All Comments on 'What's a Young Grandson to Do Pt. 01'

by gilfurges

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very very good.. love gilfs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave you 5 stars because you write excellent 'smut', but I have what i hope will be taken as an honest critique after reading this story. When I saw you posted something new after your first story (Doris), I immediately read it because that was one of my immediate favorites. I feel like this story, though (Bobby) was missing a lot of what made your first one so special.

What's exciting about the 'GILF' trope is the inappropriateness of an elderly woman succeeding at seducing a young man despite the age-gap. You absolutely nailed this in 'Doris', with her forthright and self-assured attitude. You expertly wielded so much that was taboo in that story: the infidelity, the age-gap, the reluctance; it was so effective that the relation 'reveal' at the end was just the cherry on top, an afterthought to an outstanding effort.

Here, though, the older woman's age only factors in as a few moments of dirty talk. The two women are described just as any generic woman would be in porn; it's taken for granted that of course a young man would be interested in women a half-century older (when really that's the whole story). The addition of the prototypical lesbian threesome trope added to a feeling of overall *sameness* - if you went through and replaced every mention of the grandmother's age with 'MILF/35 year old/mother" it would have read the exact same. Which was a bit of a letdown.

I imagine that most of the people that read stories in this section of Literotica do so because they want a focus on the naughty aspects of the inappropriateness. It's why I think so many I/T stories deal with pregnancy - it's the ultimate wrong in a category that's all about things that shouldn't happen, for the same reason cuckolding appears so consistently in Loving Wives. The focus is usually on defying the norm.

I didn't intend for this to be so long! What I wanted to get at is that I like your writing, and I wanted to describe why I thought 'Doris' was so electric, so heated, and why 'Bobby' didn't meet that same standard. Hope you keep writing! Really enjoy your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have fun when Brenda joins them.

phobosukphobosukover 2 years ago

Very hot and a full five stars. Please write another one

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

If you add a little "love" to the story, it would be a whole lot better. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergilfurges@gilfurges
As a youngster, I always had a crush on my big titted grandma. I was never able to cross the line with her, but thoughts of her have stayed with me long after her passing. She was the ultimate woman for me. Everything about her spoke class to me. Most of my stories will be bas...