What's Love Got to Do with It??

Story Info
Will she or won't she?
11.6k words
4.21
68.8k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,494 Followers

(What's love, but a sweet, old-fashioned notion? Tina Turner)

(All persons who have sex in this story are adults, over eighteen.)

I left the lodge by the back door, jogged to my SUV. I unlocked it and opened the glove box. My .9mm was there, as expected. But it had been unloaded. The empty clip was nestled next to the handle. This fact confirmed all my suspicions about what would happen at this lodge. I wasted no time. I went around to the rear of the car, opened the back gate, and pulled up the spare tire compartment. I took out a .380 that was stored there in a dirty bag. Unlike the nine, it was fully loaded, and there was an extra clip. Also unlike the nine, it was unregistered and untraceable. It had a clip on holster and I put it inside the back of my chinos.

I jogged back to the lodge. There was some dancing, to music supplied by the sound system. There were four couples dancing, and one woman sitting at a table just outside the open floor. One of the women dancing was my wife. She was dancing, close, with her boss -- one Don Bass. I always thought there was something fishy about the guy. Never liked him at all. He had a large mouth.

The woman sitting was his companion for the weekend, whose name was Rita. She was beautiful. She was a paid escort. I went and sat next to her. She turned to me.

"Aren't you going to ask me to dance, handsome?"

"Not right now, Rita. Let's say that whatever's going to be on offer here, I'm going to decline."

"You'll get me into some trouble, you know. And you as well. He has those two guys."

"Sorry, Rita. It's certainly not your fault. But I don't appreciate what's going on here. Or what I believe is."

The number ended and the couples started back to their respective tables. My wife and Don Bass made their way toward where I was sitting with Rita. She looked a bit nervous.

I'm Terry Baker. I'm forty years old, married to Jennette, who's thirty eight. We have two children in high school -- fraternal twins, Beth and Mary. I work as a self-employed computer programmer, and I also write. (I write novels, none of which have been published -- yet.) Jennie works as in-house counsel for Bass, Incorporated. That's an international trading company, run by Don. Jennie had worked there for three years, moving up from a line lawyer to running the legal section. Lately, since her promotion, she had been working pretty long hours. Apparently, she had also spent some time with Don. Right at this point, I did not know exactly what had been going on. Jennie is a very attractive blonde, tall and well proportioned. I'm an average guy, 5'9" and 165 pounds.

We had been invited to this social event -- I didn't know exactly what to call it. It was at a lodge, and there were four other couples besides Jennie and me. Don and Rita, Jerry Taft, a V.P. and his wife Greta, Bill Bass, Don's younger brother, and his wife Denise, and Ned Donaldson and his wife May. Ned was comptroller of the company.

When I returned from my SUV, all the guys were dancing with their wives, except Don was dancing with Jennie. I watched as they danced, and Don's hand strayed to Jennie's ass. She didn't move it. Now they approached the table, and, as I said, Jennie looked nervous.

I looked at them and said, "Don, I didn't appreciate your grabbing Jennie's ass out there. I want you to understand completely what could come of such a thing."

"Are you threatening me, Terry?" Don loomed over me. He was a big guy, over six feet and stocky. I thought he looked a little fat, but not soft.

"Yes." I said it in a nice flat voice. Jennie blanched, and Don looked a little taken aback. He glanced at his two security guys. The taller one nodded at him.

"Terry, I have a proposal for you. I hope you'll accept. I'd like to spend some time with Jennie this weekend. And you could spend some time with Rita."

I looked at Jennie when he said this. She said nothing. She was now very nervous. Her hands were clutching at her dress.

"Jennie, what's this about? What do you have to say?"

"I...I... would like some time with Don. You'd get your reward, too."

"I see. And if I decline?"

"Please, Terry. Don't make trouble here." She turned to Don and said, "I warned you, Don. He won't do this."

I said, "Jennie, right now, our marriage is on life support. Have you had sex with this asshole?"

"No. No. But I'd like to try it."

"So, the two of you planned this all out. I get this paid escort, so you can fuck your boss. Is that it, Don?"

"Yes. You really have little choice. Jennie and I are going to go upstairs."

I said, "Is that right, Jennie? Because I'll leave here if you do this, and I'll bever touch you again. I will divorce you as soon as possible. And I'll name this jerk in the court papers."

"I won't do it, Terry." She turned to the jerk, "Don, I cannot do this. I simply can't."

Don was turning red. He looked at me. "What makes you believe I'll just let you go?"

"What? You're going to set these goons on me and then rape my wife?" I said this very loudly, and everyone was staring at the four of us. "I don't believe it."

I turned to Jennie. "Let's just go. I have the bags behind the bar. We can do some marriage repair."

"Okay. Sorry, Don. I told you he wouldn't go for it."

She got up and I did as well. I gave her the bags. We walked out of the door. I kept an eye on the two guys, but they didn't interfere.

We went to the car, got in, and I drove away from the lodge. I didn't say one word, and neither did Jennie.

After we'd gone about ten miles, I heard her snuffling.

She said, "I'm sorry, Terry. I hope we can get by this. I just felt close to Don, and he seemed so sure you'd take the chance to sleep with Rita."

"But you must have known, after all this time...."

"I told him you might not be cooperative. He said he'd make the situation convincing."

"He had one of his guys go into the glove box and unload my pistol. I assume that he was contemplating the use of force. How could you have gotten us into this? Are you nuts? You must really want to fuck the guy."

"I...no...well..." She stuttered. She was now sobbing.

"Fuck you, Jennie. We have kids. Just fuck you." That ended the conversation during the drive. We pulled into the garage, and I went directly into the house with my small bag. I unpacked. Jennie was downstairs. The girls were at my parents for the weekend. They were fifteen. Jennie and I had been together for seventeen years, since she graduated college. She had them, stayed home until they were four, and then went to law school. And some time later she got the job with Bass.

Meanwhile I worked for a big law firm, doing data processing for big cases. I went out on my own programming for various firms, legal and financial. I did special situations, requiring a lot of data. I had patented some programs that made that process simpler.

I also started writing. I loved doing that. I wrote thrillers, with lots of sex. I'd gotten three done, but none published. I was reworking the last one, and had hopes, based on some feedback from a free-lance editor.

Jennie came upstairs and walked into or bedroom. She wasn't crying now. She looked at me unpacking the bag. She had hers. But she wasn't sure where she should take it.

I looked at her for quite a long time. She was increasingly uncomfortable.

I said, "What was going to be the end game here? Suppose I fucked the hooker and you got fucked by Bass. Then what?"

"We'd have had some fun, I think. But you wouldn't go for it."

"You haven't answered the question. What about after the weekend? Would you and jerk-off keep fucking. Would I get a hooker each time?"

"I didn't consider that. It was supposed to be for me and him to....become more attuned."

"Attuned? Attuned? What the fuck?" This was said with some force. Jennie stepped back. I took off my sweater and shirt. I pulled the .380 out from my waist. She gasped.

"Were you going to shoot us? Him?"

"It was for self-defense. Those two guys were trouble. For that matter Bass is trouble."

"He isn't really. He's nice. He just likes me....sexually."

"Jennie, lots of guys like you sexually. What's so special about this guy that you would risk your family to fuck him?"

"I didn't believe I was risking my family. I thought you'd probably say no. If you said yes, then it wouldn't be a risk."

"But what about next Monday, when he wants a blow job after lunch? You just fucked him all weekend. You gonna say no?"

"Yes! No! I mean I wouldn't."

"Oh yes you might. What if the sex with him was great? Isn't that what you hoped for? And then you'd want more, and he'd have access every day."

"I....I didn't think it through, maybe."

"I think maybe you did think it through, and wanted it that way."

"No! I love you."

"What's love got to do with it? You have some sort of thing for this guy, right? Physical. It's only logical. Based on what you did."

"I found myself reacting to him when he was close. He tried to get that reaction, and sometimes he did. Sorry."

"So, what now? It seems to me that you can't be trusted. I won't stay with you if you keep your job. I'm virtually certain you'd end up fucking the guy."

"I will not. I can't quit. We'd be up the creek."

"You're a lawyer. You can make money."

"I make a lot working where I am. I couldn't make near as much elsewhere. I won't have sex with Don. I'll make it clear to him."

"Sure. Then he'll back off for certain. Because he's such a polite guy." My sarcasm annoyed her, and she turned away.

"This is getting us nowhere." She flung this over her shoulder as she stalked out. I was tempted to reach for the pistol. But I was able to exercise restraint. I tossed her pillow out of the door, and closed it. She didn't try to come back. I slept okay, after deciding that I couldn't do any more that night.

Saturday morning, I woke up at 5:00 am. I tossed on some sweats and went for a run, after checking that Jennie had slept in the house. She was in the girls' room, apparently asleep.

I ran for an hour, went back upstairs and took a shower. When I went down, Jennie had bacon going. I smelled it, and took it as a peace offering.

"How many eggs?" She said, as if it was just any Saturday.

"Two."

"Toast?"

"Yes, thanks."

She served it up minutes later. I ate, but said nothing beyond a thanks when I finished. I thought over what I might do with the weekend, now that the social engagement had put a strain on my marriage, and ended early. Normally, with the girls gone until Sunday evening, I'd want to fuck Jennie. And she'd want to fuck me. But now....

We looked at each other.

She said, "Wanna fuck?"

I stood up, with an obvious erection. "Okay."

"Where?"

I picked her up and carried her upstairs. She was a big woman, but I was much stronger than I looked. She was giggling.

She had dressed in shorts and a halter top. I pulled them all off her in one swoop. God, she was hot. I pushed her back onto the bed. I took off my shirt, and then slowly took down my shorts, boxers included. I popped out, shoved them the rest of the way down and jumped her. She was more than willing. She was wet without any foreplay, and I didn't feel like foreplay anyway.

She opened up and groaned as I entered her.

"Fuck me hard. Hard."

I obliged. She had a big orgasm after about two minutes. I was slamming into her. I felt her shudder, but didn't stop. I slammed as hard as I could. Her head was against the headboard. She came again....and again. The third time I let loose deep into her. She was screaming. Then she was whimpering. The she just held me.

I rolled off and lay next to her.

I looked at her, wondering.

I said, "You were really into it today."

"I was thinking about how you turned down that sexpot woman, but didn't turn me down, even though you were angry."

"Yeah? That sounds contrived. I believe I know what you were thinking about. Did you get yourself off in bed last night?"

"No. I wriggled around some. I almost came in and raped you. But I have some pride. I thought you might come in and rape me -- that woman Rita was so sexy. I fell asleep disappointed."

"We still have a problem. More, now, I think."

She acknowledged that by licking my chest, then my abdomen, then my cock. She sucked it into her mouth. "Mmmmm." Her humming and sucking worked quickly. She sat up when I was fully erect.

She got onto her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me.

She said, "I'll only think about you this time."

I fucked her for twenty minutes, and she came more times than I could keep track of. Again, I came inside her, a super great sensation. And we were lying next to each other again.

She said, "I won't do it, Terry. I promise." She whispered this.

Our weekend was great. We went out to lunch, came back and went right at it again. This time in the living room, over the couch. Then, later, in the kitchen. We were making dinner -- chicken -- when we got into it again. She was wearing an apron. Only an apron. As she was stirring the sauce, I walked up behind her. I didn't have an apron. She felt me lay my cock along the crack of her ass. Such a magnificent ass. She wriggled. Then she turned off the sauce and whirled around. She pushed me toward the small couch that we had there. I fell back onto it, and she quickly straddled me. She grabbed my cock, moved her hand up and down. Then she moved to insert me, but stopped with just the tip on her lips.

She smiled, "All ready, lover?"

"Yes." I huffed it. She teased me by slowly moving herself down, then stopping.

"What do I get?"

"What do you want? Oh, please."

"I want this!" She plunged down onto me and we went into a frenzy. She had me pinned to the sofa, and she was moving up and down with total abandon. She started convulsing, and so did I. All this took only a couple of minutes, and it was over. It was like a sudden summer storm, intense but for a short duration. After a few seconds, she got up, wiggled her ass at me and went to the stove. She turned on the burner under the sauce.

Dinner was great. After we drank the rest of the white wine, in the living room.

She said, "Lets do it outside on the back patio. We've never done it there."

So we did. We stripped naked -- again -- and tiptoed out. The patio was in darkness, but three of the neighbors could have seen something from their windows. There was a lounge. Jennie wanted to be on top again, I could tell that when she shoved me onto the lounge and mounted me. She was facing the Stewart's house, and I could look at the Jones and Baker homes. She was slowly moving up and down this time, testing whether the lounge could hold us. No problem. She picked up the pace. This fuck took quite a while -- compared to the last one, at least. She got off twice. Both of those were very intense. She had to muffle a scream each time, burying her face into my chest.

A light went on behind me. Jennie looked up. She waved. I couldn't see who was there. But I decided to give them a show. I twisted Jennie around, put my feet on the ground and stood up, still inside her.

"Oh God. Oh God, Terry." I was moving her back and forth on my dick, turning around, so I could see who was watching. It was Jim and Linda Stewart, a couple in their forties. I gave them a show. Jennie had her legs wrapped around my waist, and I pumped into her, and then I came hard and deep. She felt it, and she came hard as well. She was moaning. We finished. I let her down. The Stewarts began to clap and whistle. Jennie took a bow. We were both facing them. I decided -- what the hell -- and I also bowed. My cock was half hard. I looked directly at Linda. And she looked back, but didn't really meet my eyes. She was looking elsewhere. I saw Jim staring at Jennie.

I took Jennie's arm and we walked inside. She started laughing, and so did I.

"What will we say when we see them next? How do....?"

"We say thanks for the applause. And not calling the cops." I replied, still chuckling.

"And for not doing video -- I hope."

We took a shower, went to sleep. It was one of the best days I've ever had.

Sunday was good, too. Maybe not quite as intense, but still great. We picked up the girls and stayed at my folks' house for Sunday dinner -- roast beef and baked potatoes.

We got home, and the girls were worn out. They had been to an amusement park with the grands. They went right to sleep.

When Jennie and I were in bed, I made love to her. No more wild fucking. I licked her slowly. I kissed her -- in various places. She returned the favor. It was languid and loving. But it also resulted in orgasms, missionary position. After, there was more kissing.

She said, "Thanks, Terry. That was nice." We went to sleep.

Monday morning we still hadn't had our discussion about Bass and her job. I slipped a recorder into her purse. It looked like one of those government black pens. I had appreciated the sexfest. But I wouldn't stand for her getting it on with Bass.

She dressed for work. I looked at her. She looked nice, as usual.

I said, "We never had our discussion. I want you to stop working for him."

"I'm thinking about what you said. I want to see how he is today. If he does anything, I'll quit."

"I believe you should look for something else. You know, like now."

She walked out, saying, "I'll give you a report this evening." And she was gone.

I had to work that day to complete a project for a law firm -- not hers. I was into it. The girls went to a pool. (We have a pool, but it doesn't come equipped with boys.) The day flew past. I saw it was four o'clock. I had just completed the work, and sent it off. That's when I got the message from my 'agent' that my book would sell to go straight to paperback and ebooks. I was elated. But I still needed to start dinner. I was making lasagna. That took almost an hour to assemble. I waited to put it in the oven, until everyone was home. The girls came in at about five. Jennie wasn't home at six. I had no word. I put the lasagna in and called her.

"Hi." She seemed breathless.

"I wanted to know when you'd be home for dinner."

"I'm headed to you now. I had to finish a pleading. Bye!"

She arrived at six-thirty. She looked....fresh. She walked in and waved.

"How long before we eat? I'm starved."

I just stared at her. She looked down.

"A few minutes." My tone was flat.

"I need to go upstairs." She went. I took the recorder out of her purse. I downloaded it to my laptop, which was nearby.

Dinner was okay, but restrained. The girls noticed, and weren't their normal selves. Too quiet.

But they went off to their rooms after dessert.

As I was washing up, with Jennie's help, she asked me, "Are you angry about something?"

She was fishing. We hadn't spoken about her day, but she said she was busy, was out of breath when she answered her phone, and then came in looking fresh and perky. I had some ideas about all that.

I looked at her. "I'll see a lawyer tomorrow." I was sad to say it, but pretty sure about it anyway.

"What! Are you nuts? NOTHING HAPPENED!"

"Really? Don't lie. If you're lying, it'll only prolong things. If you're not, I apologize. But I believe you are. Did you quit? Did you speak to Bass? What?"

"I didn't quit. I threatened to do that, but he said he'd leave me alone. And he did."

"I would like you to explain, much more fully than you have, about how you and he got this far."

"I told you. He just kept after me. Nothing open. Just compliments, touches. Then....well the Thursday before the lodge session he kissed me."

"What's that mean? He kissed you. Did you kiss him back?"

"Sort of.... Look, Terry. It was hot, okay. He made it clear how much he wanted me. But I stepped back after the kiss. I told him that I wouldn't do that anymore because I was married, and loved you."

demander
demander
1,494 Followers