All Comments on 'What's Love Got to Do with It??'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the upside ending. Honor being held above the lower desires.

KUDOS

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story and writing. Too bad the ending was so flat. It could have been five stars, not three if the climax that was building w as developed. I felt hanging. Jenny will do this again. Are you planning another story based on her emotional inadequacies? I will skip it.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

It’s not common to see stories here where the wife doesn’t take the leap. It was all so above board, but there was good tension and a good ending.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - the skanky, slut crossed the line numerous times both, emotionally and physically. He should have kicked her to the curb in the middle of the first confrontation. He will never, ever be able to trust her again. The rest of the story was a waste of time.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story, but he should never trust daddy’s girl and he should have harpooned fish man.

reggmoreggmoabout 2 years ago

It should have ended after the first page on the set up with the escort women. This bitch wants strange and is going to get it. Correct ending BTB.

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

2nd read, 2nd comment... I missed one very critical item that would/should have tossed her out on her ass, sex or not, but perpetuating a total loss in trusting her ever again. She ratted her husband out about the 9mm in the glove compartment. He was rather stupid too not locking the car with a loaded gun in it! She was in on her arranging some strange?!@#$%^

Don's goons would never have known to look unless she told her boss. So she was willing to see her husband get maimed over this as his fallback protection was moot. Nope - to the curb with her, and she is a lawyer?....?

/

My gosh the typo's in the writing so many he(r) or the(y) screw ups and more. Did you never proof read this? Remember read it out loud, make fixes, put down for 2 weeks and reread aloud. Amazing how many oops you find.

/

Don Bass-turd is a predator who officially did five other married women... While they were on the cruise Terry needed to have some one give Don a baseball bat haircut and circumcision while making Don a eunuch.

/

2.9*, whoopee hooyah

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

He should've done something to the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whew! Nicely done.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Good story, very entertaining. With that said, Jennie is a weak, conniving, unscrupulous bitch., and I don't see how love can conquer that. But everyone is different, and props to Terry for giving it a shot. I don't understand why he didn't take legal action against the company. It would be a strong case, and would hurt that asshole some. Also, a man who keeps untraceable guns hidden, is a man of potential violence and would have no problem beating the bosses ass. But that never happened. It should have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The poor cuckold decided to be soulmates with someone he could not trust. Why a cuckold? He nicely negotiated for quite a while with his wife to please quit making out with her boss and to please not fuck him . That's a bit to much patience. He still had to keep an eye on her in retirement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No punishment for the jerk?

No stars.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

"And I kept mine."

Are you like some kind of idiot? You certainly know what you wrote up to that point. In what way was the wife faithful? The lack if sexual intercourse does not faithful make when one is engaged in a full blown emotional affair with make out sessions and heavy petting.

Seriously, do you honestly believe the bullshit you write because it really doesn't make sense. The character reactions to events you create are unrealistic. The boss might as well be a cartoon villain. The wife is like bizarro world stepford wife and the husband is so wooden and void of emotion he might as well be a carving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How can you trust such a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No... Fuck no... She went way... Way too far... See ya... Wouldn't wanna be ya...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nobody noticed "My .9mm was there"? That's a tiny bullet, .0354 inch, if my math is correct. If yer gonna write it, know what yer writin'. Proof reading is your friend.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

I am with KRD19254 -- arranging the weekend, and tipping the boss about the 9mm are breakers. On a contrasting note, if the goons had had to search his vehicle, they might well have found his Evildoer's .380.

If Terry has trouble "keeping up", Womanizer makes a variety of toys that he can HELP her with, extending both her stimulation and his recovery intervals.

green117green117over 1 year ago
Math - the forgotten superpower

Annony sez:

"Nobody noticed "My .9mm was there"? That's a tiny bullet, .0354 inch, if my math is correct. If yer gonna write it, know what yer writin'. Proof reading is your friend."

Math is your friend, if you do it right. You didn't - a good way to check is to do a rough approximation... 9mm/25.4(mm/inch) is a bit larger than a third... you had a decimal point error.

I generally advise people not to suggest other people need proof reading - everybody needs proof reading, so saying so says nothing useful, and might suggest an attempt to cast shade.... which kinda leave you in the dark.

green-something

(stay away from the financial markets if you can't do the rough approximation check thing... there is a >lot< of misleading stuff out there, and so reasonableness is a good thing to be able to estimate. Green Guys from Mars have exactly what reason to make a Slut Ray?)

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Good writing skills but a terrible plot. No man, probably some cucks included, would put up with such a worthless bitch. The MC was such a wimpy gutless character you should win some award for creating him. I still think the best way to have ended this farce was to let wifey have her weekend with her lover while sending the girls off somewhere exclusive arranging for all their returns at the same time. Then with all happy and smiling discover Hubby/Dad sitting in a recliner inside the door with most of his head missing from the shotgun blast. Now that's payback! Let the kid's handle Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing but as is often the case, this author takes things past the edge of suspenseful "no return". We were to believe that the wife has daddy issues and cannot control herself with her boss. She literally tries a deceitful swap in a potentially dangerous setting. She refuses to quit work when clearly she is incapacitated with the predator. She kisses him passionately and touches his erect penis. Despite already having a sexual companion in her husband that it sounds most women would die for. And she is so open with her obsession and unwilling to see that she cannot taste TR he forbidden fruit even once. We know she talks about a single fling but promotes it in private to a "few times" on the therapist's office. Even with the husband threatening to

divorce her and wreck the family, she still obsessed taking advice from the asshole. Finally she sets up the beach house weekend as a "fair trade" for quitting her job (wtf?), husband moves and is ready to divorce. She wants to wait but feels the guy's equipment in the office and swoons. And finally magically overcomes at his condo on Friday after lunch but well before the planned excursion. Why did she even go to his place? She knew that her husband would divorce for any sexual activity (though she already skirted that line) and so the condo was danger. And yet it was not the weekend sex romp she had planned on earlier. Then suddenly she gets a spine and waves off? Husband has audio but so what? Her actions up to the supposed healing and mending see are deplorable. If she has mental issues (which she does) she should see a therapist. But she is so willful that she will not seek help even after how close their marriage come to detonating. The MC should of told her he was there at the condo. Make up a lie about using a PI firm. And that he had the process server there, just so she could know that she could not hide and how close she came to Armageddon. So yeah why are the wives in these stories not just shut wannabes but obsessed nymphomaniacs that have zero control when around some singular hot guy? Wtf? Women are complex personalities. People have nuances. Yet most of the wives portrayed on the author's stories come off as ocd nightmares who cannot help themselves.

mdadaminmdadaminover 1 year ago

she already cheated , end of the story

he should divorce her, after she said "may be the damage already done, so I will wait and see", which means that if she found out that her husband will divorce her then she will do it any way??? how can you trust such a cheater

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bass needed some ass whooping.

Canuck5697Canuck5697over 1 year ago

The wife is an absolute twit.

GreWulfGreWulfover 1 year ago

Don Bass-big mouth = Nasal coffee enema.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 1 year ago

Great read.

Well done. 5/5

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Husband should have been more specific. You quit work today, or I file and you get served. Instead he was just talked. I would have been done after the initial get-away.

backgar12backgar12over 1 year ago

Excellent story, as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So she leaves the job and goes to work at an ESTATE AGENTS!, what could possibly go wrong?. The wife is weak and has no respect for husband, just a matter of time. Oh and why no payback for Don?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she and her boss first hit him with this scheme at the retreat he should have told her to go ahead and do it then got straight into his car, driven home and gone online to set up a divorce petition. then he should have packed up all her shit and left it out on the front lawn, then changed the locks. He allowed her to go way further than could ever could be acceptable and thinks he won just because he/they prevented sexual intercourse from taking place. Until next time she gets that itch.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce the adulterous cunt already!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Oh, you really wanted to fuck him, kissed him, touched his cock? Well, then, I guess everything’s gonna be fine. Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I totally concur with the Anonymous comment from 7 months ago starting "Eccellent writing but ...". Indeed, in almost every story written by the author the married wife despite being married to a good husband, a (supposedly) strong marriage and often a husband who is an excellent lover, develops an intense, uncontrollable sexual desire for some predator, going from fantasy to intense, destructive obsession in just a few short pages, putting her entire marriage, family, peace of mind, happiness, and future at stake, knowing that the end result will be ruinous or absolutely damaging to her marriage, and yet they still spend almost the whole story skirting the line (or in some case leaping over it), milking every last drop of suspense. But the women just come off as obsessive psychos who are locked into so demented mind-sex loop. Huh? Women are more complex than this. The predator is not some walking, talking sex drug laced with heroin. Look she chested and crossed the line with her setup, her planned trysts (plural, see therapist confession), but no kiss or touching a guys erection through his pants, despite all his promises is going to make her so crazed with lust that she premeditates and communicates marital suicide as she figuratively plans to.light her marriage on fire right in front If her husband. Honestly not sure why the husband doesn't just leave and get a divorce at the start. Sure he loves her and his kids but she has gone (atbleast temporarily) insane, with no idea if she will ever stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really surprised that he didn't tell her how close she was to losing everything in the asshole's condo on that last Friday. Tell her that he hired a PI firm and had her followed since the prior weekend ambush. Tell her was with a PI outside the asshole's condo and that was there with a process server just waiting for confirmation. She can be pissed all she wants, but she was the one with the unholy, insane obsession for the predator a he already told her he doesn't trust her. Put some fear into her. Reinforce the idea that actually saved her that her husband would know if she did it. But now realize he was already way ahead, waiting to pounce. Heck screw that maybe even ring the guy's door bell and make an appearance, asking to see his wife. Doesn't have to serve her then. He was ready to act anyways. Why just wait? She wasn't rational. Yeah she pulled back but the risks were very high of dissolution. He had agency and then gave it up by not either confrontation her in the condo or on the balcony or when she walled out or telling her afterwards. Each have different potential outcomes, but being passive is rarely the best course. They got lucky. Her fear of him fighting it out saved her and their marriage though she had numerous infidelities before then (planned, coerced swap, kissing, touching his erection through his pants, ultimatum for a weekend of sex, and then visiting the condo). Thatbis already damaging as hell to a.marriage and many guys would seek at least separation and counseling considering she is doing it so openly despite all kinds of warnings. He follows along carefully, holds his ground, makes clear the stakes, all good, but then he never uses anything about that Friday to reinforce her mind that not only did she survive whistling past thr graveyard bit henis clearly attuned to her possible cheating ways.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker6011 months ago

I usually hate raac stories, but this one wasn't too bad, well written and no saccharine at the end. I still would have preferred Mr Bass deep in the ocean permanently. At the very least he could have been tenderize by the MC. If this was a true story, I have little doubt that his over-sexed daddy's girl will cheat on him. Just a matter of time. He needs to buy more bullets.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The MC was a wuss,his wife rubbing another man's cock?????? Divorce the nasty bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nope. Fish man should have gotten an ass beating. No way a real man would let that go on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an absolutely idiotic story. Does this writer not understand that Don's head is in a noose trying to screw a subordinate employee who is an officer of the court? Plus, there is a trail of witnesses who can be deposed, especially the employee who he is criminally and civilly harassing. Yeah, she's in the middle of it, but corporate officers are held to a much higher standard, and anytime this situation occurs, the supervising employee is wrong, both statutorily and in the court of public opinion. Unless he works for a one person LLC, he's subject to corporate governance which includes protecting the corporation. As a corporate lawyer, she will also be held to nearly as high a standard, and after she was awarded her settlement, she'd be terminated for cause and have trouble chasing ambulances even if she's standing on the rear bumper! Such a dumb, dumb premise. And what's with LW men fathering twins at 90-times the national average and only female ones, at that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought it was a good story. She clearly had a deep seated need that she would not give up, even if it meant her ruin. Luckily, he was able to intervene enough to stop it.

In regards to the sexual harassment: yes, it would be textbook harassment; however, Jennie would never bring that suit. First, she’s totally a willing participant. Second, there are witnesses to her being a participant. Third, if filed, it’s pretty likely that she won’t get a second look when looking for a new position.

And, no, this is not an RAAC. I think Jennie had a baseline desire and was groomed by a predator. She was strong enough to resist. Is she the most wonderful of women? No. She already went too far and burned a lot of trust just to survive. But give her credit: she thought the marriage was pretty much over and still finally put a stop to it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like your stories but I can't get passed guys having sex with their wives while all the time knowing that she's thinking of someone else.

c24jc24j5 months ago

Finally, a good story about a person able to understand the ramifications of giving into weakness, and overcoming that weakness. Well written. The company must have had a worthless HR though . . . otherwise, she could have let them know, and created a bit of a stink.

SeaChangerSeaChanger4 months ago

What man would let a woman drag him to the bedroom by his dick ?

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

A story about low morals and no honour or integrity whatsoever. Brilliantly written and captured the deconstruction of a once proud husband. Honestly men like him deserve all the shit that falls in the mouths. On the up side he is keeping a skank from ruining a normal and deserving man’s life. Best ever writing easy to read and proper grammar

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a small comment. He got his .38 from his tire well and a spare clip. Most .38s are revolvers. I suppose it could have been a Glock .38 but that wasn't mentioned anywhere.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove4 months ago

I am pretty sure my husband has one but not sure. He calls it his "old 52" or something like that. I think it is a 38 but I get confused with all the numbers because he says 380 sometimes too. Good story as usual. I am always amazed at the many ways wives can fuck things up. You have quite the imagination. I never get tired of your stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only in these LW stories do we hear of wives with arbitrary obsessions with a guy they can't seem to break, even when it's clear they'll lose everything. If that isn't a case of straight up mental illness, I don't know what is. When I think of people that have these kinds of obsessions, I generally picture stalkers and serial killers; not women that want to fuck a guy. It just doesn't fit the mould in my book. Of course, Don was a predator and was encouraging it, but it was the wife's decision in the end and she almost lost it all. There's something amusing about how someone can risk fucking up their whole life just for a bit of strange dick or pussy. Human stupidity truly does know no bounds.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

.380 not .38.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No retribution for Don? Disappointing. Terry was certainly capable.

/

To the Anon who made the gun comment; you misread the story. Terry had a .380 in his trunk, not a .38. You are correct that a .38 cartridge is for a revolver. A .380 is designed for a semi-automatic. Finally, Glock does not make a .38 caliber handgun. They do make a Model 38, which is a .45 caliber semi-automatic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She was already cheating!!

She's married with kids in a long term relationship. A monogamous relationship.

She'd been carrying on an emotional affair for a while by the time of rhe beginning of the story. They had kissed. Done some inappropriate touching. Inappropriate communicating on an emotional level for weeks/months as boss and employee.

This is cheating. The only thing left was for them to fuck. But God dammit it was already cheating and unacceptable.

She still should have been out on her ass divorced. I would have divorced her without a second thought. Especially when she came home with the weekend of sex ultimatum.

Stupid bitch...and the husband was a fucking moron for putting up with it.

Stupid characters. Stupid story.

deependerdeepender27 days ago

OO, oo...I touched your cock! Now I have to fuck you for three days.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous