I understand. My... my secret is a lot like that."

I risked everything by telling her. "Will you make love to me, and call me "Sweetie" or "Baby", and let me call you "Mommy?"

"Oh my gawd! Did your mom hurt you? What did she do to you?"

"She never hurt me. She loved me, so very much. She passed away five years ago, and I miss her a lot. So, will you be my mommy for a little while?"

"If... um... if you'll be my daddy later?"

I kissed her lightly, "Whatever makes you happy."

"So, can I sit in your lap, and let you jerk me off, mommy?"

"Please, baby. That sounds like fun."

I sat on her, and watched as she stroked my shaft. It reminded me very much of how my mother had loved me.

"And when I cum and get all dirty, can you take a bath with me, and jerk me off under the warm water, mommy?"

"Yes, sweetie. I'd love to." She sped up the motions of her hand. "That's it, baby. Cum for mommy. Show mommy what your spunk looks like."

"I love you, mommy! Yes! Uh! Uh! UNGH! UH!"

She held my cock as we stood up and led me to the bathroom by the penis.

* * * * *

I started sleeping with Penny more than the others and called her "mommy", as she called me "daddy".

After a week of enjoying our fantasies, she finally told me about her family's secret. When she was a young child, her father Reginald, or Reggie, had mild schizophrenia, but it had gotten worse after an incident several years ago.

Back in her childhood, a few times a week, the condition would make him misunderstand things, or hear voices that weren't there. Her mother helped him, and corrected him when he was confused, so things were usually fine. Penny's mother passed away in a car accident, her father's 'mild' mental illness started becoming a BIG problem.

He would make simple mistakes, like doing things in the wrong order. A simple task like making breakfast doesn't seem like a big deal, but imagine somebody putting peanut butter on a piece of bread, THEN sticking it in the toaster. Or imagine putting a frozen dinner in the microwave four HOURS instead of four minutes. Their family was wealthy, so they got a live-in chef to avoid any further kitchen disasters. They also got a chauffeur and a housekeeper. Reggie reluctantly surrendered his driver's license and sold his collection of antique firearms.

One Sunday they were in church, and Reggie got a little confused when he heard the preacher say; "God wants the world to be a clean place. We're having a gathering to clean up the neighborhood, so that we can have a clean, godly community."

Reggie believed he was following God's commands, when he took a keen interest in the cleanliness of his daughters. He would smell them and inspect them closely every day to be sure they were clean. Later, he got confused again, while hearing a sermon about God wanting families to love each other, and that god wanted parents to teach their children about love. Penny said that when her older sister turned 18, her father started sleeping with her. He never had intercourse with his older daughter Molly, but masturbated next to her and encouraged her to do the same.

Several months later, Molly got ill with some strange symptoms. She felt bloated and vomited nearly every day for a week. She was dizzy and nauseous most of the time, and her breasts swelled suddenly. Their father was very worried and took her to a doctor.

Molly was pregnant, even though she was still a virgin. Apparently, some of Reggie's semen had gotten inside her during their masturbation sessions. The doctor strongly urged them to abort the fetus, since the baby was developing abnormally and would have severe birth defects.

An abortion was scheduled and on that morning Reggie had another attack of schizophrenia. He didn't recognize Molly, and thought she was trying to kill his 'baby', Penny, who was 16 at the time. He struggled with Molly, but she managed to get away from him. She turned to run down the stairs but lost her footing. She tumbled down the staircase, broke her neck, and died.

Reggie believed he murdered two of his children, which, in a way, he had. The police investigated briefly and called it a tragic accident. It was the 19th of May, and years earlier Penny's mother had died on the 19th of July. Penny also told me he had dozens of suits in his closet, but would only leave the house in the one he was wearing when Molly died, to remind him.

Every month when the 19th came around, Reggie was distraught and acted out. Without Penny around to comfort him, he became a wild man, lashing out at everything and everybody. If she were there, she could hug and comfort him, and he would be alright. Penny still loved him dearly, even with his mental illness, and everything that happened because of it.

I told her that I understood, and I didn't think she did anything wrong. I started to like her more than I liked Melissa. The four of us would still have a group grope or mini-orgy two or three times a week, and I still had a night or two alone with Melissa, but Penny really understood me.

When it was just Penny and I, we greatly enjoyed calling each other "mommy" and "daddy" as we made love.

Ben and Melissa walked in on us once and asked what was going on. She told them we thought having a baby would be hot, and we were pretending to be parents.

They looked at us like we were visitors from another planet, and quietly walked out.

Thankfully, they didn't bring it up in conversation again. A week later Penny and I walked in on the two of them giving each other enemas with squirt-guns and talking like 1920's gangsters. We didn't ask. Fair is fair, and everybody has their thing.

* * * * *

College -- The Winter Break Contest

At the start of finals week Penny and Melissa held hands as they walked in the kitchen, where Ben and I were having breakfast. Both looked very anxious, but happy.

Penny started with, "First, both of us love each other, and both of you. We don't want anything to change that. Mel and I had an idea for having even more fun on winter break, but we all need to agree. If anybody doesn't like the idea, we won't do it, ok?"

Melissa picked up the conversation with, "Penny's family is well off, so she doesn't really need any of the five thousand Euro." Penny shook her head a little. Both girls had pink cheeks now. I wondered why they were blushing.

"And since five grand can't be divided by three evenly, we thought the rest of us should each get a thousand for our trip, that should be plenty. We'll have Penny hold the other two thousand as a prize for a contest."

Penny turned beet red as she said, "A slut contest. Two thousand, to the one who has sex with the most strangers. Since we have four rooms at the hotel in Zurich..."

Melissa finished with, "From the time we leave the apartment after exams, until we get back here, we all screw as many other people as possible. With condoms of course. So, how about it?"

Ben and I glanced at each other and saw huge smiles. At the same time, we shouted, "YES!"

When we finished breakfast, Ben had another idea. "How about we make it two contests? A slut contest, and a butt slut contest? A thousand for who has the most anal with strangers, and a grand for the most oral and fucking?"

Mel asked, "But what exactly counts, do both of you have to cum? Or does just licking a dick once count? Or?"

Penny offered, "How about body parts touching with no clothes in the way? Licking a dick or pussy, or a dick touching your pussy or ass?"

Ben asked, "And what if Penny wins? Like they said, she doesn't need the money?"

Penny giggled. "If I win, I'll use the money to pay you three to be my whores? You still get the money, and I get even more fun?" We agreed that was a great idea.

Ben and Melissa said they planned to only visit their families for a few hours, and fly to Switzerland in the morning, but Penny and I both wanted to spend more time at home. Penny would stay with her father that night, then meet with me at my dad and stepmother's place until Christmas dinner ended. We would catch a red-eye flight, and join the other two on Boxing Day, the 26th. Things didn't go as planned.

The morning of our last exams, I wanted to make sure everybody was clear. "It's December 18th today, and none of us had sex this morning. When your last exam is over today, screw as many people as possible by the time we get back here on the third of January, other than the four of us. We have fifteen days to fuck as many people as we can. Oral sex, fingering or hand jobs, and regular sex count, but kissing doesn't. For the butt slut contest, only a cock going in an asshole counts. And it needs to be different people, blowing the same guy five times only counts as one."

Penny mildly complained, "But that's no fair. We don't have cocks to put in somebody for the butt contest, we can only take a guy in us."

Ben said, "Okay, if the girls can put a dildo or vibrator in somebody's ass, that counts too."

Melissa opened the door to leave, and turned to say, "Good luck on your exams, everybody. Then go be horny sluts! But use condoms. Diseases suck even more than I do!" She opened her mouth wide and pretended to stroke a penis. The rest of us giggled as we followed her out.

I assumed Ben and Melissa would run to his SUV when their tests were finished, to have as much screwing time as possible in Switzerland. Penny and I were shocked when we found out how creatively slutty the two of them were.

They had planned ahead and drove to a university a half hour away. Ben spent the rest of the day and night blowing and fucking a good fraction of their wrestling team. Score six anal and five sex for Ben.

Ben had dropped Melissa off on the way. She walked in the front door of a fraternity house and asked the young men to gather in the living room. She dropped her trench coat on the floor and in only a bikini, she said, "You don't know me, and I'm not going to tell you my name, but how many of you want to fuck me?" Score nine sex and three anal for Melissa.

The next day, they had an orgy with a dozen stragglers who didn't go home for the holidays. Score five and five more for each of them.

I took my time walking to the bus stop and saw a chauffeur leaning on a limo, waiting to take Penny home. It didn't surprise me later, when she told me she did it with her father that night. One sex for her, but she'd never tell anybody but me. Score zero for Penny.

I didn't hurry, and still had to wait twenty minutes for the bus. I was on the way to a crowded, filthy house with a stepmother I pretty much hated, and two bratty stepsiblings.

I knew I wouldn't get a chance to 'score' until Switzerland. Speaking French almost fluently would be my secret weapon. A lot of Swiss natives speak French, and a lot of French people go there on holiday.

When I stepped off the bus at home, there were no cars in the driveway instead of the usual two. The door was locked, and I didn't have a key. I knocked and got no answer. I found the spare key in the first spot I looked, under a flowerpot. I bet my stepmother thought she was being clever when she put it in the most obvious place possible.

As I turned the key, I heard a car in the driveway. A pretty, young brunette parked and climbed from the car. I smiled, and felt a movement in my shorts, as I saw the shape of her small breasts and curvy hips. I remembered the car was my stepmother's. The girl smiled, and said, "Lew! I'm glad you're home!" She ran to me and gave me a hug.

I hadn't seen her in a year, and mostly recognized her by her voice. She was my stepsister Katie! Instead of annoying, she was friendly, 18, and HOT!

"It's great to see you too, Katie. I missed you." Until I saw her butt when she got out of the car, I hadn't. "Where is everybody?"

"Mom and dad went sailing around the Bahamas with mom's boss and his family. They won't be back for two weeks. I just dropped off our little brother Tom at his girlfriend's house. Instead of an irritating twerp, he's a ladies' man now. He's had at least four girlfriends since summer vacation. It's cold out. Let's go in and get something to eat."

She put a frozen lasagna in the microwave and lit a cigarette. Seeing her suck on it was the sexiest thing I'd seen since about the same time two days before, when Melissa had given me a blowjob. At the age of twenty-one and a few weeks, I thought two days without sex was a long time.

Katie didn't cough at all while she smoked, and I watched her suck in and exhale four more large puffs. She saw me staring and smiled. She failed badly at acting, when she said, "Oh no. You caught me smoking, I guess I'll have to do something for you, so you don't tell mom and dad?"

I playfully responded, "I have a suitcase full of dirty laundry..."

She kissed my lips and I tasted smoke. "How about a blowjob? My boyfriend says I need a lot more practice."

I kissed her, then fondled her tits as she unzipped my jeans and squeezed my cock. Her boobs were a little less than a handful each, but nice and firm. She kneeled on the carpet and slid my boxers down, taking another big puff on her cigarette before she licked the head. She wrapped her lips around the rim, and exhaled streams of smoke from her nostrils, then began to suck. She kept kept stopping to take puffs from the cigarette, then doing nose exhales with my cock in her mouth. I had a mental image of getting a blowjob from a dragon.

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers