All Comments on 'What's in a Name? Ch. 07'

by Avide

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awww i wanted alexander and her to fall in love:(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
curious?

Alexnader better do something fast if he wants her or is he just going to be like a big brother to her

canndcanndover 12 years ago
GREAT STUFF!

You know, I really love what you did. Instead of the typical girl meets dream guy and falls in love, you had me fooled. You set us up to think Dominic would eventually be straight forward and go after her and Alexander would hesitate but want her too. Then you bring this great character in out of know where and change it up. I really loved it. I hope you'll have him open up to her. He's got to let her know how old he is if he wants to build a relationship based on love. It'll be interesting how the guys react to Gabe's news. Keep it coming. I love the character you've been developing in Gabe but I think you need to go deeper into him and flesh him out for us. We know relatively nothing about him. Look forward to more ...soon please!

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
awesome!

I love it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
I kind of hate the twist.

I feel like the first chapters were a cheat and a waste. Why did we spend all that time with Alexander if he is to become a secondary character? Why introduce a character (Gabriel) that we don't care about and have not become invested in and have our leading lady fall for him?

So frustrating and upsetting. I absolutely do not want to watch Ravenna fall in love with Gabriel. It is well written as always but not an enjoyable plot twist for me. I'll give it another chapter but if the story is still causing upset instead of enjoyment, I will have to part ways with the story.

Thank you for writing and I appreciate that you are staying true to yourself with your story. Even if it does not remain a source of enjoyment for me, I'm sure many others are loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excited

when do the bad guys come for here?! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ok...

how about another chapter?

sgtsortorsgtsortorabout 12 years ago
Want More

Love this story line....... Need more of it though.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
I love the story

Having opened up to Gabriel, Ravenna would be devastated if he was injured somehow. Her captors are still looking for a way to recapture her, and he would protect her if possible. What was so important to those guys about knowing her name in the first place. If she was kidnapped young, she might never remember her original name.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
K....

there are some love interest twist in here. This Gabe gay kinda throw me off a bit but hey that\s what\s all about isn\t it? But still he just kinda pop out of no where. Normal the leader charactor show up between from ch. 1-3 (depend on how long the ch is) any how the next two ch.s will be interresting to read. It will be a make it or break it for me to continue to read it or not. There should be more info about what's about her name and who the bad guys are and also make it clearer who will get the girl. I though it was going to be Alex and her now Gabe is here....

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
any how

it's ok if Gabe or Dom or Alex get pick by the girl. It's her choice after all, as long as she is sure and firm in her choosing and not hesitate between two guys. Good story and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I figured..

it would be Dom she got with. They had a broader emotional spectrum, that I figured would come around to passionate love considering the banter they exchanged. Im suprised by how many wanted to see her with Alex. She said herself Alex was more of a grandfatherly figure early on.. I wish there was the broad spectrum of emotion between her and Gabe though. Aside from them just talking and the shy intrigue it left me wanting. I guess for me the love is not believable. It came too fast for me maybe? Love has to be based on something. And maybe I missed it. Maybe Im ruined for plain nice love. But because its not based on anything to me, it seems wrong to me, like he might become a crazed stalker lured by her magic. Like its too easy, too comfortable, for things to go right for them. Unstable because of the lack of foundation. The rest of the story is fantastic though, and I enjoyed the most so far. I was deffinitely team Dom though. Maybe that is what will happen, and Dom will save the day.. Dont let what I say offend you or make you stop though, those are just my honest thoughts. I am interested to see where this goes. Thank you for posting!

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
ENDING????

Well i suppose since you have not posted since 11/30/11 that any ending to this will be asking for the impossible...Such a waste ot time to read this far and end up with Nothing.....Great story,and to leave your followers like that,,,

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Just hate this !!

Yet another great story left unfinished :-( I invest time and emotion just to be left hanging ...so annoying ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
COMMIT TO IT OR DON'T PUBLISH IT!!!

This is the third story I have invested in that had me so engrossed and dropped me off a cliff with nothing!

Now I know the markers to look for to ensure that I won't be left hanging again.

Writers have an obligation to their readers regardless of whether or not it's an online posting or a published book in circulation.

So frustrating!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ugh!

A other great story unfinished! So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Finish

Sorry to see this story abandoned in 2011. Wish the author would continue since the chanarecters and story line are so interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous