All Comments on 'What's for Breakfast?'

by roseycheeks8

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now6 months ago

Fuck ... HOT!

Too short, though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another one of the recent 'new' stories on Literotica that I'm POSITIVE I've read before. Nevertheless, it's still a five star story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wow.....i enjoyed the need .nothing makes sex better then the need .when a ma and women build the need it will always be great.

jk1982jk19826 months ago

Love it! More please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

4 Stars, nice drama, there should have been one scene where the husband pulls up though.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Does Candy's father-in-law maybe have a sexy chest hair spread with a good dose of manly hair for her to caress? He sounds like a sexy attractive man who can please and satisfy her!

Chromy2483Chromy24836 months ago

That was very hot and way too short! Although being that she has time off of work and knowing that he is going to be there awhile I'm hoping that this is just the beginning of more adventures to come.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun and erotic. Would have been better without the change to present tense part way through

Will527Will5276 months ago

Whew! My heart is all aflutter and my tongue is still hard....wonderful....

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Oh Lord that was Hot. Is Candy going to start calling him Daddy when he's fucking her brains out. Lovin a forceful FIL filling in for his son.

Five stars and I hope you continue this story. After all FIL will be there for weeks.

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue6 months ago

love these stories. I just think (this is entirely a comment, not a criticism, five stars all the way, and all the stories are perfect) that every slut in each one of these should get bred.

rahulranacrazy1rahulranacrazy13 months ago

This deserves a sequel. I’m going to read the others and comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseycheeks8@roseycheeks8
The itch to write never leaves you even if it's been decades. After taking a hiatus since college, I'm here to get the fantasies out of my head and onto bits. I anticipate that my first several stories will be short as I continue to develop my writing muscles and find my rhyth...