All Comments on 'What's Love Got to Do with It??'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Helluva story but he's a lot more patient than I think I would have been.

Galama88aGalama88aover 2 years ago

Great story thank you

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story. But THE PROBLEM was never resolved. It was only put on the back burner. It will bite them in the future and they will most likely lead to a divorce. Thank-you for this story… I enjoyed this read thoroughly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The situation at the lodge was enough, marriage over. Letting them into my vehicle to disarm me so they could try to force the issue. That level of betrayal would have never been forgotten or forgiven. She could have fucked him that weekend. After all she was already his bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She cheated. He’s a cuck. What she did with her boss is cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As wimpy as can get…no payback to big bass!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jennie for sure scratched the paint pulling out of the garage. But if they both put some elbow grease to it they'll be able to buff it out. There ought to be laws regarding predatory people (male and female) who break up marriages by pursuing known married people. There were 746,971 (45 reporting States and D.C.) divorces in 2019 in the U.S.A., this doesn't count five unreported states. Not all divorces are the result of predators breaking up the marriage. But surely predatory practices account for at least some of the reasons marriages fail. Can't think of too many people lower than those who just don't give a damn that they are ruining someone else's life. The offended spouse, the children, parents, siblings...a host of people take damage because some fool wants to be a hand grenade in the life someone else. For them there needs to be consequences! - TANSTAAFL

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Interesting story but the problem is that the real issue is not dealt with. And in these kinds of loving wives stories they rarely are. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

.

If the wife is getting fabulous mind blowing sex several times a week As she admits to and openly brags about . Yet she has the overpowering desire to have sex with her boss. There are only 2 possibilities.

.

All these orgasms that the wife is having she is faking and the husband is too stupid to know it. That seems very unlikely.

.

Or the wife is mentally unstable.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

bad way to live, all that wondering every time a daddy guy comes around. that shit adds up over time, poisons ur mind. she has mental problems and doesnt want to get help for it. surprising this hadnt happened earlier in their marriage

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Spying on his wife. Tapping her communications, putting hidden recorders on her person. Following her. Stalking her. He even had to resist the urge to shoot her with an unregistered pistol when she walked out of the bedroom.

She needs to divorce him, get a restraining order and hopefully have him put in jail before he fucking murders her AND the kids. He’s a psychopath.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Had a sick feeling in the gut reading this story. 5*

Really well done.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing! he should divorce the whore. She wants that asshole and unless the asshole dies, she'll eventually get him. She also has wandering eyes and will eventually get somebody else ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Interesting story with two unnecessary plot holes

I liked the story but was put off by the MC's intent to use his gun against his wife's boss at the beginning of the story. At that point he had no idea that she was on the verge of having an affair with him. Why would anyone search his car and unload his gun? Second, her proposal that she'd quit her job and then spend the weekend with her boss was crazy. He made it clear that any sex would end their marriage. He should have told her that she should keep her job he's divorcing her.

While the aspect of bugging the wife was creepy, it was the only way he could be certain his obsessed wife wasn't screwing her boss. I liked the story and gave it 4 stars.

reasonable man

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

I think she can't be trusted, is way too much work.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

He isn't a psychopath, just a husband that cares about his marriage and is not willing to give into his wife's juvenile behavior.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

At last... a guy who confronts the situation immediately instead of sneaking around for the next 6 months, getting evidence he doesn't need. I really enjoyed this. I liked the protag and it kept me on the edge of my seat... will she or won't she? I was hoping for, she won't. 5 big stars from me. We need a whole lot more stories like this, good plot, well written, and suspenseful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of lawyers and twins in these stories. Why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage 1/5

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

well told sir, 4****

OaksfineOaksfineover 2 years ago

Great story about a man that will do what’s needed to protect what’s his even going as far a putting a bullet in a asshole and a slut if it came to it. I feel he has a talent that he needs to explore like a side hustle as a PI.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Good story

I liked that the MC told the kids what was happening. That definitely helped him.

And what was in the Box? The secret that MC would like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was a rushed ending - 3*

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Honestly, the one thought that I kept having thought is the absurdity of the dialogue. The wife was most certainly in an emotional affair AND a physical affair without penetration. That the husband only cares about a penis going into the vagina is absurd. He is supposed to be intelligent but doesn't act so.

This is a poor execution of an overdone theme. It's like waking up and feeling like diner food. You know what your gonna get. So you head our and the eggs are overdone, the hash us dry and the toast is burned. Maybe the short order cook is infatuated with a new customer because he looks like her daddy. Cough.

Lame.

cyrus8cyrus8over 2 years ago

Great stuff, as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: Anonymous of 3 hours ago. The leading cause of divorce is financial issues. Either both partners working too long to make ends meet or a medical issues that drives them into financial ruin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not sure why I gave this excellent story a 4 instead of a 5, but there you go. Maybe because the resolution was disquieting. This weakness of hers hasn't been expunged. Does he really want to live the rest of his life like this? My solution? A harsh post-nup, giving him everything and her nothing should she stray. And no reciprocity. She's the one who fucked up, and may again, this time worse. At least this way his royalties will be protected.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

I liked this one but Jennie did cheat and kept cheating which I found at odds with Terry's boundaries.

Making out and touching, groping and fondling, even with clothes is cheating.

She also didn't seem to give a rat's ass about him having sex with anyone he wanted.

She was extremely unhealthy mentally and emotionally and it was never resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, semi auto handguns use magazines, not clips. Its like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

She went past the husband test a few times and admitted she was going to have sex with dipshit.. He had to bring their kids into preventing her to not do it. Sorry don't buy it. Did keep my interest but knew where it was heading especially with Valentine's Day coming up. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, well written. 5 stars

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Nice touch having the process server waiting outside his condo and then calling it off when she finally did the right thing.

In these types of stories I love how it's always "if you really love me the way you say you do them you'd let me do this". Always about what the wife wants and feels. The wife never seems to care about what her husband or children want and feel.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Another good story well worth the top score 5/5

Keep it up.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

I think that wakadoodle's comments proves that This person is mentally unstable. It's OK to question the husband's actions or morals and ethics but to completely ignore is to completely ignore what the wife did in the story..... Shows a level of delusion from whackadoodle which is hard to understand

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

I like will she/won’t she stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nah nothing is resolved -

2 weeks down the road the next brainfart coul let her have "ideas" again

and/or

mr. kknd (krushkillndestroy) realy gets nuts and berserk

= both are in dire need for help

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Magazine, not clip.

Talk about, not speak on.

Work it out, not work on it.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Unique approach to the loving wives story. Well done.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 2 years ago

I thought .38 caliber handguns only come as a revolver. And 9MM have magazines, not clips.

Good story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ehhh, I found this indecisive long winded and boring🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️.. I honestly didn't understand the ridiculous back and forth? 🤔.. the story starts with hubby searching his car for a gun. I expected fireworks but no.. nothing. As the storyline progress, it becomes clear the wife has a infatuation with her boss. Her and her boss decided they will spend the weekend together and her hubby will get a prostitute for the weekend. Hubby, declines their generous offer and absolutely refuse to allow his wife to fuck her boss. So this LOOOOOONNNNGGGG 4 page boring story is basically of a husband trying to do his best to get his wife not to sleep with her boss. Despite 101 warnings from him, she still wants to bang her boss. Hubby ask his slut wife to quit her job... she adamantly refuse. Saying she can stay away from don(her boss)....Despite her failing several husband tests.. the conversations is so bizarre, I don't see any husband doing what he did. I would've gave the slut enough rope to bang herself. She wants to do it. Despite being warned of what all she will lose within seconds of doing it. What's even more insulting was her finally quitting her job but having the sheer fucking audacity to tell him she's going away for the weekend with Don to get him out of her system. When she gets back, they can move on cause she quit and won't see Don again. She goes on to say, that's all she's willing to compromise on.. umm say what now? That slut would've been dragged out of the house by her hair. The total lack of respect and love in this story is just ugghh.. no spouse should have to fight to keep their spouse FAITHFUL!. That shit should be automatic once you say "I DO" !. There's no such thing as Sabbaticals or hall passes in a marriage. otherwise why get married? Who the fuck have time to police their spouse and their pussy? This story just gets even more long winded. Husband starts seeing a therapist as he is confuse why the wife is willing to risk their family for her boss penis? The therapist comes up with some bullshit excuse, she has daddy issues (don't we all?) and that's why she is so sexually attracted to her boss. Not many of us have that type of daddy issues. I have no desire to fuck my daddy or fuck someone who look like my daddy 🤮🤔🤮🤢🤢. I would think after this revelation the hubby would finally give up at this point. Why? Cause there will be more Don's!. If she has daddy issues it's not going to stop at just Don. What happens when her daddy issues flares up again with another boss, coworker, neighbor----another Don?🤔🤔..am I to believe as hard as this woman was fighting to get her hole filled by don (because of her daddy issue) that she's suddenly gave up that burning desire? That desire that was so hot she was willing to risk losing her husband, kids, house, respect of her daughters, parents, friends, in laws🤔🤔... yeah ok. I don't believe it😭😭🤭🤭...I just didn't understand the 4 pages really. It was 4 pages of really nothing happening. Just a bunch of talking and whining like a little bitch. It wasn't until the last page the potential slut came to her senses (allegedly) .. this was just boring. This story was exhausting. That marriage was exhausting. I actually skipped some of all that talking.. jezus...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Good story. Ignore the criticism of the husband. He had ample reason to be worried, but he hung in there in the hope of saving the marriage. It sounds like she continues to have issues.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

It was a decent story. Took a lot of effort to suspend common sense to keep reading. Are there really men who would accept what she tried to do to him. She is a thinly veneered slut. His future is in divorce court or cuck clothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well told tale of temptation. Husband was portrayed very well…he had his values and principles and was not going to abandon them. He also had a rather large reservoir of patience and forgiveness for his wife, who all but told him that he had to accept her desires to sample her boss. But he made it crystal clear that if she went over the line…the marriage was over.

.

Wifey was a conundrum. While she seemed to absolutely know that what she wanted to do was wrong…and that it would destroy her marriage….she seemed to lack the character to resist. It was only constant pressure by hubby reminding her of the consequences that kept her from acting on her urges. In truth, not sure how hubby stayed with her after all that.

.

At the end of the day, it is impossible to understand how any woman (or man, for that matter) would succumb to the base urge to fuck outside a marriage GIVEN the assumption that the person DID love the spouse AND fully understood the ramifications. Not sure if wifey ever really did get it.

.

One of your best, demander. First 5 ***** I’ve ever given you. Thanks for writing!

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

A few details left out, like y he moved back in so quickly, no marriage counseling and be seems to forgive her attitude quickly as well. She seems like she would stray again if the issues aren't addressed. He should've gotten a post nul done as well but hey it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whackdoodle is obviously suffering from CDD (Cuck Derangement Disorder). Interesting story. The husband did what he needed to do to save the marriage, and the wife managed to show some character in the end. The prose worked well, and the plotting was well paced. You did a good job of having the wife walk along the edge of the precipice. A lot of us would have had her served after the lodge incident and certainly after her refusal to quit. Still, I can see the outcome as plausible.5 BTW, I think you writing is improving...

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

I did like this tale, it was different somewhat. And it did end well. BUT, just like he said, the “empty nest” years are very difficult time for spousal fidelity? More cautioun is called for. This one may be a good choice for some follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, thanks for the read.

Husband was proactive and stayed on top of the issue that his wife was prepared to cheat on him with her boss. He sent a clear and constant message to her about his boundaries and his deal breakers regarding her sexual inflation with her boss Don - Fuck him and our marriage is over. Jennie proved with the setup at the lodge that she was untrustworthy and had decided to cheat and as such it was only the constant surveillance by her husband that saved her from fucking Don and ending her marriage. The fact that Jennie still refuses to deal with her "Daddy" issues leaves a dark shadow over their marriage. It still feels like its still only a matter of WHEN and not IF she will cheat in the future. Doesn't seem like much of a marriage if the husband has to be her warden to keep her from falling off the fidelity wagon and self destructing the marriage.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Great read from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are a lot of 6' tall, stocky white guys with curly hair out there. Since Jen refuses to seek mental health help to deal with the issues she'll always be susceptible to being fucked by them.

End the farce of a marriage after the weekend retreat. As another commenter said, she facilitated his disarming to further her complicit act of betrayal. She had chosen which side she was on and it wasn't his.

Oh and WHACKDOODLE really lived up to his or her moniker with the view that the husband was a psychopath for wanting to protect his marriage and family. Hey Whack, when did he ever threaten his kids? What's it like in the universe you live in?

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. 5 stars.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

D

As I have said in the past I like almost all of your work. I love Tina Turner so you were going to get a good score no matter what.

When you started off with, 'She was dancing, close, with her boss -- one Don Bass. I always thought there was something fishy about the guy. Never liked him at all. He had a large mouth.

I almost died laughing about the big mouth bass.

The girls were excited about school opening. They'd be juniors, and would start applying to schools. She had turned on a basketball game. She never liked basketball. This is August or early September, Basketball doesn’t start until October.

That could have been a score changer.

As I read about her past and her 'Daddy' issues, I wondered if maybe the reason her dad had left was because he had molested her and she had repressed memories and blamed herself that he died.

Anyway great story.

AileyInnAileyInnover 2 years ago

Enjoy your stories. I do have a problem with hot mothers that are willing to risk their families for cheating. It does make for a titillating story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FINALLY!!! A story with a headline of "will she or won't she" thinking 'oh great another one of these,' which typically means she'll spread out for someone else. But this kept up the suspense with big temptation almost breaking for it. Then with her being able to resist in the end, retain the marriage and family. And don't worry there's still sex in it, yes that can occur without her needing to be with someone else. Very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

JonDoe ..he moved in so quickly and forgave because he also was keeping tabs on her and found she wasn't lying. And witnessed her rejecting the boss at the condo, on her last day. He probably wouldn't have if he was solely going off her word without having his electronic eyes.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Talk about taking it to the edge. Good story with a fair amount of tension and suspense. But I'm stuck in the middle with this one on whether to keep her without being able to trust her or throwing it all away and starting over. She did quit her job but she still knows where Don lives and works. Certainly still has his phone number. So it's still very easy for her to hook up with him to hook up with him.

Kilty11Kilty11over 2 years ago

Love these kinds of stories. Some of these comments have got to be fake. There is no way some of these people believe what they write in the comments. We’ll done.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

I liked it, but how could he ever trust her again?

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

This is a good story and is well written.

My Unreasonable Nit Pickin: No modern firearm uses clips. They use magazines. A clip does not go into a firearm. It holds 5-10 rounds of ammunition together as one pushes the rounds into the firearms magazine. One can operate the firearm just fine without the clip. Loading the weapon is merely slower.

The magazine is an integral portion of the firearm. Magazines are not always removable. One cannot fire a weapon without its magazine, unless one completely bypasses the feeding mechanism and places the round directly into the breach.

Saying "clip" instead of magazine is so noob. And inaccurate. So cringe. It is kinda like holding a handgun sideways, gangsta style. It is the evidence of an ignorant person posturing as a tough guy. The type of person who accidentally shoots someone because they are trying to look cool.

So, the guy was so prepared for trouble (some might say paranoid, but not me) that he hides a .308 behind a spare tire, but he doesn't actually carry a firearm that he can actually use in time to protect himself or his family? I dunno.

I get keeping one in the glove compartment. It is easily at hand while driving, if it is needed. Behind a spare tire is useless. Seriously, wtf. I mean, maybe for storing it as a backup of your backup, but that only makes sense if you keep a gun with you always, everywhere, only exceptions being the bank, court room, airport or police station. That type of person would have had that 9 mm in his waistand holster. Not when he is at a remote location, he has never been to, with people he is not sure of. Oh hell no. That kind of gun nutjob has marked every exit, is keeping track of every potential threat, which means everyone but his wife. He is keeping his right hand empty. He has a tentaive exit strategy. He doesn't trust those MFers. No sirree. He doesn't trust those MFers one bit.

I think the character does not represent the gun carrying nutjobs very well. He needs to attend a tactical class.

/end rant

For me, the bitch thrives on the adrenaline of playing with fire. She is gonna fuck someone sooner or later unless she deals with the underlying issues. Well, if she existed, which she does not. Because she is a fictional character made up for a dirty story read by a bunch of perverts.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

Reading the comments, it is so funny that stories on this site are judged primarily by the choices of the characters. I bet the author is scratching his head. He may have struggled to make the dialogue sound natural, being clear enough as to who is speaking without writing "Abner said.". He labored deleting rabbit trails to keep the story focused. He lost sleep over whether to write in first person perspective or 3rd person fly on the wall perspective.

And some reader might give him a one star and comment that since the character did not put his flirty wife in the hospital from a justified ass whoopin, that clearly the character is a cuck wimp and the author must be a cuck too. So the story sucks.

