What's a Young Grandson to Do Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes, my own sexy grandson is eating my fucking asshole, fuck, it just keeps getting better. You're so fucking nasty, I love it." Bobby never took the time to answer her; he was too engrossed in trying to push his tongue inside her butthole. Tracey reached back further until she could grasp his hair, doing so she pulled him in as tight as she could. "That's it you sick fuck, eat grandma's fucking butt; get right in there. Fuck, I've needed this since you've been here. You really shouldn't go around teasing old ladies with your hot body, fuck, that feels so good." loud slurping noises were coming from between Tracey's thighs as she opened them as much as she could. Bobby finally, if not awkwardly got his tongue inside her asshole and his grandma mashed her butt cheeks in his face. "Teasing your grandma every night as you played with that big cock. God, so fucking good... Not any more though. From now on you're ours. We're going to tease you all fucking day and fuck you all night...would you like that, you sick pervert?" Bobby's ministrations got even more desperate inside her arse. "Ha Ha... I guess you do. Come on then, come to my room and fuck grandma good."

He followed up into her bedroom, never once taking his hand off her rear. Tracey loved the attention she was getting. She knew that she wouldn't be getting too many nights like this; having her studly grandson to herself. She intended to make the most of it. At least Brenda had let them have the first night to themselves.

Tracey climbed onto the king-sized bed and squeezing her mammoth breasts between her arms she reached and opened her naked cunt for her grandson's hungry gaze. "Come on stud. Fuck me like you fucking mean it..."

"God grandma, you're such a foul mouthed bitch." he said as he got between her wide opened thighs.

"Yes, I am. So make me your loud mouth bitch. Do me Bobby."

He didn't wait another second. He rammed himself inside her sopping cunt in one hard push. He put all his power into it. Tracey's eyes flared, she had never before been penetrated so deeply and hard in her life. She didn't want to let him know that though, she wanted him to keep trying to shut her mouth. "So, is that the best you've got? I thought you were a stud... I want you to show me what a stud you are, come on show me you perv... fucking your own grandmother, you are so fucking sick...you better do better than this else me and Brenda are going to fucking ruin you.. God, fuck me, that's so good."

No matter how hard she tried, she wasn't able to stop that last statement coming out. He was fucking her better than she had ever been fucked before. His big cock was relentless and reaching places that had never been reached before. "You call me a perv... you should look yourself, teasing your innocent grandson with these big fucking tits, driving him crazy until he can't take it anymore.. You're the sick one..." Tracey smiled inside; she loved dirty talk and was pleased that he could too. "I wasn't teasing you. We were just sunbathing...fuck...it's not our fault you couldn't handle two old ladies and had to keep coming indoors and stroke this big cock off.. God you feel so fucking good Bobby." he was giving her long full strokes now, as he bottomed out each time, Tracey's hungry snatch would leak more of her juices onto the sheet. "You're going to make grandma cum baby... I'm going to cum all over this big fucking cock...do it hon, make me cum...Jesus.

He didn't waste any more time. Even though he'd already cum three time that day, he was more than ready to unload again, this time inside his sexy grandma. He became a man possessed, leaning down he attached his mouth to hers and started moving his hips like a jack hammer. Tracey closed her eyes as he hammered her and tongue fought with him. Her long nails dug into his back as she clutched him to her. Her legs were wrapped around his bum as she tried to keep him deep inside without success. He was just too powerful. As they got close, Bobby pulled his lips away from hers, he relentlessly kept pounding her and she was doing her best to meet each of his thrusts with one of her own. "Fuck, I'm cumming grandma... fuck."... "Do it baby, cum in me... fill me with your hot young spunk...god, your such a good fucker...I'm cumming... yesssss..." Bobby gave an almighty lunge and his jizm fired out of him like he hadn't cum in a week. "God yes, I can feel your spunk baby, god it's so fucking hot... Jesus Christ..."

After he had made sure that all of his jizm had finally entered his grandma Bobby rolled to his side and Tracey cuddled up beside him. "God Bobby, that was absolutely amazing. Where the fuck did you learn to fuck like that?"

"I don't know grandma. I guess you just inspire me to fuck that way." he said as he looked down at his hand as it mauled her huge tit on his chest.

"Well I don't know about that dear, but you truly did fuck me better than anyone has before. God, it was so good. I suggest we get some rest now dear. If I know Brenda, she'll be here at the crack of dawn."

"You think so? Why so early?"

"Honey, I haven't had a man in this bed or anywhere in this house for over two years. When I did, I used to tell Brenda to come in the evening and we would have some fun. But Brenda being Brenda would always arrive early, and I mean early. Like lunchtime early. She knows you're in my bed dear, trust me when I say she'll be here for breakfast." Bobby laughed.

"Ok, rest it is. I'm just going to go and wash up. I won't be long.""No stay dear. I like the smell of the two of us. Besides, you'll need to have a proper wash up in the morning anyway."

"How's that?"

"You don't think for one minute that rim job you gave me on the stairs is good enough do you. I need this lovely cock in my ass. So get some rest darling." Tracey looked down to his dick as she felt it lurch when she mentioned about him butt fucking her. With a very contented smile she closed her eyes and slept.

12