What's the Worst that can Happen?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Lucy had exited the shower and was towelling herself dry Bhadra had arrived with a platter full of pastries & fruit and was happily tucking in as she watched Lucy with lust in her eyes. In her hand, she had a cup of the sweet tea called chai that she, like many Indians adored, whereas Lucy was happily drinking the fruit Lassi that seemed to be in never-ending supply.

Lucy dropped the towel and stood naked in front of Bhadra who giggled "We don't have time for that and I have bought us shirts..." Bhadra said proudly holding up a white tee-shirt with the sign 'Happy Holi' on both sleeves. "...also a pair of cheap sunglasses each." When Lucy looked quizzically at them Bhadra went on, "You must protect your eyes from the paint powder and the water, and do not wear anything valuable in case it gets stained or ruined"

Lucy went to pull the shirt over her head but Bhadra wagged her finger, "You should wear a bra as this is still a conservative country... oh and best you wear knee-length shorts to stop any drunk men with wandering hands."

The pair went out into the day and Lucy was immediately taken by how bright the sun was and how noisy the crowd of people were. There was joy and elation written on every face that she saw and looking just above the crowd's head she could see a rainbow cloud of bright vibrant colours as someone launched a packet full of powder paint into the air. As she went to speak to Bhadra a stranger stepped in front of her and burbling something that she didn't understand placed a large daub of red paint across her pristine white shirt. As quick as the person had appeared, they were gone to be replaced by a laughing Bhadra who was clutching two plastic carrier bags. Reaching into one she produced a paper packet that she splashed on Lucy so that a yellow smear joined the red one. Lucy burst into laughter and when Bhadra offered her a carrier bag of paint she dived in and threw the bag at Bhadra's back, only half catching her with the bright blue paint and the rest covering a passerby.

The two women threw paint at each other, at passing men, women and children and on one occasion even managed to turn a poor black dog into a multicoloured cartoon animal. When they ran out of supplies Bhadra would stop at one of the nearby vendors and replenish their ammunition. On one occasion she produced a pair of water pistols that they both fired with the happy joyful abandonment of a small child being told they can get as dirty as they like at a mud hole. The pair were covered in streaks of paint of various vibrant hues over every part of the clothing and skin. When they were hungry or thirsty they either stopped at one of the food vendors selling small delicacies or ice-cold lassi or at a highly decorated temple where the food was free. It was everything that Lucy had imagined it would be and so much more, her heart sang and she laughed and danced with strangers, totally immersed in the celebrations around her.

Every face seemed to be smiling and filled with happiness as Lucy lifted her face to the sky and whispered, "You would have loved this Gracie." It had been two long miserable years since she had stood at the side of that cold North London grave and said goodbye to the love of her life. She thought that day that she would never be happy again and would never laugh for no other reason than the sheer joy of being alive. Today that had changed and it was down to one sparkling, happy, smiling, beautiful, sexy, Indian trainee lesbian. As she lowered her gaze it was filled with the one who had made her heart soar and made her human again. The was Bhadra standing in front of her and without thought, Lucy placed her hands on Bhadra's face and kissed her deeply with all the love and tenderness inside of her.

Bhadra reaction shocked Lucy to the very core as she recoiled in what seemed to be horror, pushing Lucy away. At the same moment, a group of women started pointing and one older woman shouted something that although Lucy didn't understand, by its tone it was obvious it was a curse. As if there was any doubt about how the crowd was feeling it was dispelled when the old woman spat on the ground and pointed at Lucy and Bhadra before turning away still muttering.

"How could you reject me after all that we did last night?" Lucy sobbed and then before Bhadra could reply she turned and fled, pushing against the flow of the crowd, the tears stinging her eyes as she blindly made her way towards her hotel.

Once in the safety of her room, Lucy tore the clothes from her body, discarding them on the floor, as she berated herself for being stupid enough to believe that she could ever be happy again. Then stumbling into the shower she stood under the cascading water praying it would wash away her sadness and heartbreak.

"Sorry," said Bhadra quietly from the doorway. Unbeknown to Lucy she had followed her from the celebrations and let herself into the room just as Lucy had entered the shower.

Lucy turned and looked at her with the agony of rejection etched across her face.

"Why?" was the single word she sobbed.

"In my country, when I was growing up it was illegal for there to be sex between two men or two women. Five years ago we would have been arrested and thrown in jail for kissing like that in public. That was why the old mother called us unnatural whores." Bhadra paused for a moment, tears starting to fall gently down her cheeks making the paint run in multicoloured streaks. " I never pushed you away Lucy, I was just scared of what might happen. I have had to hide my feelings for so many years for fear of bringing shame and disgrace to my family. You have opened my eyes and allowed me to become what I have always wanted to be and for that, I will forever be thankful and carry you in my heart."

Bhadra went to turn away but she stopped as Lucy spoke. "You are the first person who has made me happy in two years. When you recoiled from our kiss it felt like my fragile new world of happiness had been torn apart in one instant. It is hard for me to understand what life must have been like for you and I am sorry for my harshness."

There was a pause as the two women looked at each other before Bhadra said shyly, "Is there room in that shower for another?"

Lucy's heart soared and her face lit up in a grin as she held open her arms to Bhadra who had divested herself of her clothing at an amazing speed.

The pair soaped each other and even though they had made love the night before it was like they were discovering each other's bodies for the first time. They kissed as the water cascaded over their bodies and as Bhadra rubbed her small hands over Lucy's breasts Lucy did the same as the pair stimulated each other's nipples. There was only a marginal difference in height which meant that as they stared into each other's eyes it was easy for their hands to move from breasts to pussies.

Lucy teased Bhadra's clit with her finger and then moaned softly as she felt Bhadra do the same, sending shivers of joy through her. Lucy gasped as Bhadra slipped a finger inside and could feel her knees buckle a fraction but regained her composure sufficiently to push a finger deep into Bhadra's wet and willing flesh. The pair pressed closely to each other, their mouths clamped and their tongues dancing as they finger fucked each other. Lucy pushed a second finger into Bhadra and felt her groan into her mouth but at the same time double the fingers she had in Lucy.

As the intensity of the fingering increased they had to break their kiss and reach out with their free hands to grab the rail in the shower area for support. Their eyes were locked and as Bhadra pushed her fingers deeper into Lucy she used her thumb to stimulate Lucy's clit as Lucy did the same to her.

Lucy could see that Bhadra was close as her face started to screw up and her breathing became quicker. Many times with Gracie she would watch her face with joy as she came and seeing Bhadra like this started to send Lucy over the top. As Bhadra came Lucy joined her in orgasm and the pair kissed as they screamed their joy into each other's souls.

*****

They were both tingling from the emotional roller coaster of the events of the day, that when coupled with the stimulation from the intense lovemaking, meant they were both buzzing with excitement. The pair sat wrapped in the large fluffy robes provided by the hotel and on the table was a plate of delicacies, a complimentary gift from the hotel. There were also two glasses of chilled white that the pair were sipping from as they talked, building a picture of each other's lives.

"Do your parents know you are gay?" Lucy asked and loved the way Bhadra coloured red.

"I don't think so. Well, they have never said anything. They have tried to get me interested in possible matches but they haven't pushed when I have declined."

"But I thought it was all arranged marriages agreed when you were just children."

Bhadra laughed gently, a laugh that sounded to Lucy like diamonds cascaded down a waterfall. "There are still a lot of arranged marriages and also a lot of use of matchmakers but it is not as common as the west would have you believe, especially among the more liberal families."

Then Bhadra took a sip of her wine and asked shyly, "What about Gracie? It is clear that you loved her a lot." Bhadra asked as she reached out and stroked Lucy's naked breast that had escaped from the robe.

"We met when I was just 18 and she was 26 and a recently qualified doctor. It was her that helped me realise that I was a lesbian and she was my first and only female lover. I moved in with her not long after we met and we were married within a year. We had been married for nearly eight years when she fell ill and was taken from me. Not a day has gone past since when I don't think about her and miss her terribly." Lucy said sorrowfully.

"But may I ask a question?" said Bhadra. Once Lucy had nodded she went on, "You said married yet you never had a husband, I don't understand."

Lucy just looked at Bhadra to see if there was any teasing in there but all she could see was uncertainty and curiosity.

"Yes Gracie was my wife and we were married."

As Lucy watched Bhadra's face she could see the cogs in her brain moving then she said quietly, "And this is allowed? People don't protest and attack you?"

Lucy smiled and took Bhadra hand and said quietly, "My family and friends were all at our wedding. Rather than having someone giving us away and a 'best man' my brother walked us up the aisle with one of us on each arm."

Bhadra's face was a picture as she looked astounded yet happy that such a thing was possible.

"Things go in circles as you are my first female lover and there are nearly 8 years between us... maybe you are my Gracie."

"Well for one who is so inexperienced you seem to have taken to pussy licking like a duck to water," Lucy laughed.

"What does a duck have to do with this?" Bhadra said looking confused.

"It doesn't matter," Lucy said as she gently pushed Bhadra's head downwards and at the same time twisted her own body around until they were lying in the classic side by side 69 position. As she lifted Bhadra's thigh and inhaled the musty scent she felt Bhadra's tongue start to trace along her pussy lips and probe inside. The first tremours of a climax were starting to build inside Lucy as she felt her nerve endings begin to tingle and she lapped harder at Bhadra, swallowing her copious juices.

"I want to try something I think you will enjoy," Lucy said breathlessly and to Bhadra's surprise Lucy started to move further down the bed. Bhadra stayed with her legs apart as Lucy slid her left leg under Bhadra's right thigh and then lifted her right leg over Bhadra's left leg. This allowed her to press her pussy against Bhadra's and then increasing the pressure started to grind. Bhadra went wild as she felt her clit being caressed by Lucy's pussy lips and arched towards Lucy grinding her hips, mashing her pussy against Lucy's.

The pair alternated between using their hands and arms to increase the pressure of the movement to touching each other's breasts and nipples. At one point they linked fingers between Lucy's right hand and Bhadra's left and with their digits entwined the pair came together, their juices mingling in a flood of ecstasy.

It took a few moments for Bhadra to recover the ability to speak and when she could she twisted around so she could hold Lucy in her arms.

"That was amazing, I have so much to learn."

"And I will enjoy going on that voyage of discovery with you if you will let me," Lucy said as she held Bhadra tightly, never wanting to let her go.

Bhadra patted Lucy gently on the bottom, "You can teach me everything you want but first we must dress and meet my parents, there is something I need to tell them."

*****

When they arrived at the house and got out of the car they were both dressed in flowing sarees that complimented each other perfectly. Lucy had clapped her hands with glee when Bhadra had produced them from her bag in the hotel and with her help wound the material around herself loving the feel of silk. Lucy's saree was sky blue with red edging and Bhadra's was a deep red with sky blue edging and the patterns were of an identical design creating the overall effect that they were both different yet both the same. To further enhance the connection the blouses were the same as the main colour of the other's saree, almost like they had swapped blouses. Lucy was more than happy to go along with Bhadra's suggestion that neither should wear anything under their petticoats or blouses as was traditional.

Bhadra paused as she smoothed her saree to remove the imaginary wrinkles and took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Lucy just stood and stared at the house in amazement as it was almost like a small place with its abundant vegetation and the white columns rising to support the veranda that was on the upper floor. The cover extended outward which would allow a car to drive through. Bhadra had left her small hatchback next to the luxury Mercedes and BMWs that were parked at the front and although it looked a little out of place Bhadra didn't seem to notice.

Turning to Lucy she whispered, "Ready?"

Lucy smiled at her and took her hand gently, "Gracie always used to say to me, What's the worst that can happen?"

Bhadra had a million things rush through her head that could happen but said nothing and just gripped Lucy's hand tightly as she rang on the bell.

The door was opened by a kind-looking Indian couple who smiled broadly in greeting as Bhadra spoke, "Hello Mother, Hello Father, I would like you to meet Lucy... my girlfriend."

The couple both smiled warmly and both clasped their hands together as they chimed "namaste." Then to Lucy's surprise, the woman stepped forward and hugged her tightly as the man hugged his daughter. The woman held her mouth close to Lucy's ear and whispered, "We have both always known, we have just been waiting for our daughter to admit it. I hope you will both be happy together."

12