:-D

Damn, two rant comments on the same story. Sorry.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

One of yourbest in a long time. I really enjoyed reading it. There was solid character development, a steady logical progression of the plotline, and an ending that left us pretty much where we may find ourselves in our own life situations. Only thing I would have done if I were the husband, get a post-nup. I'm all about trust but verify, but I'd want catastrophic consequences if she ever slipped again. 5*

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

@SilverWolf78754 The weapon was not a .38, but a .380, which is a common semi-automatic round. I actually like the choice of a .38 revolver for your hiding a pistol behind your spare tire because you can't have too many guns. Side profile doesn't matter in that scenario and the added reliability is worth holding less rounds since the weapon is likely not being maintained regularly due to being inaccessible without removing the spare tire.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Different but very well done. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In my opinion, on the part of her boss, it's not even sexual harassment anymore, it's attempted rape. Harassment is lustful looks, ambiguous jokes and sexual innuendos. And here there are already repeated attempts of sexual acts without the unequivocal approval of the second party. Even if the company's policy does not prescribe any penalties for such actions, this already falls under a criminal offense.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

The attraction she felt for her Daddy figure is a real thing. Girls are genetically pre programmed to be attracted to protective men who hold positions of authority. As they mature, MOST all women learn to be totally independent and live their lives completely unaffected by that prehistoric genetic coding. Jennie had a traumatic situation with her father and never emotionally matured. Added to that is the likelihood of some type of pheromonal attraction she had for Don. The combination would be pretty intense for her. Now, that in no way excuses what she contemplated at the lodge, did in her office, and planned with her resignation. A mature person recognizes the attraction when first encountered and extricates themselves from the situation. What she was doing is kinda like a recovering addict hanging out with active drug users. Hubby was right, she would eventually give in to her desires. She should have quit her job long before the lodge event. Mature folks can control themselves and make rational decisions. Although rational decisions guarantees a lot of very boring stories on LITEROTICA.COM

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure he can Trust the slut even after 2 years needs to keep a close eye on the whore

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

What a joke of a story! Terry, the wimpiest fucking man on the planet. She cheated, he cried. She still wants to cheat, he will probably cry some more. How many MEN would put up with her skanky actions? NONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much ado about nothing. No cheating, no divorce, no revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sexy bits could have been more fun, but the story overall was very well written. 5*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

He had enough on the recordings to punish the fishman. Two years have gone by, time to make a late visit with that unregistered gun. Pistol whip the scumbag for a while before ending him. Disappear that bastard. He will continue to break up other marriages until someone stops him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A different take o a similiar story (boss, hooker, weekend, job)that received a lotof endings from various authors. While similiar, your story is more than different enough to stand on it's own merit. Plus I like it when the guys wearing the white hats win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real portrayal of a selfish woman, who lost control of her own ethos to be who she agreed to be and spend years trying to be... (monogamous wife, mediocre mother), and became who she actually is, a horny slut, who put her good life and family underneath a mountain of shame, for the thrill of the boss's power trip that she gave him for the promise of some naughty adultery. Fuck her. I am convinced there are other loyal and faithful women out there.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

She's 38, no way she's hotter than Rita.

\

"That's harsh. You must not really love me at all." - Typical loving wife ILLogic! Their willingness to fuck around has no impact on their love for their husbands, but their husbands' unwillingness to put up with it shows that they don't love their wives!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Well, that worked really well. A good 5* story of how a wise, careful husband cockblocked a sexual bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you people that think she quit her job would save her marriage ,thats so stupid ,she drives ,her lover drives . that would not stop it from happening , divorce is the only answer. stupid man,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I kept waiting for something to happen...

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

If I could rate this lower than a 1*, I would.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Two Weeks Apart?

The TWINS met several guys at the ‘other’ pool. One of the daughters liked one of the guys. Then We-The-Readers are informed that ‘their’ birthdays were two weeks apart! It sounded like the ‘they’ referred to the fraternal twin daughters. But probably the ‘they’ was a daughter and a new ‘male of interest.’ There HAVE been cases where a substantially premature twin pregnancy resulted in two surviving kids whose birthdays are that far (and even more) apart. But I would bet it was just an ambiguous statement … but the birthday issue on someone who never appears in the tale again is just a gratuitous error.

5* despite the sub-bb gun calibre of 0.9 millimeters.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Since the boss was forcing himself on to her numerous times and every time she rebuked him, he is a predator. He already did it to five other women.

/

The husband was a pussy. Her previous boss needed to learn a lesson to not mess with married women nor attempt to force sex with married women. While they were on a cruise the EX-boss needed a mugging with a baseball bat to painfully make his testicles useless. Kill his libido - save womankind from a predator (and lawyer too).

/

3.75*, Hooyah, due to lack of any retribution to her EX-boss.

keystone00000keystone00000over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. The wife is an affair waiting to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another story about a man who can be lead around by his dick.

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsover 2 years ago

Good story, 5 big stars. Our protagonist, Terry is a real schmuck though, isn’t he?

His wife tries to set him up with a hooker do she can fuck the boss, then hounds him for weeks afterwards to let her do it anyway. She doesn’t but only because he spends all his time frantically blocking her.

But in the end it turns out her fantasizing about the boss when she’s fucking hubby turns Terry on. So in the end, after an alleged marriage counsel spoke some absolute nonsense about a daddy complex all is forgiven and they live happily ever after. Even though he doesn’t trust her.

What a loser, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To much bs in this story. Too much effort from his part to keep a wife who is not sure if she can keep her legs closed for other men. *

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not as good as some think this is.

If the wife hadnt been the usual over the top thinking with her pussy LW caricature it would have been better than a 2 1/2.

Every paragraph just became the same rinse and repeat conversation with the husband and her.

So while the story was nothing we havent read before, I did enjoy the lay out of this plot (Loved the bit to get the ammosexuals hard at the beginning) but the characters you wrote werent worth investing in.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Did

An adolescent write this.

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

*2. As Jimmy Carter once said, "I've cheated in my heart." That's what Jennie did! She did everything but FUCK the "Daddy"! Being a lawyer, she thinks she is smarter than anyone else. She is a selfish, entitled (in her mind), disrespectful SLUT. She knows she has a problem but instead of getting help with that problem, she ignores it to the detriment of her family. Like those that need but refuse AA, she refuses to get help to save herself, her husband, and her kids. NOPE!!!! BTB and then find someone that really loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

My goodness.

Why don't Terry just sue Don's bottom for sexual harassment on his wife?

He won't stop badgering her in THEIR WORKPLACE for sex for crying out loud!!

/

Jennie is a disaster waiting to happen. It will only take the right bloke to make Jennie succumb. A bloke that will look or sound like daddy and Jennie will spread her legs...finally. Terry on always is on pins and needles. For life.

/

Good work demander.

It was full of suspense and drama.

Although most of Jennie's dialogues are irritatingly nauseating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And why did he believe her so abruptly and unconditionally that he even removed the dictaphone pen from her handbag? Couldn't she have met her former boss again while looking for a new job? Moreover, she did not go with him for the weekend, which means that his refusal of obsessive courtship of her is no longer valid. GPS tracking is good, but it does not give an idea of who gets into her car. And if the former boss can ambush her on the side of the road?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Highly improbable characters. The main character keeps two guns in his car and her boss had two bodyguards when he goes to a social event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't like it. I'm not a fan of stories where the husband knows what the wife is up to, even given an ultimatum and doing nothing about it. The approach of letting them decide and not taking action is crap.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Trust. But verify.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don shoukd have had his

Knee caps taken out and a good beating to the nads

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have grown weary off these types of stories. Crappy situations thrown in to elicit emotions freaks can't get enough of. Also to generate buzz and comments.. Some are even well written except for content such as the fragile male ego and the if you love me enough bullshit. I long for stories from Qhml1, Rehnquist and even Ephesus14. Great stories that take you for a ride leaving you with a wonderful experience. No former navy seals, gym teachers who happen to be MMA experts at the ready to punish cheaters, nor men who can bed and marry twin hotties with the parents approval. I can wait several months for the great stories for they are truly worth it. In the interim, I will browse through these and hope that Randi will be more selective in her editing. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Four stars. Interesting.

The obvious question is how did she not marry somebody like Daddy in the 1st place.

The set up swap and the escort would have been enough for me to dump a wife that was in on that plan. Screw secret recorders. Things got that far. No one in their right mind would believe things had not already gone way pass the line and that wifey and the boss were not just going for more. Even if she quit her job the day after the lodge incident it is not like her and the boss couldn't hook up as she "searched" for a new job.

Besides, what kind of deal is that: Hubby gives up one of the most important things in his life that he can never get back or undo, and the wifey's Boss gives up $1000? Only an absolutely stupid and self absorbed wife would not realize if hubby took that deal he did not place much value on her or their marriage.

All the honesty from her is a nice touch that provides story conflict, but if she honestly has to fuck him that bad then I'd honestly have find a better wife just as bad.

Four Stars

GladstonGlieseGladstonGlieseover 2 years ago

Are you familiar with the storytelling concept of Chekhov's gun?

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

She was not punished in any way. 3 stars, barely.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous