All Comments on 'What's That in Your Pocket?'

by anonnona314

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How is all the guys in these stories have massive dicks that embarrass the knowing or unknowing cuckold?

anonnona314anonnona314almost 2 years agoAuthor

Because they’re fantasies :) If that’s not your thing, that’s cool, but some people are into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. You've clearly had your dick sucked very well a few times! LOL I'm looking forward to your next adventure.

anonnona314anonnona314almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I think there will be a part two for Ken and Sarah :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But once he agrees to let her see/touch his cock, it zooms to the end like finishing a sprint.

Sure would have liked it if she had touched/played with his cock a while when his underpasnts were still on.

Would have liked more playing, with his reactions to the playing and her reactions to his reactions before her mouth engulfed it.

Why nothing about the rest of her body? No bared breasts? No titty fuck to giver her a chance to take his cock in her mouth during it?

Not even a comment from her about how good all this was making her feel? No comment about how wet she was? Could he smell her? Did he like the smell?

Four stars.

anonnona314anonnona314almost 2 years agoAuthor

Appreciate the feedback!

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Good start. Now we need the next part using the Anon feedback about more details.

Thanks for the story so far.

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Good start. Now we need the next part using the Anon feedback about more details.

Thanks for the story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous