What's That in Your Pocket?

Story Info
A friend feels something hard in my pocket.
2.1k words
4.44
27.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet Sunday night in my friend Sarah's dorm room. Her roommates were all out for the night and she invited me over to watch some TV.

During one of the commercial breaks, we talked about classes and how her other roommates were. "Kim's always off with her new boy toy these days. I'm kinda jealous. I miss that excitement of the honeymoon phase," she sighed. "How about you? Any new lady friends?"

"Nope. Still living the single life," I lamented.

"I'm sure you'll find someone, Ken. You're a great guy!"

I gave a half-hearted smile.

"I even know a few girls who would love to date you if they were single."

I brushed her comment off as pity. "That's nice of you to say. It's just hard to meet people. I guess that's what dating apps are for."

"We're in college! You live in an entire community of people your age. Go out and meet some people in the real world!"

"Yeah, good point," I conceded. "Anyway, enough about me. How about you? How's Adam?"

"Oh, show's back on!" She started tapping my leg when suddenly her eyes widened. She smiled, "What was that? Was that your penis?" She tapped my leg again in the same spot then blushed. "Sorry, I don't know why I touched it again before you answered."

"Don't worry, it's not," I chuckled, "that was my phone."

"Oh, okay."

We were both quiet for a moment, just watching the show. Finally, Sarah said "Which side does your penis hang down on? My friend said it's different for different guys."

I felt my cheeks flush and said "Uh, well I wear boxer briefs, which are kind of tight, so it doesn't really hang down either side. The briefs hold it up and it sort of wraps around this way." I awkwardly motioned over my jeans from my fly down between my legs. Jeez, was that weird of me to say? I guess she asked, so...

Feeling like I should wrap up my possibly too detailed crotch layout explanation, I asked, "Know what I mean?"

"Hmm, not really."

"Why do you ask?"

"I just think it's fascinating. I obviously can't experience it, so I'm just curious what guys do with their penises all day. But I guess I'm too much of a visual person to get it."

"I could show you --"

"Okay!" She nodded enthusiastically, then looked down at her hands, folded in her lap. "I think that would help. I'm just not getting it from your explanation." She looked back at me, smiling sheepishly.

Stunned, I said "Oh, I was just gonna joke that I could show you, but Adam probably wouldn't be too happy." I laughed, nervously.

Her smile faded. "Adam's away at school. I just wanted to see it to understand, but you don't have to if you don't want. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Even though Sarah just had an academic interest in my penis, I was still kind of excited at the prospect of showing my bulge to my cute friend, who had a boyfriend, in this shared living space, where someone could walk in and see at any moment.

"No, it's okay. You're right, it's not a big deal, it's just my underwear. My roommate sees me in them almost every day."

She smiled up at me and her cheeks reddened ever so slightly. "Yeah, it's no big deal."

I stood up and turned to face her, undoing my belt buckle and starting to unzip my fly. Sarah's eyes were locked onto my crotch as her breathing became heavier. I pulled my jeans down, exposing my slightly engorged bulge to my friend. To someone's girlfriend. I did my best to push those thoughts away, not wanting my erection to out me as being turned on.

Sarah stared, transfixed on my bulge, for a few moments. Embarrassed, I broke the silence. "See what I mean, now?"

She snapped out of her trance. "Sorry, I -- what?"

"Does what I said make sense now?" I motioned again, "How these hold my penis and it just sort of wraps around like this?"

"Oh, yeah, I think I see what you mean, now."

"Is everything alright? Sorry, is this weird?" I wondered if she could tell I was semi-hard, that I was turned on by this and making it sexual when it wasn't supposed to be.

"No! Sorry, it's just I've never -- Adam's not -- well... I'm not used to such a... um... pronounced... bulge?" She looked up at me briefly, then turned away, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh my god, sorry, I don't mean to objectify you! I was just curious," she turned back to my crotch. "So you're saying because you wear this tight underwear, your penis wraps from here -- is this okay?" She lightly touched the base with her finger and looked up for permission. I nodded, "Yeah... that's fine."

Sarah looked back down. "It wraps from here, all the way back," she slowly traced the outline of my hardening cock, "to here? I see what you mean." She lingered for a moment then withdrew her hand. "It looks even bigger, now."

Cheeks burning, I said "Yeah, I guess the situation --"

"Oh! Did I do that?" A wide smile came across her face. Feeling bolder, she reached out again, brushing her hand over my bulge. "I kind of like these underwear. I should tell Adam to get some like this. But I don't think he'd... um... fill them up as nicely. They look so sexy on you."

"Oh, uh, thanks." I laughed, still not knowing how to react. She was definitely flirting, but I didn't know where the line was. She was my friend, and I thought she had a good relationship with her boyfriend.

"Just wear these around and you'll have all the ladies chasing you!"

I could only manage a timid smile with all the emotions and thoughts running around my head. My cock was getting pretty hard at this point, straining against my boxers. Sarah felt it again. "Wow, it's really hard, now, but it's still bunched up in there. Does it hurt?" She looked concerned. "Should we, I don't know, do... something? For it? Like, let it out? Is that what the flap is for? Emergency relief?"

"Umm," I laughed, "I don't know, it's kind of uncomfortable, but it's okay."

"Just let it out, it's okay. I'm curious to know what it looks like out in the open anyway."

Nervous, I asked "are you sure?"

"Yes. Here, let me just --" She reached in through the fly, pulling my cock out of my boxers. "Fuck," she openly ogled my mostly erect cock. "It's just so much bigger..."

She smiled deviously up at me. "But it's not fully straight, yet. Can I see how big it gets?"

Uh, yeah, sure," I motioned for my cock. "I guess I'll just --"

"-- Here, let me. May I?"

"Yeah, sure, but Adam --"

"-- Kendall, It's okay. I want to."

I nodded, smiling dumbly. She reached out and held my cock. "It looks so big in my hand." She started stroking, slowly, and my cock started growing in her hand. Before long, it had reached its full length. Sarah bit her lip, staring longingly at my cock in her hand.

"So, yeah, I guess that's the full size," I said.

Sarah leaned in. "It's so thick. My fingers don't even touch. I wonder if I'd even be able to..." She drifted off.

"What?"

"Adam likes when I 'deep throat' him. But it doesn't actually go all that deep." A guilty expression came over her. "I don't know how much of this thing I could even fit!" She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "Can I please try it out?"

"What if someone walks in?"

"They won't! They're all studying together at the library. Please, big guy?" she begged, stroking my ego (as well as my cock).

My guilt was overcome by lust. What did I care? I barely knew Adam. It even turned me on that this girl who had a boyfriend wanted my cock so badly. I didn't care if someone walked in at this point. Maybe that possibility turned me on, too. "Fuck," I moaned. "Yes, fuck, yes you can try."

"Really?" She was smiling ear to ear. "Here, let's take your clothes off. Don't want to get them wet." She stretched the band of my boxers over my cock then pulled them down and I stepped out of them while pulling off my shirt.

She looked me up and down, then grabbed my cock again, inspecting it once more now that it was totally unobscured. She pointed it up and started licking all the way up the shaft. She continued licking me up and down, wetting my cock all over. Then she made her way to the tip, parting her lips slightly.

She wrapped her lips around the tip, looking up at me. She was swirling her tongue around and stroking my shaft. After a moment of this, she took me out of her mouth, giggling. "Guess I'm gonna have to open wider than I'm used to if I want to take any more of you."

She went down for another try, opening wider as she got past the tip. I marveled at the sight and the situation I found myself in. She was bobbing back and forth, sucking me deeper each time until I hit the back of her throat. She brought her head back to say "I would have taken Adam's whole length at this point."

Again, she sucked me down, this time grabbing my ass to try to push me further in, but she gagged and started coughing.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, sorry, that's not exactly sexy. I just really wanted to try to deep throat you."

"First of all, this is probably the sexiest experience of my, admittedly short, sex life." She laughed at that. "And second, just don't hurt yourself trying to do it."

"I won't, I was okay, I just have to stop myself from gagging. Maybe if I sort of swallow you?" She tried one more time. This time, I felt the tip of my cock make its way past her throat as she took me further into her mouth. "Fuck, that is the most amazing sensation," I moaned, throwing my head back.

She came up for air. "Oh yeah?" she smirked, breathing heavily, eyes watering. She continued stroking me. "Am I making your big cock feel good? Your massive, throbbing cock... I want to see you cum... Make you cum..."

She started stroking with both hands, now, looking up at me, then down at my cock. "I love how it looks in my hands. I feel so small." Sarah took me into her mouth again, deeper still.

She came back up again, and smiled deviously at me, teary-eyed. "But at the same time, I have all this control, this power over this giant thing."

I was getting close. I'd never had someone worship my cock like this. Never felt my cock go down someone's throat. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum!"

She picked up the pace, frantically sucking, stroking, and periodically taking more of me down her throat.

"I'm so close..."

She began to finish me off with both hands. "Cum for me, Ken." She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out and waiting for my load.

Seeing my friend desperately awaiting my cum was enough to send me over the edge. I came more forcefully than I ever had, hitting her tongue, her face, her hair. She let out a moan, "Oh! That was so hot! Mmm, it tastes so good." She wrapped her lips around the head to finish the last few spurts.

Sarah smiled at my softening cock and kissed it on the tip. "Thank you for letting me do that," she cooed, sweetly.

"I think I should be thanking you!"

"I just really wanted that. I was so curious... and turned on."

"I wasn't kidding when I said that was the sexiest experience of my life. You were amazing."

She stood up and faced me. "Aww, stop, you'll make me blush." She kissed me on the cheek, forgetting her face was covered in cum. "Oh shit, looks like I got some of your cum on you. We should wash up before everyone gets back. Care to join me in the shower? We'll save time!"

"Are you sure that's alright?"

Sarah just smirked. "Come on, Ken, I think we're way past that."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I laughed. "Okay, I'm in."