What's a 'Limnophile?' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and I stared into her pretty brown eyes, as her tongue worked on my dick enthusiastically. By then, the only better cocksucker I'd experienced was Ben. She was great at it! No wonder her boyfriend wanted her to do it a lot!

I was less than half a minute from cumming when the microwave beeped. She jumped up and ran to the kitchen. "We can finish after dinner." I was extremely aroused. Having blueballs is SO FRUSTRATING!

I zipped up and ate at the kitchen table with her. She said, "A few of my friends are coming over for a sleepover tomorrow night. If you buy some beer and wine for us, you can fuck me too?" The tomato sauce in the lasagna was only slightly redder than her cheeks. "And some of them might want to practice blowjobs."

I told her, "My friend Penny will be here at lunch time tomorrow. She was planning to get to know the family for a few days."

"Your girlfriend, you're together, like a couple?"

"Sort of, but not for the next two weeks. We can have fun with other people."

"I like dick better, but if she's hot, I kind of like girls too." She licked her lips.

"She looks a lot like you, except her boobs are twice as big."

"Mmmmm. I think I'll like her. The liquor store closes soon. Let's go."

She had me buy three cases of beer and four bottles of cheap wine, in addition to two cartons of cigarettes. I was impressed at the amount of cash in her purse. On the way home I asked, "You're in high school, but you have lots of money. You must have a good job?"

"I babysit two or three times a week." She turned red again. "And on the way home from babysitting, sometimes I practice blowjobs with the dads."

When we arrived home and carried it in, I asked, "We got a lot of alcohol. How many friends are coming over tomorrow?"

"Just a few. Maybe 25 or 30."

"So just a few? Hahahaha! Sounds like our place!"

She smiled and formally said, "I give my consent, you can fuck me now." She handed me a condom and started unbuttoning her blouse. I kicked my shoes off, shucked my pants and boxers, and rolled the condom on my quickly hardening pecker.

I was unzipping her jeans by the time she had most of the buttons undone. "Forget the top, just lean over the table!"

I slid her hip-hugger jeans down and pushed her panties to the side. It felt extra naughty and dirty, fucking my little stepsister from behind, in the dining room where our family ate. When I finished and took the condom off, I wiped some of my semen on the precious custom-printed fabric seat of my stepmother's overly expensive, custom-made dining chair. I had no idea why, but it was the only thing in the house that she cleaned regularly. "Shhh! Don't tell her." Katie giggled.

Later I found out dad sat in it and my stepmother rode him, when the kids were away. The custom design was to make it easier for them to fuck.

Score one sex for me, plus some stealthy payback.

By the time Penny arrived for lunch the next day, Katie had given me another great smokey blowjob, but finished me and swallowed. She had also let me fuck her, laying on her belly and smoking, as I stuffed her little slit from behind. I hated the smell and the taste, but I loved watching girls smoke while I fucked them. It felt kind of like fucking and getting a blowjob at the same time. Seeing the sucking motion did powerful things to my dick.

Penny called and told me she would be there at noon, so Katie and I took our time having some slow, very slippery sex in the shower. It was a pity Katie only counted as one sex. I thought it was extra naughty and dirty, screwing a girl so young, barely legal. She wasn't full grown yet, so I wouldn't ask her for anal.

I introduced the two of them, and by the end of lunch, I noticed Katie stare at Penny's chest a few times. Penny took out a cigarette, and Katie said, "I'm out. Can I share it with you?"

I knew there were two cartons only three steps away, but I wasn't going to wreck the lesbian seduction scene that was unfolding in front of me.

Penny sucked in a big puff and held the cigarette near Katie as she exhaled. Katie took a deep drag, then leaned over and blew it in Penny's mouth. I felt my pants get very tight, watching them kiss and smoke two whole cigarettes. By the time the second one was finished, Penny had a hand between Katie's legs, and Katie blatantly squeezed one of Penny's big tits.

As they stood up and walked to my parent's bed, I followed. Penny looked at me. "She's mine for now. If she'll let you, you can fuck her later."

Katie surprised her with, "We already did it, twice. Oh, and a couple blowjobs."

Penny pretended, saying, "He's such a dirty boy, to do anything bad like that with this sweet innocent cutie of a child. So, so naughty!"

I smiled. "When I'm good, I'm good. But when I'm bad, I'm amazing!"

18-year-old Katie squeezed my package through my pants and pretended too. "He's a boy. He has a dick. Eeew! Boy germs!"

Penny kissed me lightly. "Lesbians only, we don't want boy cooties." She slowly shut the door in my face.

Over the next two hours, I heard the bed squeaking most of the time. Two hours of sex, and who knew how many orgasms, but it only counted for one.

When they walked out after, instead of being jealous that I was left out, I was glad she had a good time.

The party that night was far more than 'just a few friends.' The place was packed, with barely enough room to sit on the floor. There were at least forty high school students, plus Penny, Katie, and I. Many cigarettes were smoked, many drinks were drunk, and a bong was passed around. When the last of the guests left at 4 in the morning, Penny and I shared Katie, but she still only counted as one.

We met Melissa and Ben in the lobby of the hotel in Zurich. We kissed and started to fondle each other's fun bits in the elevator. I remembered and reminded them. "The contest. Nothing between the four of us until we get home. Right?"

We looked at each other several seconds, deciding. As the elevator dinged and the door opened, they agreed. "Right."

Ben asked, "So what are everybody's scores so far? Front and butt?"

Melissa said, "Fourteen and eight."

Ben cheerfully said, "I only have eleven sex, but I'm leading anal, with ten. How many for you two?"

They looked at us expectantly.

"One sex each. No anal."

Melissa lightly patted our cheeks as she teased, "Awwh! Poor babies. You better have some lunch and hurry the slut up!"

Penny and I were so jet lagged and hung over we didn't want any more that day, maybe not even the next day. I surprised myself a little the next afternoon, when I helped translate. Penny saw two Frenchmen she thought were attractive. They knew a little English, so it wasn't too difficult to communicate the point that she wanted them in her bed. No further translation was necessary, and I saw her around the slopes and the ski lodge several times over the next five days, always with both of them.

The next morning started our third day in Switzerland. I decided to get some skiing in. I rode the chair lift, and at the top of the mountain, I saw a blonde couple waving their arms around and yelling at each other. They spoke what I thought was Norwegian or maybe Swedish. Months later, I learned it was Latvian.

The man took his skis and stormed off angrily, walking toward the dreaded 'Black' expert and pro slope. I saw the lady cry a little, and she started down the 'yellow' intermediate slope before I did. I followed at a safe distance and was impressed. She was a good skier, maybe better than me.

At the bottom of the slope, we were paired up for the chair lift. She bashfully glanced at me a few times, and I glanced at her. She looked a few years older than me but had a pretty face. Under the bulky winter jacket, she might be shaped like a potato, a stick, or an hourglass. I had no idea about her body, but I started to like her.

We made two more runs, sharing a lift and smiling each time. On our fourth run she made a mistake, and the tip of one of her skis hit a large rock, sending her tumbling.

By the time I got to her, she was sitting up, holding her ankle. I understood the pain on her face, but not her words. I helped her get up and hobble back to the lodge. We sat near a big fireplace, and I slowly took off her boot and sock. She smiled, as I held her foot gently. I carefully felt her ankle and moved it around a little. It didn't seem anything was broken, but it was swelling a bit.

I pointed to the first aid kit on the wall and mimed making a phone call. She understood, and thought a moment, then shook her head. I carefully massaged her foot, then took her other boot off, played with her toes, and kneaded both feet at the same time. She moaned with pleasure and smiled. I playfully kissed the tops of her feet.

She said something to an elderly gentleman, and with a very strong accent, he translated to me. "Say she want bath. Help with tub."

"Thank you, sir!"

I smiled, looking into her eyes, as she smiled back at me. I helped her up to my room and kissed her lips as she sat on the bed. She shyly looked away and blushed for several seconds, then kissed me back. We finally exchanged names as we undressed, hers was "Inga".

I helped her to the bathroom. She had a few small wrinkles at the corners of her eyes but was still beautiful. I thought she was about five years older than I was, but I didn't mind. She had a bit of a belly, and very large breasts, even larger than Melissa's!

I moved to help her into the tub, but she motioned for me to get in first. I took a condom from my pocket, but she pushed it away. I climbed in the water, which was almost too hot.

She sat in my lap, and we had tub sex until both of us came twice, before the water started getting uncomfortably cool. She bounced in my lap, splashing soapy water all over. I'd had many girls who were tighter, but it still felt great, fucking and squirting into her, as I played with her huge tits in the tub.

I had an idea and wanted to make sure of her language skills first. I smiled calmly, as I said, "The wall is on fire." She calmly said something I didn't understand and kissed my chin.

Again, I smiled, saying, "A dog is shitting on the bed." She kept smiling and played with my hair.

The next time we made love, I called her "Mommy", and told her how much I loved my mommy, and loved fucking my mommy. My actual mother never did anything sexual with me, but I had a tremendously exciting time loving and fucking my pretend mother.

Since she had no idea what I was saying, I let my darkest fantasy out. "So good, mommy! Yes, mommy! Make a baby mommy! Make me a sister so I can love her too! Make a sister for me, and help me love her, so she can make a baby with me too! Help me fuck my sister, mommy!"

I imagined my mother guiding my cock into a younger version of herself, as the two of them kissed. It set off my arousal like nothing ever had before. I replayed the fantasy in my head each time we fucked, until Inga left. Each time, the mom and sister fantasy drove me to three or even four climaxes inside her, before I softened and needed to rest. Most of the time, I need to stop a little while after two, or sometimes just one.

Something she repeated a lot during sex sounded like, "leel sokolad balkee", which I later found out means "big chocolate log". She was fantasizing I was black with a huge dick. That didn't bother me. My fantasy was much stranger and far more disturbing.

We kissed and cuddled on the bed a long time before we fell asleep. That's about all the information I ever learned about her, but we happily kissed, made out, and fucked several times a day. To my joy, one of our lovemaking sessions each day was in the tub, with her bouncing in my lap as she slid up and down on my rod.

As we got up from lunch our fourth day together, she kissed me and waved goodbye. I gave her a tight hug and kissed her a final time. I quietly cried, as I saw her walk to the airport shuttle.

I sniffled and rubbed my eyes on my way back to my room. I managed to stop crying in the elevator.

As I stepped into the hall, I bumped into Penny and she looked very sad too. "The French guys left. I didn't think I would, but I miss them. How is your blonde lady doing?"

I burst into tears and wailed. "Bwahahahaw! I miss her! Awhahaw!" I hugged Penny, as I cried and cried.

She kindly hugged me back. "It'll be ok, Lew. I got you. It's ok."

Until Inga started walking away, I had thought it was just a casual fling, but I had feelings for her, even though we had only communicated a few sentences worth of words.

Penny laid on my bed hugging me, and I comforted her as she mourned the loss of her French guys. They barely even learned each other's names, but she had a connection to them too.

After several hours cuddling on the bed, I wasn't really in the mood, but I asked Penny, "Would you like sex tonight."

"Just hold me. Please?"

"Okay." I was fine with that. We were sharing our sorrow and starting to truly love each other. In the morning, I gently fingered her as she woke, but she didn't cum. She reached and held my cock lightly, but I said, "It's ok, Penny. Even without sex, I love you. I honestly and truly love you. I'd never give you up or trade you for anybody."

"I love you too, Lewis. I love you with my heart and my body, but even more with my mind, and my soul."

We shared a slow, sweet kiss for a long time. I looked deep into her eyes, and asked, "Will you marry me?"

She didn't pause or hesitate. "Yes!" She kissed me with a little more passion, and lots of love.

We skipped breakfast, kissing and cuddling for hours. Around noon, we decided lunch, sex, and a shower would be good. Maybe not in that order. We washed and kissed in the shower, and made slippery, slow, romantic love until both of us came so hard we fell down, laughing.

We held hands on the way downstairs and saw Melissa and Ben at lunch.

Penny told them, "We have big news!"

Ben interrupted, "So how many? I got four more anal, and two more sex."

Melissa proudly but quietly announced, "I got most of a hockey team! Eleven more for me! How many, Penny?"

It took her a moment to shift gears and understand what Melissa was asking. "Uh... three. And two for Lew."

Ben tried to cheer us up. "Two or three in a day isn't that bad. You still have a chance to catch up."

Penny corrected him, "No, two and three total, for the whole week."

I was annoyed, and said, "I don't want to catch up. I'm in love! Penny and I are engaged!"

Melissa asked, "So you two are way behind, but... wait, what? You're getting married? So, you don't like us anymore?" There was a tear in the corner of her eye.

Ben looked a little sad.

Penny told them, "We love each other, and we want to get married. But we still like the two of you a lot. I think we still want to sleep with you sometimes?" She looked at me.

"We love each other, but fun with you is great too. I'd like to still sleep with you once in a while. Maybe a couple times a week?" I looked in Penny's eyes.

Penny agreed, "Twice a week sounds good. We still like the two of you a lot." She put one arm around Melissa's back, and one around mine.

The four of us shared a night of slow, loving sex in my bed, and the next day Ben and Melissa returned to the contest.

Penny gave each a thousand as prizes for the contests, and we flew home in the morning.

Instead of going back to our apartment, we decided to visit Penny's father, Reggie. On the way, she explained that in addition to her father's mental illness she had explained earlier, he was acting even more oddly. She reassured me he wasn't dangerous at all, just strange.

Penny had given him a gift that would help him but would offend or upset a lot of people. She got him an inflatable sex doll with a wig glued to it and told him her name was Molly. Her father could hold, love, and have sex with the new Molly to make up for the loss of her sister years ago. She said he was happier than he'd been since she was a small child. He loved his new daughter Molly and wasn't afraid to tell everybody. He had bought her a very nice dress and put it on her.

We had dinner with Reggie and Molly and watched him hold spoons of food to her mouth, encouraging her to eat. He ate the food himself and said, "That's such a good girl, eating well for daddy.

We went in the parlor to chat, and Reggie held plastic inflatable Molly in his lap. He handled her gently and was clearly in love with her. I thought it was very strange, but it helped him, and wasn't hurting anybody. When we told him of our engagement, he insisted on making sure I would treat her well. He wanted to watch us make love, to see that I didn't hurt her. He also insisted on meeting my parents soon.

Penny and I reluctantly let he and Molly watch us when we made romantic, kind, caring love that night. By the time we finished, he had his penis in Molly and was fucking her plastic pouch of a vagina too.

When he finished, Penny said, "See, Lewis is a good man, and he's great to me! He loves me, just like you love Molly."

He gently held the plastic blow-up doll, stroking its fake hair. "Daddy loves you so much, Molly!" He gave her a kiss on her sideways-vulva-shaped mouth.

"I'm so glad my other baby girl is marrying a good one. Once I meet your family, I'll be happy to give you her hand at the wedding. I'll give you my house too, as a wedding gift, and get an apartment. We don't need so much space, now that it's just the two of us. You'll need room for all your babies."

He was going to give us his 60-room mansion! Just before we left, he took me aside and handed me two items, a ring box, and a fat envelope of cash. He gave me a hug, saying, "Take care of my baby, son."

"I will, sir, I sure will."

I called my parents and filled them in about Reggie, his mental illness and his oddities. I gave them his number and asked them to get in touch with him. Penny reassured them he was just a kind, strange goofball.

When Melissa and Ben returned, they told us in great detail about how Melissa won the slut contest, and Ben was the best butt slut. I held Penny in my lap as we listened and got excited hearing about their dirty escapades. The four of us had a wild night of passion, with all of us driving everybody else to orgasm at least once. I squirted into Ben's ass twice, as we watched the girls smoke and kiss, and he did mine while I licked Melissa to heaven.

I liked to see female faces a lot more than male ones, but I still liked feeling a hard prick in my butt sometimes. My favorite thing of all was, and still is, having my cock in an anus, male or female, while I watch a young woman sucking on something. It doesn't matter if it's a cock, a cigarette, a straw, or a toe. Watching a pretty girl's cheeks and lips make that sucking motion is super-arousing to me. Feeling an anal ring squeeze one part of my cock tightly is also great, even better than regular sex with a tight vagina.

We replaced the bed in the 'Cool' room with a much bigger one, and now had "Ben and Melissa's room" and "Lewis and Penny's room".

Ben and Melissa would have other people stay with them sometimes, usually a young man or two, or occasionally a male-female couple. Penny and I were faithful to each other, except our two nights a week as half of our usual lusty foursome.

We continued our studies and were as happy as we thought we could be, until the terrible day we heard about the sinking. My dad and stepmom had gotten together with Reggie to get to know each other and help plan the wedding. They told him how much fun they had sailing before.

Instead of just sailing a small boat around Grand Bahama, Reggie rented a yacht. Not being a sailor, he chartered a crew, captain, chef, and so-on. They had a great time cruising around most of the Caribbean. My stepmother liked Reggie, but he was too odd and strange for my dad's taste. The last we heard, they were on their way to the Caymans, and had never been happier. They told a funny story about how Reggie spanked his sex doll, because it refused to eat broccoli. When I told Penny, she sprayed a mouthful of cola on my shirt.