What's for Dinner?

Story Info
I surprised my boyfriend after work with a blow job.
1k words
4.21
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a day! I had finally got home and as I was turning my house key in the lock, I was quickly going through what I'd cook up for dinner fast as I was starving, and knew my boyfriend would be too after a long day at work. Aidan had already gotten home and as I yelled out to him, he quickly rushed into the hallway to shush me, pointing to his phone clamped to his ear as he was on a business call.

"hi babe" he mouthed and continued on discussing the latest merger his company was working on or whatever.

I was tired of him always stressing out post work hours, in fact he was still in his suit trousers and crisp white shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, honing his sculpted forearms, damn he looked good! He'd been working out lately and he looked so good in his office clothes. I was always a sucker for a guy in a shirt and Aidan looked so hot in them.

As he paced along in front of me, talking into his phone, he put his hand through his thick hair, ruffling it up till he got the tousled look that really turned me on. The conversation seemed far from over, but I quickly got an idea. I unbuttoned my top just to show off my tits in the lacy bra I was wearing, and knew he liked, and sauntered over to him, heels and skirt still on. As I knelt down in from of him and reached for his belt buckle, he looked down quizzically at me. I bit my lip to hush him, unbuttoned his trousers, shimmied down his boxers and soon enough, was facing with his dick.

Aidan had a perfect cock -- not only was it long enough, but the girth was perfect. I gripped him with one hand, took him into my mouth and started to suck on him slowly but surely, while cradling his balls with the other hand. I could feel him getting hard already and focused on licking the head and sucking lightly as I knew he liked it. Looking up at him whilst blowing him, I could see his startled eyes looking down at me, as if asking to stop and go on at the same time. This turned me on more and I switching to sucking his balls whilst running my hand down his now full-blown hard-on. As he started stammering on the phone, I alternated between sucking each ball, which I knew drove him crazy. Hearing him getting restless and confused on the phone was getting me more turned and I reached to my nipple and started rubbing -- by now so hard they had started showing through my bra.

"I got to go Mike cause my dinner's ready -- I'll see you tomorrow at the office then..." End of call and he threw his phone down on the nearby couch. "You're crazy" he choked out, which only meant he was as horny as I was "that was about the huge Grey's merger and Mike is going to be furious that I cut him off -- but you're so damn worth it.."

He pulled me up and started kissing me, down to my neck, whilst pulling fof my blouse and sucking at one nipple whilst kneading the other swollen one simultaneously, sucking, crushing, teasing, nibbling them...

"what's for dinner babe?"

Shit, I had completely forgotten about that.

He stopped kissing and seeing the panicked look in my eyes, he burst out laughing. "don't worry, I know exactly what I want to devour". He picked me up and practically threw me onto the couch. Pulling down my pantyhose and panties as he pulled up my skirt at once, he started kissing, blowing and licking at my inner thighs. By now, I was so turned on, I could feel myself dripping wet. As I reached down to touch myself, he forcefully grabbed both my hands and held them back. "don't touch my dinner" he growled and then swooped down on me, sucking at my clit whilst fingering me at the same time. We'd been together not more than a year, but he knew exactly what to do to make me cum as he continued to stroke my wet lips and sliding his fingers in and out rhythmically.

I couldn't help letting out a moan as I knew I was very near, and this only drove him to increase his finger toying, edging me closer. As I moaned louder, he pressed his face into me, growling that he wanted to taste my juice, as I came all over his mouth. He didn't give me time to recover, and went back to sucking at my pulsating clit, whilst I clamped my thighs around his neck. This quickly turned into the buildup of my second orgasm, and I came quickly, sending shivers all over my body, and juices all over his face, which he lapped up.

Aidan was a man on a mission, as whilst I was still thrashing and moaning, he quickly got up and was sliding deeply into me, rocketing my orgasm sky high as I came over and over with his resounding pounding. Him gyrating forcefully against my sensitive clit only caused for me to build up my ferociousness as we joined each other to meet each other's pace -- it was like he was trying to hit every inch of me and would not be satisfied till that happened. I was edging to what seemed like my 50th orgasm when he quickly picked up his pounding and bit on my lips, I knew he was cumming. Reaching to my clit, I looked up at his steady face, his eyes darkened with lust and as he grabbed onto my ass we explosively came together in that moment.

We were both out of breath, and stayed there, our bodies slick with sweat and a mix of our juices, still in that post amazing sex daze, till he got up and kissed me, pulling me up into standing, despite my still quivering legs.

"I'll just order pizza babe, I think we can both agree we've had our fare share of starters tonight" he winked as he slapped my ass.