What's a 'Limnophile?' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers

After a long laugh, she sadly remembered, "My sister Molly hated broccoli."

Five days later, in the middle of the night, I got a frantic call from my stepsister Katie. "Lew, they're gone! The Coast Guard says they're gone!"

"What? Who's gone? What do you mean?"

"Mom and dad! The Coast Guard says they went into a storm on the boat, and now nobody can find or contact them! They're gone!" She started crying too much for me to understand her.

I let her calm down a little, and said, "I'll be home in a few hours. I'll take care of things. It'll be okay."

We tried to keep up hope, but we knew they were gone two weeks later, when a fisherman found a floating sex doll with a life preserver on it. Reggie would never give her up if he were alive.

Penny inherited Reggie's mansion, money, and other things. It would be far more than we'd need for the rest of our lives. My parents didn't own much but specified me as guardian of Katie and Tom in their will.

We moved to the mansion with Katie and Tom, and the first night was a little exciting. Barely-18 Tom kept staring at Penny's chest. It was blatant, he didn't glance or even try to hide it. At bedtime, Tom pretended he was afraid. "This old house is so big and spooky. It feels like there might be ghosts here. It's scary. Could I sleep with somebody tonight?" He continued to stare at Penny's boobs.

Penny saw through it, like the rest of us did. She kissed him on the lips and told him, "What you're really asking is, 'Will I give you a blowjob?' and 'Can you play with my tits?' Okay. Let's sleep over here." He blushed furiously, as she led him to a bedroom down the hall.

My brunette stepsister Katie laid next to me on her belly on the bed. She lit a cigarette and looked in my eyes as she took several puffs. Much too late, she asked, "Is it okay if I smoke in here?"

"Only when my cock is in you. Get those pants off."

The four of us cuddled and fucked our way through most of the grief, sharing the king bed in the master bedroom. Tom didn't like guys, and I respected that. I was more than happy to screw Penny from behind as she sucked him, and Katie was a sexy lay too. At least every other day, I had fun with one or both of the girls in the hot tub or outdoor pool. The feeling of water splashing while I'm inside somebody gets me super-hard. I love it.

Penny and I got married and finished college, and Tom moved in with one of the nine girlfriends he found since we lost dad and my stepmother. Katie stayed with us and became our 'daughter'. One time she heard us calling each other 'mommy' and 'daddy' and started calling us that too. I was beyond happy, sexually and emotionally, since I had two replacement mommies to love and screw. Penny decided that she wanted to have a baby, and actually be a mommy. She threw out her birth control pills and had even a little more sex than we usually did. She encouraged me to give her a creampie at least twice a day.

I had sex with Penny unprotected for three months, but she didn't get pregnant. On the fourth month of trying, Katie had morning sickness, and a test showed she was pregnant, instead of Penny. Both went to the doctor, and we discovered Penny was infertile. Since Katie was only 19, and didn't have a real boyfriend, she agreed the baby would be ours. She didn't want to see the baby and get attached to it, so I gave her a large check to help her get started with a new life, and Penny and I got our daughter Samantha.

After the first three months of waking up to a crying baby every few hours, we loved Samantha more than we loved ourselves. Every parent thinks their baby or toddler is the cutest in the world, but little brunette Samantha really was. She became the meaning in our lives. We took great care of her, loved her, and spoiled her rotten.

When she started going to school at age five, I launched my company, Limnophile Enterprises, which produces a range of cleaning chemicals which are safe for people and the environment. A few of our products taste awful, but you won't even get seriously ill if you eat or drink a spoonful of them. With the environmental movement, and cancer risk becoming a major concern, the company is a huge success.

When she was nine, we decided Samantha needed a sibling or two, to learn to get along with people better. We adopted Jacob and Jennifer, redheaded 10-year-old fraternal twins.

When they got a few years older and went to high school, they spent a lot of time away from home with their friends. Penny and I were a little lonely, so we adopted two sisters, 13 and 14-year-old blondes Amy and Anne. We enjoyed having them in our family too.

When each of the kids turned 18, we had a serious talk with them, letting them know we'd teach them about sex and share our bed if they wanted, but we'd still be happy to care for them if they wanted to just be our kids.

Within the year, Penny and I had three extra lovers most nights, Samantha, Jennifer, and Jacob. Since I was her biological father, I was always very careful to use condoms with Samantha, even though she was on birth control. She didn't know I was her real father. Penny and I had told her she was adopted like the others, to avoid confusing her when she was young.

The three kids went to the same college, and we paid for them to have an apartment instead of living in the dorms. It wasn't a surprise when they brought home a boy the three of them were in love with too. Foursomes appeared to run in the family.

The next summer we had major trouble with the water and sewer at the mansion, as well as termites. We decided to buy a partially finished home and make some major changes. I lobbied hard and got my way.

Our new home would have an indoor pool, a half-Olympic size outdoor pool, and a 'river of fun'. The 'river' was basically a very long pool with a few waterfalls, some animal statues that sprayed water, and a romantic grotto. Lots of love was made in the grotto, and also a few babies. I let Penny have her way by getting a large deck with barbecue and fire pit. We both loved the idea of an outdoor hot tub large enough for fifteen people. We went on a round-the-world trip until it was ready in August.

We adopted several more kids and loved them in several ways, all legally, of course. After many more years of mostly happy family life, we arrive back at the beginning of the story, the morning of my 35th birthday party.

* * * * *

The party was a lot of fun, and the whole family was there. Melissa and Ben even visited with their pair of boyfriends and two daughters. I got several thoughtful gifts, and we had a great time. After supper and a few movies, we put the kids to bed and had a talk by the fire pit.

Jacob and Samantha announced they were engaged and would be married in two months. Penny brought out sparkling wine, and we celebrated. They also had a great idea for a new company they wanted to start. They were very bright and showed me a well-thought-out business plan. All fourteen of our other foster children who were 17 or older had collaborated with them and wanted to work at the new company too.

They asked if we could invest some money to get them started. They were very nervous and reluctant to ask us, but they didn't know of any other way they could come up with the ten million. Penny and I talked privately for a moment, and she gave them the news. We wouldn't invest in their company, but we would give them a million each as gifts. They would all be equal partners, with Samantha and Jacob as CEO and President.

They told us the bad news last. Their company would be in the best place for it to succeed, Australia, nearly half the world away. We wouldn't see them again for four years, until the company was doing well. We hugged and kissed all of them and wished them the best.

Penny and I still had a foster daughter and son who were 13 and 14, but we were suddenly very lonely. Once the others left, we had the two of them in our bed fully clothed, and no sex for three nights. But life continued on.

When they returned for the winter holidays four years later, we had an immense party. When the family fun was over at 9pm, we put all the kids to bed. The adults had cigarettes, cigars, adult beverages, and some very adult and interesting edibles around the campfire. Samantha went to get one of the interesting cookies and saw me standing by them. She said, "The cookies taste good, but they're really strong. If you haven't had them before, you should just try a quarter of one, and see how you do."

I told the sparkly purple mermaid riding a sea dragon, "I had three."

"OH MY GAWD! Let's get you to a chair, daddy! Over here!" I missed the first two thirds of the orgy, talking to a wizard and elves nobody else could see. They started with kissing and fondling on the deck, then moved to the hot tub and river of fun for a foster family orgy.

Several hours later, the elves carried me inside just in time to see the lusty mob gather in our double-king size bed, but even that wasn't large enough to hold the mass of mating bodies. Five or six of them moved their group grope to the indoor pool. My daughter Samantha led me out to the grotto in the river of fun. She was my actual genetic daughter, but thought she was adopted.

I was a little drunk and stoned out of my mind, or I never would have agreed when she asked me to get her pregnant, because her husband was infertile. At the time I was highly intoxicated and confused. I was pretty sure I was screwing a mermaid, or maybe a dolphin.

We fucked and splashed in the water, loving and cumming, for who knows how long. To the best of my recollection, I climaxed into her at least three times. I never told anyone, but it was the naughtiest, kinkiest, and best sex of my life. Or maybe most of it was the drugs. But it was great.

Just before they left, Jennifer explained the cookies weren't the common cannabis ones. They also had a tiny amount of another interesting ingredient called LSD. The hard candies I'd eaten three of had a different but still interesting flavoring called ecstasy.

She told me I shouldn't drive for a few days or take a drug test for a few months. As she walked to her car, the sea dragon told me to ignore her, everything would be fine.

Each time they visit, I'm glad to see my granddaughter Amanda. I'll never tell her she's my genetic daughter too, and nobody else knows. I do my best to treat all my grandchildren equally, but Amanda usually gets a little something extra from 'Gramps.'"

Limnophile
Limnophile
654 Followers